Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooo (3466 Views)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / Lagos Girls Can Be Dubious Ooo!!!!!!! / Help A Confused Sister Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooo by Inosenduatall: 7:38am On May 22, 2013
Re: ooo by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2013
I sincerely doubt her turn around to a new leaf, anyway, keep a close watch on her, mind you, not the coveteous form of keeping an eye on a lady ooo, just watch her moves, try finding out if she is acting up being in love with you, nno matter how people try to pretend, their real character will surely show up. What i'm trying to say is that you should watch her for sometime if truly she is still into you, don't just break your relationship, get the fact. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 8:08am On May 22, 2013
To be honest, I have a really good mind to end the relationship. Thanks anyway. The guy in question has a ride and I don't. How is that supposed to make me feel? After I told her not to go with the guy. What was the catch? The ride? Or a serious disregard for me?

It is well.
Re: ooo by omiobo: 8:11am On May 22, 2013
OP,you can't fight for a girl's love. If she is fed up,there is nothing you can do about it. You can cry a river,she will turn a deaf ear. Anyway,for you not to be caught unaware,be sensitive while you still in the relationship.
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 9:21am On May 22, 2013
Thanks bro... Already doing that
Re: ooo by Nobody: 9:36am On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: To be honest, I have a really good mind to end the relationship. Thanks anyway. The guy in question has a ride and I don't. How is that supposed to make me feel? After I told her not to go with the guy. What was the catch? The ride? Or a serious disregard for me?

It is well.

This is another factor. Some girls just love guys with rides. Some are very stupid! They love sitting being seen in an AC blasting car. They don't even know if the car is for the guy's parents or if he borrowed it. They want to ARRIVE ...Honestly, a lot of pple's
mentality about cars need to change.
Re: ooo by Monicasque(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2013
It depends on the maturity of the girl. If she is still small minded and does not have her own car and a materialistic person, she will obvioulsly cheat because she feels she deserves a '' better'' guy. but if she is a genuine person with a good head on her shoulders she will love you regardless of vehicle or not. In your case i do not like the fact that she still went out with this guy and told you about it openly. to me it sounds as if she is someone who is stringing you along until she gets the better one. I blv if she loved you she would have atleast tried to spare your feelings and lied about going out with the guy because some truths are not worth it most of the time. forgive me if i sound bad but i would rather lie to the one i love so that i do not hurt them. i think you should just walk away go or go out with some girls then come tell her how you also took some girls out. lets see if she will still be so calm
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 9:50am On May 22, 2013
Wunmi10:

This is another factor. Some girls just love guys with rides. Some are very stupid! They love sitting being seen in an AC blasting car. They don't even know if the car is for the guy's parents or if he borrowed it. They want to ARRIVE ...Honestly, a lot of pple's
Guy everything you said about babes and rides is sooo on point. She is not the materialistic type though. But we all know that everybody has a price.

It is well.
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 9:55am On May 22, 2013
Monicasque: It depends on the maturity of the girl. If she is still small minded and does not have her own car and a materialistic person, she will obvioulsly cheat because she feels she deserves a '' better'' guy. but if she is a genuine person with a good head on her shoulders she will love you regardless of vehicle or not. In your case i do not like the fact that she still went out with this guy and told you about it openly. to me it sounds as if she is someone who is stringing you along until she gets the better one. I blv if she loved you she would have atleast tried to spare your feelings and lied about going out with the guy because some truths are not worth it most of the time. forgive me if i sound bad but i would rather lie to the one i love so that i do not hurt them. i think you should just walk away go or go out with some girls then come tell her how you also took some girls out. lets see if she will still be so calm
I don't believe in paying evil with evil. We are both stubborn people and we have had fights where we tried to get back at each other. So, I'll pass on sleeping with some other girl and letting her know. If I do such, I'll make sure she never finds out. And that is what we call respect.

The fact that she disregarded my wish for her not to go out with the guy and still went ahead to tell me like i'm supposed to be laughing with her about it, na wetin dey weak me pass. I look at her and I no longer see someone I love. All I see is a biatch. I'm sorry I sound like this but that's the truth. I'm just tired.

It is well sha.
Re: ooo by Sanboy25: 9:55am On May 22, 2013

Hum... well let her be and live your life, where's the problemĀ² ?
Be honest with her anyway.
Re: ooo by Nobody: 10:35am On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: I don't believe in paying evil with evil. We are both stubborn people and we have had fights where we tried to get back at each other. So, I'll pass on sleeping with some other girl and letting her know. If I do such, I'll make sure she never finds out. And that is what we call respect.

The fact that she disregarded my wish for her not to go out with the guy and still went ahead to tell me like i'm supposed to be laughing with her about it, na wetin dey weak me pass. I look at her and I no longer see someone I love. All I see is a biatch. I'm sorry I sound like this but that's the truth. I'm just tired.

It is well sha.

