Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People (14421 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by classmark: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thats why some people carry curse upon their head, not knowing they've used their mouth or comment to speak against the anointed. As a Pastor, he has been doing his job of preaching good character and patriotism but it's left for people and political leaders to listen and change. Even Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear..".
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
classmark: Thats why some people carry curse upon their head, not knowing they've used their mouth or comment to speak against the anointed. As a Pastor, he has been doing his job of preaching good character and patriotism but it's left for people and political leaders to listen and change. Even Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear..".

word on marble. Please add preaching repentance and holiness.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Originalsly: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
classmark: Thats why some people carry curse upon their head, not knowing they've used their mouth or comment to speak against the anointed. As a Pastor, he has been doing his job of preaching good character and patriotism but it's left for people and political leaders to listen and change. Even Jesus says, "He who has an ear, let him hear..".
Help me out...you seem to know a lot...who is anointed?...and by whom?...how do you know someone is anointed by God? If you can't explain then you need to stop referring to people being anointed by God. That is blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by mbulela: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
comments like yours make it difficult to have a reasoned discussion. You guys just think God just rains down thunder on anyone who speaks against your favourite preachers? God does not work that way and the Bible does nor depict him to be such a fiery God busy punishing men . He is a God of mercy and grace. What is the speaking against the anointed you are claiming? Asking for pastors whose influence is acknowledged by even heathens to be massive,to speak out more for change in the open? The simple truth is that these pastors are simply not doing enough considering their influence on the led and leaders.Even God himself who anointed them would find them wanting in line with his Word. Stop scaring people with that Speaking against the anointed thing. It is not biblical. The God of the bible is not a private security firm out to sort out the perceived enemies of your favourite preachers.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by hotmas911(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
i wonder how obama would have become 1st black president if Martin luther had sat on the fence like our so called men of god.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=jusRadical]

Ooooppppsssss! Just keep quiet kid!

When Ayo Oritsejafor speak, you people called him a PDP puppet ans insulted his person. Now you want to same with Adeboye.

Adeboye will not speak evil of those in authority because the BIBLE tells us no to do so.[/quote

URE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO SHUT UP
AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR PEOPLE
WHO HAVE THE STONES TO STAND UP
4 THE TRUTH, BRAINLESS FOOL
UR CORRUPT DADDY WILL NOT CRITICIZE
BECAUSE OF WHAT HE GETS FROM THE CORRUPT
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by mbulela: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
jusRadical:

word on marble. Please add preaching repentance and holiness.
repentance and holiness alone will make the populate heavenly good but earthly useless.
Our ministry as Christians is to affect the earth. You guys are so keen to go to heaven,why not go now?
If God wanted us in heaven so badly,he would have killed you the moment he saved you.
We are talking about using that repentance and holiness to affect this crazy world ruled by the barbarian political class of ours.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by mbulela: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Babzilla][/quote]
you need to make a clear distinction. Nobody is asking him to speak evil of those in authority but to speak out against the evil they do. There is a world of difference.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by 3kay945(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
darealez:
If he did make any comment we'll be the first to critize him. Won't it be better if he kept silent and prayed in secrecy for the improvement of the nation??

I'm not realy sure if the noisy ones has really made any positive impact since inception :-(

Bros, your comment really piss me off. I carefully refrained from calling you f.o.o.l.
Do you know what it takes to be a Leader
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by remzytimer: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2013
I.Joan:
Martin Luther King once said, " The wickedness in our society is not because of the wickedness of the wicked people but the silence of the good ones."

***To ignore evil is to become an accomplice to it.

***To accept passively an unjust system is to cooperate with that system; thereby the oppressed become as evil as the oppressor.

