Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Runs Girl No Be Ashawo??? Read To Find Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl No Be Ashawo??? Read To Find Out! (4412 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl No Be Ashawo??? Read To Find Out! by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
When I first heard Sarkodie say, “yeh know say money no be problem”, my casual response was; “of course!, because it is the lack of money that’s actually a problem." Infact, with the youths of today trying to avert the lack of money comes some -“you know?”- questionable activities.
On our table of men today is a trend we popularly call “Runs girl”. I heard someone say “Nothing like runs girl, ashawo na ashawo joor”. This left me asking myself hmmm… Really, is there a difference? It is not a heculian task trying to compare and contrast using this my short experience below:
I was at a club in Port Harcourt recently when a certain fair, “breastigous and bottominous” provocatively dressed lady walked up to me and said, can I share your seat with you please? You already know my response. Who wouldn’t like that? Before I could say “first of all…” she started gossiping of how much she liked my Nigerian Agip Oil Company friend and would like to have a chat with him. The only thing she told me was that she's a final year student of Linguistics and Communication Studies, Uniport. So, I led her to him; and they were into this chat like they met centuries ago.
Now, it happened that she came to the club with a certain sugar daddy she sleeps with, but before the night blinked, she had distributed her BB pin and phone number to me and my friends. After much much like Phyno will say, her parting words to me was “give me a call, get your money ready and we could make each other happy everytime”.
The question for you is whether she’s a runs girl or an ashawo? I don't know for now, but once I do, I’ll let you know. Of course I am not forgetting the fact that Rivers State has just recently been ranked as the highest State with over 146,000 adults living with HIV/AIDS
*winks*
Call me Anonymous!
www.Naijacurrent.com

(1) (Reply)

Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / Help Can A Guy Be Handsome And Not Sex Appealing Or Sex Appealing And Otherwise / Men Are Complex Creatures (female's Perspective):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.