Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (26728 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by soyad: 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
He should be given a sharia treatment , like being flogged to death or something .
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Policewoman(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Seriously, I'm deeply deeply disappointed and hurt that he's named a suspect in this case.

Deeply disappointed.

May my child never bring me and our family name this much disappointment.
See you going all prayerful now. If it was an Okoro, i'm sure your Bigot head would have reared itself out.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
Policewoman: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a Nigerian!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]I swear they are paid peanuts[/size]
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by r231(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2013

He works for the NHS........

What do you fink they pay them....PEANUTS undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by dbilz(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Ricky_Ross]I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian. [/q

Well, let me put u guyz straight 2 some issues. The present world we all live in 2day is so filled with sentiments and competitions for survvival. I believ there have been terrorism spear headef by christians in da past. The cinema. Shooting, college killings in da US.but weren't labelled as terrorism.

D guy in question was born and bred in d UK. So distant away from d nigerian culture and could have been possibly brainwashed by som terrorists friend. Anyone without a cultural value could have fall victim.
Faith is d tightrobe between a man and is God. Religion is a weapon putting ds world into serious destruction and disintegration. God isn't human. He alone knows all those dt live in accordance to his path,rules,and commands. D thing, no one knws d next door devils incarnate.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by siraj1402(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
Infact you are a LUNATIC!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by chucky234(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2013
thenwhat:

Please, explain why you think any Muslim would have done the same heinous act this guy did?
Because they all grows long mustache I guess
LMAO
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
adconline: Sometimes I think that having kids could the biggest problem on earth. Look what this terrorist has done to his family. What's the benefit of having a child like this lunatic? He has provided for and taken care of... All his family got in return...a terrorist!

Tufiakwa! My parents would have a heart attack!
Gone are the days when you want to do something bad and then you remember your parents and that thought alone would make you think twice.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by cyara(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
wazobia_N9:

mumu gold digger how is that relevant to the subject matter... thief!

Your out burst was unnecessary and uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
Policewoman: See you going all prayerful now. If it was an Okoro, i'm sure your Bigot head would have reared itself out.

Ileke has repented let her be.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Akiika: 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.

Seriously!!! he did it because he was a muslim? now look around you and reflect on how many muslims you've met and interacted with, how come you haven't been beheaded? You guys should think outside what the media feed you with, look beyond your bigotry and reason rationally. The gifts of open mindedness, knowledge, understanding and wisdom have been substituted for narrowness, presumptiveness, bigotry and brashness. Too much hatred has been brewed from the dissemination, both accidental and intentional, of misinformation. I am a muslim that reads the quran everyday, it didn't tell me to go on a killing rampage or attempt to force others to practise my religion, it infact says there is no compulsion in religion. It also tells me that suicide is a capital sin, therefore condemning suicide bombing. It tells me that if you kill a single soul, it is equivalent to killing the whole of mankind and you'll be punished as such. Islam teaches me to be fair and just, to be kind to children, women and the weak, to be honest and faithful. You may go on to quote some quranic verses out of context but if you read the preceding verses, you'll understand the context in which it was revealed. The holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was infact persecuted by the non-muslims, he actually left his hometown Mecca to forestall peace, he was attacked by the Meccan several times despite several peace treaties that the Meccan violated, they were more than 10 times more than the muslims. All the war he fought were in self defense, it is at this point that it was revealed that muslims should stand up and fight, slay them where they slay you....BUT DO NOT ATTACK THEM FIRST, the non-muslims were the aggressors. I challenge you to pick up a quran and read it with open mindedness, there are also free books online about the life of the prophet muhammed, you'll get to understand how perfect Allah made this man. Islam forbids violence, what he did is truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam. The british guy and other terrorists that claim they are fighting for islam are sick criminals and they should be referred to as such.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
Policewoman: See you going all prayerful now. If it was an Okoro, i'm sure your Bigot head would have reared itself out.

The same way you're rejoicing now?
Black hippo calling a cat black
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
stillwater:

I love you too, baby
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by theripper3: 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
Wetin b d second guy name na? Abi him sef na West-Side Nigerian born Briton.?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by MostHigh: 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: GANGSTER
ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them. <<<< THE LORDS HUMAN WEAPONS

HMM WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GUY THAT GOT KILLED. I SUSPECT HE HAS KILLED THE APPLE OF GODS EYES IN THE PAST >>> ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. THE REAL ISRAELITES THAT IS

Blessed Sire,

The british solider while in afghanistan stabbed a 10yr old child in the kidneys while heavily intoxicated from vodka smuggled to him from the uk.

All the boy asked for was some chocolate.