***He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
WOE UNTO YOU AND ALLTHAT LIKES UR COMMENT.....IT TAKES WISDOM TO BE RESERVED ON SOME MATTERS...woe unto man dt talk out of his foolishness
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2013
remzytimer:
WOE UNTO YOU AND ALLTHAT LIKES UR COMMENT.....IT TAKES WISDOM TO BE RESERVED ON SOME MATTERS...woe unto man dt talk out of his foolishness

Why would you cursed someone for quoting what Martin Luther said. Are you hurt or scared of the simple truth in that quotation? By the way, the Bible teaches us to pray for our enemy. If u have problem with someone's view on a matter, the Christian thing to do is to explain your reason and not to abuse or curse him and all who liked his view . All said, on behalf of the guy who quoted Marin Luther and all of us who liked his quote, I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Dolemite(f): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: OMG! You're so daft!!! What was your JAMB score Your last post shows Daftness, It shows how retarded you are.. You wrote 'I'm not scared of a child murdering imaginary god' Abeg how can someone who is imaginary to you be a murderer SMH!!! Please next year read for your JAMB jor, Biko na beg I dey beg you ooo.. And stop wasting your father's money..
LMAO, please shush kid don't try to sound intellectual it doesn't suit you...just because something is imagined doesn't mean it can't have attributes, behaviors,characteristics, a child can have an imaginary friend that loves pink ice cream and eats chicken wait a minute why am I even explaining to you? lol
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Pataki: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2013
remzytimer:

What gross foolishness.....people like you make christianity stink in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by sapele914(m): 2:41am On Jun 02, 2013
The Scripture says the Anti-Christ Will deceive the world and preach a false doctrine that the people will be gullable to.Adeboye is one of the False Prophets the Scripture warned us about that's why Nigerians with all the rot,decadence and fall in the human development indices in our society are the biggest religious Zealots in the world just like Pakistan and Afganistan all three countries are still Polio riddled and filled with religious bigots they profess god everytime to hide their wickedness,before anything at all they go they shout oh lord oh lord almighty lord like Abami Eda told us.Praise Be to Jah for there is only one God and whatever you choose to call him is your choice but one thing for sure Jesus Christ is not God as they have used this doctrine of Christ to fool the people for a long time how e go talk when he's an accomplice to the criminals with due respect when GEJ came to his church on the last day of last year took to the pulpit and lied saying electricity had improved why did Adeboye not rebuke him abi electricity done improve abi no be one better sound proof kva generator dey take conduct that service? i watched it live by mistake and funny enough me to i was using gen he knows that if things were to significantly improve in Nigeria he would lose over 3/4 of his followers as most Nigerians go to church not for love of God but more to do with mental and social poverty looking for divine help for human inflicted problems caused by their fellow brothers and sisters but are looking for spiritual answers instead (ostriches) in the country of the blind,so it's in Adeboyes best interest we remain the same or get worse, who wan go put sand for baba ijebu Garri?The same goes to the Moslems in Nigeria also but i speak less on islam cos my ex faith is not from that lineage.
baby_123:
(((Gbosa)))

Adeboye is the worst out of his pastors when it comes to worldly possesions or aiding and abbeting corrup politicians/ prosperity sheep. Redeemed is designed in such a way to show off and praise the "cheerful givers". Nothing is said about the "sources" of such wealth. If you can't "give" or "pledge" every other sunday, omo you feel like a failure.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by nduchucks: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2013
It is quite a shame that many purported Christians in Nigeria, have turned their Pastors and celebrity Evangelists into gods in blatant violation of the very first commandment of the 10 i.e. "Thou Shalt Have No Other gods before me".

Many of these so-called Christians are perpetual victims who live on "Hope in the future". In the meantime, their celebrity Pastors and Evangelists, prefer to live in opulence now now i.e. today today, while they feed the foolish flock the "hope" potion and collect their money every week or even more frequently.

The good news is that, you unfortunate Christians have direct access to God and you are worth just as much in the sight of God, as the said pastors. Build your own relationships with God with zero consideration for these pastors. mumus

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by FSU: 2:54am On Jun 02, 2013
ndu_chucks: It is quite a shame that many purported Christians in Nigeria, have turned their Pastors and celebrity Evangelists into gods in blatant violation of the very first commandment of the 10 i.e. "Thou Shalt Have No Other gods before me".

Many of these so-called Christians are perpetual victims who live on "Hope in the future". In the meantime, their celebrity Pastors and Evangelists, prefer to live in opulence now now i.e. today today, while they feed the foolish flock the "hope" potion and collect their money every week or even more frequently.

