Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30727 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:24am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

The ****** pics na, no come con me again
lalaosky, drop the matter jor angry angry

Can't you do something out of the goodness of your heart?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:25am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky: Stop the derailing, caracta and modella

Final warning!!!
After you, monsieur tongue tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Abok1(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2013
@Pipsland78 you are a disgrace to humanity for posting what you posted about gboliwe. So, after posting it, what have you achieved? How has that made you richer or more successful in life? You just couldn't pass your message across without being petty. If you are a man, you are a coward, and if you are a woman, you are disgrace to the feminine gender. You seriously need to apologise and take off the post because is just soo wrong. May God forgive you, because I as human wouldn't think of doing same after what you've just posted.

9 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
lalaosky, drop the matter jor angry angry

Can't you do something out of the goodness of your heart?

My heart aint good grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

My heart aint good grin
Stop derailing!!!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2013
Abok1: @Pipsland78 you are a disgrace to humanity for posting what you posted about gboliwe. So, after posting it, what have you achieved? How has that made you richer or more successful in life? You just couldn't pass your message across without being petty. If you are a man, you are a coward, and if you are a woman, you are disgrace to the feminine gender. You seriously need to apologise and take off the post because is just soo wrong. May God forgive you, because I as human wouldn't think of doing same after what you've just posted.

i don't know wat pipsland got from this but i do know wat gboliwe got outof it..ELEVATION!!. After reading all that, defo see her in a different way. she is a success story, i respect that and im sure odas do too.

success isn't just about being paid in dollars and having enuf money to buy a small city, its about rising above any impediment, its the contentment that comes with being the author of ur own success story.

I see Gboliwe as a strong woman... heck i didn't even know she is female

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by NonFarmPayrol: 10:48am On May 29, 2013
hmmm, this kind thread, growing so fast but no offence intended but it looks like market women meeting, no organisation, no aim, nothing just insults and abuses

*runs out*
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by uniquearticles: 11:04am On May 29, 2013
[size=16pt]Its very disgusting a thread like this will be in the business section. seun you are killing this board, and the mods dont have regards for the care of this board. i see no reason why this distraction still exists.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2013
Pipland/FX, I went back again to read that sh!t and you made me weep!

You made me cry and I cant stand it.

I don't know what to tell you but just be careful. There is a Benin proverb that say: He who hasn't seen the end of the world is laughing at blind man.

Bro, you over stepped your boundaries!

You make money in dollars, so does many of use here but hardly see us use it to boast but to motivate our fellow Nigerians that something can be done no matter the state of our economy in Nigeria.

I have always asked God for the grace to be humble and it does not matter If I become a millionaire tomorrow (which I know I certainly will), I will always be a blessing to the less previledged. I have always wanted to be that person that will even celebrate my birthday with them. They shall eat with me!

You hurt me real bad bro...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2013
Nogen:

Rule 101 of humanity, never use someone's physical disabilities or challenges to spite the person. You are not God and will never know what tomorrow has in stock for you. Pls, apologise to Gboliwe.

God Bless!

He should tender an apology without any precondition.

justwise:

Thanks for bringing that post here, after reading that post my respect for Gboliwe has more than doubled. Its really humbling.

In fact, I'm her number one fan on NL. I have always respected her from her post, if she takes note. You are an inspiration to others out there...
My respect Gboliwe.

biolabee:

@gb.. Congrats
May you use that job and excel from grace to grace

Grace to grace will she excel IJN !

lalaosky:

Dude, I've lost all respect I ever had for you

Me too!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2013
There are men...and there are boys.

There are humans and there are animals.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:48am On May 29, 2013
I hereby apologize to Gboliwe, I'm really sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I went too far, I'm truly sorry.

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 11:53am On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78:

Your intelligence report on her is very flawed, your hacker is doing a really bad job.

