Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (26726 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / See Photo Of Sambo Dasuki Son's House Sealed By The EFCC Today / Adamawa Govt House In Abuja Sealed-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by imperiouxx(m): 3:14am On May 24, 2013
You guys are littering this place. Obadayah! Just STFU! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tpia5: 4:15am On May 24, 2013
Akiika:

There are no liberal, radical, jihadist or extremist muslims, you are either a muslim or you are NOT, Islam doesn’t preach radicalism or extremism. Criminals are criminals, why don't we call the suspects of several shootings in the US radical or extremist christians? oh no, they call those ones sick and deranged! There is no extremism or radicalism in Islam. The holy prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was a pacifist even before he became a prophet. Read about his life, he did none of what these criminals are ascribing to him. Little wonder he is considered by many to be the most influential human being to ever live.

doctorbabs: .

u must be sick upstair, is michael a muslim name, had did been na ur stupid men of devil called men of god,

what would u say. that shall not judge.

christianity did not own nigeria and is not d only religion in dis contry, if u contnue having bad belle for islam, u are just wastin ur time. islam has come to stay, even in isreal xtianity is minority. search for true God

i dont see what you're getting upset about.

muslims typically gain some ground after these attacks. Few religious oriented crimes here and there in response [nothing very serious], non-muslims reminded to leave muslims alone,which they do, then muslim activity resumes quietly and things go on as usual, with the difference being there's just a tad more muslim presence.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Vansnickers: 4:47am On May 24, 2013
frankkky: i beg to disagree,everyone has an excuse in this world,obama did not have a father figure but look at what he is today,i know many people were grew up without both parents but made something out of their lives.lets stop creating excuses where there is none,a child brought up under the watchfull eyes of both parents can still err,let GOD just take be taking care of our kids for us while we do our best

Thank you. I don't see why people are trying to make excuses for this boy.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Lucasbalo(m): 5:33am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
This guy was born and bred in England. He is not a Nigerian. Britain had over 20 Nigerians in their Olympic contigent in 2012 and they all British citizens. Now they are calling this guys Nigerian because of this vile act. They are British.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by KingPradas(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2013
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands in the middle east, and you are a hero.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by imperiouxx(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2013
KingPradas: Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands in the middle east, and you are a hero.

Philosophy of life. Nothing to do about that.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lastpage: 7:01am On May 24, 2013
tpia@:

seems the father is quite rich if that's where he lives. So much for "south london".

and why is there a throw in about a woman in a burka living with him?

Is he muslim?

IGBO-SON:

^^^At bolded: must be his pussiee on the side......body no be firewood you know; jihad or no jihad! undecided

Whats wrong with you people sef?
It was BOLDLY STATED in the report that HE WAS DIVORCED!

SO, WHAT'S WRONG WITH RE-MARRYING OR JUST HAVING A FEMALE PARTNER FOR COMPANY?

If he did not do that, the same "you people" will start to yarn opata, claiming he must be either Gay or a Peopdophile!

Aaah, no one can satisfy you sha.

Always looking for the 'bad-side' of everything!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lastpage: 7:17am On May 24, 2013
Busy_body:

Now my second point is also applicable to the white people as well.[b] Every child is supposed to have an idyllic chilldhood and a safe loving home and parents who love them unconditionally, but if the rug is pulled under the child's feet or if they have never experienced this basic comfort that is their natural birthright, they encounter a rollercoaster of emotion and need lots of emotional and psychological support so thhey would not be left floundering.

Now with a male child with no positive role model, faced with parental rejection or parents too pre-occupied they tune out of their children's emotional needs, and with the unspoken rule that boys/men are not supposed to cry and take everythng on the chin, this children's self-esteem reaches rock bottom, they feel marginialised, empty, worthless, lonely, unloved, their hormones start to go into overdrive, vital neural pathways in the brain starts getting altered, they start getting depressed and start self-destructing to feel in control, so they venture out into the unknown world trying to seek validation and look for where to belong to create the family they never had, and this types of gap are easily filled by Gangs on the lookout for members, Mosques, Cults etc, looking for vulnerable people to brainwash...[/b]

...And the rest they say is history sad

Thank you a million, for the bolded above!
Every parent needs to read this post, especially those ones who have scattered their home[b][/b] (for whatever reason)
When "two elephants fight", the grass suffers! Yes, the children of the marriage are the victims!!

Now imagine, what is the use of all the money they made, all the ego and self-pride that went with it, when their supposed joy, their inheritance on earth, has brought them this much sorrow, blood and disgrace?

I hope parents, (Yes You and your spouse) will think twice, before you scatter it, the children's life is at stake!

