Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... (20973 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by mafioso47(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
rhymesteey: Bad attitude, non caring, not tolerant n lastly I hate stingy guys
if you dont like stingy guys, you either Get a Job or Date the ATM

6 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by majalisa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
barcanista: why always me?
search us
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by scientology(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
See prostitutes quitting relationship because of infidelity of their guys
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by valicious1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she cant stay 30seconds without peeping at her BB.

I once had a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
If he isn't sincere and he becomes abusive and hot tempered.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by valicious1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other

??
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
smothly: Infidelity,stinginess,and not romantic and if he's not caring and lastly and most importantly if he's not good in b***d

It's ironic that your Profile also reads "Christ in me, Crisis for my enemies".
Na so? How you take know? lipsrsealed

The bible says "Be not deceived, neither f************************ will enter the *****************"

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by True2myself24(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
If the pain that you feel being with him exceeds the pain you think you'll feel without him, then you know it's time to go.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by tunapawizzy: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: I will quit a relationship when my partner is very very abusive and a first class womaniser
what if he is a 2nd class womanizer

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Too short

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Jaykizz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she stops lovin me, makin sacrifices 4 me n distances hersef 4rm me.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by lifestyle1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by mesther96(f): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
if he cnt
-tke me overseas
-buy me brazillian hair
-buy me banana iceland
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
m.esther96:
if he cnt
-tke me overseas
-buy me brazillian hair
-buy me banana iceland

Amen. Nothing do you my sister.

You need a boy like CAMPRIDE
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lying, Cheating, Abuse, Laziness, and bad in bed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
same here
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Bambela(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she is not turning well while on duty post and not ready to apologise when guilty but the worst is infidelity.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ATMCARD2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: I'll simply quit when i discover he's in Nairaland. Coz all the dude here are currupt in one way or the other
.And u're Saint Phart abi?
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Godson201333(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2013

LOL I am not oo
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by vicese(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Look don't judge everybody becos of some people....... Same way i can judge all the ladies in NL by what they say, example opp...... Am diff. Girl.....very diff...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Benkasin(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
nw

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by ATMCARD2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: What are the things that would make you dislike your partner so much that will make you think you quitting.
As for me i think it would be infidelity and dirtiness....
Wait o i can quit if he s not a good Congo Shiner o. wink
.(1)If she can't cuk BEANS well (2)If she can't shine CONGO well,dats mini-mini-wana-wana(3)If she can't nack me enof AKPAKO 2.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by mkoabiola: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
If she decide to break bottle on my head like mama oyinye ,my former neighbour.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by matoyeh(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cheating, lies, unreliable, spiritusl effects, disrespectful, illiteracy without wishing for improvement, and amoebo.. Gossips
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Tijay90(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
When trust's irrevocably damaged...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by matoyeh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cheating, lies, unreliable, spiritusl effects, disrespectful, illiteracy without wishing for improvement, and amoebo.. Gossips r
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by FBICIA(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
INFIDELITY
If she likes money
If she didn't care about me
If she can't advice me (it doesn't mean I will take it)
If she's not sex.y (in dressing, in bed, in walking et al)
If she can't COOK
IF she's a good liar
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by nwachineke00: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
For me great communication is key... So if he's boring or not well read - big problem. Another key issue is sex,,no need to pretend abeg. He has to be gud and willing to explore cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by matoyeh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
mafioso47: if you dont like stingy guys, you either Get a Job or Date the ATM
abeg tell am, maybe na because of them dem say make we dey work... Awon kini ti a o gbodo daruko.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs: 1.Lack of Sex angry
2.Lack of Good Sex angry angry
3.Lack of Constant Sex angry angry angry
4.No Improvement in Sex angry angry angry angry
5.She has Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
6.She does not let me have Sex...with Someone else angry angry angry angry angry
7.Too much Sex angry angry angry

188 199 01 01 sexaholic anonymous. Thank me later luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.