Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Please Help A Friend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Friend! (1798 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
fortunes05:

If she had no previous case of rape then why couldn't she have waited for marriage before tasting the thing ? undecided
Why she wan come change now ?
maybe she regrets losing it before marriage and wants to start afresh, she is allowed to change her mind
Re: Please Help A Friend! by fortunes05(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
Na true !
Re: Please Help A Friend! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
I wonder what guys think about girls who have had sex before marriage. Should they be opening their legs to every tom and jerry? What sexism. You disgust me. angry angry

@ poster
Abeg make that girl carry her wahala go. haba if she know say she wan wait why she go dey waste the boy time with a 2 month relationship? How boring!
Re: Please Help A Friend! by PLC1: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
She wants the guy to wait till they get married? But, is the guy free to get the show from other girls without her getting angry? That's another question. As for me I will wait but she don't have to complain when I meet other girls.
Re: Please Help A Friend! by cybersleek(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
Need we tell you the guy is just after a quick shag? anyway, if your friend get faith, make she gree. At least she go remember say she enjoy am.
Re: Please Help A Friend! by saucekid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ poster
it aint right giving out the apple to a worm
why dont ya wait for the right guy to pluck the apple skillfully and with love?

and if the guy is the one asking too much for it,kick his lying arse outta ur life cus he aint worth it if he can understand the word. . . . NO
Re: Please Help A Friend! by PLC1: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
I will wait but why did she accept me at first place? When my koboko pose for action, she go tellam wait after marriage? The Koboko wey wan tear road by force no fit hear that kind wait. Just think of it. If she doesn't want to give it to me let her go. No need of blocking other girls for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Date No Kiss / Does Morality Play A Part In Your Relationship(s)? / Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.