Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (41285 Views)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: As for you, i've never asked for your friendship at any time, yet you keep on trolling me like a zombie. I wonder why you pick so much special interest in my posts each time i direct it(them) to another female. Are you in need of a man? are you a silent frustrated old cargo? do you get jealous seeing another guy sendin message to a girl other than you? do you seek NOTICE ME? do you need attention? if NO to the above questions, then answer this, ARE you mad? If your answers are all yes, THEN YOU DEFINITELY MUST BE MAD. mtscheew. Abeg free me jor-Old Spinster
bros take am easy o...you dont have to start insults abeg!

Our sisters in this thread are dating Jesus grin grin please dont insult ehn
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee: Anyone that does not want to be called a stalker should step aside
we have seen 5 pages on one persin mata and una say una no be stalkers... undecided undecided undecided

creepy dudes

officer i know you before? i talk to you? na you be kulyie ni? guy because my posts appeared in about 5 or so pages, does that makes me a stalker? you read the content of the messages so? o boy you sure say you go school? pls you'd do the society good by making the dictionary your friend. kai, i now understand what is meant by wasted education.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22pm On May 26, 2013
Lwkmd!!! He's pisssed! Kai! Kuylie!! Ko da o! See as u reverse dis guy brain, sha nu e na! Abeg add am for twitter o! Cus it b like say d guy warapaleptic fits don dey kick in. grin grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: you dey ask who dey chop am cheesy?ba? cheesy but you claim to be 'omode' cheesy
me i no understand the pomo and water melon o grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2013
tintingz: bros take am easy o...you dont have to start insults abeg!

Our sisters in this thread are dating Jesus grin grin please dont insult ehn
guy that no be insult na, i was only stating the obvious, and blunt stating it. the woman just de chewing-gum and then tackle me each time i direct post to any female specie. What marvels me is that i've neither asked for her friendship nor do i know her. na God go help man pikin

5 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 26, 2013
Orderrrrrrrrrr in da house!
Enuff of ds abuse & quarell on trivial issues
We r all adults and r here 2learn
D topic is not about any particular gender
It is for both!

Some people desire, pray , love & dream 2 marry one day but whn dir dreams aint coming 2pass! Whne dir desire is not manifesting, some will gve up while some will do wotever it take (desperation) 2get marry @all cost
Some pple displaying some of ds attitudes in d article don't knw @times dat dey displaying it so dey dnt knw dey r being tagged as desperadoes
The moment any1 begins 2show any of ds, s/he needs 2call his/her head 2order!

As 4me I had a baby out of wedlock @ over 30! Abortion was d last thing! I never had d intention of tying him down wit preg but people tot earlier dat I was desperate 2get married!
I sat mysef down 2actually think if I was desperate but no!
When I came across ds article & read d points again! I tot abt myself again and still I was not desprate cos I ddnt display any of ds point!
I believe if u r single and u want marriage, hv u seen urself as being desperate @ one point or d other?
If u r now married, was dre anytime were desperate b4 u finally tied d knot?
Let's learn from one another! Back to d topic please!

@ kulyie like some1 said majority of nigerian guys r on NL so dnt say u can't dat any1 on NL *wink*

Please dnt let's abuse ourselves again! We dnt need 2derail d thread!

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2013
nikkykay: Orderrrrrrrrrr in da house!
Enuff of ds abuse & quarell on trivial issues
We r all adults and r here 2learn
D topic is not about any particular gender
It is for both!

Some people desire, pray , love & dream 2 marry one day but whn dir dreams aint coming 2pass! Whne dir desire is not manifesting, some will gve up while some will do wotever it take (desperation) 2get marry @all cost
Some pple displaying some of ds attitudes in d article don't knw @times dat dey displaying it so dey dnt knw dey r being tagged as desperadoes
The moment any1 begins 2show any of ds, s/he needs 2call his/her head 2order!

