Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook (24854 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating A Woman On Facebook (photos) / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
Goodboy2012:
oga, na me get 6 notifctns,not him/her....
But he/she has 186 frndz sha ...
pardon?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by mimifonwon(f): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2013
nadia_SA: Nadia Bolarinwa by name this woman/man stole my pics and created fake account to scam stupid men to buy her recharge cards and send her money. When i knew about this i and friends tried reporting this but no action has being done . I also tried inboxing her supposely boyfriend 'musty blason' telling him its all a scam. He told me he already sent her alota recharge cards and dumped his girlfriend for her because he was inlove.. This really shock me .alot of silly men r being scammed. Should i sue her/him ..shes being using this account since last year ..gues i loo naijan for people to be falling for this...

my dear those men must be really desperate, because seriously if that is truly your picture, then my dear gal, you aint that pretty, but again beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for your info, nigerians come in different sizes, faces and color, so dont try to affront us indirectly, and yeah i read between the lines of ur last statement. Finally those men are fools if they can fall inlove with someone just of the internet, especially one that looks like that.And oh you cannot sue her, because whatever you share on the net becomes world knowledge and belongs to everyone who has access to the net. If you want make your facebook private, but as long you have no prove of crime being committed in your name then my dear you got no case, cuz people can look alike.

5 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2013
nadia_SA:
Cheiiii
Nope , I'm not entering another miss_n l the previous one was a handful... Nd lol isn't the next one in December ..
U b Moderator na

Yes I am a Super Moderator.

Aside this username, My other username is Seun. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by OCCULTIST(m): 5:27am On Jun 14, 2013
How do you report someone to Facebook? what is the Facebook report site or whatever?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

You misinterpreted the image at first and were acting like you didn't want to accept you made a mistake. Even when others pointed out to you that you were wrong, you kept blaming the poster unnecessarily for your slight when it was clear you interpreted wrongly. I thought I pointed that out to you. In as much as you're a moderator, we are all bound to make mistakes, misjudge or miscalculate at one time or the other. We are all human beings and don't know everything therefore we are bound to make mistakes. So don't feel bad that you were wrong for once, instead of trying to make baby attempts at covering up the misjudgment on your part. cool

And by the way, my first quoted message was from the first or second page or so. Started reading from the first page downwards until I saw other replies from others to it.

Yes, 6 years. So? Isn't 6 years enough experience time needed to make one a manager of a company?

You know when i saw that you quoted me i knew exactly where your rant will be heading to..., what does being a moderator got to do with this? I knew it has to do with previous issue with you in travel section and you felt that you got something to say here, actually you don't.

Because you are so fixed on ranting on non-issue you did not see where the OP clarified that and i got her point.

Congratulations! Take a screenshot of this and frame, you are now a qualified facebook user

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2013
I think I've made my point. You can wallow on in your bloated ego.grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2013
bigfrancis21: I think I've made my point. You can wallow on in your bloated ego.grin

That ego is only seen by those with egg on their faces, its pretty easy to call you out.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Was I referring to him? Guilty conscience.grin

My dear, egotism is clearly written all over your actions. grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2013
bigfrancis21: Was I referring to him? Guilty conscience.grin

My dear, egotism is clearly written all over your actions. grin

Guilty conscience about what exactly? I really can't help you if you feel this inferior

I feel no guilty about what i have said to you in the past and what will be saying to you from now on
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2013
Lmao! A simple correction is being turned into a cyber war due to ego. Funny nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by adexsimply(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2013
justwise:

Guilty conscience about what exactly? I really can't help you if you feel this in inferior

I feel no guilty about what i have said to you in the past and what will be saying to you from now on
Knock it off man!!! Give it a break angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2013
bigfrancis21: Lmao! A simple correction is being turned into a cyber war due to ego. Funny nairalanders.
Cheiiii

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
This guy is yahooing big time with your pictures, he is a local scammer anyway and can easily track down. I am not happy this is happening to you but try get his details from the guy who claimed he sent him(her) money.

Even look one of the picture and nearly fall in love you. Nadia, you beautiful but the truth is the guy last update was 14 of Jan, maybe he changed setting or have he accept ant friend request lately? I am going to try get the person behind that profile if he/she is still using it or get his/accomplice but want to be sure the profile still function.

You don't need to make loud noise because he could change name and still use same pictures which could be difficult to track. .....

