Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,317 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (26885 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by leonshom(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2013
I wuld not subscribe 2ur assertion has it lacks basic elements of truth and far away from intellectual argument,though I myt not be a muslim but tagging all muslims as terrorists seems ridiculous nd culd escalate to religious war. The guy choose to be who he wants 2b and I doubt if he really follows d doctrine of his religion strictly,cuz no religion on earth wuld actually preach violence or killing of one anoda. Tracin his origin shows his parents seems 2b Christians,nd he converted to Islam, probably,he choosd 2b a terrorist due 2his perception about oda pple's religion than his own! I culd also noticed dat u r emphasizing on Yoruba pple as well, I dnt think his tribe really got anytin 2do or any correlation watsoeva got 2do wit this particular issue,cuz d Yorubas r peace lovers nd kind pple. If u got sumtin better to say, speak of d guy as an Individual nd dnt affiliate to any tribe nor religion for better understanding of dis social tension. Even d british police did not even attribute or generalise dat all muslims r terrorist. Note: I'm nt sayin dat d guy ain't terrorist, but,jez dat u cannot generalise dat all muslims r terrorists as it is not wise nor intellectual 2 say such in public ! !
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Busybody2(f): 11:07pm On May 23, 2013
GooseBaba:

So what is the cause of it when white man joins radical Muslim and kills his fellow human being. Is it centered around white peoples problem?

My first point was addressing the "oh he is Nigerian and has further soiled Nigeria's image", hence reason for the (,)comma sign, that instead he is an African Migrant.

Now my second point is also applicable to the white people as well. Every child is supposed to have an idyllic chilldhood and a safe loving home and parents who love them unconditionally, but if the rug is pulled under the child's feet or if they have never experienced this basic comfort that is their natural birthright, they encounter a rollercoaster of emotion and need lots of emotional and psychological support so thhey would not be left floundering.

Now with a male child with no positive role model, faced with parental rejection or parents too pre-occupied they tune out of their children's emotional needs, and with the unspoken rule that boys/men are not supposed to cry and take everythng on the chin, this children's self-esteem reaches rock bottom, they feel marginialised, empty, worthless, lonely, unloved, their hormones start to go into overdrive, vital neural pathways in the brain starts getting altered, they start getting depressed and start self-destructing to feel in control, so they venture out into the unknown world trying to seek validation and look for where to belong to create the family they never had, and this types of gap are easily filled by Gangs on the lookout for members, Mosques, Cults etc, looking for vulnerable people to brainwash...

...And the rest they say is history sad
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lepasharon(f): 11:15pm On May 23, 2013
There is something off about this story! You guys should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1300052/london-beheading-different-viewpoint-pix
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: GANGSTER
ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them. <<<< THE LORDS HUMAN WEAPONS

HMM WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GUY THAT GOT KILLED. I SUSPECT HE HAS KILLED THE APPLE OF GODS EYES IN THE PAST >>> ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. THE REAL ISRAELITES THAT IS

These stuffs you throw around is beyond your knowledge. I don't know why you are trying to justify murder. Are you saying the kids murdered in Sandy Hook are receiving the fury from the LORD'S HUMAN WEAPONS.

For instance, these lovely baby gunned down.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 23, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

These stuffs you throw around is beyond your knowledge. I don't know why you are trying to justify murder. Are you saying the kids murdered in Sandy Hook are receiving the fury from the LORD'S HUMAN WEAPONS.

For instance, these lovely baby gunned down.

SHE MAY LOOK LIKE A BABY BUT THE SOUL IN HER IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. REINCARNATION. NO ONE EVER REALLY DIES. WE TRANSLATE. ONLY OUR BODY DIES
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:30pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHY IS HIS LIFE WASTED ? HE CAME INTO THE WORLD AND DID WHAT THE LORD ORDAINED HIM TO DO. HE IS A DEATH ANGEL. OR YOU THINK EVERYONE WALKING ON TWO LEGS IS A HUMAN ? THE LORD HAS DEATH ANGELS WALKING AROUND AMONGST US. HE FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE.

