Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (6216 Views)

Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa / Be / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 4:53am On Jun 11, 2013
men dept, western nigeria and eastern nigeria dont need Sovereignty&Autonomy under international law. They already have it under international law. What they already have in 1957 is recognized under international law. Nigeria is more of an occupier country under international law.

Under international law what happen in the 1960 cancel the agreement they made.. No party to any agreement can say, I cancel your Sovereignty&Autonomy under international law. You see, why do you think they say all over the world, military govt are illegal govt. Dont you know what ever the military did because their govt was illegal. All of their action too is illegal.

what happen in 1963 and 1966 were illegal under international law for any of the party to claim they cancel the Sovereignty&Autonomy of western nigeria or eastern nigeria or the north. What it means is that the union of nigeria have been canceled and everybody can leave nigeria.

When britain gave Western Nigeria self government, Sovereignty&Autonomy , they did not give to the nation of Nigeria. they gave it to western Nigeria. In the case of Ghana.. They gave self government,Sovereignty&Autonomy to Ghana. But in the case of Nigeria.. There was no time in history, did britain give the nation of Nigeria self government, Sovereignty&Autonomy..

I do not know of any act that you can show me, that state britian gave nigeria self government.. No time..

In the 1960 constitution. And the word Preclude was widely used.

What is preclude? preclude means to prevent.. And it was use, to set aside any federal law. either in banking, insurance, land , police etc....

If you look at the 1960 constitution, you will see that the word Sovereignty was never use and did not give to Nigeria or refered to Nigeria as Sovereignty state. Because the western Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria, and Northern nigeria. had already got Sovereignty in 1957 and 1959. And at that conference to draft the 1960 constitution. They refuse to give the country of Nigeria their Sovereignty .

So the country of Nigeria has NO Sovereignty over western Nigeria, eastern Nigeria or North Nigeria... The country Nigeria was just a mere union of 3 Sovereignty state. Any of them have the power to pull out of the agreement without the other.. because Nigeria has NO Sovereignty over land or anything. Please read the 1960 constitution.

At the conference to write the 1960 constitution. It was decided not to give the nation of Nigeria , Sovereignty. That Sovereignty should rest in western nigeria, eastern Nigeria and North Nigeria. And the north agree.

Can Europe union take over the land of the UK. NO.. Nigeria is like Europe Union.

The problem with you nigerian is , you believe because you have a passport, that you are like Ghana.. Ghana is not a union.... Nigeria is a union of 3 countries. It is not the same.. Europe union too have passport.

under the agreement that form the union of Nigeria. If northerners says do not come in to my part of nigeria. they have international law backing them. because what Ironsi did and 1963 were illegal. And it is not recognized under international law.

Look the governor of delta state has no power to put delta state into eastern nigeria. because that decision have already been made before he came to power. Yorubas did not conduct the vote. it was britain. And the Uhrobo, isoko, Kwale people voted overwhelming to be part of western Nigeria. So nobody as the power to put them into eastern nigeria..

[img]http://www.delhrv.ec.europa.eu/files/image/slike%20publikacija/Passport.JPG[/img]
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by akpomeme(m): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2013
I have decided to ignore the poorly written English of Musiwa and focus more on the content of his blog. I have researched this content and this Gentleman is right. Internationally Nigeria is still divided into three soverign autonomous regions. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:03am On Jun 11, 2013
to avoid many more cases like this in future, the nigeria govt have to revoke media houses license that talk about 6 zones or niger delta. And better still you change the name of the niger delta commission. If this was done. you would have safe people like henry okah.

to help you out. If you dont revoke media license.. You will been getting thousand of Nigeria living abroad or in future into trouble because human mind are powerful tool. and it believe lies been told to them.. And since the nigeria media have taken the path of dishonest. The govt need to put its foot down on the issue. And media houses most respect, international law. That nigeria is a union of 3 countries and not 6 zones and. I will advice INEC to de register parties which have 6 zones in their program.

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:34am On Jun 11, 2013
what i think nigerian are confused about is the world region. You have the baltic region which have 3 countries. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania,
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2013
Ghana had self government, all nation under britian had self government. Nigeria did not have self government because Nigeria was a union of 3 countries like european union. Can someone tell me the date, Nigeria had self government.. NObody can. because nigeria never had self government. Nigeria is a union of 3 government.