As 4me I had a baby out of wedlock @ over 30! Abortion was d last thing! I never had d intention of tying him down wit preg but people tot earlier dat I was desperate 2get married!
I sat mysef down 2actually think if I was desperate but no!
When I came across ds article & read d points again! I tot abt myself again and still I was not desprate cos I ddnt display any of ds point!
I believe if u r single and u want marriage, hv u seen urself as being desperate @ one point or d other?
If u r now married, was dre anytime were desperate b4 u finally tied d knot?
Let's learn from one another! Back to d topic please!

@ kulyie like some1 said majority of nigerian guys r on NL so dnt say u can't dat any1 on NL *wink*

Please dnt let's abuse ourselves again! We dnt need 2derail d thread!

Thank u

Thank you for clearing things out smiley

I like your post.
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by yamunla(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2013
Cant stop laughin...tomakint fe do kulyie,barcanista gan fe do idowu-bambam....oro di hun...i dey laff o grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2013
barcanista: officer i know you before? i talk to you? na you be kulyie ni? guy because my posts appeared in about 5 or so pages, does that makes me a stalker? you read the content of the messages so? o boy you sure say you go school? pls you'd do the society good by making the dictionary your friend. kai, i now understand what is meant by wasted education.
i will let this slide out of respect to nikkykay...

yamunla: Cant stop laughin...tomakint fe do kulyie,barcanista gan fe do idowu-bambam....oro di hun...i dey laff o grin

bros.... abeg no start the kasala again oo... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
tintingz: me i no understand the pomo and water melon o grin
hahahahha cheesycheesycheesy but you understand wa gba banana abi :p?
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:
i will let this slide out of respect to nikkykay...

bros.... abeg no start the kasala again oo... grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
Iya Nikki no vex o! Mo ti te pause. No more derailment... E gbayi. kiss

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2013
yamunla: Cant stop laughin...tomakint fe do kulyie,barcanista gan fe do idowu-bambam....oro di hun...i dey laff o grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy rada rada cheesy iwona fe do tani :p?
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: hahahahha cheesycheesycheesy but you understand wa gba banana abi :p?
shebi that banana that you chop everyday... Abi how dem sing that song sef ''take banana till you go yo'' yes i understand that one grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by yamunla(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesy rada rada cheesy iwona fe do tani :p?
emi o do anybody o.owo jesu ni oko temi naa wa o.. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 10:23pm On May 26, 2013
tintingz: shebi that banana that you chop everyday... Abi how dem sing that song sef ''take banana till you go yo'' yes i understand that one grin
I no know say u funny like this, somehow its good to play around sometimes to cool body cheesy but that kulyie babe na die ooo, ti n ba gba omo yen mu peren ko ni duro wo tan grin cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Samabu07(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
kai! rare gem! it is well.. sad sad
smiley
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Fussbot: 12:36am On May 27, 2013
barcanista: guy that no be insult na, i was only stating the obvious, and blunt stating it. the woman just de chewing-gum and then tackle me each time i direct post to any female specie. What marvels me is that i've neither asked for her friendship nor do i know her. na God go help man pikin
BRAINER!
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 6:54am On May 27, 2013
tomakint:
I no know say u funny like this, somehow its good to play around sometimes to cool body cheesy but that kulyie babe na die ooo, ti n ba gba omo yen mu peren ko ni duro wo tan grin cheesy
hahaahhaha cheesycheesycheesy bolotiferimi gbamimu.except in your dreams wink cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2013
yamunla: emi o do anybody o.owo jesu ni oko temi naa wa o.. cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha owo jesu lowa? cheesy cheesy cheesy as per oko don become gold wey dem dey thief cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 6:57am On May 27, 2013
tintingz: shebi that banana that you chop everyday... Abi how dem sing that song sef ''take banana till you go yo'' yes i understand that one grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by babe2011(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2013
I always say something no woman should be desperate for marriage. Marriage is hard work and is not something you can go in and come out anyhow. Like me I got married recently at the age of 31yrs of age my family were on my neck when I was 25yrs but I did something I relocate abroad at 26 cut all communication with every family member disturbing my life for marriage, i went to school abroad and graduated. While abroad I was always telling God to do my own at the approprate time. so I came back home and got married less than one year, to one of the Best man any woman can wish for thou he has his shortcoming but I have my peace with him. Marriage is good and not all rosy but I refuse to follow some women saying they don't wanna marry cause deeply they wish to have a man of their own.
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 9:47am On May 27, 2013
babe2011: I always say something no woman should be desperate for marriage. Marriage is hard work and is not something you can go in and come out anyhow. Like me I got married recently at the age of 31yrs of age my family were on my neck when I was 25yrs but I did something I relocate abroad at 26 cut all communication with every family member disturbing my life for marriage, i went to school abroad and graduated. While abroad I was always telling God to do my own at the approprate time. so I came back home and got married less than one year, to one of the Best man any woman can wish for thou he has his shortcoming but I have my peace with him. Marriage is good and not all rosy but I refuse to follow some women saying they don't wanna marry cause deeply they wish to have a man of their own.
Thank God for my own family. Nobody will mount pressure on you for anything.
They only show concern when they see that u aint saying anything. They can just ask "how far now, whats happening"
If you tell them you are still waiting, all they will say is dont rush and God will do the best.
I think people shld be strong enuff not to get victimized by the pressure from d society (family & friends).
It is good to get married esp when u see pple on dir wedding days, couples on d street with dir kids etc but while seeing all these, we shld always pray to God and not to make it a by fire by force issue.

