Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30729 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:
WhaaAAttttttt!!!!
*reporting her to the supermods*
Bro R231, please come and take YOUR caracta, she's a bullyangry

Is that all you've got? Smh... Supermods will not save you. Lol...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2013
pls all this one i no get o.. when will FX/Pips land show his hand...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by alexisalex: 9:37am On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
madam cab driver, is your anger coming from the fact I chose to jump a bus rather than patronise your cab? What haven't you done to be so messed up in life? At your age, you should have your children running around and playing with you and not have your heart in your mouth each time the beep of and email or a phone rings. You owe Americans, you owe Europeans, you owe Africans! Are you not ashamed of yourself? People go 'international' for good things but you are a disgrace to your one time husband, your son, your family even your acquaintances. Everybody who has the misfortune of saying 'hi' to you meets badluck. Shame on you.

I prefer jumping my bus and taking life step by step to sleeping with a man whose parents warned me against, for papers.
A man you say is a drug baron is asking you to drop his name yet you hold on tenaciously. How lower can you fall.
Give him back his damn name and stop being a disgrace to Africans!

Chei.

This is a knockout blow.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Farouksenior: 9:38am On May 29, 2013
..O mehn tnk God oo. I don catch up..readin frm page 1 τ̅☺ here Пφ b bolle.. grin wink. I rep UN observin team cool wink
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2013
E pass knock out.
alexisalex:

Chei.

This is a knockout blow.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78:

Source:

Dude, I've lost all respect I ever had for you

You mock someone for her deformities as if you're God. That God made you perfectly alright doesn't give you the right to castigate others cos of their deformities

There are things to joke with, this right here, is too expensive a joke

You never can tell what situation you might find yourself in. I'm lost for words to describe how bad I felt with that link/post of yours

I know you will give me the same reply you gave caracta but please before you go about raining abuses on me, just take down that link and also know that, one of my lecturer is physically deformed(two of his legs are very bad) but he cruises around the school is his latest acquired toyato jeep with a personal driver and he's happily married. Some deformities can never stop one from living a good life

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2013
I left this thread at page 9 shocked shocked, what do we have here now? undecided undecided

I give up abeg....where is lalaosky? gist me the happenings cheesy cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2013
Caracta:

Is that all you've got? Smh... Supermods will not save you. Lol...

Then I'll hack into your mail account and bring scandals about you to NL

Lmao@ lalaosky forming a yahoo boy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2013
caractee, howdy na? smiley smiley
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 10:07am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella: caractee, howdy na? smiley smiley
Ayam fine o. Your friend has been shooting himself in the leg since. He is now an unethical hacker and claims to be dating someborri. An eternal ban awaits him.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2013
Caracta:
Ayam fine o. Your friend has been shooting himself in the leg since. He is now an unethical hacker and claims to be dating someborri. An eternal ban awaits him.

LMAO@eternal ban. Buwahahahaha

My ribs o
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Work out a deal? *smacks lips but stops immediately knowing that the cunny plincess never fulfills her own end of ANy deal*

You'll trick me, NO DEAL!!angry
oh c'mon angry angry angry angry, now you're making me look like some sort of shopclue, what is the matter with you?
Caracta:
is there anything like an ethical hacker? a hacker is a hacker tongue tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
oh c'mon angry angry angry angry, now you're making me look like some sort of shopclue, what is the matter with you?

Ok, lemme give you a benefit of doubt

Send me the .....(You know what I've been asking you since)

Send am and we're cool grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
is there anything like an ethical hacker? a hacker is a hacker tongue tongue
I see you have not been keeping up with this thread. You need to go back to school! tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:18am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Ok, lemme give you a benefit of doubt

Send me the .....(You know what I've been asking you since)

Send am and we're cool grin
remind me again that which you have been asking for, for the longest time.

Caracta:
I see you have not been keeping up with this thread. You need to go back to school! tongue
so this thread na school? intéressant. tongue tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
remind me again that which you have been asking for, for the longest time.

so this thread na school? intéressant. tongue tongue

The ****** pics na, no come con me again
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2013
Stop the derailing, caracta and modella

Final warning!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.