Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria (19553 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by searay(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2013
Well since today is sunday, let me reply with my church mind.
This man get enough balls to condemn BH. Can Buhari, Atiku,IBB and my humble self have the courage to say all this? You know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Wadeoye(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2013
aurenflani: This is why I don't trust easterners. Since they lost the war and their ojoko absconded and left them at d mercy of gowon, they have been training themselves and their children to be shamelessly brash and ethnic bigots.

Checkout their responses to topics here on nairaland website. That is how the mind of an igboman works=hatred and more hatred. tongue

Too bad but that is what Ibo race has been turned to.

But by the time other tribes start visiting them back with equal reaction, they will either change or they all go back to SE to live.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Visocrate(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2013
SHEIKH should call all the fulani andthe hausa imams and teach then true islam and also erase that islamic mentality of extremism andthe love for christians blood through jihad. yoruba muslims are not extremist and fanatics like the hausa and fulanis those almajiri boys moving round looking for what to steal in the name of islam and perpetuating evil should be taught to love one another then see if nigeria will not be a better place as for me even if nigeria breaks up no probs because i'm not gaining anything.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by successcertain: 8:55pm On May 26, 2013
tbaba1234: If this was a negative topic about muslims, this thread would be up to 10 pages. Some people are still not happy with his statement, even if he had said nothing, they will still not be happy. The same people would start talking nonsense tomorrow.

They cant as many are too busy using skin lighteners, kissing miles up anyones asss with $$$$ and trying like hell to assimilate.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:29pm On May 26, 2013
confusion247: Who is afraid of disintegration and why? Marriage is not by force. GOD never brought us together, Lugard did and that was the worst mistake in the history of mankind. Disintegration is the answer.
this dude has been blabbing about disintegration in almost 5 threads now...

If nigeria wont disintegrate, what do you have in mind??

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by tunjidj3: 11:43pm On May 26, 2013
let call a spade a spade gunmi is an hypocrate can he defend the word behead, im sure that nemesis will surely catch on them
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Jerry602(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=190][color=red]what is boko haram ?? Dey r d most wanted in ur family. Mumu must u post?
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2013
naptu2: Sheikh Gumi: Boko Haram Are Not Real Muslims
https://www.nairaland.com/1008792/sheikh-gumi-boko-haram-not

Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/1019982/sheikh-gumi-escaped-death-kaduna

Sheik Gumi Kicks Against Amnesty For Boko Haram, Says They Ought To be Crushed
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/sheik-gumi-kicks-against-amnesty-boko-haram-says-they-ought-be-crushed

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell
https://www.nairaland.com/1257673/all-suicide-bombers-going-hell-gumi

Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1265345/boko-haram-diabolical-should-flushed-sheik
Bros! I've since known you to be level headed, calm and objective in your posts. I also know you are our egbon in your 40's , so I wasn't surprised with your post to enlighten people here.
Its not an easy job being God o! Imagine the kind of people with warped reasoning here! Tribalism and bigotry has totally be clouded their reasoning. God knows I wonder how the lot of these people are in real life and the kind of brain they have.
With all these links and these recent condemnation, silly folks are still talking with their inherent prejudice! Even if this man is eventually killed like so many clerics in the north, these same set of people would still be happy and claim maybe he had a recent fallout with boko haram or some inane comments.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by gbadexy(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: this dude has been has been blabbing about disintegration in almost 5 threads now...

If nigeria wont disintegrate, what do you have in mind??
Didn't you notice his handle is confusion 247(non stop).
Most of these kids just repeat what they heard their friends say without being able to reflect deeply.
I only bother to read threads of few people here that I deem deep.
I think we should agitate for return to the era or regional government with a prime minister at the center.
Each region should govern itself and control its resources like the pre civil war era and like its being done in america.
Our artiste and nollywood are able to make it big because of the ready market our population offers. An ibo importer is able to make more money due to unrestricted market our size offers and any hard working person with a unique idea can easily make it big in nigeria because of the large market.
If nigeria breaks, a business man with branches nationwide would be restricted to his region and would need to cross border, pay some duty and face threat of unfavorable policy in places where he hitherto operate freely.
Breaking up is not a guaranty of development, look at the countries that did from solviet union. Some states or region would always still be dominant within the region as our case in africa with different tribe is peculiar.
The sheikh is intelligent enough to know the north alone without ports and commercial minerals can't be like being in a union. Something the extremists are capable of grasping yet.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Localtrouble: 8:50am On May 27, 2013
"Cannot break" ke? They haff scattered it nii, especially their Region. The earlier we go our seperate ways the better, its obvious we don't think the same way neither do we operate on the same level

