Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook (24855 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Kevsman(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
but na wa ooohh, hw guy man go day dash babe way him neva see recherg card? E get as e be nah
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by PvtParts1: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: and what if you are a celebrity like TONTO?

Then you are an attention seeking hoe who deserves all their pics photo-shopped with man-juice all over your face.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

You are the one who has not used fb before, you can't see the number message i have received if you don't have access to my account or you watched m logged on.
Little wonder our youths can't score up to 200 in UTME..

6 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

Yes but the number of messages the imposter has shouldn't be showing if Nadia got no access to that account.
That is the number of Nadia's unread messages. She is obviously using her account to view the impostor's account else there wouldn't have been the add friend, message and poke buttons.

11 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Caracta(f): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:
That is the number of Nadia's unread messages. She is obviously using her account to view the impostor's account else there wouldn't have been the add friend, message and poke buttons.

You get time tongue

5 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Caracta:

You get time tongue
Infact ehn, I tire for myself tongue tongue
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Caracta:

You get time tongue
wink wink
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Capnd143(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
i suggest you sue him, and report the matter not to the police, bt to the ICPC/EFFC/public complaints commission
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Infact ehn, I tire for myself tongue tongue
grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
ItsModella:

Then she is presenting a wrong picture, the impression is that the profile displayed there is that of the imposter and not Nadias. She should have displayed the fake profile and NOT her own profile

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Tinkybabe(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
Are there still gullible people that send money to strangers. .anyway serves them right! They deserve to be duped.
Op I'm surprised facebook admin team hasn't taken any action.Keep using the report button and spam the person's page with identity theft claim.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by nikkyshyne(f): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

Then she is presenting a wrong picture, the impression is that the profile displayed there is that of the imposter and not Nadias. She should have displayed the fake profile and NOT her own profile
smh

12 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

how?
by asking the person for his password? undecided undecided

even me wey no dey Facebook sabi that one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Bantino(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

You are the one who has not used fb before, you can't see the number message i have received if you don't have access to my account or you watched m logged on.

Absolutely wrong. The number of messages/notifications shown there is that of the account used to search out the impostors id and not the impostor's message, that is why the 'Add friend' also showed. Your account cannot show 'add friend' when you log into it yourself.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

SIR!!! you wise gan o

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
justwise:

Bro .....are you still arguing...

The person taking time to explain and convince you is supposed to be a model and you are supposed to be the wise one.

Infact remove that ..wise ...from your name... lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bantino:

Absolutely wrong. The number of messages/notifications shown there is that of the account used to search out the impostors id and not the impostor's message, that is why the 'Add friend' also showed. Your account cannot show 'add friend' when you log into it yourself.

justwise:

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
the person don change address sef ...

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Caracta(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
adexsimply: wink wink

*big hug* cheesy
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
@justwise you should be wiser than this now.
Let me explain it better how it works. when you log into you account your unread messages, number of friend request and notification appears, when you now view another persons account your notifications will still appear, but like Itsmodella was explaining the add as friend button, poke button will appear. or let me ask you this can you poke yourself? or add yourself as a friend.

A very good friend of mine had this experience too back in uni days and i tell you it wasnt funny at all. we traced the person but never caught him. she had to close her Fb account and we reported the imposter to mark. after sending dozen pics of herself to prove she was the original owner.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
gbosaa:

The person taking time to explain and convince you is supposed to be a model and you are supposed to be the wise one.

Did you actually understand my last reply to ItsModella?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Caracta(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Goodboy2012: the person don change address sef ...
Now this is creepy. Is someone playing a fast one on us?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by surveyProf(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

how?
by asking the person for his password? undecided undecided

even me wey no dey Facebook sabi that one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

by searching for the page, without necessarily logging into her page, then snap the page, that would have been much more better off u know..
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
yuzedo: Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!

rofl
but this Nadia fine ooohr...i nor blame the man wey fall prey
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Caracta(f): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
When we tell you people to be careful with your pictures and personal details, you won't listen.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
beebee5000: @justwise you should be wiser than this now.
Let me explain it better how it works. when you log into you account your unread messages, number of friend request and notification appears, when you now view another persons account your notifications will still appear, but like Itsmodella was explaining the add as friend button, poke button will appear. or let me ask you this can you poke yourself? or add yourself as a friend.

A very good friend of mine had this experience too back in uni days and i tell you it wasnt funny at all. we traced the person but never caught him. she had to close her Fb account and we reported the imposter to mark. after sending dozen pics of herself to prove she was the original owner.

You have time to write gibberish, i understand all that...read my last reply to ItsModella, all along i thought the profile was that of imposter and not Nadias hence my initial comment about unread messages.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
MrPrsdent: You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus
U b mumu I'm using my own facebook to view this nadia bola..what the heck is add friend doing there if I have logged in that account..cheiiiiii I've got nothing to gain with all of that really...but losing!!

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Caracta:

*big hug* cheesy
kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Bantino(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2013

Can't people see.... those 6 notifications are yours and not for the impostor. So those messages/notifications at OP's post are hers and not for the impostor. This is just to clarify those insinuating she could be the impostor or logged into the impostor's account
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
with 186 friends and six notifications oo...the guy is really getting all he wants.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
gbosaa:

You are actually reading my post backward. I don't think you understand my post before jumping in to drop your garbage.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
adexsimply: kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.