Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! (12278 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Baba, maybe i'm being a lil paranoid but with dt age difference nd d fact dt she just gained admission, start chipping heart-break stories into ur discussion with bobo oyo.

Back to being optimistic and nice, i like your style.
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
chaircover: WOWWWWWW!!! just saw this thread grin grin grin

Haaaaaa!!!!! our son turns 17 in a few days time . . . so we have got this to look forward to lipsrsealed

Ive been seeing signs and seems like something is brewing and we are def keeping our eye on the ball. For example how does a 100ml bottle of expensive cologne only end up lasting 3 weeks and my facial wash only lasts 2 weeks. The other day I caught him using my facial steamer. I think most of it is him suddenly being aware of his looks and image. A boy who 2 years ago we used to beg to tidy his room.

The most annoying thing right now is asking him to get something from the car or empty the bin and he takes 10 minutes to change his clothes, comb his hair, tie his shoe laces and splash cologne. The car that's just parked outside our house! The bin men have gone before he gets downstairs. Really annoying.

he had exams recently and I asked him to hand over his blackberry as I didnt want him distracted. you should have seen the look on his face and he negotiated me just taking the battery out of his phone and me keeping the battery and he keeps the phone. I guess he thought I will go through his phone if he gave me the whole thing LOL.

Right now he is kajoling us to change our cars to more trendy 2 door sports cars cos he wants to start driving lessons and doesn't want to be seen driving family cars around town.

These kids sha! Baba oyo just as others have said, keep an eye on things and be there to guide him. What an adult sees sitting down, a child wont see standing up. I pray that we always have cause to be joyful over our children Amen.

I say it again, you guys are very lucky and have good boys , dating starts at 14 here with supervision grin i.e drive them to dates and all that, we are already prepared for that.

Good luck sis, brace yourself grin , it's a new world.

biolabee:

yes it makese sense... +20

Thanks B , thot I was talking to masef , just kidding, I know it makes sense. grin

biolabee:

thamks aluta/// maybe coming from a female.. it will be understood

They know it... I guess they're just in denial... Yes I will frown ( even though at the back of my mind I know shes more than ready) at my 17y old Daughter dating compared to a boy, it has nothing to do with belittling her or anything ridiculous, it's the normal parental ( esp fathers) acquisitive instinct that's been reigning since my father's time that's just the way it is no matter how they slice and turn it , They are not thesame!! , there a I said it. Even sisikill experienced it cool lobatan.

Wonder how it's easier / convenient to encourage a 18yr old boy to move out and beg 18yr old girl she can stay as long as she wants till she's married, whites inclusive?

Baba Oyo: Happy Sunday To you all!!!
Its amazing how much heat & puff this thread has generated in just 24hrs....I like how my co-nairalanders have dissected & made this a very interesting debate for all to learn from.
Good you all have your opinions, and I am definitely holding on to mine.....but for all the advocates of gender equalities and moral rights, well I say.......I WILL RAISE MY KIDS WHICHEVER WAY I PLEASE.......THEY ARE MINE, NOT YOURS......lolllll.......this thread is to share a father's experience with his teenage son's first date, let it remain so.!!!
Lemme do some updating on his date.......L☺OL

Happy Sunday jare baba Oyo grin, nothing do you jare carry go, the bolded in caps are chaircover's words and the koko of this thread, mind y'all own businesses and face front grin

Nothing spoil if you give the boy a ride Abeg Baba, the girl already knows your financial status don't be surprised, aye n she iru e, my papa driver have dropped me off and waited & chat with my boyfriend's house megaurd wella, and I always take my brother ( akporo one angry) with me, that's the condition, so I'm glad parents still encourage it.

You're doing everything right. Take care.
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Naijababe.... you see why I prefer to matchmake kids with family friends I know wella instead? and why I frown at kids calling them Aunty and Uncles angry angry ??

cos we are not Related?? angry grin
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by simdam500(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
D nairalandas comment is soo great... D kind of dad u r is soo cool too(my papa no wan hear u get gf at age 19 sef, not to talk of pickin calls from female friend). U need to be watchful d way u ave always been. U need to let him know d richarge card is a nononono. Cos he will end up gettin tired of it and be called maga by friends
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^ Now i see your angle grin though calling elders uncle or aunty does not matter IMO as long as the kids know and are clear on the relationship

A lot of my friends married ple from other family friends... and 'unnle' or 'aunty' progressed to 'daddy' n 'mummy'

In the words of ,May God help our daughters and us all.. girls are more special and require more cuation than boys
They need more fatherly affection so they are not starved and run lookin for playboys
Its life... get with the program
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Get with the freaking PROGRAM alright!! grin

Honestly some kids feel weird dating their fake cousins if you know what I mean, I guess you're somewhat right, it's the parent's job to drum it into their heads at home they're not related. undecided Naija stuff.

It's a satisfying feeling knowing your kids are with 'Well trained' trusted responsible boys from good homes.

