Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (41316 Views)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Aaaaarrrrggghhh o serious, a figba to figboju ja omo ele kuro lowo mi grin
oti miss road :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Be n ti e ri grin afi gba to da gbogbo kombo mi ru, be ke kuylie ti n je dodo tungba mi lo embarassed eyin omo Nairaland yi sa cool
talo'n je dodo e cheesy wetin dey inside your boxers :p orisirisi.dey there dey deceive urself.come e be like say agro dey worry you.ojegbona ile asewo kolo san owo dido :p8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: Gaggi, barcanista and nony30 are no longer following this thread, are they? I have a culture of seeing the full development of an issue before I contribute to it, that's why I browsed through the whole thread to make sure I got the full story before commenting.

To start with, nony30 spoke like a real jerk. Of course, everyone's got a right to be whatever they want, but every right comes with a responsibility to accept the consequences or outcomes of exercising them. So, nony30 was a major jerk whom I would have enjoyed going to war with on this thread. How disappointing and rather refreshing that he took his jerkiness elsewhere.

Barcanista, one small shade more courteous than his apparent disciple nony30, was not that smart either. A thread has a specific point of discussion that participants may agree with and reinforce with their own perspectives or disagree with and criticize with their own perspectives. Which did this broda-man do? Agree? He seemed to. Disagree? He seemed to. I think his summary of his arguments or rant or whatever was: there's nothing wrong with putting a timeline on your marriage plans as long as you do it for the right reasons. Which promptly causes me to wonder: did he read the op at all or he just read the title and his mind blanked from the rush of antagonism that had him rushing to type nothing?

His subsequent comments smacked of an annoying arrogance that he felt he'd said something smart for whatever reason.

Gaggi...Gaggi Gaggi Gaggi...whoever this person is, I'm both glad and quite upset that I didn't meet this thread as soon as they first commented. From his/her first comment, I was so put off that I could almost not wait to read the rest to get whatever they really meant to say. I still intend to go back and reread all he/she said so that I'm really sure that I get it. Suffice it to say that my first impression of this person is rather unpleasant. But, I gladly accept that I mightbe wrong. And the reason for being that open to correction was how kulyie responded to him/her. She accorded him/her a respect that I would have reserved for people I thought better of.

Ok. About Gaggi'sresponse to the issue, at first, it did seem like s/he was answering the op then it seemed that s/he was answering kulyie in his/her first post. Now, granted that each marriage and each relationship is unique, are all marriages and all relationships not based on the same principles? That is, are they not all fundamentally the same?

Now, if they are (and they actually are), should someone who gets the fundamentals better not offer what wisdom that they have come to possess to others who may not yet possess it? What is their crime in sharing what they have learned with their friends and people that they care about?

Again, does the fact that human beings are basically very good actors not show that a couple's attitude outside the walls of their own home in the sight of everyone is not necessarily the same as their attitude away from everyone's gaze? That fact along with the principles of marriage give the lie to the example of the couple who club and do whatever and still are such great friends.

Finally, I missed where the op insinuated that marriages made on short notice were always going to fail while those made after considerable time taken to court or whatever would always succeed. It seems pretty clear to me that Gaggi simply did not engage intellectually with the op. S/he just skipped the whole "thinking" part and jumped straight into the refuting part and ended up saying almost nothing.

Perhaps I'll pick particular posts and respond to them in subsequent posts that I make to address more directly what each poster of interest said.
May Amadioha bend ‎​dat ur useless mouth!gringringrin just a wish.
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 7:46pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: talo'n je dodo e cheesy wetin dey inside your boxers :p orisirisi.dey there dey deceive urself.come e be like say agro dey worry you.ojegbona ile asewo kolo san owo dido :p8-)
Omo awada e ti poju grin cheesy ye paro mo iwo gan moo pe o n gbadun paro yen wink but seriously I know you from somewhere tongue ma ti e ro tinu boxers mi shocked shocked eru ma ba e tin ba tu sokoto fun e cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Omo awada e ti poju grin cheesy ye paro mo iwo gan moo pe o n gbadun paro yen wink but seriously I know you from somewhere tongue
hahahahaha cheesycheesycheesycheesy awon wo lo'ngbadun paro e cheesy you like deceiving yourself sha 8-) orisirisi.no be say the thing wey you put for inside boxers na die,why i go dey gbadun your paro :p if you know you are proud of that thing inside your boxers,display it here,infact upload it here,let me see it then i'll say yea to you :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Omo awada e ti poju grin cheesy ye paro mo iwo gan moo pe o n gbadun paro yen wink but seriously I know you from somewhere tongue ma ti e ro tinu boxers mi shocked shocked eru ma ba e tin ba tu sokoto fun e cheesy
* singing in 9ice voice* bokiniyen :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 8:28pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: hahahahaha cheesycheesycheesycheesy awon wo lo'ngbadun paro e cheesy you like deceiving yourself sha 8-) orisirisi.no be say the thing wey you put for inside boxers na die,why i go dey gbadun your paro :p if you know you are proud of that thing inside your boxers,display it here,infact upload it here,let me see it then i'll say yea to you :p
shocked shocked wa sere fine girl ni bo loti fe woo ko ti e fi dan mi wo cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: thank you for directly and indirectly delivering me from stalkers o cheesy :p