Suprisingly he was not court marshalled or discharged.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by adconline(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2013
stillwater:

Tufiakwa! My parents would have a heart attack!
Gone are the days when you want to do something bad and then you remember your parents and that thought alone would make you think twice.
If his parents had chosen to have a dog instead of him, they would be have been called all sorts of name, if they had aborted him, they would have been called killers and sinners
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by bloggernaija: 5:15pm On May 23, 2013

Do you think everybody live in poverty. Many nurses make as much as £40 /hr doing over times and working as contractors via agencies .
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kollyso(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2013
[quote author=Akiika]
Seriously!!! he did it because he was a muslim? now look around you and reflect on how many muslims you've met and interacted with, how come you haven't been beheaded? You guys should think outside what the media feed you with, look beyond your bigotry and reason rationally. The gifts of open mindedness, knowledge, understanding and wisdom have been substituted for narrowness, presumptiveness, bigotry and brashness. Too much hatred has been brewed from the dissemination, both accidental and intentional, of misinformation. I am a muslim that reads the quran everyday, it didn't tell me to go on a killing rampage or attempt to force others to practise my religion, it infact says there is no compulsion in religion. It also tells me that suicide is a capital sin, therefore condemning suicide bombing. It tells me that if you kill a single soul, it is equivalent to killing the whole of mankind and you'll be punished as such. Islam teaches me to be fair and just, to be kind to children, women and the weak, to be honest and faithful. You may go on to quote some quranic verses out of context but if you read the preceding verses, you'll understand the context in which it was revealed. The holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was infact persecuted by the non-muslims, he actually left his hometown Mecca to forestall peace, he was attacked by the Meccan several times despite several peace treaties that the Meccan violated, they were more than 10 times more than the muslims. All the war he fought were in self defense, it is at this point that it was revealed that muslims should stand up and fight, slay them where they slay you....BUT DO NOT ATTACK THEM FIRST, the non-muslims were the aggressors. I challenge you to pick up a quran and read it with open mindedness, there are also free books online about the life of the prophet muhammed, you'll get to understand how perfect Allah made this man. Islam forbids violence, the british guy and other terrorists that claim they are fighting for islam are sick criminals and they should be referred to as such.[BOKO HARAM vs ISLAM!

ISLAM: There is no compulsion in religion.
BOKO HARAM: Everyone must adhere to our ways else…

ISLAM: Love all and be just to all regardless of religion.
BOKO HARAM: If you are not with us you are against us.

ISLAM: Prophet Muhammad lived with peaceful Christians and jews as his neighbors
BOKO HARAM: All non-muslims must leave the north.

ISLAM: You are only permitted to protect yourselves when you are attacked first. And you should retaliate justly but if u leave everything to Allah it is better for you.
BOKO HARAM: We attack all who stand in our way

ISLAM: A muslim is one whom other muslims are safe from his tongue and hands.
BOKO HARAM: We do not care your religion. Muslim or Christian we will crush any who stands in our way.

ISLAM: Innocent Killing is a great sin. Allah has ordered us not to do it! No human being has the right to take life.
BOKO HARAM: Allah will understand. He will not punish us.

ISLAM: When there is a war, Women and children must not be touched. Talk less of when there is no war.
BOKO HARAM: We kill men, women and children.

ISLAM: When there is a war, all non-muslims that run into their places of worship or their homes will not be harm. Talk less of when there is no war.

BOKO HARAM: We bomb non-muslims in their places of worship. We also bomb muslims in their places of worship and homes if we feel they are a threat to us.

The above are just a few reasons to make our non-muslim brothers and sisters understand that BOKO HARAM is more of a political than a religious driven group. They do not represent Islam. Rather, they are acting contrary to it in most cases.

THIS IS INDEED AN EYE OPENER FOR THOSE WHOM SEEK TRUTH! WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, REGARDLESS OF TRIBE AND RELIGION IF WE WISH TO PROVIDE A BETTER TOMORROW FOR ALL]

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lastpage: 5:28pm On May 23, 2013
zumbigbo:

Adebolajo was an ordinary British schoolboy; born in Lambeth in December 1984, he grew up in Romford, travelled to school on the bus, played football and appeared to have a lot of friends.

His family – who are of Nigerian origin — were practising Christians, attending the local church. He has two siblings; a sister and a brother. Both boys went to Marshalls Park school, in the Harold Hill area of the town. At 16, Adebolajo moved to Havering sixth form college, and then at 18 attended Greenwich University, where he lived in student accommodation in 2004 and 2005.

"We left year 2001," one said. "And he was always a good guy at school, do anything for anyone."

"They were very pleasant, a very ordinary normal family," he said.

But Graham Silverton, 63, who has lived in the street for 25 years, said neighbours had a particularly bad experience with Adebolajo when he was a teenager. He said one of the neighbours' children, a teenage girl, had gone to the Adebolajos' door to retrieve a ball kicked into their garden and was insulted and punched by Adebolajo.

The family lived in Romford until around 2004, when it is understood his parents divorced and they moved to Lincoln.

Police had sealed off Adebolajo's sister's home in Romford on Thursday and Metropolitan police officers travelled to Lincoln on Wednesday night to carry out searches at the family home in Saxilby.

Adebolajo was frequently seen in Woolwich handing out Islamist literature in the High Street.

Choudary said Mujaahid had converted to Islam in 2003 and was a British-born Nigerian. He said he had attended meetings of al-Muhajiroun from around 2005-11, but stopped attending the meetings, and those its successor organisations, two years ago.

Choudary said: "He was on our ideological wave-length."

