Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (26724 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by adconline(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2013
ban.shymmex:
The system has failed this generation of black youths...but Nigerian parents have also failed their children. Nurses do make a lot of money and the parents should have done more for this guy. How can you own a big house in Lincoln(that's virtually empty) - and your son is out there in London living like a destitute...with radical Islamists as his family?

How can the system fail a British born citizen with a university degree? These brainwashed kids are looking for whom to blame while their Arabian/Gulf adherents are busy buying up all the most treasured assets in EU and America.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone:

oh Lord, very funny. The Lord ordained him to hit and slash someone?

which Burukutu brand you dey drinketh by the way? I'd like to try it.
BUT YOU DO ERR. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. YOU ONLY KNOW THE FAIRYTALE LORD THEY PREACH IN CHURCHES. THIS HERE IS THE REAL LORD >>>>>> EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< WHAT HAPPENED IN WOOLWICH WAS EVIL. HOWEVER THE LORD DOTH DO EVIL IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. ITS CALLED REVENGE AND RETRIBUTION. AND HE HAS DEATH ANGELS WHO CARRY OUT THESE DEEDS. I SUSPECT THE ARMY GUY HAS DONE ALOT OF BRUTAL MURDERS IN THE ARMY.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone:

oh Lord, very funny. The Lord ordained him to hit and slash someone?

which Burukutu brand you dey drinketh by the way? I'd like to try it.

Omoge, dont mind that one. Na joker like yuzedi, okija and mad cow.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LWKM grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Ribaman(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2013
ban.shymmex:
WHy didn't his father let him live in this house...or betterstill buy a property near London, far away from where he was radicalised?

The psychotic guy in that video looks homeless.

Na True talk so!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by IGBOSON1: 6:33pm On May 23, 2013
tpia@:

seems the father is quite rich if that's where he lives. So much for "south london".

and why is there a throw in about a woman in a burka living with him?

Is he muslim?

^^^At bolded: must be his pussiee on the side......body no be firewood you know; jihad or no jihad! undecided
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by armyofone(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2013
girl, I didn't know grin
LOL, you know the next preaching from him made me fall down and worship, I must have been touched grin grin
*bursted into laughter again* grin grin grin

Texas.Cowgirl:

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Akiika: 6:42pm On May 23, 2013
koruji: Your write-up tells you the source of the problem.
This lunatic imbibed an ideology of hate - a radical form of Islam.
He not only sullied the name of moderate muslims, but is now sullying the name of Nigerians, Yorubas, Blacks, etc.
Moderate muslims need to expose the radicals among them to the authorities, rather than wait for them to behave like animals that they are and then jump in front of cameras to distinguish themselves from the evil and vile, drug-induced thugs, who claim to be worshiping God.

There are no liberal, radical, jihadist or extremist muslims, you are either a muslim or you are NOT, Islam doesn’t preach radicalism or extremism. Criminals are criminals, why don't we call the suspects of several shootings in the US radical or extremist christians? oh no, they call those ones sick and deranged! There is no extremism or radicalism in Islam. The holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was a pacifist even before he became a prophet. Read about his life, he did none of what these criminals are ascribing to him. Little wonder he is considered by many to be the most influential human being to ever live.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone: girl, I didn't know grin
LOL, you know the next preaching from him made me fall down and worship, I must have been touched grin grin
*bursted into laughter again* grin grin grin

SOMEBODY HELP ME PRAISE THE LORD FOR ARMYOFONE. SWEETTTT JESSSUUSSSS grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by LBT: 6:45pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Acquaintance? Nne, RUN RUN RUN....

I hope he isn't a NL member because the police and UK CIA (abi what's their name), forgive my ignorance, they will be all over NL... Make dem no catch you o.. grin
they are called mi6
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by armyofone(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR. YOU DONT KNOW THE LORD. YOU ONLY KNOW THE FAIRYTALE LORD THEY PREACH IN CHURCHES. THIS HERE IS THE REAL LORD >>>>>> EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< WHAT HAPPENED IN WOOLWICH WAS EVIL. HOWEVER THE LORD DOTH DO EVIL IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. ITS CALLED REVENGE AND RETRIBUTION. AND HE HAS DEATH ANGELS WHO CARRY OUT THESE DEEDS. I SUSPECT THE ARMY GUY HAS DONE ALOT OF BRUTAL MURDERS IN THE ARMY.

grin grin grin
shaking head, you high? grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by doctorbabs(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.

u must be sick upstair, is michael a muslim name, had did been na ur stupid men of devil called men of god,

what would u say. that shall not judge.