afterall nairaland is not the only place to look for wife 8-)
FYI i'm not looking for A WIFE. marriage will definitely come when befor i reach 29-30, for now i'm 25 still and hustling for money and career. i didn't ask to be your friend because i needed your heart/love. HONESTLY i don't! (for God sake it won't work due to your AGE).Your comments and anti-men posts marvels me, hence, while i want to be close to you to unravel the mystery behind your attitude. Pls stop calling me a stalker in a public forum, and i assume that you understand the word COURTESY and ETIQUETTE.
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
shocked shocked wa sere fine girl ni bo loti fe woo ko ti e fi dan mi wo cheesy
i want to see it here on nairaland,put the picture of your john thomas on nairaland,let me see it :p afterall seeing is believing :Dwhat i see here on nairaland is what i will believe 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 8:40pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: * singing in 9ice voice* bokiniyen :p
***singing Tupac's 'fair exchange' you do me, and if it's worth the favour I return the favour, I'l give it back to you....*** tongue

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: FYI i'm not looking for A WIFE. marriage will definitely come when befor i reach 29-30, for now i'm 25 still and hustling for money and career. i didn't ask to be your friend because i needed your heart/love. HONESTLY i don't! (for God sake it won't work due to your AGE).Your comments and anti-men posts marvels me, hence, while i want to be close to you to unravel the mystery behind your attitude. Pls stop calling me a stalker in a public forum, and i assume that you understand the word COURTESY and ETIQUETTE.
and what do they call sending numerous pms Hun?,biko dress jare cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: FYI i'm not looking for A WIFE. marriage will definitely come when befor i reach 29-30, for now i'm 25 still and hustling for money and career. i didn't ask to be your friend because i needed your heart/love. HONESTLY i don't! (for God sake it won't work due to your AGE).Your comments and anti-men posts marvels me, hence, while i want to be close to you to unravel the mystery behind your attitude. Pls stop calling me a stalker in a public forum, and i assume that you understand the word COURTESY and ETIQUETTE.

25? So there's still hope for your intelligence ehn? Use the rest of your youth well, ok?

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2013
Anyone that does not want to be called a stalker should step aside
we have seen 5 pages on one persin mata and una say una no be stalkers... undecided undecided undecided

creepy dudes

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
***singing Tupac's 'fair exchange' you do me, and if it's worth the favour I return the favour, I'l give it back to you....*** tongue
* singing in tlc's voice * i dont want no scrub,a scrub is a guy that *** hanging on the passengers side of his best friends ride trying to hola at me :p

mr man moni kobo kiniyen,i am not a musician,dont turn me to one :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 8:45pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: i want to see it here on nairaland,put the picture of your john thomas on nairaland,let me see it :p afterall seeing is believing :Dwhat i see here on nairaland is what i will believe 8-)
Haba kulyie, there are better places around you can see the 'thing' other than here now, show some respect to the 'thing' as much as I respect your 'thing' too wink
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee: Anyone that does not want to be called a stalker should step aside
we have seen 5 pages on one persin mata and una say una no be stalkers... undecided undecided undecided

creepy dudes
o sumi o cheesy abi o wa gbamike cheesy anyway thank God he has revealed his motive 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On May 26, 2013
Buhahahahaha!! See dis chewing gum guy o! Iwo yen je mind reader abi? Wetin u dey unravel? Ti ishe forensic ba wu e she, send ya CV to EFCc.En le! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