Keep your focus and talk about the real issue, give me what you've got I want to see it. It's been a while your noise has been going on and now am eager to see what you've got. Stop commenting on the side wars because there's still many to come. Am waiting for your hell that you're about to unleash son of a bastard!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:13pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
there is dignity in labour. I never mocked you for being a lowlife hungry taxi driver in America until you wanted to shove it away. I had to remind you that every great man was once small. In your own state, you were small, still small and forever be small. You have burnt the bridges that helped you across, nothing for you anymore. In bible times, you would have been banished from the face of the earth. The ground would have opened to swallow you and all that belongs to you.
Take advantage of the grace of God and mend ur ways.

You keep talking about this your london woman, is she also an American? Are you so daft not to realise that I have never lived in UK or America? What child are you talking about? Are you so crazed you keep cooking up stories to make your posts spicy?

Do the needful and give Mr Allen his name back so you can go scam the other guy in your dreams.

Stop with the sermon, you may want to look up the sermon that matches for your own busybody and perpetual glue to matters you claimed "is none of my business, yet make it your very life". The bridges I burn have been wallowing from one bitter end to another, while God has continuously bewildered me with more opportunities than ever before.

I have moved from one grace to another, from merely surviving to really living the dream. I have taken every challenges and opportunities and turned it to an advantage. If God and Bible is still what you're basing your speech on, you may actually want to study the bible again. In my case, he has really not just moved me out of reach of human bridges, he has extended a bridge from above and I am a living testimony. What's your own story? Whom have you compete with and what are your experiences in business and life other than jumping the so called bus and waiting for my affairs to rejuvenate your static life? Even God hates anything that do not grow. The story of the fig tree is a proof.

Let the lovelorn bitter bridges continue to stay on NL and keep magnifying their folly and bitter ending. They've been here in the past talking about my sin yet contacting me in private to talk. So leave stories. Let's keep it to the issues between me and you that make you dedicate your life to anything remotely close to my case.

Stop hiding, come out. That's what people who have guts do.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2013
Pipsland78: I hereby apologize to Gboliwe, I'm really sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I went too far, I'm truly sorry.

Good. Now you too have risen above. 2 good things to come outta this thread..... yet.
Now there is one thing im after.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:27pm On May 29, 2013
@ Gboliwe,

In my home country, I have done amazing things. Represented the interest of the little children and I have used the blessing of my toils to help a motherless baby home not because they knew or ask me, but because I found them and seek ways to assist.

Without magic and incantations, I have run businesses and sit down to haggle and convince big companies to have a discussion with a girl with no business history but with uncommon tenacity to prove herself and they have done business with me. I have hired drivers for trucks I paid for with my own money when I don't even drive, I fed a family man and his two wives and children consistently and we're still in touch till today. I hired young boys for my warehouse operations in a warehouse in Agege and paid them daily. I walked into multinational companies and their TD gives me audience in a business capacity.

My name is on the lips of workers in these companies who marvel about the tenacity and skills of a certain madam and how their white employers prefers to do business with her above every other. They talk beside me but do not recognize the skiny lady in jeans and t shirt is the so called Madam. In business, I have the skill and competence to get things done. In life, I have the foresight to identify, assess any affairs that has a tendency to bring me down and move to a safer zone. What are your stories, faceless Gboliwe?

Whom have you compete with and what real achievements have you done other than expresses your internet information and come here to give recommendations to somebody who is clearly beyond your reach?

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 12:45pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue: @ Gboliwe,

In my home country, I have done amazing things. Represented the interest of the little children and I have used the blessing of my toils to help a motherless baby home not because they knew or ask me, but because I found them and seek ways to assist.

Without magic and incantations, I have run businesses and sit down to haggle and convince big companies to have a discussion with a girl with no business history but with uncommon tenacity to prove herself and they have done business with me. I have hired drivers for trucks I paid for with my own money when I don't even drive, I fed a family man and his two wives and children consistently and we're still in touch till today. I hired young boys for my warehouse operations in a warehouse in Agege and paid them daily. I walked into multinational companies and their TD gives me audience in a business capacity.