You can see why Awolowo who was a lawyer, said that Nigeria is a Geography expression.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2013
subsection 3 of the independent act force nigeria to remain as it was a day before independent call nigeria.

Independent act just state that no law made in britian shall affect nigeria.

You can see, that line i underline. which state. Nothing shall affect the operation in Nigeria.. Meaning nothing should affect the arrangment, the way Nigeria is. With 3 colony..

Subsection 1 of the independent act.. Does not see western Nigeria as a region, It see it as a colony. Canada was a colony of Britian and is a country. So what I am trying to say, is that the independent act.. see Western Nigeria as a colony of Britian like Canada. And Canada is a member of the United nation and bodies like world bank, fifa etc.

True independence of canada was a very gradual process due to a lack of need or urgency, and was completely achieved in 1982, when the Canada Act was passed by the British Parliament

Even as a colony of britian canada join the united nation. And subsection 3 clearly state.. they most leave the 3 unit intact. which they never did. because it was part of the agreement for nigeria independent.

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2013
what was the operation in nigeria at that time.. the operation in nigeria as on the day of independent was

western nigeria
eastern nigeria
northern nigeria.

the act state. it most remain the same.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by polokor60(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2013
I thought you were a comedian musiwa.My apologies. cool
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by TonySpike: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2013
For the first time, I believe Musiwa's research. Is it possible for someone to brush up this research of yours, Musiwa? This revelations need to reach a wider audience of Nigerians. In essence, what Musiwa is saying that the sovereignty granted to all the existing regions in 1957 is very much valid. Nigerians have a right to invoke it...
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
you are wrong. nigeria has no right to revoke Sovereignty & Autonomy . it state. in subsection 3. all operation IN nigeria shall remain the same. What it means is that. Not in subsection 1. it means because I have change your name to Nigeria. That it does not mean I have abolished Western Nigeria or Eastern Nigeria or North Nigeria. That the 3 most remain the way, they were as of 1957.

That they will continue to retain, their Sovereignty & Autonomy SEPARATED from each other.

All the independent act did. was only change of name and It did not merge the country into becoming ONE. it state you most be SEPARATE from each other.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
It state because I change your name. I have not abolished the 3 colony. YOU MOST REMAIN 3 separate colony.

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
And this is what Azikiwe discovered that he was Just a Governor General with NO power. So he now claim he abolished the Sovereignty&Autonomy . So it makes the mid west creation invalid and also make the coup of 1967 invalid.

I can see why the word Preclude was use so much in the 1960 constitution. Everywhere, they alway use preclude.. to set aside all power of the nation govt,

So by the Independent act. Western Nigeria still exist.. up till today.

Nigeria is just a name... like Baltic region but of three separated countries.. It is union like europe union EU.
you shall still retain your govt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuM0e4dBXa4&feature=youtu.be
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by bokohalal(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Musiwa makes sense.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by M17: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
I am so amazed to this hidden truth open by honorable .. United states of Nigeria is not a bitter pill to swallow but this stories here is so transparent .zik inherited disaster for Easterners .He even relocated Federal capital from calabar to swampy lagos ,bleep evil zik. grin
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 12:42am On Jun 14, 2013
how did delta state voted. they voted 90% to remain in the western nigeria under british. vote was conducted by britain.

the uhrobo voted west

the agbor voted west

the itsekiri voted west

the isoko voted west

the kwale voted west

the owan voted west
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 2:58am On Jun 14, 2013
You have to know in the issue of igbos in delta state. what happen is that they dont own the land, but there was a civil war in nigeria. And biafra igbo army blow up the bridge when they declare independent from Nigeria. So it was hard to take the city of onitsha across the river bank when the war started.

The reason it was hard to take the city was that the biafra army use their children and women as human shield. and the nigeria army could only take the city of ontisha by boat.

So the nigeria army had to secure the children and woman and they had to take them to asaba.. It was hard mission , And they lost more men than anyone during the war in that place, because children and women were use as human shield. So in thier effort to recuse the children and take them to the place they now call asaba..

This is why you have the igbo there.. they save many igbos to asaba using boat...

Nigeria army lost thousand of men , that they were so ashamed to ask for more officer to take the city, that he throw in the towel or pull out of the mission. Another officer finished the mission. Ask Gowon.

Nigeria tried to take onitsha several times.. and lost thousand of mens. That they had to ask the women and children to come to the bank of the river so that they can save many of them by boat because they had no choice than to bomb the city from the sky. And they came and took to a refuge camp in asaba.