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by vicky33: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
cryWell spoken,Wξ want more muslim's to ©º♏Є out aπϑ condem †ђξ act O̶̷̩̥̊͡f BH if d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ kwn dat threr act į̸̸̨§ not link to islam. A̶̲̥̅̊§ 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ division O̶̷̩̥̊͡f D̶̲̥̅̊ country,let it be divided.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by enujekorjoseph: 10:49am On May 27, 2013
Alh. Sheikh Gumi, I like your comment, if other northern are as knowledgeable and reasonable like you we wouldn't have be facing what we are facing today , you know, most of them reasons and behaved like animals, they need somebody like you “Sir” to educate them so that they would realizes that we are all human being created by one GOD.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Greenwhite: 10:53am On May 27, 2013
The breaking of up this country is inherently a good thing. How come th the set of people that contribute the least in term of economic resources... in fact everything think that their backward and primitive opinion should supersede the enlighten majority
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Bobandgreat: 12:13pm On May 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Wadeoye:

Too bad but that is what Ibo race has been turned to.

But by the time other tribes start visiting them back with equal reaction, they will either change or they all go back to SE to live.

Why do u pple keep threatening fire and brimstone on the Igbos? Is it that u can't handle simple debate on a faceless network? If eventually the Hausa/Fulani agree to an SNC, what would your reaction be when somebody tells u the obvious to ur face or even slaps ur big dark round mouth when u spew this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Biggestguy(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2013
Islam is a religion of peace, infact islam means peace. Boko haram members are not practising islam dey jst pretend dey do, coz it is said in the Quran dat killing one person is like killing d whole nation. They are doing dis things 4 political purpose nt 4 religious purpose. Islam does nt support innocent killings.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Naijacitizen(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2013
Tessy2009: Insha Allah, peace will reign again in northern Nigeria. O Allah whosoever is against peace in Nigeria either by act of commission or Omission, deal with them the appropriate way.

Amin Ya Robbil alamin!
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Ama28(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2013
Where was this Mr scholar when the Boko Haram members were killing in tens in his own backyard!
You should have played a better role in reducing islamic extremism in the north.
What is happening today is the aftermath of the failings on Northern leaders so Mr. Scholar you failed them too.
I just pray the North survives this in 20years time
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2013
Just about time, soon Boko Haram will kill Gumi, maybe dem go use letter bomb
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by ecosanders: 9:55pm On May 27, 2013
Decryptor: Coward! When BH was flexing muscles, you didn't criticize them. Now the Army is containing the situation, you are barking like a hungry labrador. ***hisssss**
u r a big,fat goat, it seem u leav in a helhole nt 2 kw dat Sheik Gumi is a long time critique of BH, n hav been targeted several time. Anyway som1 hav post links 4 u on page 1. Bigoat
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by ecosanders: 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
Ama28: Where was this Mr scholar when the Boko Haram members were killing in tens in his own backyard!
You should have played a better role in reducing islamic extremism in the north.
What is happening today is the aftermath of the failings on Northern leaders so Mr. Scholar you failed them too.
I just pray the North survives this in 20years time
and where is ur sori axx wen he is condemning them, and he is being target by BH 4 it?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by ecosanders: 10:04pm On May 27, 2013
searay: Well since today is sunday, let me reply with my church mind.
This man get enough balls to condemn BH. Can Buhari, Atiku,IBB and my humble self have the courage to say all this? You know the answer.
Wen wil ur fada cm out n condemn BH, abi una no b Nigerians? If nt, just shutup dia.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32am On May 28, 2013
ROSYL: TODAY is my BIRTHDAY.....kindly drop birthday wishes for me.
Thanks.

*Many happy returns!* smiley
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by anonymous87: 6:44am On May 28, 2013
Boko haram cant break this country? really? are you serious ? i surely hope they cant because they doing a fine job so far towards that..

The Northern leaders cant even cant even talk to them or can they ? school me please
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by DanielElisha(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2013
That's what they usualy do; They criticise them publicly and encourage them secretly. But anyway, I just don't give a fu***ck.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by naptu2: 10:51am On May 28, 2013
Daniel Elisha: That's what they usualy do; They criticise them publicly and encourage them secretly.

Really? Interesting! Were you there when they were encouraging them?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by DanielElisha(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2013
All the so called islamic scholars knws what the quran teaches but they always speaks in opposite.
Re: Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria by Naijacitizen(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2013
Daniel Elisha: All the so called islamic scholars knws what the quran teaches but they always speaks in opposite.

Will you please quote me where the Qur'an encourage Muslim to commit violence?

say anytin u lyk abt my believe or call me worst than that.none of u can change our (we muslims) religion or harm us. if u dont lyk us take care of us or do ur best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States / Peace Ekom Robert: Police Arrest, Detain Woman Who Sued IG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.