Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Do I Go About It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About It? (2082 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2013
I'm here..I have been busy. Thanks for your contribution and I really appreciate everything. I think the problem is in her tenses.
Let me post some of her messages she sent to me recently. Raining was falling heavily yesterday and she sent this message; 'Baby mi(My baby), Rain is fall here and I need you to cover me'...Here is another one.
'Am not see anything' instead of ' I didnt see anything' cos we were exchanging pictures of whatsapp that day.. Can you now see where the problem lies?
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

You are getting me
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2013
chikk:

Thank you my sister..There was a day i received a text message and I needed to reply the message but I was so busy. My girl was there but I couldn't let her reply the message for me because of the errors and this thing is giving me serious concern. She is to visit me in July and before then, I want to know a perfect way to tell her my concern. Its for our own good cos if she gets embarrassed one day, I will feel guilty.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2013
Young po413:

This was why I said ,I had a crush on you @alutacontinuation,you are great,everything about you are perfect,erm....... Are you married?

Married - No
Perfect - far from it!
Great - Yes grin wink
Thanks for the compliment. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2013
Soyedele1: I'm here..I have been busy. Thanks for your contribution and I really appreciate everything. I think the problem is in her tenses.
Let me post some of her messages she sent to me recently. Raining was falling heavily yesterday and she sent this message; 'Baby mi(My baby), Rain is fall here and I need you to cover me'...Here is another one.
'Am not see anything' instead of ' I didnt see anything' cos we were exchanging pictures of whatsapp that day.. Can you now see where the problem lies?

Does she use the correct tense when speaking?
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Does she use the correct tense when speaking?
Yes and i always wonder why it is then hard to write it down the way she speaks.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
Soyedele1:
Yes and i always wonder why it is then hard to write it down the way she speaks.

Sounds like a learning disorder characterized by difficulty with written expression. Talk to her and find out. Chances are she knows and is frustrated herself.

Have you ever seen her handwriting?
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2013
chikk:
Oga, with all respect due to you, I don't understand you o. What do you mean by the Op doesn't love her for who she is? Didn't the Op explicitly state that in his post? Or should he just fold his hands and leave her as she is just to prove to YOU that he loves her the way she is? What is the essence of a relationship if not to complement and help develop? What if she embarrasses herself somewhere important one day? What he is trying to do is more for her own good than his. He never said he was dumping her.

Consider your lines above in bold font. I don't know if you didn't understand the op or what, 'cos those lines are echoing the op's topic. He is here to find out HOW to talk to the girl and how to help her without hurting her feelings. I don't see why you should be asking him those questions when it is obvious that those are his reasons for being here. For all I know, you're just throwing his question back to him and not really suggesting a solution(save for you last line anyway). No vex o.

@OP, just take aluta's words. She's on point

lol people like you are funny.... the only person he is trying to help is HIMSELF. he wants her to be the way HE desires his partner to be, not the way around...... get your facts right. if the lady had a problem with the issue, i guess she would have gone for English lessons to correct that.

if the questions i have posted above is what the OP asked then this thread is pointless as the problem would have been solved a long time ago....... so we can all conclude that if it is not solved then either A) he didnt ask the right questions or B) she didnt want to listen (aka she is no problem with her English abilities).....and unfortunately, if she doesnt want to listen then he has to accept "who she is" AND love her for exactly that.

as for me saying that he doesnt love her, it is obvious. unless you guys dont have a clue what love is, then you must all (first) Google the word, in order to reacquaint yourselves with the NOTION OF LOVE. the man says he loves her for WHO SHE IS, yet wanna change her?! in my world what he wrote makes no damn sense. you cannot say you love someone for who they are as a person, and in the same sentence turn around and say you wanna change something about that person, duh! and if he only wants to "improve" who she is then he shouldnt be ashamed of her text msgs, to the point of having to delete them (thats not improvement, that radical change).
Re: How Do I Go About It? by chikk(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

lol people like you are funny.... the only person he is trying to help is HIMSELF. he wants her to be the way HE desires his partner to be, not the way around...... get your facts right. if the lady had a problem with the issue, i guess she would have gone for English lessons to correct that.

if the questions i have posted above is what the OP asked then this thread is pointless as the problem would have been solved a long time ago....... so we can all conclude that if it is not solved then either A) he didnt ask the right questions or B) she didnt want to listen (aka she is no problem with her English abilities).....and unfortunately, if she doesnt want to listen then he has to accept "who she is" AND love her for exactly that.

as for me saying that he doesnt love her, it is obvious. unless you guys dont have a clue what love is, then you must all (first) Google the word, in order to reacquaint yourselves with the NOTION OF LOVE. the man says he loves her for WHO SHE IS, yet wanna change her?! in my world what he wrote makes no damn sense. you cannot say you love someone for who they are as a person, and in the same sentence turn around and say you wanna change something about that person, duh! and if he only wants to "improve" who she is then he shouldnt be ashamed of her text msgs, to the point of having to delete them (thats not improvement, that radical change).

I can't imagine myself explaining the Op's post further. Its so easy to comprehend. All I can say is, if you can read all replies on this thread, you'll see that only yours is out of line. So abstract. Please, fall in line. Biko
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2013
^^^^ only sheep fall in line, but be my guest as i would rather use my brain instead. MBJ has never been a follow follow and is not about to start now. this is my views, take it or leave it, but it will remain MY VIEWS. so go on and continue being a sheep.
Re: How Do I Go About It? by Godson201333(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2013
Is she a Benin girl?
Re: How Do I Go About It? by cogniskillslec: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Cognitive Skills Training is a technique that would solve any child's learning disabilities.My name is Anayo Ezennia,am a certified Cognitive skills trainer.www.cogniskillslec.com. info@cogniskillslec.com. 08038586878.

Cognitive skills are the underlying tools that enable us to successfully think, prioritize, plan, understand, visualize, remember, create useful associations and solve problems. These skills include: attention, working memory, processing speed, visual processing, logic and reasoning, auditory processing, long-term memory and comprehension skills. Each of these skills plays a specific and necessary role, and must work in concert before an individual can learn effectively. Weak skills result in a diminished capacity to learn and perform. Cognitive skills are vital not only for learning but also for various tasks or jobs that require different levels of mental abilities. Consequently, if these cognitive skills are developed and strengthened, more effective work is done. For over 40 years, science has continued to confirm that cognitive skills can be developed and strengthened.

Our programs are based on scientific learning and reading principles that have been researched and developed in the United States of America and South Africa by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, to quickly and significantly build those underlying mental skills which are responsible for effective learning.

This is a totally new concept and the first of its kind in Nigeria, though widely used in United States and Europe.

www.cogniskillslec.com. info@cogniskillslec.com. 08038586878.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy / Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.