Lastpage!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2013
leonshom: I wuld not subscribe 2ur assertion has it lacks basic elements of truth and far away from intellectual argument,though I myt not be a muslim but tagging all muslims as terrorists seems ridiculous nd culd escalate to religious war. The guy choose to be who he wants 2b and I doubt if he really follows d doctrine of his religion strictly,cuz no religion on earth wuld actually preach violence or killing of one anoda. Tracin his origin shows his parents seems 2b Christians,nd he converted to Islam, probably,he choosd 2b a terrorist due 2his perception about oda pple's religion than his own! I culd also noticed dat u r emphasizing on Yoruba pple as well, I dnt think his tribe really got anytin 2do or any correlation watsoeva got 2do wit this particular issue,cuz d Yorubas r peace lovers nd kind pple. If u got sumtin better to say, speak of d guy as an Individual nd dnt affiliate to any tribe nor religion for better understanding of dis social tension. Even d british police did not even attribute or generalise dat all muslims r terrorist. Note: I'm nt sayin dat d guy ain't terrorist, but,jez dat u cannot generalise dat all muslims r terrorists as it is not wise nor intellectual 2 say such in public ! !
I don't think both of u understand the word boko haram, so when ever u her arguing don't ever mention muslim. This is my point of view
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Acelifted: 7:42am On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: GANGSTER
ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them. <<<< THE LORDS HUMAN WEAPONS

HMM WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE GUY THAT GOT KILLED. I SUSPECT HE HAS KILLED THE APPLE OF GODS EYES IN THE PAST >>> ZECHARIAH 2 VS 8 for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. THE REAL ISRAELITES THAT IS

Wetin you dey yan sef?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Pontaboki: 8:40am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I once told someone that all Muslims have the same mentality and the person didn't believe me. From what we have gathered so far, this guy is a Yoruba guy eventhough he may be born in UK but his parents are Nigerians of Yoruba origin. In that regard, I want to know what prompted this guy to act like this? It will be more understandable if he came from Northern Nigeria. Dont get me wrong I love people from all tribes and cultures but this guys action is going to affect ALL Nigerians. I just wished he is not a Nigerian.
The Proposed Merger between ACN and CPC has already started working.At least Yorubas have now embraced Terrorism(Allahu Wakba)

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by byteem: 9:10am On May 24, 2013
RULE 1..EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A TERRORIST, BUT EVERY MUSLIM IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST..

THE ISLAMIC DOCTRINE REMAINS A FERTILE GROUND FOR DORMANT BUT TWISTED MINDS TO GET PLANTED AND EVOLVE .. IT WILL MAKE A MONSTER OUT OF A LAMB... ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE..

APOLOGIES TO THE MUSLIM FOLKS .. BUT AM SURE EVEN THEY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS HARSH REALITY.. HOW ELSE CAN A YOUNG ENTERPRISING ADULT BE RADICALIZED INTO SUCH AN ANIMAL..

NOW THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS SEE THAT THEY CAN MANIPULATE THE TWISTED MIND OF THE AVERAGE YOUTH WHETHER BRITISH BORN OR NOT FROM THE COMFORT OF A CAVE IN PAKISTAN,YEMEN OR WHEREVER .. GLOBAL VILLAGE ONE WILL SAY.. ...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS...

TERRORISM HAS TAKEN A NEW FORM .. THE ENEMY WITHIN ..

ITS SAD .. BUT IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN..

DARK DAYS LIE AHEAD...BE ILLUMINATED.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by MostHigh: 9:43am On May 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

As I said, this is beyond your knowledge. How do you know if she was guilty or not in her past life. We don't know where we came from or where we are going. Please your message really disturbs me. That means you were celebrating the death of victims of the Oklahoma Tornado. angry

Excuse me Speak for yourself

Some people know where they are coming from and where they are going.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Wadeoye(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2013
Prof Corruption:

You have to put into context the fact that his parents are Christians. The guy got converted to Islam in Britain. So this has nothing to do with Islam as practised in SW, Nigeria or in Nigeria as a whole or the guy being of Yoruba origin. The problem has to do with how such an evil indoctrination went unnoticed under the watchful eyes of British intelligence services. Infact, there's nothing Nigerian in the whole crime.

You think the fool will understand what you are saying? If Muslims in South West are these radical, will ibos be able to live among us with their noisy but empty church programmes and unparalleled criminal tendencies?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2013
In 2007, Adebolajo was arrested after being involved in violent protest, by extremists outside the old bailey.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by hopefullman: 11:13am On May 24, 2013
baby_123:

When are they going to catch this Choudary and other lunatic imams indoctrinating these boys for attempted murder and conspiracy against the UK government? UK government are quite slow, later they will shout about a lunatics origin. This Choudary is still giving statement and walking free. Imagine. They are banning and not arresting. These people are not serious.
yes.d govt is 2slow.dy're tryin 2pleas som muslims at d xpenc of dia own security.dos radical imams sud be deported 4rm uk.if dy hav uk citizenship,dy sud be stripd of dia citizenship.dy hate uk bt dy kep stayin in uk.y mst dy eat dia cake and hav it?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by akpanbaba: 11:17am On May 24, 2013
Once an islamic virus infects a man,he sees nothing but blood and everything turns upside down.Just look a young man who had a future as a christian but immediately he embraced islam blood means nothing to him.He must have been shouting "bisimilahi" as he was killing the guy.Sometimes ago,it was Abdulmutalab and now it is Michael-Islam.The spirit behind this religion is worst than the combination of Hiv and Cancer.May God help us

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2013
byteem: RULE 1..EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A TERRORIST, BUT EVERY MUSLIM IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST..