25? So there's still hope for your intelligence ehn? Use the rest of your youth well, ok?
Lmao! Meanie!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Haba kulyie, there are better places around you can see the 'thing' other than here now, show some respect to the 'thing' as much as I respect your 'thing' too wink
what are you hiding,joor bring it out jare abi where are the 'better and 'other' places you want me to see it excluding your bedroom or a hotel room :p

mr man bo bo bo jare,o waste time mi o.i will soon change my mind about that levels o :p meanwhile

that is what i want,display it here or nothing for you :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: and what do they call sending numerous pms Hun?,biko dress jare cheesy
madam make i use pidgin. does sending emails(of which you replied to virtually all) translate to being a stalker? do you even know the meaning of that word? BESIDE you don't know me. Asking for your friendship and exchanging mails with you doesn't translate to SEEKING for your heart nor being a STALKER. by the way, must you disclose who you've been exchanging mails with in a public forum? seriously you are begining to irritate me, you seriously lack MANNERS and i blame whoever brought you up for not doing a good job. NO INSULT INTENDED

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52pm On May 26, 2013
Ha!! Oju mi o!! I'm underage o!! No bo anything hia o!

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: madam make i use pidgin. does sending emails(of which you replied to virtually all) translate to being a stalker? do you even know the meaning of that word? BESIDE you don't know me. Asking for your friendship and exchanging mails with you doesn't translate to SEEKING for your heart nor being a STALKER. by the way, must you disclose who you've been exchanging mails with in a public forum? seriously you are begining to irritate me, you seriously lack MANNERS and i blame whoever brought you up for not doing a good job. NO INSULT INTENDED
Lmao! Ur style no work jare! Irritate u bawo? She ja e bo and u hia PARAing over wot? Mr man, lo le plaster jare! Ela Oju nkan!!!! Ntoi!!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: madam make i use pidgin. does sending emails(of which you replied to virtually all) translate to being a stalker? do you even know the meaning of that word? BESIDE you don't know me. Asking for your friendship and exchanging mails with you doesn't translate to SEEKING for your heart nor being a STALKER. by the way, must you disclose who you've been exchanging mails with in a public forum? seriously you are begining to irritate me, you seriously lack MANNERS and i blame whoever brought you up for not doing a good job. NO INSULT INTENDED
mshewwwwwwwwwwwww you have no point,your post is just baseless

and as for those who brought me up,go and tell them that one.alakori,alaileko,oponu,arindi,gbewudani,alainitiju alara galatia
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ur style no work jare! Irritate u bawo? She ja e bo and u hia PARAing over wot? Mr man, lo le plaster jare! Ela Oju nkan!!!! Ntoi!!!!!! tongue
ose jare cheesy madalohun.o'n try lati get unnecessarily personal cheesy otun ni oun hustle.instead kolowa ise,shelo'n try lati ma stalk eyan kiri cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ha!! Oju mi o!! I'm underage o!! No bo anything hia o!
please jeko bo cheesy wink i want to feed my eyes this night 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Buhahahahaha!! See dis chewing gum guy o! Iwo yen je mind reader abi? Wetin u dey unravel? Ti ishe forensic ba wu e she, send ya CV to EFCc.En le! tongue
madalohun.tie ti ba.shomope tori eyan ba feburu,ati eyin ese loma ti mo wink
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
As for you, i've never asked for your friendship at any time, yet you keep on trolling me like a zombie. I wonder why you pick so much special interest in my posts each time i direct it(them) to another female. Are you in need of a man? are you a silent frustrated old cargo? do you get jealous seeing another guy sendin message to a girl other than you? do you seek NOTICE ME? do you need attention? if NO to the above questions, then answer this, ARE you mad? If your answers are all yes, THEN YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE MAD. mtscheew. Abeg free me jor-Old Spinster

4 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee: Anyone that does not want to be called a stalker should step aside

creepy dudes

gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2013
Oga o... Which one be pomo, agbalumo, water melon ati dodo ta lon je?, ejo o, omo kekere ni mi o grin grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: As for you, i've never asked for your friendship at any time, yet you keep on trolling me like a zombie. I wonder why you pick so much special interest in my posts each time i direct it(them) to another female. Are you in need of a man? are you a silent frustrated old cargo? do you get jealous seeing another guy sendin message to a girl other than you? do you seek NOTICE ME? do you need attention? if NO to the above questions, then answer this, ARE you mad? If your answers are all yes, THEN YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE MAD. mtscheew. Abeg free me jor-Old Spinster
Ewo! Only me? Lmaooooo! Odun! O fe ke! Niggah,y u dey shower me with spit?Ti yaka gba Oju e! Blawwwdy EPA!

2 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
tintingz: Oga o... Which one be pomo, agbalumo, water melon ati dodo ta lon je?, ejo o, omo kekere ni mi o grin grin
you dey ask who dey chop am cheesy?ba? cheesy but you claim to be 'omode' cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.