Nigeria army bomb the city at last from the air to take onitsha. because they under estimated the Biafra army nd what they were capable of doing.

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by olaitan200: 3:10am On Jun 14, 2013
This is one hell of an awesome Revelation. But why is it so difficult for this our past leaders to let the sovereign nations stand on their own? But I have a question: can northern ireland decide to pull out of UK and stand on their own as a country?
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2013
corruption, they are mostly corrupt

[img]http://thevictoryhour.files./2013/05/bribery.jpeg[/img]
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2013
cheesy
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa26: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2013
it took them 8 days to evacuate the children and women from onitsha to asaba... this is the face of the man who block them at onitsha. Otuche.

Onitsha was a big market town at that time.. so you can imagine trying to move them across the river. because it had the only road , they could use and can carry tanks.

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin

i was one of the people who design a system in the east
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:46am On Jun 17, 2013
as a nation. you most use your best foot out. you already qualified for 3 slot at the united nation so you do what is best. .com
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
you can see that tinubu, cant help you. His father name is mogaji, he only change his name.. So if you are counting on his help.. with a name like mogaji. He cant help you, if nigeria break up. that he does not have a say for the Yoruba people.

so you are going to be dealing with me.. why do you think they are calling me aare ona kankanfo... because I may be appointed the next aare ona kankanfo of Yorubaland because it is a long time, since the last one was appointed. and I am qualified to be the aare ona kankanfo of Yorubaland. And i am one of the candidate for the position of the Prime minister in one of the greatest kingdom, which my family have held for many generation. you can see, he cant help you. among the first class king in nigeria.

His name is mogaji. and it tell you. tinubu cant make that decision for Yoruba. but i can.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
undecided

Just when people were considering taking u seriously you come out with this?
musiwa24:

so you are going to be dealing with me.. why do you think they are calling me aare ona kankanfo... because I may be appointed the next aare ona kankanfo of Yorubaland because it is a long time, since the last one was appointed. and I am qualified to be the aare ona kankanfo of Yorubaland. And i am one of the candidate for the position of the Prime minister in one of the greatest kingdom, which my family have held for many generation. you can see, he cant help you. among the first class king in nigeria.

His name is mogaji. and it tell you. tinubu cant make that decision for Yoruba. but i can.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by ikenga67: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
My brother, for your own sake and the sake of your neighbours, I beg that you get back on your meds ASAP!!
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
so you still dont get it.
Do you have a Yoruba father.. Go and ask him if I can make that decision. open your eyes and do your research on who is talking to you.
if the union nation give us a seat, I will be the first prime minister or president. this is what they are trying to tell you.

And if there is someone who should go fight against Jonathan. I should be the person. this is what they are telling you.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
is prince william a fake story too. do you think, i am telling you lies. go ask even the president of nigeria jonathan or obasanjo. if it is real or imaginary. because i joke and laugh on the internet.. people have royal blood

Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2013
look at it this way.. they are trying to tell you.. who is the real leader of the Yoruba people... You keep on saying it is not Musiwa but tinubu all the time.. and you dont want to agree to the fact. That it is Musiwa that the whole world most deal with me. let me help you out.

what do you see on this google map in the north.. Remember tinubu real name is Ahmed Mogaji before he change it to a yoruba name, tinubu. what is written in in the map in zamfara, boundary Mogaji.

Do you now agree I am the true leader of the Yoruba people now after many month..

that what they are trying to show you. I am the one to negotiate if we would leave or not with and not tinubu.

Ahmed Mogaji will been representing zamfara state.

[img]http://abujade.files./2013/06/tinubumotherdeadnaijagists.jpg[/img]
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 2:37am On Jun 19, 2013
grin
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa24: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
if there is a conference at the united nation. Tinubu can only represent people from sokoto state. can you see that. So all of you thinking Ahmed Mogaji will save you. can see, he cant.
Re: 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa by musiwa25: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2013
if you have grandmother you ask, why were nigeria going to accra when britain were in nigeria. because in 1914, britain dissolve nigeria and form a new union. Call british west africa... which ended when gambia left in 1962.

Ghana left british west africa in 1956
Western nigeria left british west africa in 1957
eastern nigeria left british west africa in 1957
Northern nigeria left british west africa in 1959
and gambia in 1962.

Go to the london library and read about british west africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) / Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.