Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (26883 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tpia5: 4:06pm On May 23, 2013
zolajpower: this is the first of it kind. infact,a yoruba boy for that matter. i used to think yorubas are the most well cultured and well mannered tribe upon the surface of the earth. what a shame. first it was mutalab now muslim yoruba boy. he should face life imprisonment. train up your child the way it should go

the guy actually resembles mutallab sef.

@ bolded

you're not too wrong with that assumption, its just that things have changed,and people have gotten lousy.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by mamdanju: 4:07pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.

so Michael Ayoade shown here attempting to kill an innocent young Muslim girl is also a Muslim hoo? Scroll down, look at the video and tell me what influence a Christian guy to do this horrible act. We must condemn violence in its totality and not by being biased in our utterances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tallceejay(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2013
thenwhat:

Please, explain why you think any Muslim would have done the same heinous act this guy did?

Do you really wanna go there ?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by armyofone(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2013
so sad, what a wasted life undecided
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Busybody2(f): 4:08pm On May 23, 2013
vire:

hehehe u well so.....i copy copy becos it was a nice write up ...........lol see as u show ma yansh for public grin grin grin grin

missed u madam.....how are the kids

Hey Mr V, long time no hear, how are you and your old man. And how are "they" cheesy

Don't mind your yeye unpatriotic Nigerians jare with their pull-him-down mentality. All they know how to do is whinge and moan about our woes and badmouth the Country and then continue with their own criminally inclined agenda, tschewww.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 23, 2013
Busy_body:

Hey sugarplum, missed you loads , how ya been babe kiss

I know how you feel, but fortunately/unfortunately, this is not deemed a Nigerian problem, but an "African Migrant" problem and a "black people" problem, centred around family and the lack of positive male role model.

Either way....Either way.....

I've been good, hope you're the same smiley
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by frankkky: 4:09pm On May 23, 2013
Busy_body:

1) Family Breakdown. Most black males in the UK don't have a Father figure or a positive male role model to look up to!!!

2) UK government has been aware of the alarming rates Black men especially are being radicalised and forced and bullied to convert to Islam, but they bury their heads in the sand in instances like this to prevent being accused of racism. US too has this same issues...
i beg to disagree,everyone has an excuse in this world,obama did not have a father figure but look at what he is today,i know many people were grew up without both parents but made something out of their lives.lets stop creating excuses where there is none,a child brought up under the watchfull eyes of both parents can still err,let GOD just take be taking care of our kids for us while we do our best

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by opendo21(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2013
Some of the comments I've read on threads here concerning these guy are just as radical as the guy that did the hacking. Two guys saw a soldier, hacked him to death, He begins to shout Allahu Akbar and there and then u conclude he's a muslim and a terrorist. I'm quite sure incidents like this happen almost everyday in ghetto areas and nobody really cares. Even the U.K haven't officially called him a terrorist, but to my Nigerian folks down here, u've drawn your conclusion on a stranger without any investigation whatsoever. When will we begin to look at things objectively in this country? When would u look beyond ethnic and religious ties and begin to make constructive arguments devoid of personal bias. I ask u if he had hacked this man down as a christian, Would you have typed the word terrorist?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 23, 2013
. . . .now what makes this guy Nigerian? dude was born, raised, influenced, radicalised, schooled etc. in the UK!!

why the heck are they bringing Nigeria into this? a british citizen whose parents are of Nigerian origins committed a crime period.

i'd like to know the colour of the guys passport!! I don't see anyone calling Obama Kenyan angry
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by imperiouxx(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2013
zolajpower: this is the first of it kind. infact,a yoruba boy for that matter. i used to think yorubas are the most well cultured and well mannered tribe upon the surface of the earth. what a shame. first it was mutalab now muslim yoruba boy. he should face life imprisonment. train up your child the way it should go

Anyone born outside Nigeria doesn't behave or believe in what they do or the kind of training children received in any Nigerian tribes.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
frankkky: i beg to disagree,everyone has an excuse in this world,obama did not have a father figure but look at what he is today,i know many people were grew up without both parents but made something out of their lives.lets stop creating excuses where there is none,a child brought up under the watchfull eyes of both parents can still err,let GOD just take be taking care of our kids for us while we do our best

Different circumstance, Different environment, different social sphere breeds different result.