Try script writing. You might write a hot movie like Nightmare on Elms Street. Think of it. grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: SHE MAY LOOK LIKE A BABY BUT THE SOUL IN HER IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD. REINCARNATION. NO ONE EVER REALLY DIES. WE TRANSLATE. ONLY OUR BODY DIES

As I said, this is beyond your knowledge. How do you know if she was guilty or not in her past life. We don't know where we came from or where we are going. Please your message really disturbs me. That means you were celebrating the death of victims of the Oklahoma Tornado. angry
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
so u believe that guy was sent by God to kill that soldier abi ?
AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< LISTEN THE LORD IS IN CHARGE OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD. WHEN YOU SEE EVIL HAPPEN TO PEOPLE ? THEY ARE ALL JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS FOR NOTHING. EVERY EVIL YOU SEE IN THE WORLD IS JUDGEMENTS FROM THE LORD. LISTEN, SATAN IS NOT WHOM YOU SHOULD FEAR. THE LORD IS. SATAN SMASHES ON YOU AFTER GETTING THE NODS UP FROM THE LORD. SEE WE ARE BEEN REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. YOUR INIQUITIES WILL CORRECT YOU.

JOB 2 VS 6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in your hand; but spare his life
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 23, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Try script writing. You might write a hot movie like Nightmare on Elms Street. Think of it. grin
grin grin HMMMM. I GOT MY EYES ON ANOTHER PRIZE. A BIGGER ONE wink
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< LISTEN THE LORD IS IN CHARGE OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD. WHEN YOU SEE EVIL HAPPEN TO PEOPLE ? THEY ARE ALL JUDGEMENTS. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS FOR NOTHING. EVERY EVIL YOU SEE IN THE WORLD IS JUDGEMENTS FROM THE LORD. LISTEN, SATAN IS NOT WHOM YOU SHOULD FEAR. THE LORD IS. SATAN SMASHES ON YOU AFTER GETTING THE NODS UP FROM THE LORD.

I will repeat it again. These things are beyond human knowledge. Are you saying God murdered Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal Dawn (Lafferty) Hochsprung who was hidden and secured. She lost her life when she heard pupils were being shot. She ran out to confront the Gunman and lost her life.

She died protecting the kids she loved with all her heart.

Please stop this. It is beyond your knowledge.

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

As I said, this is beyond your knowledge. How do you know if she was guilty or not in her past life. We don't know where we came from or where we are going. Please your message really disturbs me. That means you were celebrating the death of victims of the Oklahoma Tornado. angry
JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 23, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I will repeat it again. These things are beyond human knowledge. Are you saying God murdered Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal Dawn (Lafferty) Hochsprung who was hidden and secured. She lost her life when she heard pupils were being shot. She ran out to confront the Gunman and lost her life.

She died protecting the kids she loved with all her heart.

Please stop this. It is beyond your knowledge.

JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

It is beyond your knowledge or are you an angel from heaven. You can quote from today till tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact that it is beyond your knowledge.

By the way people should stop accusing the devil for everything and own up to the evil they harbor in their hearts and execute it.

These kid that took away this life is evil. Filled with too much hate. There is no justification for whatsoever he did. The worst is people like you claiming the victim deserves it.

Maybe we should set all murderers free, since they are working for God. Maybe we should start giving suicide bombers Military style 21 Gun salute burials.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Azeesco: 11:55pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
does his name implie a muslim name. Mtcheew
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

That lady (Dawn Hochsprung) lost her life because she was fighting for people's kids. Don't justify her death. What you are spitting is worse than the evil words of the Al Qaeda Terrorists. HABA. angry
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:03am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is beyond your knowledge or are you an angel from heaven. You can quote from today till tomorrow, it doesn't change the fact that it is beyond your knowledge.

By the way people should stop accusing the devil for everything and own up to the evil they harbor in their hearts and execute it.

