Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (31296 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by AlyricistLaura: 1:19pm On May 29, 2013
Just Novel ....After Novel ......After Novel.........
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by AlyricistLaura: 1:21pm On May 29, 2013
Lots of Crazy Folks into all sorts of Extreme Exotic Perversions on this Website

FFS...wash your fingers off Lady and Go to Bed.

Fuqqing Nuttterz
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 1:27pm On May 29, 2013
Too boring Mrs Allen Mary Wunmi. Of all your fantasies, you still havent paid Aigbe nor dropped the Allen name. Is your new man nameless or you are ashamed of your father's name?

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:28pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
you are a lunatic! You are fighting the wrong person. Deal with me as Gboliwe, that is who I am here. All the stories you are twisting around are just for you to talk.

Chat room what? Visa related gini? Madam you are seriously sick.
Possible you may have my pictures, I had several of them in my diary and it was in my interview thread I granted NL last year, so its no big deal. It was because of perverts like you I had them removed before I get hurt.

So, in other words, you're saying I gave your wrong dose of medicine? Well, if you're not here in emergency room, you won't have a chance of being administered somebody else medication now will you?

But wrong medication or not, you're still the fool for being in a hospital when you're saying you're not the sick one. I keep repeating this, for every game player, there's a master player.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by AlyricistLaura: 1:29pm On May 29, 2013
Just skimming through the pages here......

Lady are into some sort of Radical Eroticism?

I Find this Thread Deeply Disturbing, Extremely Bizarre

You Weirdos Have Fun

This all too drenched in utter perversion

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
You are a mad woman. So every person you see in a hospital is a patient who must be administered drugs to? Tufiakwa
shopclue:

So, in other words, you're saying I gave your wrong dose of medicine? Well, if you're not here in emergency room, you won't have a chance of being administered somebody else medication now will you?

But wrong medication or not, you're still the fool for being in a hospital when you're saying you're not the sick one. I keep repeating this, for every game player, there's a master player.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:32pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe: Too boring Mrs Allen Mary Wunmi. Of all your fantasies, you still havent paid Aigbe nor dropped the Allen name. Is your new man nameless or you are ashamed of your father's name?

For your shame, Aigbe installment has started already in peace and quiet before you all start waging your tongues, BUT has now stopped!

Now am waiting for your worst. Ms Victim.

When next dose of wrong medication is administered, you'll be done completely then.

I doubt if all's even sorted, aigbe will be making any donations to your cause but keep trying harder maybe your noise will get a ten percent, you never know.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:35pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe: You are a mad woman. So every person you see in a hospital is a patient who must be administered drugs to? Tufiakwa

No, in your case, you pushed everybody aside and make the matter your own. You jumped the line and came in front of the emergency line, so you got treated.

This morning you finally made sense. So the case on the aigbe and the interest after is all for donation's sake?

For the record, Yes, Allen is Mr Carl's, and by law, it's also mine and I've owned for 10yrs now and have done far better thing as with the name than the name bearer aka Carl as far as American authorities are concerned. So for the sake of your blood pressure, I'll let it jump right back up again by dropping this bombshell. Digest it, process it and swallow the bitter pill.

Carl has no authority anywhere on earth to make me drop the Allen name even after divorce, got it? But good news is am sure he'll be sending the divorce papers to me very soon and will probably come here to scan and show you on NL as well, cause he's just that type of bastard. So at least, there's some gain in this after all. The American will finally now get serious with his "talks" about divorce and move on to the real thing.

You have more teeth with the aigbe's stuff. As an unpaid advice, I'll suggest you keep that one on the front line.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 1:37pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue:

No, in your case, you pushed everybody aside and make the matter your own. You jumped the line and came in front of the emergency line, so you got treated.

even without diagnoses? Witch, you treated a bystander? You are incompetent too

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 1:41pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue:

For your shame, Aigbe installment has started already in peace and quiet before you all start waging your tongues, BUT has now stopped!