I understand how you feel,betrayed,disrespected,angry and who knows what else ah yes your ego is wounded. Calm down what kind of girl is she? If she is still a girl with her head in the clouds she may feel there is more out there and she may just not be ready for this level of commitment. I have no advice to give you as people will do what they want anyway.
Re: ooo by yuzedo: 11:05am On May 22, 2013
Bro, [size=18pt]DUMP HER ARZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry

.... Soooooooo, wuz her numba 1st?? wink tongue
Re: ooo by yuzedo: 11:07am On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: The fact that she disregarded my wish for her not to go out with the guy and still went ahead to tell me like i'm supposed to be laughing with her about it, na wetin dey weak me pass. I look at her and I no longer see someone I love. All I see is a biatch. I'm sorry I sound like this but that's the truth. I'm just tired.

It is well sha.

Women.... WE GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ooo by Sanboy25: 11:10am On May 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Women.... WE GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Hum... so are you into men now ?
Re: ooo by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
Any girl less than 25 or 24 just want fun... Nothing but fun. Give them the fun and never attach ur emotions or heart to the relationship...

You will never be heartbroken!
Re: ooo by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
Wunmi10:

I believe in what you said, the guy not having a car can be a huge factor. just prepare for the worst @Op
Re: ooo by WackyJ1(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2013
My bro 2sexy has said it. Poster this is just the beginning. This seemingly small event is an indicator of something to come... Better have a backup and watch your back because just going out with this guy not once but twice means that she's being enticed by things outside... I know this firsthand. So just lock up and watch things
Re: ooo by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 22, 2013
A girl that cannot regard a simple request/instruction, is obviously not into you. Her eyez dey for outside. Enjoy the moment bearing in mind there are no angels out there.
Re: ooo by AtheistD(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2013
No lady should be that adamant over a new guy. There is clearly more to the whole equation. It would be difficult to remain in this and fight for her (which you will end up being forced to do sad ). The best scenario is to count your losses and move on.
Re: ooo by 190: 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
OP

Did she confess how many tantalizing rounds of s-e-x she had with the guy as well tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ooo by haitto99(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2013
iI agree with monicasque take a girl out and tell her abt it her reaction wld let u know what to do,if she rants den fine,if she is calm n sees no big deal,den run
run

190 u are a case,big one
Re: ooo by horny4u(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: Thanks bro... Already doing that

Ok !

I am going to help becos I think you have something beautiful and you are going to let your ego nd no car spoil it.

My guy, she knew you had no car and went with you. I personally think the guy is putting good pressure on her ( not car) and you are fighting her...remember she is not married to you so my advise is protect what you have by having a talk being sweeter.

I donot think she loves the other guy but she is getting carried away though by his sweetness.

1 Like

Re: ooo by 190: 3:11pm On May 22, 2013
haitto99:

190 u are a case,big one

wetin i do
na question i ask nau embarassed embarassed
Re: ooo by Inosenduatall: 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
haitto99: iI agree with monicasque take a girl out and tell her abt it her reaction wld let u know what to do,if she rants den fine,if she is calm n sees no big deal,den run
run
I can categorically tell you that she will rant. She's crazy jealous..
Re: ooo by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 22, 2013
I think we need a thread for single guys. How to avoid heartbreak101.

As long as you aren't married to a girl, she is not yours and has no case to answer to you. If she wants to date other people, leave her to do so. That she voiced it out should tell you what she is thinking, and the kind of person she is. Don't force a girl to stay with you. No matter what you give to a lady, if she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. Nothing changes that.

Someone mentioned cars. I lmao. grin Look here, if you like, buy her a 2013 model Pimped-out bloody Range Rover sport supercharged ( 510 HP V8 double exhaust engined MACHINE with reverse, front and side cameras), if she wants to leave you, she will leave you. And to add insult to injury, she'll leave you for a guy without a car, a.k.a, LEGxus!!! grin

Time to wisen up. Know the semantics of a relationship before going into one!

1 Like

Re: ooo by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2013
keep bleeping her for the time being, dont think about wedding bells, always use a condom with her, if she comes to you with pregnancy, take a parternity test, never tell her the truth about anything anymore, she will only get angry, give her money only when you WANT to, lastly, dump her when you are done, make sure its you that does the dumping and not her.
Re: ooo by haitto99(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
190:

wetin i do
na question i ask nau embarassed embarassed
i know na,d question resemble d person wen ask am
Re: ooo by haitto99(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2013
Inosenduatall: I can categorically tell you that she will rant. She's crazy jealous..
definitely she cares,bt my advice dnt take her too serious,play along n get other dates
Re: ooo by 190: 4:35pm On May 22, 2013
haitto99: i know na,d question resemble d person wen ask am

angry angry
Re: ooo by Fussbot: 4:40pm On May 22, 2013
Ha!me sef hate dis feeling bro

Mae person dey tel u sae in do u wrong mae in stil con dey laff...hian...d most annoying thing be sae in no go sabi sae u dey vex...bt 4 ur mind u go dey feel lik mae u k*l her..lol

Me tinks she only told you just 2 safe her a-s-s incase u later find out by anoda source(dat she is naw going out with d guy)

Lmao @ u be spartacus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

....revealed:how Young JSS Girls Are Used As Sex Slaves In Lagos / Was I Rude? / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.