These kid that took away this life is evil. Filled with too much hate. There is no justification for whatsoever he did. The worst is people like you claiming the victim deserves it.

Maybe we should set all murderers free, since they are working for God. Maybe we should start giving suicide bombers Military style 21 Gun salute burials.
AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. <<< THE PROPHETS GOT ALL THE SECRETS. NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR KNOWLEDGE
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:07am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That lady (Dawn Hochsprung) lost her life because she was fighting for people's kids. Don't justify her death. What you are spitting is worse than the evil words of the Al Qaeda Terrorists. HABA. angry
SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR PEOPLES KIDS DOES NOT MEAN MAYBE SHE WASNT A KLAN MEMBER IN PAST LIFE. WE DONT KNOW HER. I HAVE KNOWN THE SWEETEST WHITE WOMEN TO WHITE KIDS TURN EXTREMELY ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE WHEN THEY SEE BLACK KIDS. REMEMBER NOW THAT WAS A POSH ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE BLACKS WERE NOT ALLOWED. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DO DELIVERY TO THAT PART OF TOWN AND AS SOON AS THEY ROLL IN, THE POLICE TAILS THEM ALL THE WAY ( THESE ARE BLACK MEN BY THE WAY ). ITS A SANITIZED AREA. NO NEGROS ALLOWED
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: AMOS 3 VS 7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. <<< THE PROPHETS GOT ALL THE SECRETS. NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR KNOWLEDGE

Wait first, are you the prophet? Hola Le' Propheteur!!! grin

Please you don't know nothing. You are just reading the scriptures and guessing. I repeat, it is beyond your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:20am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Wait first, are you the prophet? Hola Le' Propheteur!!! grin

Please you don't know nothing. You are just reading the scriptures and guessing. I repeat, it is beyond your knowledge.
2 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: <<< YOU ARE LOST BRUV. I SUGGEST YOU FIND YOURSELF BEFORE THE NUKES FIND YOU SMDH embarassed
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR PEOPLES KIDS DOES NOT MEAN MAYBE SHE WASNT A KLAN MEMBER IN PAST LIFE. WE DONT KNOW HER. I HAVE KNOWN THE SWEETEST WHITE WOMEN TO WHITE KIDS TURN EXTREMELY ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE WHEN THEY SEE BLACK KIDS. REMEMBER NOW THAT WAS A POSH ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE BLACKS WERE NOT ALLOWED. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DO DELIVERY TO THAT PART OF TOWN AND AS SOON AS THEY ROLL IN, THE POLICE TAILS THEM ALL THE WAY ( THESE ARE BLACK MEN BY THE WAY ). ITS A SANITIZED AREA. NO NEGROS ALLOWED

You don't know if she was a racist or not. You don't know nothing of her past life. Please leave all these talks and stop justifying evil. I wonder who is teaching you. Maybe leave those hebrew teachers alone.

THEY JUSTIFIED FREEING BARABAS AND KILLING JESUS. cheesy
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: 2 CORINTHIANS 4 VS 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: <<< YOU ARE LOST BRUV. I SUGGEST YOU FIND YOURSELF BEFORE THE NUKES FIND YOU SMDH embarassed

You are justifying evil and calling someone lost. Please you are the one that is lost, if you can call that monster of a Michael a Weapon of God.

That guy ain't no weapon of God but a Craze Man. cheesy cheesy
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:34am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You don't know if she was a racist or not. You don't know nothing of her past life. Please leave all these talks and stop justifying evil. I wonder who is teaching you. Maybe leave those hebrew teachers alone.

THEY JUSTIFIED FREEING BARABAS AND KILLING JESUS. cheesy
I DONT KNOW HER PAST LIFE OR WHO SHE WAS BUT THE POINT HERE IS SHE WAS NOT A SWEET ANGELIC WOMAN OR SHE WOULD NOT DIE THAT WAY JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:37am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You are justifying evil and calling someone lost. Please you are the one that is lost, if you can call that monster of a Michael a Weapon of God.