The good news is that, you unfortunate Christians have direct access to God and you are worth just as much in the sight of God, as the said pastors. Build your own relationships with God with zero consideration for these pastors. mumus

How are they different from Imams who misuse the words of the Koran to teach unwary folks how to be terrorists?
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by nduchucks: 3:01am On Jun 02, 2013
FSU:

How are they different from Imams who misuse the words of the Koran to teach unwary folks how to be terrorists?

Nwanne m, False prophets/imams abound and they all belong in jail.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by austinvsb1(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Adeboye said he had shied away from speaking OUT on national issues in order to avoid influencing people in the wrong way.

Be rational in the criticism of comments. he never said he doesn't advice these leaders against bad decisions and corrupt practices. Any comment Pastor Adeboye makes on the current leadership of the country will go a very long way irrespective of how he makes the comment(s). His personal opinion as regards this matters will influence millions actively.

For instance, saying the administration has failed sofar as widely thought and believed might cause a group of extremist or more make up their minds and pop-up all in the name of GOD and cause more havoc than there already is in the country in a quest to unseat the president and other leaders by all means possible. More violence, terrorism, killings may spring up largely as a result of people's interpretation of one line of Adeboye's comments.

From where I'm seated, he is not making a PUBLIC comment as to not instigate events or happenings that may disrupt the already disturbed peace in the country.

No one can be too sure how much criticisms and disapproval he offers behind doors even to the face of this politicians. from one of the comments as quoted below,In my opinion, he makes enough indirect comments on the leadership of this country even from his prayer points.

gbigbega:

If you have been to the Redeemed camp you will see how they pray every time for the country. Some of the prayer point states that God should remove every one who want to spoil this country, God should change the heart of our current leaders, and that God should choose for us leaders that will help the people and not destroy them....
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Rexyl(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Wise decision from the man of God. Learn to say less about politically motivated and exciting issues in the society but at the same time pray very much over it. God is expecting him to be successful in the basic work 'gospel of truth and love of God' that He has placed in pastor's hand. Therefore he is expected to do much in God's vineyard: meeting people, preaching to them, bringing them to repentance, training and nurturing them in the way of God, making them to grow in sound doctrine so that living a godly life always and consciousness of heaven shall be the priority. To achieve all these he needs to pray very much. As our Lord Jesus would say 'I must do the work of my father in heaven during the day', night is coming that many people might not be reached. Pastors, while it is during the day, God expects you to do much of His work. All the dirty issues are in the dark of any society, it requires intervention with needed attention and caution. Much attention to it from man of God is much prayer over it, with sincere prayer God will definitely do the work.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Rexyl(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2013
I.Joan:
Martin Luther King once said,
" The wickedness in our society is not because of the wickedness of the wicked people but the silence of the good ones."

***To ignore evil is to become an accomplice to it.

***To accept passively an unjust system is to cooperate with that system; thereby the oppressed become as evil as the oppressor.

***He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

Man of God shouldn't be lousy and overtaken by evils in the society and unnecessary reactions from people that are not trained or the semi illustrates. THREAD WITH CAUTION!
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Dolemite:
LMAO, please shush kid don't try to sound intellectual it doesn't suit you...just because something is imagined doesn't mean it can't have attributes, behaviors,characteristics, a child can have an imaginary friend that loves pink ice cream and eats chicken wait a minute why am I even explaining to you? lol
Please go and continue stripping in Ajegunle...
Imaginary= Doesn't exist, a figment of your imaginations...
Therefore, something that doesn't exist, cannot have attributes, So if you say He's a child murderer, that means you acknowledge He exists, but just choose not to worship HIM... Even those kids who have imaginary friends, Hear their so called imaginary friends talk, And they interact with each other... What Looks imaginary to you, Is real to them. They talk to their Imaginary friends, He/She reply's them, They have tea together and do other stuffs.. It's the same Scenario with GOD.. He's Imaginary to you, And real to me..
Get It Kid?? Or should I break it down the more?
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by lastpage: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2013
jusRadical:

Ooooppppsssss! Just keep quiet kid!

When Ayo Oritsejafor speak, you people called him a PDP puppet ans insulted his person. Now you want to same with Adeboye.

Adeboye will not speak evil of those in authority because the BIBLE tells us no to do so.

[b]My Brother, first, NO NEED FOR INSULTS! Let us "discuss issues maturely", like real men!!

