Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161780 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
StateOfMind:

What? Who are those kissing?

Btw. I need updates today peeps. I'm on the field..today is my pop. I guess that explains why I have had time to stay glued to bba all these while. grin

Hey, congratulations on your passing out parade, dear. Hope you had fun marching under the sun and in the rain. LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
whats that on Bimp's chest?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
fork adict:

Where is your evidence madam? A link, an article online or in print, anything..

http://bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/bolt-and-betty-bba-chase-s-e-x-video.html?m=1

Not sure if it was sex or just hand jobs...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
wild child: whats that on Bimp's chest?

It's a camera.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kslib: Latest UPDATEs:...
This lk4 guy is annoying with im half past 6 eye.. He thinks beverly is madly in love with him and probably went to the toilet to cry when she saw him and koketso exchanging jackets.. He said beverly still hasn't come to terms with his decision to be with koketso..
Meanwhile,in maria's diary session,she said yesterday night,lk4 told her that he has feelings for beverly and dont wanna go home without letting bev know about it.. Maria said lk4 likes beverly more but is scared to cause any more drama..
Meanwhile,lk4 the idiot probably didn't know maria will tell africa/biggie about what he said.. The idiot was forming in his diary session to make beverly look like the one obsessed with him.. Although he still admitted he had a thing for beverly but chose koketso.. That guy is a snake.. Walahi...
Don't mind the silly guy, he's trying to feel important. Selly only asked him if he liked Beverly and if he did, he should not take things to far with Koketso. And the m0ron, in a bid to pump his ego said Beverly is falling in love with him.

So he told Maria he likes Beverly? The dude is such a fucker, he should go on Sunday. He can't keep messing with peoople's emotions like that. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
And no, we don't want our Nigerian daughter dating such a confused and lying prick.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
When asked to chose someone who they'll like to have a romantic date with in the house...
Pokello chose melvin..
Selly chose melvin..
Motama chose melvin..
Beverly chose melvin..
Feza chose oneal...
Dellish chose annabelle.. I dont know why but i feel dellish forms too much and is too scared to reveal her feelings/true self. Maybe she's used to getting alot of attention outside the house and probably wants to get the same in the house but thank GOD she aint getting it.. She's forgetting that most of these guys are good looking and have met girls way way more hotter than her prior to this game..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
loool...Melvin is some hot cake mehn. No wonder that torn-in-between-two-cultures mumu called Nando nominated him for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Truckpusher(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: And no, we don't want our Nigerian daughter dating such a confused and lying prick.
Airforce1 is waiting for you,dude feels like shooting you...what you gonna do? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
THE AMAKA: My opinion still stands. Feza is average at best, and her hair is really not helping matters. Keri Hilson tho? Lol let's not lie to ourselves, biko! I think Motamma has unique facial features, She may not be the "standard" but its my opinion tho.
motamma is the sexiest chic in dis season's bba,but her face not helping matters....!But if dem give me 2 choose a wife btw dillish and motamma,omo i choose motamma al the waaaaay.4get face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Don't mind the silly guy, he's trying to feel important. Selly only asked him if he liked Beverly and if he did, he should not take things to far with Koketso. And the m0ron, in a bid to pump his ego said Beverly is falling in love with him.

So he told Maria he likes Beverly? The dude is such a fucker, he should go on Sunday. He can't keep messing with peoople's emotions like that. angry angry
Yeah,he told maria yesterday and thank GOD maria told us.. I'm very sure he doesn't know maria has told africa.. The comments i've seen on my screen so far confirms the fact that africa now knows he likes beverly but is just playing with koketso... One thing is for sure tho,lk4 is not just going home,but will be flogged on stage before going..
One comment on my screen said "lk4 should go home cos his basketball team needs him to qualify for the championships.."...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
mykali:

http://bigbrotherafricakenya..com/2013/06/bolt-and-betty-bba-chase-s-e-x-video.html?m=1

Not sure if it was sex or just hand jobs...
I wonder what they were doing under the sheets. But the lady was nakked, so it could have been the real thingy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
I wonder what they were doing under the sheets. But the lady was nakked, so it could have been the real thingy.

it's possible. If that was the case then it has to be the worst sex on bba ever. The chick was not interested at all. Blehhh, they shouldn't have bothered.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
mykali:

it's possible. If that was the case then it has to be the worst sex on bba ever. The chick was not interested at all. Blehhh, they shouldn't have bothered.
Yeah. She was looking bored and uninterested.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
Bolt is rude in some way,but i kinda like his guts.. He told feza this "i know that one of your bosom is bigger than the other".. Lmao!!
I like guys who make hot girls feel average and bolt is one of them..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
mykali:

loool...maybe, that's her own strategy...to make Africa fall in love with her mushiness.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
mykali:

It's a camera.
thanks bruv grin

on the romantic date,Melvin said he go with Dillish cos she's good looking and she's fine,then biggie tried to force words outta him to explain better what he meant by "good looking and she's fine",Melvin just dey laff,he no fit tok then biggie said he can talk to him if there's something on his mind about Dillish,Melvin said norrin,just that they get along very well.. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nando just admitted in his diary room session that he's conceited. When Biggie asked why, he said it's because he's been through everything with females, so there's nothing they can really say to him that would blow him away. Mumu, this is his attitude will not carry him far. No be cute face Africa wan chop.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: Nando just admitted in his diary room session that he's conceited. When Biggie asked why, he said it's because he's been through everything with females, so there's nothing they can really say to him that would blow him away. Mumu, this is his attitude will not carry him far. No be cute face Africa wan chop.
Is Nando that guy that they said borrowed money to come for the show from the US?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
ItsModella: loool...Melvin is some hot cake mehn. No wonder that torn-in-between-two-cultures mumu called Nando nominated him for eviction.

Personally sha, I don't see anything extra-ordinary in Melvin's looks. I feel he is riding on 'naija swag' to get all the attention he is enjoying and well maybe a little of tact and courtsey. If he were from say Ethiopia or Uganda, will he be getting all this attention?

Hakeem, O'neal, Elikem in my opinion are better looking than he yet they are not getting as much attention. So Africa, i present to you, your winner of BBA THE RUN- MELVIN. If una like, make una no vote for am, na una sabi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
thats how Annabel dint pick any ideal date cos she feels no one in the house is any way closer to her date
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Feza chose oneal? How she take know am? Just pictures? shocked
Mevlin is a hot cake o. I agree elikam, hakkem and oneal are 'hotter' than he is, but he's really down to earth and quite pleasant too. I'm not surprised these chics want to go on a date with him.

Mykali..thanks a lot, I appreciatesmiley

Has biggie mentioned when the romantic date will hold? I really don't want to miss it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ STATE,

Congratulations on your pop. i wish you all the best in the labour market or further studies if you so elect.

@ MYKALI,
i will check the video out later and get back to you on what my take is. But i don't understand why the hell biggie is coding that sheet. right from BB inception, it has never been coded. gaetano-abi of BB1, Laonard-Mzamo of BB the revolution, Sheila-Meryl of BB all stars, Ernest-Bhoke of BB Amplified, Luke-jessica & Keagan-talia of BB stargame. So what the fork is so different about this that he has to keep it under wraps
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
^^ Thanks a lot, I appreciatesmiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Betty and Bolt definitely did the do. It was about 10 minutes long and it was so dry. LOL. I guess Betty and Bolt were trying to keep quiet as much as possible as the other housemates slept. But Bolt did one measly round and was ready to fall into deep, deep slumber immediately afterwards. HAHAHA.
Just hoped they used a condom sha.

Emmadani: motamma is the sexiest chic in dis season's bba,but her face not helping matters....!But if dem give me 2 choose a wife btw dillish and motamma,omo i choose motamma al the waaaaay.4get face.

At least I'm not the only one that sees it. I judged her wrong in the beginning, she is actually quite pretty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
LK4 is sooooooooo out this week! I predict him only getting Uganda's vote. He'll get Kenya's vote if he's lucky. But I am pretty sure Kenya is voting for Feza as a returned favor for Tanzania voting for Hudda.

Either Kotetso or Feza will be joining him this week, but my money's on Koketso.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
My predictions on [size=16pt]HOW AFRICA WILL VOTE[/size]
GREEN = POSSIBLE VOTE/UNDECIDED VOTE
*UPDATED*

HAKEEM:
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Malawi
Sierra Leone

DELLISH:
Namibia
Ethiopia
Angola
Nigeria
Sierra Leone

FEZA:
Tanzania
Kenya
Ghana

KOKETSO:
South Africa
Botswana

LK4:
Uganda
Kenya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is Nando that guy that they said borrowed money to come for the show from the US?
yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
fork adict:

Personally sha, I don't see anything extra-ordinary in Melvin's looks. I feel he is riding on 'naija swag' to get all the attention he is enjoying and well maybe a little of tact and courtsey. If he were from say Ethiopia or Uganda, will he be getting all this attention?

Hakeem, O'neal, Elikem in my opinion are better looking than he yet they are not getting as much attention. So Africa, i present to you, your winner of BBA THE RUN- MELVIN. If una like, make una no vote for am, na una sabi.
true sha, Melvin is just average in terms of looks.

LOL @ BBA THE RUN!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ruby house has gotten so boring these days. Been camped in Diamond since Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
How is Elikem better looking than Melvin? Or even O'neal, forkadict abeg I disagree, this is just the height! Even Ghanaians find Melvin hotter than their guy. By popular votes on twitter, Melvin is the 2nd hottest dude in dat house (I say that lightly), how do you think he got LL COOL J? The lips, the eyes, the body....abeg leave that ranking to females. Melvin and Bettybolt made me laugh today with their demon characters, especially Melvin. I no understand why forkadict dey codedly beef the guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.