That guy ain't no weapon of God but a Craze Man. cheesy cheesy
HE WAS AN ANGEL OF DEATH. A MAN OF PERDITION CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION. THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS LIKE THAT ROAMING AROUND WAITING TO RECEIVE THERE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible;

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:39am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: HE WAS AN ANGEL OF DEATH. A MAN OF PERDITION CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION. THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS LIKE THAT ROAMING AROUND WAITING TO RECEIVE THERE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible;

You have no physical proof. You are just ranting now. Are you saying you understand how God thinks? SMH. wink
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: HE WAS AN ANGEL OF DEATH. A MAN OF PERDITION CREATED FOR DESTRUCTION. THERE ARE MANY SPIRITS LIKE THAT ROAMING AROUND WAITING TO RECEIVE THERE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE LORD. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. HE IS A TERRIBLE MAN OF WAR. PSALMS 47 VS 2 For the LORD most high is terrible;

EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war

I repeat you are just reading scriptures and making inferences. I will say it again, stop justifying evil and people's death. It makes my skin crawl. How can you sleep at night knowing that you justified the death of a 6 years Old kid.

I forgot you guys stoned STEPHEN in the Bible to death. cheesy
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:43am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You have no physical proof. You are just ranting now. Are you saying you understand how God thinks? SMH. wink
1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. << YES CUZ WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST wink
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:44am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I repeat you are just reading scriptures and making inferences. I will say it again, stop justifying evil and people's death. It makes my skin crawl. How can you sleep at night knowing that you justified the death of a 6 years Old kid.

I forgot you guys stoned STEPHEN in the Bible to death. cheesy
I AM NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING. ALL I AM DOING IS QUOTING SCRIPTURES wink
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:49am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: I AM NOT JUSTIFYING ANYTHING. ALL I AM DOING IS QUOTING SCRIPTURES wink

You can't tie the scriptures to make that psycho-killer an agent of God. Please that guys is just a craze man. He killed out of stupidity and MYOPICIDITY cheesy.

I just want you to stop pointing at everybody slain-ed as someone who deserves it. We don't know. cool
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 12:53am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can't tie the scriptures to make that psycho-killer an agent of God. Please that guys is just a craze man. He killed out of stupidity and MYOPICIDITY cheesy.

I just want you to stop pointing at everybody slain-ed as someone who deserves it. We don't know. cool
LISTEN BRUV. GOD IS INTO MICROMANAGEMENT. OK. HE KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. THATS HOW MUCH OF A MICRO-MANAGER HE IS. HE WILL NOT LET ANYONE JUST KILL HIS CREATION. ITS IMPOSSIBLE. YOU CANT TOUCH ANY OF HIS CREATION UNLESS HE SANCTIONS IT. HE IS NOT IMPOTENT TO WHERE PEOPLE CAN MESS WITH HIS CREATION. YOU CANT. ALL BELONG TO HIM.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN BRUV. GOD IS INTO MICROMANAGEMENT. OK. HE KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD. THATS HOW MUCH OF A MICRO-MANAGER HE IS. HE WILL NOT LET ANYONE JUST KILL HIS CREATION. ITS IMPOSSIBLE. YOU CANT TOUCH ANY OF HIS CREATION UNLESS HE SANCTIONS IT. HE IS NOT IMPOTENT TO WHERE PEOPLE CAN MESS WITH HIS CREATION. YOU CANT. ALL BELONG TO HIM.

Listen Homie. You can't say that because it is beyond your knowledge. What part of that can't you understand. You don't know how God works. Do you think the Book he left as a guide describes everything about God? Stop justifying evil. You do it a lot. If a kid gets knocked down by a car, Obadiah comes out and screams he deserves it.

If a craze man rap.e.s a kid, Obadiah comes out and says she deserves it, God sent them.

Don't you find this kind of reasoning weird? Especially looking for scriptures to support the hacking of a young ma.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 2:54am On May 24, 2013
Can the mods delete everything on this page?

*sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers / FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.