Some say its a form of setting target like by end of ds yr i want to achieve ds achieve dat but "i must get married be4 d end of ds yr" when u havent found a partner is not an achievement dat must be set like dat when its not a professional exam u must write & pass or business u r chasing.

God will help us
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2013
nony30: As my pastor taught me τ̲̅ȍ pray"Back τ̲̅ȍ sender"!!!
*singing in ebenezer obeys voice * be ewure babojuweyin afepefelepe,bagutan babojuweyin afepefelepe.mosofun e o,otami deyinleyinmi :p
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 11:25am On May 27, 2013
barcanista: God bless you too brother.
iya je eyin mejeji,ekan moni,oshi gidi nba eyin mejeji ja.

Iyen tie onise lapa,o wa obinrin kiri cheesy igbati awon sawawu e wase,oun le obinrin..isshhhcheesy 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2013
tintingz: You should be in convent dancing with the nuns grin grin
while you should be living in a brothel with prostitutes :/
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 11:48am On May 27, 2013
coefoe:
Hey sis! I think you are getting it all wrong... You can meet your future partner anywhere and NL is no exception... There are inscient, well-mannered, and respectful guys/men on here... Some of your post so far on this thread will attract the kind of men that you dread most; the ill-mannered ones.

So may be you should try work on the way you talk and also change your perception. Saying you can't meet/date any man on NL is tantamount to saying you will never get married cos this same men exist outside NL. So how would you be able to tell if the man you meet on the street does not have a NL account.
Pls change your outlook to life.smiley
you are talking TALES BY MOONLIGHT.theres a yoruba adage that says mowafoniwa oun logun ore,any lady interested in marriage is so free to marry but the last time i checked,i was never interested in entering the popular bandwagon.therefore

if a man cannot like a woman the way she is,he should leave her and hold himself or marry someone else.you cannot change a person.meanwhile

both the married and the unmarried have something in common.

Death,which is a leveller of man.

Moreover,give me other reasons why a lady or man must be desperate for marriage apart from these popular reasons : sex,kids,companionship,economic and social security.even single folks get all this without tying the knot so cut the crap :/
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeee o!!! Padi mi ti di inspirational writer ke.... Na wa o! grin grin
walahi.oyeko je historian,news caster or on air personality.o like ejo gan.o like story tio lese nle cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2013
Fussbot: BRAINER!
Thanks boss!!!

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Punnie vendor! U jump from kulye wan attack d sister wiv boyfriend crisis. U think say u smart? Tah! Fi le! Oversoji na my surname. To d left!!!
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy aye bobo yen mati baje o.idowu abori ni?cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 27, 2013
KingPradas: [size=13pt]Na by force to get married ?[/size]
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.