Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31802 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol ok. I'm nothing special really. You don't need to see... smiley
i must see,i wanna see angry i need u to take about 4 different shots with exotic style embarassed ,i will ask for it when i'm back cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Haha..its the drawback of timezones. Sleep well wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2013
..Sandboy...please try and show up in my dream wearin that green pant...the one i like..laters!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: Haha..its the drawback of timezones. Sleep well wink
Thanks you too. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Sandboy...please try and show up in my dream wearin that green pant...the one i like..laters!
Good night. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:22am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro no oofeince but Sandboy will have to lower her standards juss to be on yor level....the only option u hav to to continue chasing to house maids and bread sellers (no ofeinse)
why copying my lines? grin i used those lines for u earliar,i told her not to lower her standards by chating with u,which she did grin ,u are running out of words.

Dude seriously i don't wanna lower my standards by chating with u,it's forbidden for me,to interact with a complete dullard like u!

Go to bed now,remember u will have to hawk pepper first thing in the morning

POST EDITED
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i must see,i wanna see angry i need u to take about 4 different shots with exotic style embarassed ,i will ask for it when i'm back cheesy
undecided Yeah, bye. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2013
Good night to you too Thugnificient. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
undecided Yeah, bye. smiley
wish me good night with kisses swrry Infact what are u putting on now ? embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Good night to you too Thugnificient. smiley

...u keep cheatin on me and u keeep chattin up every single ugly mofo on nairaland...are u a wifey material at tall? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: wish me good night with kisses swrry Infact what are u putting on now ? embarassed

...and dont tell me u gonna kiss this witch doctors son?angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Entertaining to the end lmao cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:28am On Jul 16, 2013
...coz i gave u high ratins b4 and yor ratin is about to fall to -0...u keep hi hi every guy angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u keep cheatin on me and u keeep chattin up every single ugly mofo on nairaland...are u a wifey material at tall? angry
pls stf u deranged mofo,it's obvious she doesn't see u as goodlooking angry ,infact i think she desist u.

Do u want me to tell her not to chat with u ever again? angry

dude u ain't up to our level,stick to hawking of pepper and interact with ur fellow pepper hawkers (the females)
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: Entertaining to the end lmao cheesy

...ermmm who in the name of Mr Cork are u?? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: pls stf u deranged mofo,it's obvious she doesn't see u as goodlooking angry ,infact i think she desist.

Do u want me to tell her not to chat with u ever again angry

dude u ain't in our level,stick to hawking of pepper and interact with ur fellow pepper hawkers (the females)

...when waz the last time a female said guuud nite to u?..foooolish boy...Ordnary kiss..u cant get...edddiot boy!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
Its not important who i am, i am irrelevant in the scheme of things...proceed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...and dont tell me u gonna kiss this witch doctors son?angry
i need to unscrew ur brain and fill it up with saw dust angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: Its not important who i am, i am irrelevant in the scheme of things...proceed
grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...when waz the last time a female said guuud nite to u?..foooolish boy...Ordnary kiss..u cant get...edddiot boy!! angry
i'm calling that babe tomorow,will fly to france by weekend,spend the night with her and taste from her juice,dude! It's gon be so much fun
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Thugnificent(m): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25: Good night to you too Thugnificient. smiley
Good night sweery smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:33am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic: Its not important who i am, i am irrelevant in the scheme of things...proceed

...ermmm sweeery..i hope u not one of those village women that cuss people..do u cook n Cleen by any chance?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Thugnificent(m): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm calling that babe tomorow,will fly to france by weekend,spend the night with her and taste from her juice,dude! It's gon be so much fun

...u in Nigeria...how the heck do u expect to get Visa?(no oofeinse)
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermmm sweeery..i hope u not one of those village women that cuss people..do u cook n Cleen by any chance?

Hmm village woman huh? If that makes u sleep better tonight.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:38am On Jul 16, 2013

...sweeery anyways ama lover not a figher...did i mention that I drive a 2010 Range Rover Sports with Alloys & that Am London Peckam based? wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u in Nigeria...how the heck do u expect to get Visa?(no oofeinse)
where i stay in over here is a 100times better than the slum u stay in over there in uk,mine is gon be different from urs,i will fly straight to europe with my private jet,i won't have to smuggle myself like u angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery anyways ama lover not a figher...did i mention that I drive a 2010 Range Rover Sports with Alloys & that Am London Peckam based? wink
stf! U bloody liar angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm calling that babe tomorow,will fly to france by weekend,spend the night with her and taste from her juice,dude! It's gon be so much fun

...hey Crackhead...bro juss watch and learn...u see how am toastin that caribchic babe??..U play it coool at first and then u move in..thats how u toast a female...WATCH AND LEARN! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

And this affects me how....? smh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:42am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: where i stay in over here is a 100times better than the slum u stay in over there in uk,mine is gon be different from urs,i will fly straight to europe with my private jet,i won't have to smuggle myself like u angry

...u dont hav electricity and u surrrounded by mosskito and u live in luxury?...wishfool thinkin!!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 1:42am On Jul 16, 2013
caribchic:

And this affects me how....? smh
hey bro cork,it just got bursted,i told u,u don't toast a girl this way,oooh jeeez! U are still a learner angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / 5 Signs You Are Dating A Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.