I'm not promising but give out my trial like others here too, because I believe a lot of the people would have bbeen working for you

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
I suspect the guy on her friendlist with name DJ- bolarinwa. He could be same guy using your pic. He is a suspect, not convict yet.toto no go kill me

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by finestboy1: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
adexsimply: I dey tell you grin grin

the guy see fine chick, e drop im[b] worwor girlfriend sharp sharp[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin cry grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Girl wey worwor no see life come but double wahala for beautiful babe, see as Nadia beauty put her for wahala.

Her mind is not at rest because if one of the guy that got scam by the person using her pic to scam saw her on the street, the film show no go funny, dem go think she is the real person that scam them, even some will be one to intimate revenge from her.
Hope the guy wey dump her girlfriend no jam real nadia for real? "Oro buruku pelu erin"
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Skywalker5(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Girl wey worwor no see life come but double wahala for beautiful babe, see as Nadia beauty put her for wahala.

Her mind is not at rest because if one of the guy that got scam by the person using her pic to scam saw her on the street, the film show no go funny, dem go think she is the real person that scam them, even some will be one to intimate revenge from her.
Hope the guy wey dump her girlfriend no jam real nadia for real? "Oro buruku pelu erin"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
born2fuckpussy: I suspect the guy on her friendlist with name DJ- bolarinwa. He could be same guy using your pic. He is a suspect, not convict yet.toto no go kill me
Yea, there was a pix she snap with a mixer, someone asked if she's a DJ but she said its her brother that is a DJ, so there can be a correlation.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
adexsimply: Knock it off man!!! Give it a break angry angry
Oh please get lost!
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
bigfrancis21: Lmao! A simple correction is being turned into a cyber war due to ego. Funny nairalanders.

I got no clue who you are correcting, i'm interested to know.
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by snowlove: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
nadia_SA: yhaaa true i will stop... Lol im de real nadyah she/he only has 3photos of me i have 1OO which i take everyday..
U SURE SAY DEM CLONE UNA SO?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
born2fuckpussy: I suspect the guy on her friendlist with name DJ- bolarinwa. He could be same guy using your pic. He is a suspect, not convict yet.toto no go kill me
C investigatoR cheesy.. We'll get to the bottom of all this soon hehe
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
snowlove: U SURE SAY DEM CLONE UNA SO?
Ish I don't understand..
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
The person being corrected knows himself. cool
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
MrPrsdent: You guys are funny. Can't you see that the op is logged into that Facebook account. The photo shows the number of messsges received. You can only see that if you are logged in. The OP is the 419er prolly scouting for more mugus
cnt u see add friend below it? If its her account will it show that?
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by FozzieBear(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2013
nadia_SA: Nadia Bolarinwa by name this woman/man stole my pics and created fake account to scam stupid men to buy her recharge cards and send her money. When i knew about this i and friends tried reporting this but no action has being done . I also tried inboxing her supposely boyfriend 'musty blason' telling him its all a scam. He told me he already sent her alota recharge cards and dumped his girlfriend for her because he was inlove.. This really shock me .alot of silly men r being scammed. Should i sue her/him ..shes being using this account since last year ..gues i loo naijan for people to be falling for this...

Hehehehe......firstly, it's a guy that's definitely behind this. Secondly, there's no way legal action is gonna work in this kinda situation. Thirdly, this kinda thing happens everywhere, not only in Naija. Lastly, I donno whether to feel sorry or laugh my arse out for those unfortunate guys getting scammed, especially for her supposed boyfriend that dumped his heartthrob for 'You'. i don't blame the guy sha, U fine gurl!!!
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by FozzieBear(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Create a male profile or find a man to pretend to be dating her, get her phone number and make research if the phone number has another profile on facebook, if she refuses to give out phone number, pretend to send him 10,000 to his account to visit, he will present someoone name and account number claiming he is brother and would help him cash,that is real him acting like a lady and work on the name or the number

This guy.....this guy.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by FozzieBear(m): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But how do we know you are even the "real" nadia Hmmm anyways luv you should really be-careful about posting your pics all over the place especially here on public forums such as Nairaland It's bound that someone will steal your pics. That is why some of us do not post our pics up

Y dem no dey see our own pics steal na? We no fyn ne? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook by born2fuckpussy: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Fozzie Bear:

This guy.....this guy.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
hopefully you aren't the person using the pics? This your hmmmmmmmmmm.....get as e bi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. / NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.