Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (21114 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Sunnycliff(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Any relationship that lacks focus in God, his words and commandments is a danger sign for me. I would not quit immediately, but with much frantic efforts and prayers being proved abortive, I simply say goodbye.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Desdola(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Infidelity, over nagging and if nothing positive is coming out of it
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Israel5(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
why are you here? Attentn seeker. The only reasn dat'l mke a lady leave me, is death #duh
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by rhymesteey(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bad attitude, non caring, not tolerant n lastly I hate stingy guys

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by OchuSomtin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: What are the things that would make you dislike your partner so much that will make you think you quitting.
As for me i think it would be infidelity and dirtiness....
Wait o i can quit if he s not a good Congo Shiner o. wink

It depends on the sweetness of your Congo...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Evestar200(f): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
[color=][/color]IF HE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HIS EX,,CHEATING,,NOT ROMANTIC AND CARING,,STINGY AND ALWAYS COMPARE WITH ODASIF HE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HIS EX,,CHEATING,,NOT ROMANTIC AND CARING,,STINGY AND ALWAYS COMPARE WITH ODASIF HE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HIS EX,,CHEATING,,NOT ROMANTIC AND CARING,,STINGY AND ALWAYS COMPARE WITH ODAS
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by tunapawizzy: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she doesnt know how to speak to the microphone

3 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Pizzanatty(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
D day she says i must make love 2 her as a proof of my love and even if i do,d relationship will naturally end.
Always sayn yes 2 my opinion even when i knw am wrong.
Being secretive,unfaithfulness...

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by DJDOLA(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
1000000 dislike
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by parki: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she can't nack well
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
1) Squirting when fuccking

2) Too much wide pusssy

3) Smelling Pusssy

4) Not liking mind-blowing dogg.y style

5) Not Liking to swallow my cum

6) Tiny boobs

7) Flat yansh

cool Not liking to scream and shake the room walls and disturb neighbours when fuccking

9) Not ambitous

10) Bad cooking and habit etc.

But abv all, if she get this kind yansh, she don win my heart be that o.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by adexsimply(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs: 1.Lack of Sex angry
2.Lack of Good Sex angry angry
3.Lack of Constant Sex angry angry angry
4.No Improvement in Sex angry angry angry angry
5.She has Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
6.She does not let me have Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
7.Too much Sex angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Aderemi275(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
I go QUIT whenever she stop giving me PUNNY.....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by moshoodn(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa o.

Diverse comments..

Most revolving around sex.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by mojounited(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2013

$andra-Luv:
nairaland

So you'd both break-up with a NLer who supposedly only/mostly visits sections like: Science/Technology, Business, Investment, Education, Politics, et al? Probably, both of you think NL revolves around Romance #smh
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Aderemi275(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Go & Neva COMEBACK....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by AGgal(f): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
If he tries raising his hand on me
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by churific(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013

Quite a generalization you've got going there. Unfortunately, there's really no way of proving you wrong on Nairaland so your statement stands...for now.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by adexsimply(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'd quit any relationship if ITSMODELLA wants me to tongue tongue
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by jhydebaba(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she can't write an error free sentence.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Jhulyan(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: What are the things that would make you dislike your partner so much that will make you think you quitting.
As for me i think it would be infidelity and dirtiness....
Wait o i can quit if he s not a good Congo Shiner o. wink
what's Congo shiner?
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Evablazze(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she is bad mannered, a hoe of a LovePeddler and if she is too dependent
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by otijah(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
If I see person wey fine pass am she don bassh
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
I can tolerate any thing but if her punny is like Lagos-Ibadan expressway, am out of there asap.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will quit if i notice dat her 'TO-TO' don dey Slack!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by illuminutty: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will quitted when I discovering she have haved sexing with most more than 2 mans.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by joecastle(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she errs and refused to stop and if she doesn't take to my advice
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Jayloy: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
After the discovery that She is genotype AS ot SS. Cant go further, i am AS.
:

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by olumaxi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gross misconduct
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Soukiss(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
am not a quiter. so no quite i only bone her .
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Popowaa: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
I will quit a relationship when my partner is very very abusive and a first class womaniser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.