Now am waiting for your worst. Ms Victim.

When next dose of wrong medication is administered, you'll be done completely then.

I doubt if all's even sorted, aigbe will be making any donations to your cause but keep trying harder maybe your noise will get a ten percent, you never know.
900k that you stole you cant pay and you think the heavens would fold hands and watch you grow and progress? That is your downfall. Until you pay that money, why do I even have to remind you what will happen? God is in heaven and He is just. He will deal with you accordingly

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2013
why do people keep talking about God and karma lyk they have a higher understanding of God's ways and karma's too?? like one human is bad and the other is blameless? lyk we are in any position to judge??

i can't help but laff. didn't one artist sing " thank God man no be God o if man be God o i for don die o..." smh.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:58pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
900k that you stole you cant pay and you think the heavens would fold hands and watch you grow and progress? That is your downfall. Until you pay that money, why do I even have to remind you what will happen? God is in heaven and He is just. He will deal with you accordingly

Now am feeling some type of compassion for you and I don't fight well under this type of mood.

You took my advise on keeping aigbe's money on the front line of your attacks but failed to say a befitting thank you. I'll let it slide.

So this master campaign is because of donation after all? I never knew or I'd never attack you. I don't play well under this mode. Gboliwe, keep it up.

I fight people who can defend themselves not those who are not equal to the battle. This is no longer an even fight.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. That has happened, but somebody else did that and now I must retreat from your case myself.

I've uncut you. Simple ignore button as far as your comments are concerned will be in order from now.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Toppie2(f): 2:45pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee: pls all this one i no get o.. when will FX/Pips land show his hand...
*singing*...but if you really check am na wash...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78: I hereby apologize to Gboliwe, I'm really sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I went too far, I'm truly sorry.

Thanks for the apology,may God continue to grant you wisdom and understanding in all your endeavors.

Errm...errm...Welcome to the league of men. cheesy cool
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 3:25pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue:

Now am feeling some type of compassion for you and I don't fight well under this type of mood.

You took my advise on keeping aigbe's money on the front line of your attacks but failed to say a befitting thank you. I'll let it slide.

So this master campaign is because of donation after all? I never knew or I'd never attack you. I don't play well under this mode. Gboliwe, keep it up.

I fight people who can defend themselves not those who are not equal to the battle. This is no longer an even fight.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. That has happened, but somebody else did that and now I must retreat from your case myself.

I've uncut you. Simple ignore button as far as your comments are concerned will be in order from now.
for real? You will for once keep quiet? No, I dont believe you! If it were Mr Allen, i'll swallow it, hook line plus the hand with the sinker.
Cure a mad man fine, but his occassional rants? Impossible!

Mrs Mary Allen, this is your thread, you cant let it die. Come and entertain us some more. Bring all the dirt you can find and wash before us and expect us to enjoy the smell and keep quiet.

C'mon, come do your trademark

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue:

The next installment is due on June 15, so I'm giving you till June 16 to make the transfer of another $950 to Aigbe. Your failure to do this will result in your world as you know it crashing down. From your school to your man, your social security, cards and even your bank will all come crashing down on you - it's not a threat, it's a statement of fact. And you will definitely lose custody of your son.

There comes a time when we stop kidding around and we actually start deleting folks. I'm done talking here for now....until June 16.

By the way, your folks in Ibadan are doing ok...sent someone to check on them the other day.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78:
The next installment is due on June 15, so I'm giving you till June 16 to make the transfer of another $950 to Aigbe. Your failure to do this will result in your world as you know it crashing down. From your school to your man, your social security, cards and even your bank will all come crashing down on you - it's not a threat, it's a statement of fact. And you will definitely lose custody of your son.

There comes a time when we stop kidding around and we actually start deleting folks. I'm done talking here for now....until June 16.

By the way, your folks in Ibadan are doing ok...sent someone to check on them the other day.

