Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,070 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31911 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i need ur digit real bad angry
What do you want to do with it ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...bro i suggest u be nice to me so i can send u £3 to buy Shoe, shirt and trouser
hold it boy,hiding behind the internet claiming an EU resident wont help u grin all i know,u might be sitting right in ur mud house,with ur nokia 3310 now :-/ i can easily open a new account change my location to uk and nobody will know whether it's a lie,lmaooo!

Dude seriously stop fooling urself,u talk like the guy hawking pepper in ajegunle,serious angry

u are him,u are chibozo grin the pepper seller
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:

...sweery are u honestly dumb enough to give that crackhead yor number?...serrrriously?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
i wanna give u a call swrry smiley trust me,everything will just go fiiine!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweery are u honestly dumb enough to give that crackhead yor number?...serrrriously?
Did you see me give him anything here ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

chibuzor the girl plonked u long ago! Don't die now,so many of ur pepper costumers will miss u sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i wanna give u a call swrry smiley trust me,everything will just go fiiine!
If I won't give you my email adresse, it's not my phone number that you'll have... undecided Let's stick to this online forum. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Now u are gonna make that good for nothing dude laugh at me
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: Now u are gonna make that good for nothing dude laugh at me
You can also laugh at him smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Did you see me give him anything here ?

you berrrra not!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

you berrrra not!! angry
undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:32am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: Now u are gonna make that good for nothing dude laugh at me

...bro i cant laugh at u....yor swaag is below 0 and the only help i can offer is help u...check my thread: Swaaga steps to catch a woman and u be ok!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Stop with all those trash,nigguh! U have been asking her out for about 6 months now,i think i'll rate ur swag 0.0000000000001 ,to be honest,i have being laughing at u ever since
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25: ...
i hope chibuzor doesn't have ur digit as well? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i hope chibuzor doesn't have ur digit as well? angry
Who is this ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: Stop with all those trash,nigguh! U have been asking her out for about 6 months now,i think i'll rate ur swag 0.0000000000001 ,to be honest,i have being laughing at u ever since

..calm down u part time fisher man...do u realize I have nyahshed almost 40 babes on Nairaland??..To be honest, she is not yor type...My advis...juss stick to chasing house girls...They will aprre3ciate u
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:39am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
Who is this ?
i hope u didn't give mr.cork ur digit as well
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i hope u didn't give mr.cork ur digit as well
Of course NOT. Nobody has it here on NL. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:

...so how did i nyahsh u if u didnt give me yor digits? U BERRA QUIT LYING!!!angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..calm down u part time fisher man.
i don't get u,u reknown son of a herbalist,just because a some girls replied ur post doesn't mean u have gotten them,it's kinda childish engaging in a conversation with u which involves girls,does kinda stuff are for the boys,i see u are a very thirsty dude,why don't u try those prostitutes in ur hood,i heard they are many of them around makoko grin it isn't expensive,just 500naira.

U can drop ur account no here i'l forward the cash to u straight away,do u even have a bank account #just..asking!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so how did i nyahsh u if u didnt give me yor digits? U BERRA QUIT LYING!!!angry
You're the only liar here. And stop using my name in your fantasies. undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i hope u didn't give mr.cork ur digit as well

..i juss sent hr a text 5 mins ago...bro my only advise for u is to continue dreamin!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
i think dementia has crippled that dude coconut brain,did u noticed it at all?? From the way he types Infact i advise u not to lower ur standards by chating with such kind of primitives again,it's forbidden angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..i juss sent hr a text 5 mins ago...bro my only advise for u is to continue dreamin!
dementia! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
You're the only liar here. And stop using my name in your fantasies. undecided

...fantasy about u?..serrriously?...sweery may i remind u that I discoverd u..and thanks to me..u changed that Ragamufffin Weave hair on yor head. undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: i think dementia has crippled that dude coconut brain,did u noticed it at all?? From the way he types Infact i advise u not to lower ur standards by chating with such kind of primitives again,it's forbidden angry
Lol, you have to help the less privileged by showing them proper grammar isn't it ? smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Sanboy25:
so baby,i think i'm gon be the first to have it cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...fantasy about u?..serrriously?...sweery may i remind u that I discoverd u..and thanks to me..u changed that Uganda Weave hair on yor head. undecided
Still talking cr*p as I can see... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2013
Adamskuty: so baby,i think i'm gon be the first to have it cheesy
I highly doubt it... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2013
...anyways..my movie is startin in 2 mins...gettn into my pyjamas....laters!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (45) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.