christianity did not own nigeria and is not d only religion in dis contry, if u contnue having bad belle for islam, u are just wastin ur time. islam has come to stay, even in isreal xtianity is minority. search for true God
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
Don't mind the bastar-d
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone:

grin grin grin
i warned you that he is strange,very soon he will come up with a mafioso angle to this story now , grin grin grin grin
obadiah777 i hail thee grin grin
he has all the time in the world and you can be on the same issue and point till next week Friday yet he wont budge

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone:

grin grin grin
NO MAAM. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE AN ATHEIST ? EVERYTHING I QUOTED WAS FROM THE BIBLE RIGHT ? ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ? OR YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO ONLY LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS ONLY ONE EMOTION >>>> LOVE, WHILE HE CREATED HUMANS WITH TWO EMOTIONS ' LOVE AND HATE' ? WE ARE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE YOU KNOW ? grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by DoffMan2: 6:55pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

how can a trained nurse live in a £365,000 detached house ?

How old are you darling? Awww, lil munchkin! Its obvious you ahvent held a mortgage before. Bless your cotton socks! The fact that its over £300k now doesn't mean it was so when he bought 10yrs ago! It could have less than half that price then! Plus he could have bought it using those notorious 110% or self certification mortages. Obele Nwa!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On May 23, 2013
doctorbabs: .

u must be sick upstair, is michael a muslim name, had did been na ur stupid men of devil called men of god,

what would u say. that shall not judge.

christianity did not own nigeria and is not d only religion in dis contry, if u contnue having bad belle for islam, u are just wastin ur time. islam has come to stay, even in isreal xtianity is minority. search for true God
True God in Islam?hmmmmmmmmmmmm,I no fit shout
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
i warned you that he is strange,very soon he will come up with a mafioso angle to this story now , grin grin grin grin
obadiah777 i hail thee grin grin
A MAFIOSO ANGLE ? COME ON NOW GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANNOT REFUSE KAPISHHHH cheesy
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: A MAFIOSO ANGLE ? COME ON NOW GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANNOT REFUSE KAPISHHHH cheesy
obadiah, obadiah , this world must not have 2 of u existing at the same time grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 23, 2013
onatisi:
obadiah, obadiah , this world must not have 2 of u existing at the same time grin grin grin
LIL OL ME ? MORE LIKE THE WORLD MUST NOT HAVE 2 OF YOU BROTHER ONATISI. 2 SCOFFERS ? 1 IS ENOUGH grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: LIL OL ME ? MORE LIKE THE WORLD MUST NOT HAVE 2 OF YOU BROTHER ONATISI. 2 SCOFFERS ? 1 IS ENOUGH grin grin
so u believe that guy was sent by God to kill that soldier abi ?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by ndidianthony247(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2013
What abot mutallab? D guy dat almost blew up a 2hundred plus passenger aircraft wit himsef aboard d aircraft.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2013
ndidianthony247: What abot mutallab? D guy dat almost blew up a 2hundred plus passenger aircraft wit himsef aboard d aircraft.
that guy
is dead, he will never enjoy his father money
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2013

My feelings too. Prepare to meet your motherland....
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: GANGSTER
ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them. <<<< THE LORDS HUMAN WEAPONS

HMM WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GUY THAT GOT KILLED. I SUSPECT HE HAS KILLED THE APPLE OF GODS EYES IN THE PAST >>> ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. THE REAL ISRAELITES THAT IS

This guy needs mental examination....
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by onatisi(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

he is still coming out with another crazier idea , you just wait and see grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by GooseBaba: 8:02pm On May 23, 2013
Busy_body:

Hey sugarplum, missed you loads , how ya been babe kiss

I know how you feel, but fortunately/unfortunately, this is not deemed a Nigerian problem, but an "African Migrant" problem and a "black people" problem, centred around family and the lack of positive male role model.

So what is the cause of it when white man joins radical Muslim and kills his fellow human being. Is it centered around white peoples problem?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by MostHigh: 8:30pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by MostHigh: 8:31pm On May 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

More like you need to change your perspective.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by MostHigh: 8:34pm On May 23, 2013
armyofone:

grin grin grin

High up on mount Zion.

True talk.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by GooseBaba: 8:49pm On May 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is no excuse.

How come sabbath radicals always opt for "most high"... Most low nko?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tlops(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

how can a trained nurse live in a £365,000 detached house ?

The report also mention his managerial post...with NHS... The cost of the house is irrelevant for now plus its the worth of house, it doesnt mean it is debt-free. They are a Christian family until something went wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria / Chief Awolowo Released From Calabar Prison, 3rd August,1966.(photo) / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.