Not everyone with obama story grew up to be Obama
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone: so sad, what a wasted life undecided
WHY IS HIS LIFE WASTED ? HE CAME INTO THE WORLD AND DID WHAT THE LORD ORDAINED HIM TO DO. HE IS A DEATH ANGEL. OR YOU THINK EVERYONE WALKING ON TWO LEGS IS A HUMAN ? THE LORD HAS DEATH ANGELS WALKING AROUND AMONGST US. HE FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

how can a trained nurse live in a £365,000 detached house ?
adaobi123:

undecided

adaobi123:

undecided

it is the money you are looking at or the gravity of the offence? Dude wise up,your country's image have been tanished and reduced to nothing
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2013
frankkky: i beg to disagree,everyone has an excuse in this world,obama did not have a father figure but look at what he is today,i know many people were grew up without both parents but made something out of their lives.lets stop creating excuses where there is none,a child brought up under the watchfull eyes of both parents can still err,let GOD just take be taking care of our kids for us while we do our best

Obama was raised by his grand parents

Research have shown that children raised by single parents tend to exhibit more deviant behaviour than those raise in a 2 parent household
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHY IS HIS LIFE WASTED ? HE CAME INTO THE WORLD AND DID WHAT THE LORD ORDAINED HIM TO DO. HE IS A DEATH ANGEL. OR YOU THINK EVERYONE WALKING ON TWO LEGS IS A HUMAN ? THE LORD HAS DEATH ANGELS WALKING AROUND AMONGST US. HE FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE.
this guy will never change

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHY IS HIS LIFE WASTED ? HE CAME INTO THE WORLD AND DID WHAT THE LORD ORDAINED HIM TO DO. HE IS A DEATH ANGEL. OR YOU THINK EVERYONE WALKING ON TWO LEGS IS A HUMAN ? THE LORD HAS DEATH ANGELS WALKING AROUND AMONGST US. HE FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE.

Buzugee, you aiight, homie?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tpia5: 4:17pm On May 23, 2013

who knows, maybe he has friends in high places.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Sophiegurl(f): 4:17pm On May 23, 2013
death angel ke. That shall never be our portion o.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Busybody2(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Either way....Either way.....

I've been good, hope you're the same smiley

You with your naughty streak, good? Lol, I'll be in touch grin

It is what it is, when the Government keep meddling and telling you how to raise your children and the man that is supposed to be the Head cannot be arsed or has been crippled by the laws skewed in favour of women, children will look elsewhere to "belong".

The percentage of people you are talking about is negligible. Black men are too selfish, self-centred and self-absorbed and need to step up to the plate or zip up! This is the same way charitable organisations are always raising money for their children in Africa sad

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by gbadexy(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
I'm a muslim and no baga can convince ♍ƺ to kill someone senselessly based on religion.
If the guy in question was born a muslim and grew in nigeria then you could say a muslim of yoruba extract.
As it were, he obviously was a christian convert because a muslim can't be micheal and he was recruited and misinformed by foreign terrorist cells.
Even a white american has been brainwashed by terrorist groups before. The dude is a briton brainwashed just like his counterpart that is most likely of another place of origin.
But sincerely speaking, I'm concerned about this trend because while I rationalized that abdul mutallab carried out a terrorist act because he was influenced outside nigeria, I can't apply the same logic to the boko haram even though those ones aren't to intelligent.
I think Islam needs to be restructured or the Quran translated into many languages and distributed to muslims so they can know the content because if not for the fact that I have english Quran and understand the content, I sometimes wonder at the religion whenever I hear violence acts in muslim dominated country.
But hopefully, Islam too may be passing through a phase and may evolve better in the distant future. These are similar acts done by early christians too. Maybe when Islam reaches 2000 years old too it would be moderated.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

onatisi:
this guy will never change

PSALMS 78 VS 49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them. <<< WHAT DO YOU THINK AN ANGEL IS ? YOU THINK ITS THAT FAIRY TALE YOU ARE TAUGHT IN HIGH SCHOOL ABOUT INVISIBLE SPIRITS ? AN ANGEL ONLY MEANS 'MESSENGER'. THEY ARE HUMANS BUT THEY ARE MADE WITH ONLY ONE PURPOSE. SOME ARE DEATH ANGELS USED FOR REVENGE BY GOD. NOT EVERYONE YOU SEE WALKING AROUND IS 'HUMAN'

ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them. << SOME HUMANS ARE CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION. MEN OF PERDITION
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

u dont know obadiah777 ?he is the strangest guy in nairaland ,u can never win an arguement with him ,he will soon bring out the bible now just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
u dont know obadiah777 ?he is the strangest guy in nairaland ,u can never win an arguement with him ,he will soon bring out the bible now just wait and see

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
grin grin YOU GOT JOKES LWTMB
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Busybody2(f): 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:

You just brightened my day with this post. Thanks for the comic relief grin

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by r231(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2013
Busy_body:

You just brightened my day with this post. Thanks for the comic relief grin

did you get my email
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by nusirat(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2013

What Islam going to do with act of this guy, what is your reason before jump to Conclussion that any Muslim Can do the same? If don't now isLam ready about it islam, Can someone says all christian are gay or Homosexual since the promoter of tHis evil are xtian and also wed in the church pls what yopu don't Know about something asK wit good intention, as for tribe all tribe are violent in tHeir own degree no tribe in Nigeria is violent free, why did ife people are fighting Modakeke, why Ebony people of iZZi fighting them self, why igbira always fight Igala.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by dbride: 4:38pm On May 23, 2013
mamdanju:

so Michael Ayoade shown here attempting to kill an innocent young Muslim girl is also a Muslim hoo? Scroll down, look at the video and tell me what influence a Christian guy to do this horrible act. We must condemn violence in its totality and not by being biased in our utterances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html

Please understand that the difference is that others just do their evil for themselves while the muslim jihadist do it for Allah and it is happening almost everyday everywhere. It will always make the "front page" story because people will forever find it shocking that anyone could use Allah's name to kill randomly.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by siraj1402(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2013
You sounds like a lunatic.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by adconline(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2013
Sometimes I think that having kids could the biggest problem on earth. Look what this terrorist has done to his family. What's the benefit of having a child like this lunatic? He has been provided for and taken care of... All his family got in return...a terrorist!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Policewoman(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a Nigerian!!!!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Akiika: 4:43pm On May 23, 2013
Seriously!!! he did it because he was a muslim? now look around you and reflect on how many muslims you've met and interacted with, how come you haven't been beheaded? You guys should think outside what the media feed you with, look beyond your bigotry and reason rationally. The gifts of open mindedness, knowledge, understanding and wisdom have been substituted for narrowness, presumptiveness, bigotry and brashness. Too much hatred has been brewed from the dissemination, both accidental and intentional, of misinformation. I am a muslim that reads the quran everyday, it didn't tell me to go on a killing rampage or attempt to force others to practise my religion, it infact says there is no compulsion in religion. It also tells me that suicide is a capital sin, therefore condemning suicide bombing. It tells me that if you kill a single soul, it is equivalent to killing the whole of mankind and you'll be punished as such. Islam teaches me to be fair and just, to be kind to children, women and the weak, to be honest and faithful. You may go on to quote some quranic verses out of context but if you read the preceding verses, you'll understand the context in which it was revealed. The holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was infact persecuted by the non-muslims, he actually left his hometown Mecca to forestall peace, he was attacked by the Meccan several times despite several peace treaties that the Meccan violated, they were more than 10 times more than the muslims. All the war he fought were in self defense, it is at this point that it was revealed that muslims should stand up and fight, slay them where they slay you....BUT DO NOT ATTACK THEM FIRST, the non-muslims were the aggressors. I challenge you to pick up a quran and read it with open mindedness, there are also free books online about the life of the prophet muhammed, you'll get to understand how perfect Allah made this man. Islam forbids violence, the british guy and other terrorists that claim they are fighting for islam are sick criminals and they should be referred to as such.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Photos From The Construction Of Zungeru hydro-Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.