Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook (24856 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Kingclickmedia: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
**open Confession** I don do this kind thing before but not to the estent of asking for recharge card or money but just for fun . I even use that to know how my (close)friends like woman. Thats all.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
MrPrsdent: You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus
Really? Have you ever used facebook? can't you see "Add as Friend"? SMH

10 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
I strongly suspect a nairanlander is behind this , things like this are part of the reasons why I don't like putting up my pix on social media or whatever.undecided

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Goldie20: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Long as you post ur pic on the internet.. it no longer your's... people are going to do all kinda things with it, that why u gotta be careful what you post on the INTERNET..
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by surveyProf(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
How come the Op is log-in to the same face-book account?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
adexsimply: Really? Have you ever used facebook? can't you see "Add as Friend"? SMH
loool!! Some people have obviously not used facebook before.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by emmabest2000(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
MrPrsdent: You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus
Gbam
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Policewoman(f): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm sure it's a guy behind this.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by onila(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by lacicrips(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013

True. @Nadia how did you get access to the fake account? From the picture you posted above, you're logged into the account.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Skywalker5(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
But if the facebook account is fake and you dont have access, how come you have 12 new messages? thats mean you are logged in. whats going on here?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
lacicrips:

True. @Nadia how did you get access to the fake account? From the picture you posted above, you're logged into the account.
Have you guys not used facebook? She's logged into her account. Can't you guys see the "Add friend" button under the impostor's account? If she was indeed logged into that account, that option wouldn't have been there.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by surveyProf(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sky-walker:
But if the facebook account is fake and you dont have access, how come you have 12 new messages? thats mean you are logged in. whats going on here?

Same observation from here....
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Celepope: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Now i understand better @OP am sorry for my earlier comment.Edited

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
OMG!! are you guys serious? From the photo, it's obvious that Nadia was viewing the impostor's account using her own account. Goodness!!

7 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Policewoman(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
lacicrips:

Maybe the Facebook account shown here is Nadia's. Make una look am well na.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na wao,they should leave my Nadia Baby alone o
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Some people are really learners ! Kai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
guy do u hav a fb acct? Dis is hw it works, wen u use ur own acct to search for someone who is nt already ur friend, it still shows ur own unread msgs not d persons, it shows tins like home profile, messages and d numbers unread, dats urs, and immediately after d unknown persons pics it asks add as friend? Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by lacicrips(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Have you guys not used facebook? She's logged into her account. Can't you guys see the "Add friend" button under the impostor's account? If she was indeed logged into that account, that option wouldn't have been there.
Infact I just saw that now. I'm getting old. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Skywalker5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
lacicrips:
Infact I just saw that now. I'm getting old. Sigh.

lol me too grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by PvtParts1: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
You have no copyright protection over the said pic. Once it's on facebook or any other website it enters the public domain.
What you should do (which is what I do) is to make all your facebook pictures private and use something other than your face as your profile pictures.

I deleted all my pictures on facebook including all my posts, unfriended all my friends and deactivated my account for good for over a year now.
I can't tell you how good I feel now that I don't have to waste time on some narcissistic site.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Kingclickmedia: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
lacicrips:

Sky-walker:
hmm some people dey behave lyk they don't have facebook account. Why?
ItsModella: OMG!! are you guys serious? From the photo, it's obvious that Nadia was viewing the impostor's account using her own account. Goodness!!
leave them you don talk your own
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Policewoman(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
You have no copyright protection over the said pic. Once it's on facebook or any other website it enters the public domain.
What you should do (which is what I do) is to make all your facebook pictures private and use something other than your face as your profile pictures.

I deleted all my pictures on facebook including all my posts, unfriended all my friends and deactivated my account for good for over a year now.
I can't tell you how good I feel now that I don't have to waste time on some narcissistic site.
and what if you are a celebrity like TONTO?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
adexsimply: Really? Have you ever used facebook? can't you see "Add as Friend"? SMH

You are the one who has not used fb before, you can't see the number message i have received if you don't have access to my account or you watched m logged on.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Tstark(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
The question should be why is the OP wearing those jeans...........you know they're too tight. SA girls and excessive hips grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please can u scam me with ur big yansh?? winkwink..I will fall wink
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by surveyProf(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
illicit:
guy do u hav a fb acct? Dis is hw it works, wen u use ur own acct to search for someone who is nt already ur friend, it still shows ur own unread msgs not d persons, it shows tins like home profile, messages and d numbers unread, dats urs, and immediately after d unknown persons pics it asks add as friend? Comprende?

Perhaps the Op would have snap the direct page, without necessarily login g in via her own page... this is misleading
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by cantell(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But how do we know you are even the "real" nadia Hmmm anyways luv you should really be-careful about posting your pics all over the place especially here on public forums such as Nairaland It's bound that someone will steal your pics. That is why some of us do not post our pics up
@the bolded, yeah right!
If you have an FB or twitter account, chances are, you'll upload your pic there. If it's there, nothing else matters.
Anyone can steal your pic.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
nadia_SA: U too smart will try it

How are you sure he is not here reading and laughing his a.ss off here.

He could be a nairalander and probably one of the people who voted you here..

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella: OMG!! are you guys serious? From the photo, it's obvious that Nadia was viewing the impostor's account using her own account. Goodness!!

Yes but the number of messages the imposter has shouldn't be showing if Nadia got no access to that account.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by surveyProf(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

You are the one who has not used fb before, you can't see the number message i have received if you don't have access to my account or you watched m logged on.

Absolutely true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.