Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating (2019 Views)

I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Florena:
beef her? na na na, all dis things re private issues, they re nt suppose 2 be made public..... anyways dats her business
why you come say she no fine the thing is, the babe was indirectly expressing her displeasure and disappointment for being unkissed throughout her uni stay and at age 20years. The problem lies with babcock guys, they are TOO dull and they virtually don't know how to initiate moves. poor girl
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
As much as the school was great, i always hated it, everything wasn,t a representation of the real world. Always i hated the way i was forced to go to church on saturday, the theology students am sure will never forget me, we always had a fight b3cause i compared their religion to a cult, imagine if you convert to a 7th day adventist you get a massive school fee cut. Wth anyway i miss you bu, and makinde th3 crooked vc i see you.
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sorry i guess the "e" on my tablet is too close to "3"
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Kosigift(f): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Florena: Hw can dey kiss u wen u re dis ugly?
Oh No! Dis didn't come from U undecided
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Kosigift(f): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
sexymoma: who dey Beef, She gat the best student i gat the best kisser, Case Closed. she s at risk, let her come nd let me teach her how to ki55... grin
Lolzzzz cheesy
Nah, I think u are d one at risk here...
She cud learn how to kiss with just 30mins buh for you to get to dat her level? Hehehehehe I laff lipsrsealed
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Florena(f): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
wink wink
Kosigift:
Oh No! Dis didn't come from U undecided
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
YOU CANT KISS WHILE USING D0GG1E
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by AtheistD(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
rigormortis: YOU CANT KISS WHILE USING D0GG1E

Are you suggesting she is only suitable for doggie?
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Are you suggesting she is only suitable for doggie?
WHO WOULD WANT TO LOOK AT HER FACE WHILE FRIGGIN HER, YOUR DESIRE WILL VANISH WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by AtheistD(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
rigormortis:
WHO WOULD WANT TO LOOK AT HER FACE WHILE FRIGGIN HER, YOUR DESIRE WILL VANISH WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Can her body be any better? She will be tough, stout, muscular, broad shouldered with rough and hairy skin... with lots of stretch marks lipsrsealed
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2013

Can her body be any better? She will be tough, stout, muscular, broad shouldered with rough and hairy skin... with lots of stretch marks lipsrsealed
VERY TRUE MY BROTHER, DOESNT TAKE ONE TO BE ISAAC NEWTON TO KNOW THAT
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by AtheistD(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
rigormortis:
VERY TRUE MY BROTHER, DOESNT TAKE ONE TO BE ISAAC NEWTON TO KNOW THAT

grin

Or Albert Einstein.

Tough muscular hands and feet,
Hairy and tough down below shocked
Tough and very rigid bum,
Saggy A cup bosoms or droopy double i bosoms dropping to her belly bottom,
Big beer belly with lots of stretch marks,
Belly button protruding out of her belly,
Smelly bum,
Tough, Roberto Carlos legs shocked
Extreme sweat, so no nookie where there is no Air Conditioner,
Cellulite galore all over the massive laps with lots of lumps shocked

Any more grin
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

Or Albert Einstein.

Tough muscular hands and feet,
Hairy and tough down below shocked
Tough and very rigid bum,
Saggy A cup bosoms or droopy double i bosoms dropping to her belly bottom,
Big beer belly with lots of stretch marks,
Belly button protruding out of her belly,
Smelly bum,
Tough, Roberto Carlos legs shocked
Extreme sweat, so no nookie where there is no Air Conditioner,
Cellulite galore all over the massive laps with lots of lumps shocked

Any more grin

cant see her when you off the light
Re: I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating by AtheistD(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
rigormortis:

cant see her when you off the light

That is even worse, you will feel her muscular, hairy body. That is too close to gay se.x. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Convince Her That I Love Her? / He Wants To Marry Me Against His Parent's Will / Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.