My name is on the lips of workers in these companies who marvel about the tenacity and skills of a certain madam and how their white employers prefers to do business with her above every other. They talk beside me but do not recognize the skiny lady in jeans and t shirt is the so called Madam. In business, I have the skill and competence to get things done. In life, I have the foresight to identify, assess any affairs that has a tendency to bring me down and move to a safer zone. What are your stories, faceless Gboliwe?

Whom have you compete with and what real achievements have you done other than expresses your internet information and come here to give recommendations to somebody who is clearly beyond your reach?
And at the end of the day,in you home country and beyond you are known as the one woman who defrauded everyone she smiled at. In your home country and beyond you are finally at the end of the day known as a fraudster, a scammer.
At the end of the day, your home country and beyond, you are known as one woman who even after scamming people from every continent she still remains peaceless and loveless. Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:47pm On May 29, 2013
You, a faceless vagabond, an unproven and non tested low life, read pages of internet on shameless MEN coming to the a free and unpaid website to vent their frustrations, posted comments laced with sentiments, raised issues they can't prove, deny ever wanting anything other than their goods from shopclue and wag their tongues and tails until their records and real intent and motive were bared to the world. Men who claimed they have authority and validation on shopclue but still now, couldn't present their so called validation but rather yet again only come to flash their letter of denial from immigration for attempting to ruin shopclue in the past, even when God slapped them out of their self proclaimed importance and perfected everything that has to do with shopclue?

Men who went in secrecy and chat with one another about shopclue owing them money but saying they do not remember when called out in public, but they remembered every other thing else except the proof of their so called money?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue: You, a faceless vagabond, an unproven and non tested low life, read pages of internet on shameless MEN coming to the a free and unpaid website to vent their frustrations, posted comments laced with sentiments, raised issues they can't prove, deny ever wanting anything other than their goods from shopclue and wag their tongues and tails until their records and real intent and motive were bared to the world. Men who claimed they have authority and validation on shopclue but still now, couldn't present their so called validation but rather yet again only come to flash their letter of denial from immigration for attempting to ruin shopclue in the past, even when God slapped them out of their self proclaimed importance and perfected everything that has to do with shopclue?

Men who went in secrecy and chat with one another about shopclue owing them money but saying they do not remember when called out in public, but they remembered every other thing else except the proof of their so called money?

you have several enemies. Who are you talking to again now? You killed peace the day you chose to make it by all means including being dubious. Sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:55pm On May 29, 2013
Who did you say you are again in all of this? A concerned internet bystander with no life of her own? You are not fit to talk to me or express any opinion either in LAGOS, AMERICA or wherever else. I have competed in my home country and able to play with people that matters in business. I can open doors you can't dream of knocking. Those that responded to me in my estate project are some banks who I've dealt with and know my capacity to perform before I got the American Visa. They gave me audience when I went home because of my track record. Who are your own mates and table partners other than NL peeps?

In international world, I came with no connections nor contacts and secure a job within 3 wks of arrival @ $10 p/hr. I have overcome initial set backs and have opened doors of immigration, good life and I am still opening more doors and helping those who still believe and want to experience the american dream. I am competing with people who don't rely on juju and magic to survive, but real competence and real skills. Where have you been in your life other than the power of free forum? Can you sit down with me in any social table and express an opinion? Can you sit on a business table and express an opinion? Other than the skills of jumping bus, do you know enough about real non internet life and the skills to compete in it? You're far behind and below.

Bitterness is the only skill you've got and that achieves one thing alone. It burns souls, so keep burning. Whenever you have something that actually have teeth on me other than men who came to chat away their failures in personal life, bring it and perhaps I'll review it and comment. For now, I've giving you more importance by responding to you.

