Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,987 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan (25808 Views)

APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Lagos: All The Legacies Of Fashola Are Fast Deteriorating / Olusegun Obasanjo vs Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Nonsense! You'r comparing legacies of someone who is just 3 years in office with one that completed 8 years? You'r confused.
SH*tp up there. Compare Obj wit otueke presido dats wat d thread said n stop beggin d matter 4 ur oga @ d top
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by OKDnigeria: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Object was a dictator, GEJ is a Democrat! That's d difference
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by gazilion: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
OKDnigeria: Object was a dictator, GEJ is a Democrat! That's d difference

I love Jonathan...only if he could develop the heart of a Lion and stop being intimidated but use some people as example of tough leadership...I believe dudes in his govt. will sit up.
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by Yemmanuel: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Y u dey take person wey DIE compare wit person wey FAINT? OBJ no dey comparable wit any of dis past presidents dem. Abeg ooooo
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by kennice4u(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2014
Why are people talking about ASSU issue as if it was created by GJT regim?this issue of assu was there during OBJ's 8years in office.it was even there while OBJ was seeking to make himself a life president in d disguise of 3rd term agenda.it was there during Yadua's time.let's judge by the d level of attention that has bn given to assu by d 3 presidents,who gave the better attention?OBJ,Yadua or GJT?GSM?is GSM a federal government property?what happened to our code?*555*1*xxxxxxxx#?was that code corrupt or corruption?where's is federal government transcop of OBJ.take it or leave it,GJT all d way.he's an Incomparable god.
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by emmasege: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2014
In addition, Nigeria was a voice to reckon with in the international community. I was privileged to travel to some African countries (East & West Africa) during OBJ's time and was amazed that OBJ was greatly adored by fellow Africans. But for BH which makes Nigeria to make the news in the international community, I doubt if most Africans would have been able to name who our President is. OBJ has his many flaws oo, but abeg he's not in the same class as GEJ. E ma fi walahi we Olorun o.
livinbygrace: During Obasanjo"s regime ,Nigerians were more respected among the international communities.No deportation of Nigerians from Togo,Benin Republic or even Kenya.Now our President is a town crier in New York.Thank You.
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by gazilion: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
emmasege:
In addition, Nigeria was a voice to reckon with in the international community. I was privileged to travel to some African countries (East & West Africa) during OBJ's time and was amazed that OBJ was greatly adored by fellow Africans. But for BH which makes Nigeria to make the news in the international community, I doubt if most Africans would have been able to name who our President is. OBJ has his many flaws oo, but abeg he's not in the same class as GEJ. E ma fi walahi we Olorun o.
Re: Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan by gazilion: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ brought back the dead railway lines and it created jobs for numerous families

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Governor Wike Says INEC Was Not Prepared / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.