This is getting so SERIOUS!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 4:10pm On May 29, 2013
I just noticed that this thread is in the business section Letz move this thing to comedy. This way pllz grin grin------→
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by wonlasewonimi: 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
Lol, dem don dey use jazz to check other people's family in Ibadan cheesy . Twisted thread this is.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2013
Too many ethical and unethical witches grin grin grin

Creepy, i tell ya.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Lol, dem don dey use jazz to check other people's family in Ibadan cheesy . Twisted thread this is.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caseless: 6:07pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe: You are a mad woman. So every person you see in a hospital is a patient who must be administered drugs to? Tufiakwa
oh jumble-thumble! I'm seeing this for tha first time. U're not known for this...........dont get into e-fight, it dosnt hold anything than wat it is..
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2013
Pips king maybe a show of action will do the needful
All we've been seeing are promises.. Let's see some juice
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
the one reason I would never accept Mr Allen assuming i'm in his radar is because he slept with you. You stink to high heavens. I dont care if the last time he was with you was a century back, just the fact that he ever did, make him unappealing to me. So, he isnt my gateaway assuming I want one
Kai! Roftlmaoooooooo!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
madam cab driver, is your anger coming from the fact I chose to jump a bus rather than patronise your cab? What haven't you done to be so messed up in life? At your age, you should have your children running around and playing with you and not have your heart in your mouth each time the beep of and email or a phone rings. You owe Americans, you owe Europeans, you owe Africans! Are you not ashamed of yourself? People go 'international' for good things but you are a disgrace to your one time husband, your son, your family even your acquaintances. Everybody who has the misfortune of saying 'hi' to you meets badluck. Shame on you.

I prefer jumping my bus and taking life step by step to sleeping with a man whose parents warned me against, for papers.
A man you say is a drug baron is asking you to drop his name yet you hold on tenaciously. How lower can you fall.
Give him back his damn name and stop being a disgrace to Africans!
My Gawd!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2013
Sky-walker:

See this babymama.Keep my name out of your mouth you this scammer. You here insulting everybody including Carl whom you used to get American citizenship that is making you to call yourself American. Your type is common in the USA. You go after anybody just to get what you want.Got pregnant and had his baby because you knew that will speed up your citizen process.His Mum saw through your lies and knew his son was being used.

You claim he is a drug dealer and has lots of babies by different women but you forgot you are one of them (baby mama). Which decent Woman from Nigeria will want to go out with a drug dealer and a guy who has different children by different women if not that you were desperate to be called American. Thats why you keep saying thrash like someone else is Nigerian and you are American.

Keep talking thrash about and washing your dirty linen here.Are you not ashamed? You keep using words like Aigbe deal is a legitimate business. lol. for real? You trying to justify your scam. You did not pay for years you foolish scammer.

cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2013
2s£xy:

A fool at 40 is fool forever!
Gba! Ur medulla is ringing.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 29, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Lol, dem don dey use jazz to check other people's family in Ibadan cheesy . Twisted thread this is.
I need to read this thread from the beginning grin
am sure its going to provide some much needed entertainment because my democracy day has been very boring so far
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On May 29, 2013
biolabee: All na cuss cuss
Abeg go and deal with your issue
That mouth wey you use call jihofa kingi kingi no be am you dey take cuss so?

Who's the animal here

I wonder o! Abi d God of special effects na nickname for Orunmila? Eyi ga gan o! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On May 29, 2013
fellis:
I need to read this thread from the beginning grin
am sure its going to provide some much needed entertainment because my democracy day has been very boring so far
Oyinbo gal, u sef dey do follow dem do democrazy? grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
And at the end of the day,in you home country and beyond you are known as the one woman who defrauded everyone she smiled at. In your home country and beyond you are finally at the end of the day known as a fraudster, a scammer.
At the end of the day, your home country and beyond, you are known as one woman who even after scamming people from every continent she still remains peaceless and loveless. Shame on you.

Jesu Oba iye! GB, dem vex u gan o! Lwkmd!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.