1.) Ayo Oritsejafor is no different from any other "Nigerian Pastor". Very Materialistic.

Oritsejafor, like Adeboye, like that one of Canaan land,. have all used the people (Munguns) contributions, to enrich themselves, buying Private jets and living the good life.

2.) No ONE is asking any Pastor to play "Partisan Politics" (where you criticize a Political party and praise another).
THE TRUTH does not belong to ANY political Party.

All they are asked to do is SPEAK THE TRUTH! Simple!
If Mama Sikira does wrong, tell her the truth, If it is Baba Tamedu that does evil, tell him to his face, If it is Ibori or Jonathan or Buhari or Headmaster of my Village school, dont mince word, TELL HIM THE TRUTH.

3.) DOnt MISQUOTE AND MISUNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BIBLE.

The Bible says "SUBMIT"to those in authority. That is what Bible said, not the blasphemy you wrote up there!
"SUBMIT" means "to obey authority".

Speaking the truth to Power does not imply disobedience or non-submission.
Saying THE TRUTH is not the same as "speaking Evil". Infact, to "speak evil" is the exact opposite of "speaking the truth" because Evil = Lies!

TRUTH IS ALWAYS TRUTH!

Finally Bros, We Nigerians must ask ourselves a very simple question: WHY DID GOD GO TO ALL THIS TROUBLE OF GIVING US A BRAIN, .....IF WE REFUSE TO USE IT? ....instead, we PRAY for problems/things which our God-given brain could have solved/provided! shocked shocked shocked

It is this "gullibility of thought" that all these self-declared MOG's PREY UPON!

"Like they say, "fear is the Key that UNLOCKS THE POCKET of a Rich man .....and even that of a "POOR" Nigerian.
Pastors understand how to conjure this fear and play/exploit it to the last.

Lastpage![/b]

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Dolemite(f): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Please go and continue stripping in Ajegunle...
Imaginary= Doesn't exist, a figment of your imaginations...
Therefore, something that doesn't exist, cannot have attributes, So if you say He's a child murderer, that means you acknowledge He exists, but just choose not to worship HIM... Even those kids who have imaginary friends, Hear their so called imaginary friends talk, And they interact with each other... What Looks imaginary to you, Is real to them. They talk to their Imaginary friends, He/She reply's them, They have tea together and do other stuffs.. It's the same Scenario with GOD.. He's Imaginary to you, And real to me..
Get It Kid?? Or should I break it down the more?
And go shine your pastors shoes so that he can 'bless' you with a Camry, are you for real? this is a joke right? ok I have a magic cow in a small box under my bed...or better still I have 500 private jets that may be imaginary to you but it's REAL to me...does that mean it exists? because it's real to me? Superman can fly and is allergic to kryptonite, those are attributes, does superman exist? NO!! there I just proved an imaginary thing can have attributes...
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2013
darealez:

Was it not said that empty barrels makes the loudest noise? ? ?? O yes, lets set daddy G.O aside, Pastor W.F Kumuyi also does not rant over issues but that doesn't mean he's silent in the place of prayers.
Get him right, any conclusion or comment he makes affect a millon and one reasoning out there!leadership.leadership.

Please tell me,...was Elijah and Elisha quiet in their own days? In your mind's eye I need you to picture any of Elijah,Elisha,Samuel,Jonah,Isaiah,John d Baptist,...and Jesus,...in yor mind put any one of them on the Nigeria scene today and then tell us if a President Jonathan wud have the liver to go kneel on their altar not once,not twice. If I were a man of God in d mould of Baba Adeboye,if am going to be quiet abt happenings in Naija,then I wud also ensure that politicians who are tainted and under-performing do not have access to my pulpit at all. Integrity-wise, Baba is almost faultless,....but personally I expect he shud be able to caution (in very strong terms) politicians who have access to him or he shud distance himself frm them.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by ifebosco: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2013
qualified:
hm grammar. I support his views. Its better to keep quiet abt political issues. Afterall, he is a pastor not a politician. They are diff roles. The Bible has no guide for Nigerian politics, thus, where wil he preach politics from?
Oh, u wan him to impose his personal views on d millions he is leading?
we are not telling him to became a politician,just say the truth about the bad political leadership that we have and many of our politicians are your church members,so that they can change their wicked ways towards us,and provide us with dividence of democracy

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by ifebosco: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2013
darealez:
If he did make any comment we'll be the first to critize him. Won't it be better if he kept silent and prayed in secrecy for the improvement of the nation??

