Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. (56222 Views)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Drivers Strip DPO Naked / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by mrakin(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2013
Some things to point out in this story:
1. The witnesses do not usually embark on preaching towards nightfall. They know that there are some satanic agents who are working hard to tarnish the image of God's servants. Thus, the story may be....
2. Witnesses do not patronize harlots, so they might have been victims of circumstances.
We shall get the true story as efforts are ongoing to unravel the mystery of preaching in a brothel towards nightfall.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by abduldope(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2013
cold:
grin grin grin your rod is your staff,you shall not want.It shall comfort you as you lie down in Ezeinei pastures
chinekeee lwkm... Chai u truly b customer 4 aristO joint cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Daniel058(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2013
[/color][color=#550000] God sees everything,if their mission is to preach better,if they have other missions, may God through this way save them
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Lovine: 9:04pm On May 24, 2013
Jehovah Witness Preach the Jehovah they don't know or understand. How do they connect with one they don't know? They hate those who are not part of their cult group, they smoke, snuff, drink, etc. Tell me how they know this Jehovah. They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member. The only true authority are those Americans whom they claim Jehovah reveals the word and 144,000 that will inherit the earth. They believe over 90% of them don't qualify for heaven. Jesus is not God but a god, Jesus is not Almighty but mighty, etc and etc. If they have the Holy Spirit they would have not go to the lioness den.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by ibkgab001: 9:07pm On May 24, 2013
Blessed how thou that did not see but believe grin
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Imyourex(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2013
Another Daniel in the lions Den
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by kevoh(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2013
Lovine: They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member.

This is not true. Let us be truthful in whatever we say . My first graduate job, I was surrounded by Jehovah witnesses and the company owned by a Jehovah witness yet they were a handful of us non-witnesses (Catholics and Pentecostals) working with them. There was also a driver, gateman and one other chap like that all muslims working for the establishment.

Please, let's be mindful of how we direct hate comments at others and start unnecessary stereotypes.

7 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by toshmann(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2013
collins123: .

It would be recalled that few years ago some “Christian convertors” from a popular Pentecostal church after they were allegedly hoodwinked into love making with the harlots, had their Bibles set ablaze upon their refusal to pay for their love making.
grin grin grin Eziokwu

In what looks like a child’s play, the preacher LEADERSHIP FRIDAY reliably gathered, resisted the attempt on him but the hooker’s method gained prominence and was dragged into the room.

akirika grin

Expectedly the preacher and the harlot were said to have been engaged in serious battle right inside the room

what kind of battle abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by omeiz93: 9:22pm On May 24, 2013
This person that brought this story, how come he detailed what transpired between the harlots and d jehovah witness pastors, my question is, was he there, or is he one of their subscribers?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by omeiz93: 9:22pm On May 24, 2013
This person that brought this story, how come he detailed what transpired between the harlots and d jehovah witness pastors, my question is, was he there, or is he one of their subscribers?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by rodeo0070(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2013
Ilaje44:

Aburo, ko pe o. Nibo lo fi orishirishi si? Ati wipe, kini itumo LOL l'ede Yoruba?
Oto ni o!
Ok now, remake;
Subtitle: Bad word including laughter.
Orishirishi: End shall never wonder.
LOL: Erin ke ke..

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Rick9(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2013
grin Eh No Picture ah. Anyway thats thier problem anyway.
Female witnesses should be the one to preach the Gospel in brothels.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by successking: 9:25pm On May 24, 2013
EEL, this must be the last time such ugly report will come from Asaba. If you don't know what to do, ask GEJ.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Yeske2(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2013
omeiz93: This person that brought this story, how come he detailed what transpired between the harlots and d jehovah witness pastors, my question is, was he there, or is he one of their subscribers?
You dey there? I was begining to wonder because the story is so detailed.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nacl: 9:30pm On May 24, 2013
Ifetex: I think GEJ should set up a commitee 2 look in2 this mata
... & GIVE THEM AMNESTY TOO!
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Phyllipson(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2013
kiss[color=#990000][/color]Oro buruku tohun terin.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2013
na U go tire:
In today's world, if there were to be a group spreading the gospel as admonished by Christ, that group is the Jehovah's Witnesses. I may not agree with some of their teachings, but they have earned my respect. If one goes to almost every nook and cranny of the world, the chances are very high that you will see a Witness going about spreading the gospel, often times, in the midst of very difficult circumstances.

What happened to this Witness, is to say the least, very unfortunate. But almost sure that they won't be deterred.
....I agree wit u bro...They ar like MTN everywher u go
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by redsun(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2013
Jehova witness is more or less an extinct christian group in the west.Their unconventional ways keeps them farther off same people.Not even conventional christianity is taken seriously in the west anymore.Christians are seen as weirdos in the west.As some kind of irrational people.

