Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (20976 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by matoyeh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Amen. Nothing do you my sister.

You need a boy like CAMPRIDE
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by matoyeh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Amen. Nothing do you my sister.

You need a boy like CAMPRIDE
abiiii lolzzz
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
I had an argument with my girl friend and in the process, The only word i said was "You dey talk anyhw".. She don pick up offence oo, she Went as far as deleting me from her bbm and na me buy the bb.....The worst part, she don make me drive all the other girls.. Mehn.. Hv not been my self for like 3days now.. Well, What to do, I can't kill myself..
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cheating.....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Myhb(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: No Now we Still have Decent Ones, Decent ones like Barcanista, 190, Mekaboy, Mynd44, Mr cork many more of them i cant even mention. wink
u didnt mention my name
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
jossyscute: I had an argument with my girl friend and in the process, The only word i said was "You dey talk anyhw".. She don pick up offence oo, she Went as far as deleting me from her bbm and na me buy the bb.....The worst part, she don make me drive all the other girls.. Mehn.. Hv not been my self for like 3days now.. Well, What to do, I can't kill myself..

Unless you are both married,a gf has no business making you lose all your friends, male or female.
and you be maga for allowing her. Be assertive next time.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
m.esther96:
if he cnt
-tke me overseas
-buy me brazillian hair
-buy me banana iceland

Girl,i can only afford 'Brazillian hair'
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
:-XThere's time for everything. Quit when de time's right coolThere's time for everything. Quit when de time's right
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
jossyscute: I had an argument with my girl friend and in the process, The only word i said was "You dey talk anyhw".. She don pick up offence oo, she Went as far as deleting me from her bbm and na me buy the bb.....The worst part, she don make me drive all the other girls.. Mehn.. Hv not been my self for like 3days now.. Well, What to do, I can't kill myself..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by leonshom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
True luv sees no fault, I doubt if thr be any, so far we didn't get tired of each other, we can always work things out !
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rolly83:

Girl,i can only afford 'Brazillian hair'
Are you a learner. Brazilian hair is out, it's now Peruvian Hair

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by IamChiboi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'd say a lack of communication, loyalty and committment,especially if I am fully commiTted to the relationship.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by abdullkabar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
I dnt really know sha bet d last tym i quited a reltnshp was bcoz she was always making up fight mata every nao nd den.i jst gt tired jahre(evryday na fight).
Lyke she was being childish or somtin.
AM STILL SEARCHN!!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
So the driving away other girls is the problem Hmm maybe she has a reason to be angry. Simple collect your bbm back since it is paining you so much and continue hanging with them hoes.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
1. Cheating

2. Abuse

3. Compulsive liar

4. Incompatibility

5.Lacks focus, direction, does not know what he wants .
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
What would make me Break up ma relationship?

Ans => If She aint my kinda Lady.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
So the driving away other girls is the problem Hmm maybe she has a reason to be angry. Simple collect your bbm back since it is paining you so much and continue hanging with them hoes.

The bb is not the problem here, Dats normal... But why will she decide to end a relationship simply cos i said something? Truth be told, Hv not been myself.. asin, kinda part of me is missing.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by muhammadafeez(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Every thing must be a ression why of doing it, so don't think thate any one is ful of what he/she is doing.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
Interesting grin and I kinda understand your point...

Anyway, at topic-
1. lack of respect and humility.
2. Infidelity or similar acts
3. Inability to answer simple/casual questions- I so much hate someone who can't answer a question straight away, makes me see the person as someone with hidden intention, and its scary cos they can KILL!!!
4. Internet/social network addiction

Other offences are pardonable smiley
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by promzy555(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wetin u dey fyn 4 NL, na pple like who na dey like wen una BF dey use Nokia 3310 while u go dey use, Beta smart fones. Go sidon, u nor get any tin to say. Abeg beta gals make una comment so dat I go lrn, becuz I nor 1 lose mi beautiful butterfly Jare.
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by 40fied(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
ibas: Fork u Seun.
Fork u all moderators and ops.
Fork nairaland and nairalanders all.
To hell wit u all.
U forkers think u can dictate to me how i express my opinions.
BAN me for life u forkers or beta still turn me over to Boko Haram.
Im out of ur shi-t site for life.
Thunder will scatter u and ur yeye nairaland.
For this reason,I QUIT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH U FOREVER
Funny thing is, you'll be back.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by promzy555(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nice answer
El Guapo: What would make me Break up ma relationship?

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ifebosco: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
smothly: Infidelity,stinginess,and not romantic and if he's not caring and lastly and most importantly if he's not good in b***d
you just want everything for your selve
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ifebosco: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
El Guapo: What would make me Break up ma relationship?

espero q sabes lo que escribes?
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
jossyscute:

The bb is not the problem here, Dats normal... But why will she decide to end a relationship simply cos i said something? Truth be told, Hv not been myself.. asin, kinda part of me is missing.
Nigga what did you do Was it one of those hoes Anyways dear try talking to her. Tell her how you feel? What did you say if you do not mind me asking? Unless it's just an excuse to leave you.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
40fied:
I tire o, it reminds me of one sweet lady.... grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
promzy555: Wetin u dey fyn 4 NL, na pple like who na dey like wen una BF dey use Nokia 3310 while u go dey use, Beta smart fones. Go sidon, u nor get any tin to say. Abeg beta gals make una comment so dat I go lrn, becuz I nor 1 lose mi beautiful butterfly Jare.
you don't need to reply her in such a harsh manner becos she must have her reasons, which I kinda understand.

...and don't forget that there is an atom of truth in every thing we call nonsense!...and if u know yourself that u are good and on nairaland for good, then, bother not!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by passionate88: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Girls, see as them dey talk say dm go quit relationship if d man no sabi blow but na dm go dey shout no sex till after marriage. Na bluetooth una go use test d man wether im sabi blow?.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Nigga what did you do Was it one of those hoes Anyways dear try talking to her. Tell her how you feel? What did you say if you do not mind me asking? Unless it's just an excuse to leave you.

I only said "she talks anyhow" One bad habit about her is, she's got lots of pride, and me too no wan succumb, Instead i dey bear the pain inside which i believe is still the case for her too.....

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lack of se.xual creativity, infidelity, dishonesty, empty!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by 40fied(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
40fied:
...to read people's comments, to see if you were quoted or to see how many effing likes you've got for your effing post.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
When there is no understanding between us. Like 2day i called my babe and was like "can you come ova lets do sumtin?" and she got angry cuz she tot the "sumtin" i was talking about is s*x.can you imagin? So we kno fit do anytin apart 4rm dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.