Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook (24853 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2013
born2fuckpussy: hopefully you aren't the person using the pics? This your hmmmmmmmmmm.....get as e bi.
Lol everyone is a suspect hehe
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2013
I think the scammer is a nairalander, its friend's list has reduced from 186 to 185, seems as if it has removed DJ Bolarinwa or DJ Bolarinwa's name has been changed. I'll advice you don't post steps you want to take about it here again.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
[size=15pt]I wonder why some people are so full of them self on a faceless forum........... yeye dey worry some people sha i no go talk more[/size].......... grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
nadia_SA:
Lol everyone is a suspect hehe
everyone is a suspect but we have class and level of suspected victim, even you Nadia should be interrogate, who knows how many sites you have been before nairaland, how many pictures you have posted on the internet..... I cannot make you my girlfriend because I jealousy in style and I don't share my girlfriend,probably many guys will be rushing for you and I do not want to die of hypertension at young age because I do not have big heart for competition and monitoring . You fine true true but hypertension can kill person, not even in this nairaland

The guy using your pics seems to have abandoned the facebook ID but immediately he is active, I will strike him and get to the root of that matter

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
The guy is still active,using your pic to advertise himself, I suspect Djfunboi big time. He put fake number on bolariwa nadia, the number is 07067139105, for a tip on how you could arrest him. PM me if that will work. He may even bi on nnairaland,if not I will work on his more details

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nadia, I believe this is the person you're looking for (d brain behind your identity theft)
http://m.facebook.com/bolarinwa.gbade?id=100001766697216&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
waka-about:
Nadia, I believe this is the person you're looking for (d brain behind your identity theft)
http://m.facebook.com/bolarinwa.gbade?id=100001766697216&_rdr
Dammit!! I use to have this guy as my facebook friend oooo
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Born2f I can't pm u I don't know y..
Could u pls invite on bbm
pin:2994CDC6
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Gbade was a good friend of mine .!

Na wa oooo!!
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA: Gbade was a good friend of mine .!

Na wa oooo!!
is he the person behind the account??
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
OMG!!...This is not even funny! What??!!

How come I just saw this thread hun?? Jesox! People are something else undecided
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
hornipipe: is he the person behind the account??
I really think so coz hs surname as bolarinwa nd the nadia and him post the same thing so where to from here
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Shollypopz: OMG!!...This is not even funny! What??!!

How come I just saw this thread hun?? Jesox! People are something else undecided
Ish sholly dis not right at all
Even on facebook one is not allowed to show their face...
To see that I had this gbade guy and he was a close friend to me now he decide to steal my pics and do such
Cheiiiiii no fair
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Shollypopz: OMG!!...This is not even funny! What??!!

yeah, identity thieves everywhere, I took down my pictures from all social networks I remembered, before someone will use my pic to con another person or someone close to me and I'll end up in jail for nothing grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
I really think so coz hs surname as bolarinwa nd the nadia and him post the same thing so where to from here
is that his BB pin??
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
hornipipe: is that his BB pin??
No its mine I need born2f to help me nau I can't send him pm cause if he replies it will go straight to iyke
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
Ish sholly dis not right at all
Even on facebook one is not allowed to show their face...
To see that I had this gbade guy and he was a close friend to me now he decide to steal my pics and do such
Cheiiiiii no fair
the insect that has been eating the vegetables lay under the vegetable leafs,so the same person you know is the one stabbing you from the back.
No wonder you kept quiet on this matter. This Gbade guy want an innocent girl go to prison for nothing. A lot of interpol will be searching for you if he goes on internationally scam, they may thought you are the one . Just becareful of who you talks to one internet because some may think you are Gbade. Nadia and want to hack you down because they may think you are gbade (nadia) on other side again.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
hornipipe: yeah, identity thieves everywhere, I took down my pictures from all social networks I remembered, before someone will use my pic to con another person or someone close to me and I'll end up in jail for nothing grin
LoL imagine..
I also don't want to come to nigeria for holiday and be harassed grin I lov tht place too much for dat to happen oo
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
born2fuckpussy: the insect that has been eating the vegetables lay under the vegetable leafs,so the same person you know is the one stabbing you from the back.
No wonder you kept quiet on this matter. This Gbade guy want an innocent girl go to prison for nothing. A lot of interpol will be searching for you if he goes on internationally scam, they may thought you are the one . Just becareful of who you talks to one internet because some may think you are Gbade. Nadia and want to hack you down because they may think you are gbade (nadia) on other side again.
cry sad wtf ..I forgot about this gbade guy I guess he unfriended me when he got hold of my pics I only recognized him when I went on the link given by one nairalander and saw their update on the same thing so its him nau
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
No its mine I need born2f to help me nau I can't send him pm cause if he replies it will go straight to iyke
oh, ok. smiley
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL imagine..
I also don't want to come to nigeria for holiday and be harassed grin I lov tht place too much for dat to happen oo
I would have helped but my Facebook account is messed up, since August last year.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Kessythegeek(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
nadia_SA:
LoL imagine..
hmm...just come to my zonegrin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kessythegeek: hmm...just come to my zonegrin

Whr s ur zone nau
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Nadia u shud unbreak that innocent heart by marrying him grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Nadia u shud unbreak that innocent heart by marrying him grin
grin lol I can't do dat nau..
Marry him for me ooo
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin lol I can't do dat nau..
Marry him for me ooo
I cant either, its not me he wants
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2013
justwise:

Then she is presenting a wrong picture, the impression is that the
profile displayed there is that of the imposter and not Nadias. She
should have displayed the fake profile and NOT her own profile
Correct learner who doesn't want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Vanneni: Correct learner who doesn't want to learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.