Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13826 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 03, 2008
chaiii ozioma where u dey,come and see wat them they talk about you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2008
@4Play
If melons is what you've been looking for, cross my name off the melon list o. and leave my step sisters alone for the last time. jeez angry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 03, 2008
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

ANOTHER LOVE DETECTED

BETWEEN AKINAGIRL AND SLY

LETS WISH THEM A FRUITFUL LOVE

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:16pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

chaiii ozioma where u dey,come and see what them they talk about you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by jgirl3: 7:16pm On May 03, 2008
The Sly:

Disappoint? what me do? that was what i tot. . . tongue
Kpele sotigbo. . . . . Like Akon. . . .you can put the blame on me. . . . cool
Lol - You're all forgiven.
The Sly:

Hey my Lovey Dovey sexy bird!!. . . Wuz kasperskying?
I have missed u like damn!!!! come n play with papi will ya? cool
Oh crap!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:17pm On May 03, 2008
grin grin grin grin oh wow, it never fails.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2008
jennykadry:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

ANOTHER LOVE DETECTED

BETWEEN AKINAGIRL AND SLY

LETS WISH THEM A FRUITFUL LOVE

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=13pt]I call bestman!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 03, 2008
cadet be d maid of honour
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:18pm On May 03, 2008
4Play get your amebo news straight. Oziimatv is with "hott"Funmi.

Stop betraying me because alagolo and her K cups don't want your 2-min max self
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:19pm On May 03, 2008
then whose my brides maid? grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:19pm On May 03, 2008
Akinagirl:

ooooooooh sly you are soooo irresistable, grin
Thanks for tha compliment. . .u know how we do. . . keeping it real
Once again. . .You have been terribly missed. . . . . Without you. . .i felt as if there is no blood in my veins. . .
Welcome back my sexy love!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

4Play get your amebo news straight. Oziimatv is with "hott"Funmi.

Stop betraying me because alagolo and her K cups don't want your 2-min max self
D-Reloaded, why you wan bash me. I no dey for your man o. haba!

jennykadry:

cadet be d maid of honour
will i get paid for this?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 7:20pm On May 03, 2008
Move to offtopic!!!  angry

You children all lack home training  angry angry angry

Our enemies will report us and we will be banned LOL

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=131624.msg2219687#msg2219687
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:21pm On May 03, 2008
lol, why get paid cadet?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:21pm On May 03, 2008
lol im not bashing you. if anything im stating you have taste. 2 min men dont cut it in ekitiland
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 03, 2008
then whose my brides maid?

d-reloaded,j.girl,ladyt,ibkaye,joycee87,and busta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2008
lol, we just might get banned, but if you cant beat them laddy T, join them cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

This is not the first time o

Akinagirl:

lol, why get paid cadet?
Because I'll be taking time out of my schedule to stand in high heels for 12 hours, trying to look cute while I'm in pain!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2008
yall post too fast.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

lol im not bashing you. if anything im stating you have taste. 2 min men don't cut it in ekitiland
LOL!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Dreloaded(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2008
I've already reported all of you. Better start brainstorming on new screennames grin

Eyin eranko
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:23pm On May 03, 2008
lol
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2008
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 03, 2008
if seun bans us all,who will remain in nairaland,he knows we r d fun in nairaland naa,abi i talk lie my people undecided undecided
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2008
bad D reloaded! grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by 4Play(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2008
K cup better pass -K cup(whatever cup is smaller).

@All

Has anyone noticed D-Reloaded is not denying her relationship with Oziomatv?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 7:26pm On May 03, 2008
D-reloaded:

I've already reported all of you. Better start brainstorming on new screennames grin

Eyin eranko
Does, Ileke idi (booty shaker) sound good? cheesy grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2008
The Sly:

Thanks for tha compliment. . .u know how we do. . . keeping it real
Once again. . .You have been terribly missed. . . . . Without you. . .i felt as if there is no blood in my veins. . .
Welcome back my sexy love!!!!! cool cool cool
[size=13pt]Sweet nothings. LOL!! I'm just playing.[/size]

Akinagirl:

lol, why get paid cadet?
[size=13pt]Oh yeah I have to get paid too for my insurance. According to LadyT, I have 3,587,465,623 girlfriends. If I go out in public, I'm afraid I'll be chased by a mob.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by TheSly: 7:27pm On May 03, 2008
LadyT:

Move to offtopic!!! angry

You children all lack home training angry angry angry

Lady T. . . .Look me in my eyes and tell me what you see smiley
I know u are already upgraded but its never too much. . . Lemme upgrade you. . . cool

I Noticed too. . . . .
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 03, 2008
@All

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2008
you wish,
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by LadyT(f): 7:28pm On May 03, 2008
Haba Sly ashewo ni e O!

You are just operating your loff all over the place!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=131624.msg2219687#msg2219687

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.