Your intellectual reason is still at its lowest form. Get knowledge first, then come to the public to express an opinion.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:58pm On May 29, 2013
If you really have a life worth living, you won't be stationed on this thread like a personal investor who has stake in it. You're here for a reason and you will come out in due time.

For now, I believe there are other dogs that needs feeding on here and I've got their bones.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 12:59pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue: Who did you say you are again in all of this? A concerned internet bystander with no life of her own? You are not fit to talk to me or express any opinion either in LAGOS, AMERICA or wherever else. I have competed in my home country and able to play with people that matters in business. I can open doors you can't dream of knocking. Those that responded to me in my estate project are some banks who I've dealt with and know my capacity to perform before I got the American Visa. They gave me audience when I went home because of my track record. Who are your own mates and table partners other than NL peeps?

In international world, I came with no connections nor contacts and secure a job within 3 wks of arrival @ $10 p/hr. I have overcome initial set backs and have opened doors of immigration, good life and I am still opening more doors and helping those who still believe and want to experience the american dream. I am competing with people who don't rely on juju and magic to survive, but real competence and real skills. Where have you been in your life other than the power of free forum? Can you sit down with me in any social table and express an opinion? Can you sit on a business table and express an opinion? Other than the skills of jumping bus, do you know enough about real non internet life and the skills to compete in it? You're far behind and below.

Bitterness is the only skill you've got and that achieves one thing alone. It burns souls, so keep burning. Whenever you have something that actually have teeth on me other than men who came to chat away their failures in personal life, bring it and perhaps I'll review it and comment. For now, I've giving you more importance by responding to you.

Your intellectual reason is still at its lowest form. Get knowledge first, then come to the public to express an opinion.
so long a letter
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 1:01pm On May 29, 2013
shopclue: Who did you say you are again in all of this? A concerned internet bystander with no life of her own? You are not fit to talk to me or express any opinion either in LAGOS, AMERICA or wherever else. I have competed in my home country and able to play with people that matters in business. I can open doors you can't dream of knocking. Those that responded to me in my estate project are some banks who I've dealt with and know my capacity to perform before I got the American Visa. They gave me audience when I went home because of my track record. Who are your own mates and table partners other than NL peeps?

so long a letter
shopclue: If you really have a life worth living, you won't be stationed on this thread like a personal investor who has stake in it. You're here for a reason and you will come out in due time.

For now, I believe there are other dogs that needs feeding on here and I've got their bones.
today, I am at home. I have washed, cooked and eaten to my heart's delight. Now is time to play and you are available to entertain me grin

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 1:10pm On May 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
you have several enemies. Who are you talking to again now? You killed peace the day you chose to make it by all means including being dubious. Sorry for you

And I'll still have more enemies because that's what success brings. Real and True enemies. Even before Visa to America, I have enemies in business who tried to match my tenacity and failed. They came pretending to merge affairs with me so they can know my secrets and eventually show themselves as real business enemies.

Let me worry about my enemies, I can handle that part.

Gbogbo eni ti o ba gba ire, o di dandan ki o gba ibi. Anybody that knows how to receive good things must also be prepared for some doses of evil.

My so called enemies that you've made it your personal affair to worry about aren't nothing as far as am concerned. My real enemies are yet to stand up and they will because am still going really far. Keep feeding yourself with titbits and drink to stupor your NL importance, you don't have a voice in how things are run where I am. So again, what's your worth? Nothing!

Have you considered what benefit you could have done to your life for all the time you've used on letting me know I have enemies? You mean you've been wasting my time pointing out to me number counts of enemies? How many? 5,50,100? Who are they? Where are they wagging mouths? NL?

Please shove it! At the end of the day, am still the one doing amazing things, and you're still the one hating. Am ok with that. When I turn to be the hater and you move and start doing amazing things, then I'll really take note and worry. For now, you opinions don't count for shiat!

I, actually am the reason why you wake up every morning, but for me, your life is uninteresting and has no value of its own. That's the difference. Live with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.