THE ISLAMIC DOCTRINE REMAINS A FERTILE GROUND FOR DORMANT BUT TWISTED MINDS TO GET PLANTED AND EVOLVE .. IT WILL MAKE A MONSTER OUT OF A LAMB... ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE..

APOLOGIES TO THE MUSLIM FOLKS .. BUT AM SURE EVEN THEY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THIS HARSH REALITY.. HOW ELSE CAN A YOUNG ENTERPRISING ADULT BE RADICALIZED INTO SUCH AN ANIMAL..

NOW THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS SEE THAT THEY CAN MANIPULATE THE TWISTED MIND OF THE AVERAGE YOUTH WHETHER BRITISH BORN OR NOT FROM THE COMFORT OF A CAVE IN PAKISTAN,YEMEN OR WHEREVER .. GLOBAL VILLAGE ONE WILL SAY.. ...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS...

TERRORISM HAS TAKEN A NEW FORM .. THE ENEMY WITHIN ..

ITS SAD .. BUT IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN..

DARK DAYS LIE AHEAD...BE ILLUMINATED.

Mr man Adebolajo become nterested in islam around the age of 15 and 16 formally converted, taking the muslim name JIHAD in 2003 tu spoil islam. So if u her makin u point, make it wisely
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by Flygerian1(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2013
Brb.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by softangel(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2013
baby_123: Obviously an overfed, over-comfortable, bored loser.

I agree with you. These dayz when pple are over-comfortable and have nothing to live for or presumably have no purpose on earth, they kinda lose it 'up there'.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tpia5: 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
lastpage:

Whats wrong with you people sef?
It was BOLDLY STATED in the report that HE WAS DIVORCED!

SO, WHAT'S WRONG WITH RE-MARRYING OR JUST HAVING A FEMALE PARTNER FOR COMPANY?

If he did not do that, the same "you people" will start to yarn opata, claiming he must be either Gay or a Peopdophile!

Aaah, no one can satisfy you sha.

Always looking for the 'bad-side' of everything!

Lastpage!

have you eaten today, because you seem hungry.

do you have a comprehension problem?
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2013
akpanbaba: Once an islamic virus infects a man,he sees nothing but blood and everything turns upside down.Just look a young man who had a future as a christian but immediately he embraced islam blood means nothing to him.He must have been shouting "bisimilahi" as he was killing the guy.Sometimes ago,it was Abdulmutalab and now it is Michael-Islam.The spirit behind this religion is worst than the combination of Hiv and Cancer.May God help us
Wat ever comes around goes around
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by micky007(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2013
This guy is a sadist, he does not worth living.
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2013
micky007: This guy is a sadist, he does not worth living.
From gangster tu something else
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:16pm On May 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Excuse me Speak for yourself

Some people know where they are coming from and where they are going.

You don't know, you have a strong belief. Let us be factual. There is a big difference between belief and knowing. Do you remember where you came from before you were born? Haba. cheesy
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You don't know, you have a strong belief. Let us be factual. There is a big difference between belief and knowing. Do you remember where you came from before you were born? Haba. cheesy
Nobody know dat, did u know
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2013
kamelonaire:
Nobody know dat, did u know
Look above, the guys said he knows where he came from. My question is letting him know that we don't know. wink
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by lastpage: 1:10pm On May 27, 2013
tpia@:

have you eaten today, because you seem hungry.

do you have a comprehension problem?
So this is all you have to say ....even when "silence" would have covered you gaping ignorance?
Ugly Idiota like you!

Lastpage!
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Look above, the guys said he knows where he came from. My question is letting him know that we don't know. wink
Maybe he had mental retarded

1 Like

Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=kamelonaire]
Maybe he had mental retarded
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by kamelonaire(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=kamelonaire][/quote]
Maybe he had mental retardation
Re: Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police by tpia5: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
lastpage:
So this is all you have to say ....even when "silence" would have covered you gaping ignorance?
Ugly Idiota like you!

Lastpage!

eschew violence dear.

you seem to have lost your marbles, hope you havent gone totally bonkers?

make we nor see you for cnn o, although of course if that's your career goal, then good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.