Are they still noticeable in nigeria?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by milkymesh: 9:40pm On May 24, 2013
Lovine: Jehovah Witness Preach the Jehovah they don't know or understand. How do they connect with one they don't know? They hate those who are not part of their cult group, they smoke, snuff, drink, etc. Tell me how they know this Jehovah. They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member. The only true authority are those Americans whom they claim Jehovah reveals the word and 144,000 that will inherit the earth. They believe over 90% of them don't qualify for heaven. Jesus is not God but a god, Jesus is not Almighty but mighty, etc and etc. If they have the Holy Spirit they would have not go to the lioness den.

why come to a public forum to spread your ignorance. do you think you are the only only one familiar with them. Lots of us here have them as work mates, friends, class mates and neighbors. Just shut up if you don't know them. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.,

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by joannes7(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2013
Too many alleged and sources for this story to be taken seriously... Its just comic relief..
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by sixtusjr(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2013
Part 2, please! What happened in closed meeting?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by sixtusjr(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2013
Part 2, please! What happened in closed door meeting?
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 9:44pm On May 24, 2013
Lovine: Jehovah Witness Preach the Jehovah they don't know or understand. How do they connect with one they don't know? They hate those who are not part of their cult group, they smoke, snuff, drink, etc. Tell me how they know this Jehovah. They can't employ you in their establishment if you are not a member. The only true authority are those Americans whom they claim Jehovah reveals the word and 144,000 that will inherit the earth. They believe over 90% of them don't qualify for heaven. Jesus is not God but a god, Jesus is not Almighty but mighty, etc and etc. If they have the Holy Spirit they would have not go to the lioness den.

Wetin you dey yarn...is it not the same bible you privileged slaves are beating your chest upon. You say Jesus is god. That means to say your god chop koboko in human form. They say he is mighty because its not easy to carry cross waka street half naked on top koboko. You dey vex because dem downgrade your god, Inside Hebrew stories.

You dey vex say Dem no give you job. You think say e easy to run business come hire bad belle like you..

Besides Holy Spirit is the same thing as konji in this situation, you hear as the ashi rush the guy cassava...the thing day body.....where prick and toto meet... Holy Spirit is there..
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by neksummi(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by theplanmaker: 9:49pm On May 24, 2013
please don't say things you have little knowledge about. if you have a problem with our belief, that is okay but you don't have to spread wicked lies about Jehovah's people.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=redsun]Jehova witness is more or less an extinct christian group in the west.Their unconventional ways keeps them farther off same people.Not even conventional christianity is taken seriously in the west anymore.Christians are seen as weirdos in the west.As some kind of irrational people.

Are they still noticeable in nigeria?...Wait dude which planet are u commenting from cos everybody on earth know this people and their selfless service...U must nt comment on this thread if u dnt knw wot 2 say...Okuko agric
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2013
. 144,000 to inherit d earth? Obviously u put ur attention away while d bible is being read & xplaind by d witnesses. Jesus is God? Pls who sent Jesus to d earth to surrender his life 4 me nd u and to whom does he direct his prayer(cos a God couldnt be addressing another in prayer wit his needs nor could he be praying to self)? Can God die, if so who was in charge of d physical creations(heaven & earth) while interned? If Jesus is almighty what is his father?

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by true2god: 9:52pm On May 24, 2013
playah P: Unclad, unclothedness, molest,... Couldn't even understand the gist!!... Hian!!.... But if I was the preacher, I'd fuuucccck those prostitudes so hard..... I'd be preaching while I lash their pussies!!..... I've cuum in jeezesus name!!
U nooooo seriosss walahi.....
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by bigx(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2013

Unfounded lies, they are one of the best christians Ive come across. Ive grown and lived among them
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by theplanmaker: 9:54pm On May 24, 2013
redsun: Jehova witness is more or less an extinct christian group in the west.Their unconventional ways keeps them farther off same people.Not even conventional christianity is taken seriously in the west anymore.Christians are seen as weirdos in the west.As some kind of irrational people.

Are they still noticeable in nigeria?

I don't know how you got wind of that info, but latest reports shows that there has been steady increase even in the west, leading to a proposed expansion of the world head quaters. the Nigeria branch office expansions is due for completion this year
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by Rastamann: 9:55pm On May 24, 2013
Any one that fetched an insect-infected bunch of firewood should definitely expect to have and welcome the lizard as his or her visitor.

If one want to fall into temptation, then one should be able to lead oneself into temptation than to allow others to lead him or her into temptation.
Re: Prostitutes Strip Jehovah’s Witnesses In Delta. by GooseBaba: 9:55pm On May 24, 2013
Ishsoph: . 144,000 to inherit d earth? Obviously u put ur attention away while d bible is being read & xplaind by d witnesses. Jesus is God? Pls who sent Jesus to d earth to surrender his life 4 me nd u and to whom does he direct his prayer(cos a God couldnt be addressing another in prayer wit his needs nor could he be praying to self)? Can God die, if so who was in charge of d physical creations(heaven & earth) while interned? If Jesus is almighty what is his father?

His father is almighty chapter 1 verse 1....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.