I'm not realy sure if the noisy ones has really made any positive impact since inception :-(
the so call noisy ones as you call people who are critical with the bad situation we fine our selves today as nigerians,are not making so much progress because of people like you,remember [b]gani, fela , wole soyinka[/b]did we supported them politically??no, because of people like you,to change nigeria, we need to fight does who want the system to remain like this,for their personal benefit.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I know you people must defend everything your daddy GO says. How can one keep quiet when bad things are been perpetrated by others. WHy does he preach in church and also pour out his personal opinion on church matters. Aren't people also being influenced? This is a lame excuse if you ask me.

If not for the noisy ones, we probably wouldn't have been existing as a country.
Are you among the so called "noisy ones"? What have you said so far concerning the country's situation? Only on Nairaland abi?
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Dolemite:
And go shine your pastors shoes so that he can 'bless' you with a Camry, are you for real? this is a joke right? ok I have a magic cow in a small box under my bed...or better still I have 500 private jets that may be imaginary to you but it's REAL to me...does that mean it exists? because it's real to me? Superman can fly and is allergic to kryptonite, those are attributes, does superman exist? NO!! there I just proved an imaginary thing can have attributes...
Imaginary things is different from Imaginary People/Friends.. There's even a
category of imaginary friend recognition: when the
child doesn't see the imaginary friend at all, but
can only feel his/her presence.. So you get what I mean?? Superman isn't imaginary, He's a character, characters in movies are different from Imaginary friends.. Imaginary companions are an integral part of many children's lives. They provide comfort in
times of stress, companionship when they're
lonely, someone to boss around when they
feel powerless, and someone to blame for
the broken lamp in the living room. What I'm tryna say is, Just because something is Unseen, that doesn't make it Unreal.. This is just plain Logic.. And I hope you get it in that your fixed, Ho skull of yours...
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Dolemite(f): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Imaginary things is different from Imaginary People/Friends.. There's even a
category of imaginary friend recognition: when the
child doesn't see the imaginary friend at all, but
can only feel his/her presence.. So you get what I mean?? Superman isn't imaginary, He's a character, characters in movies are different from Imaginary friends.. Imaginary companions are an integral part of many children's lives. They provide comfort in
times of stress, companionship when they're
lonely, someone to boss around when they
feel powerless, and someone to blame for
the broken lamp in the living room. What I'm tryna say is, Just because something is Unseen, that doesn't make it Unreal.. This is just plain Logic.. And I hope you get it in that your fixed, Ho skull of yours...
LMAO, there's no use arguing with a fool you'll never get it...i'm done with you!!
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Dolemite:
LMAO, there's no use arguing with a fool you'll never get it...i'm done with you!!
A FOOL who has debunked your theories several times?? You just have nothing else to say..
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by jjcbuthot: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2013
J12:

WTF! He is no Martin Luther or Desmond Tutu and those times were different. Apartheid and racism were extreme cases back then. How many times have you heard from Desmond Tutu in the past few years?
Adeboye is just trying to thread wisely and carefully, in order not to cause violence and incite hatred like Bakare. That's a wise thing to do.

I agree with you - he is being careful so his business empire doesn't get wiped out. The man is making cool money and someone wants him to speak against the system that created so many disillusioned customers for him. Adeboye, keep chopping but don't forget to clean your mouth - it is your time.
Re: Adeboye Doesn't Comment On National Issues To Avoid Influencing People by Dolemite(f): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2013
Misunderstood_G: A FOOL who has debunked your theories several times?? You just have nothing else to say..
What have you debunked? you don't even get that even though superman is a character he is a figment of someones imagination there by he is IMAGINARY!! you questioned my use of the word imaginary in a sentence and haven't showed me what was wrong with it but you beat your chest saying you've debunked my 'theories' yet you haven't done squat!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom / Hoodlums Attack Anambra Police Station In Idemili North, Kill Three / APC Wants Buhari To Sack Heads-Of-Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.