He added that Adebolajo was very quiet and that Mohammed, now believed to be abroad, also remembered Adebolajo attending events held by the group.

Choudary said he was shocked by the attack, ... I would not encourage someone to do it," he said.

"I don't think it helps to condemn or condone. I condemn the hundreds of thousands slaughtered by British and American foreign policy."

Thank you for bringing this post to life.

I have highlighted places that are think are very important, from my own point of view.

His father is a Registered Nurse, at Managerial Level, his Mother works for the Social Services!
Thus, he cannot be described as 'under-privileged"!

I also noticed that his radicalisation seem to coincide with when his parents divorced (ofcourse the wahala would have been ongoing before the final legal divorce).

Just think Parents (both fathers and Mothers) would pause and think about the consequence of breaking-up a family with children, through their actions, ON THEIR CHILDREN!

When these folks left Nigeria, l bet if they knew this would be the end of their sojourn, they would have stayed back!

Just thinking.

Lastpage!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Policewoman(f): 5:29pm On May 23, 2013
stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by paranod123(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.

Imagine your Quote I strongly believe that you can see this guy Name and no one ever told you they say this guy at the Mosque or anywhere but when they commit you guys rush here with your fake head that is not use for thinking like this guy to Tarnish muslim Name. I also watch this on BBC Nobody confirmed this guy as Muslim Only one eye witness say he was saying this Man as Kill a lot of muslim hmmm with no proof why can't she call 4 help I ask? Sometime I wonder what is the need of religion but I still some one like you will still Jumb into forum nd rubbish another tribe when things Happen Only the real truth we stop Violence not this western lies or Asia even we Africa have learn to deceive ourself more you can rain me an insult no problem criminal is Criminal not is religion and this name is Christian you guys should admit ...but he was just a bad seed of the world
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by banshymmex: 5:40pm On May 23, 2013
Feed me more:
Hope this guys action doesn't affect you londoner's....cuz we know how the western media can portray stuffs like this....they already have a baised mind towards Africans.

You're so full of shiit.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lastpage: 5:40pm On May 23, 2013
adaobi123:

how can a trained nurse live in a £365,000 detached house ?

:
Ever heard of mortgage? And, did you miss this part in the opening article?

Mr Adebolajo, 56, is believed to be a trained nurse now working in a managerial capacity within the NHS

Reason like a human being!

It is called MORTGAGE!

You buy the house and pay in bits ...every month!

A registered Nurse can easily afford to pay 300GBP monthly, on Mortgage. Very easily!

Being Nigerian has nadda to do with it, except if you brain is too mashed-up by tribal bigotry!

Lastpage!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by banshymmex: 5:43pm On May 23, 2013
WHy didn't his father let him live in this house...or betterstill buy a property near London, far away from where he was radicalised?

The psychotic guy in that video looks homeless.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by banshymmex: 5:50pm On May 23, 2013
The system has failed this generation of black youths...but Nigerian parents have also failed their children. Nurses do make a lot of money and the parents should have done more for this guy. How can you own a big house in Lincoln(that's virtually empty) - and your son is out there in London living like a destitute...with radical Islamists as his family?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by charzyn: 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
Mutallab an hausa british citizen terrorist, Adebolajo an yoruba british citizen terrorist. British are now paying the price of supporting them to fight the innocent biafrans . It is not yet over
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by dozai: 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
If this guy were to be an olympic gold medalist or an inventor. You will never hear Nigerian anywhere. Oyibo and their silly way of thinking. this dude never stepped his leg in d shores of naija. He is a mugu to kill in d open. Why not use ombatse jazz on d man. That's naija style.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Busybody2(f): 5:56pm On May 23, 2013
r231:

did you get my email

Oops, off to go check rightaway Sirree embarassed
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Sconty09(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2013
As a Muslim, our religion hate and forbids killing senselessly and even says " whosoever kill a soul without justification is likened to someone who killed a nation ,and whosoever save a soul is like saving the whole nation. We re best people on earth. As Muslims we should show the exemplary character our religion preaches and leave slanderers and those who hate our deen for Allah swt, if It's Allah swt desire ,they will eventually be guided.

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by koruji(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2013
Your write-up tells you the source of the problem.
This lunatic imbibed an ideology of hate - a radical form of Islam.
He not only sullied the name of moderate muslims, but is now sullying the name of Nigerians, Yorubas, Blacks, etc.
Moderate muslims need to expose the radicals among them to the authorities, rather than wait for them to behave like animals that they are and then jump in front of cameras to distinguish themselves from the evil and vile, drug-induced thugs, who claim to be worshiping God.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by armyofone(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: WHY IS HIS LIFE WASTED ? HE CAME INTO THE WORLD AND DID WHAT THE LORD ORDAINED HIM TO DO. HE IS A DEATH ANGEL. OR YOU THINK EVERYONE WALKING ON TWO LEGS IS A HUMAN ? THE LORD HAS DEATH ANGELS WALKING AROUND AMONGST US. HE FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE.

oh Lord, very funny. The Lord ordained him to hit and slash someone?

which Burukutu brand you dey drinketh by the way? I'd like to try it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom / Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] / Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.