Girls are very special. kiss
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

Bukatyne, but you have to agree with me that a teenage girl getting pregnant and a teenage boy impregnating a girl are two different things, right?

This is not trying to be equal or unequal or hypocritical or play different rules, I think it's God himself that already planned the different rules in this situation. No matter how hard we try to make the female get over it, it can never be like for the male. I don't see this as playing different rules, it's facing reality and calling a spade a spade.

It's not even an issue of equality.

If parents trained BOTH boys and girls to flee pre-martial sex, don't you think that teenage pregnancy and all other consequences would reduce? As the difference made girls shun pre-martial sex?

God didn't plan different rules else the punishment for adultery/fornication would differ from male to female

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: If all girls became "well trained" who are the guys, whose relationship status change we are celebrating and oh so happy for, dating?

If the girls who aren't well trained are the ones who date guys, why are we happy for the guys?

If we have faith in our sons because we have talked to them about being well behaved why don't we have the same faith in our girls and allow them to date?

I don't advocate locking up your kids and forbiding them from dating, Teen dating is a reality we would be silly to ignore but not ignoring it/accepting that reality does not mean we have to celebrate it either.

In my opinion, if you can't open a thread for your teenage daughter dating....you shouldn't open one for your teen son.

On a personal and funny note, Baba Oyo reminds me of my older brothers...I have 3 of them and 1 younger brother (whom I am 3 years older than....3 years oh! 3 Freaking years!!). The day some guy called our house to speak to me, you shoulda seen the expression on my oldest brother's face. He acted like he didn't hear right and when he finally handed me the phone, you could almost hear him going "What the whaaa?" in his head. I took the phone and dude would not leave, he stood their all attention like one of Queen Elizabeth's Royal's guards.

I don't remember what my friend said because I was in a haste to get off the phone. As soon as I hung up, the questions started - Who is that? Why is he calling you? How did it get your number? He has guts oh! Calling you at home blah blah blah...all that righteous indignation from the same dude who was patted my younger brother (whom I am 3 years older than. 3 years oh! 3 freaking years) on the head after his first date.

All four of them had this moment..."oh, their younger brother don growed up". Yet my own dating became such an issue because good girls don't date. So one day, I asked if good girls don't date...why are you dating bad girls? Why do you want to be associated with filth? How do you love someone like that?! Why doncha have any respect yourself? What did I get in return...ehm, ehm, ehm. Yeah that's what I thought

Anyhoo, while I understand Baba Oyo's excitement..."his little boy don growed up" cheesy ! I'd advice against labeling girls who do date because these are the girls whom your son/brother/nephew...ya know the Awon Big boiz you are happy for, are dating. I mean if those girls are easy, sluts, bad etc...why is getting them something to be proud of?!!

This is classic!
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne:

If parents trained BOTH boys and girls to flee pre-martial sex, don't you think that teenage pregnancy and all other consequences would reduce? As the difference made girls shun pre-martial sex?

Exactly. And for those that wont shun, simply teach sex education as thoroughly to both boys and girls. No need jubilating and turning cartwheels when one is about to have sex and bringing out koboko for the other like a non critical thinking person. Apart from the religious part, it is for the global good. It shows you can actually apply your brain and think and not just follow senseless traditions like sheep because that's just the way it is. Anyway its a waste of time. Many people here are too just too dumb to get the point. Not all parts of this post is directed necessarily at Aluta ( I know you responded to her post)

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

Exactly. And for those that wont shun,simply teach sex education as thoroughly to both boys and girls. No need jubilating and turning cartwheels when one is about to have sex and bringing out koboko for the other like a non critical thinking person. Apart from the religious part,it is for the global good. It shows you can actually apply your brain and think and not just follow senseless traditions like sheep because that's just the way it is. Anyway its a waste of time. Many people here are too just too dumb to get the point . Not all parts of this post is directed necessarily at Aluta ( I know you responded to her post)

^^Okay .... It's all GOOOoooooG Frenemie tongue

HIA!!! Lemme get ready for church jare.
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ileobatojo

So on top this matter people are now dumb?
Na wa oooo

when did being realistic translate to that n is it smart insulting others who dont necessarily agree with your own POV

1 Like

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^ she has really changed, don't know her to be this aggressive.

1 Like

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee: @ileobatojo

So on top this matter people are now dumb?
Na wa oooo

when did being realistic translate to that[b] n is it smart insulting others who dont necessarily agree with your own POV[/b]

As opposed to these kind, non snarky words from you?

biolabee:

good morning also... since u mind the illogical equality.. carry go
for me.. i will endaeavour to train my kids on dangers of immorality but i will be more circumspect with my girls..
if u no like am well....

biolabee:
Its life... get with the program

biolabee: thamks aluta/// maybe coming from a female.. it will be understood

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by SisiKill1: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne:

God didn't plan different rules else the punishment for adultery/fornication would differ from male to female

You know...this is the exact point a friend brought up yesterday when we discussed this issue. He said the teen girls who get pregnant did not get that way on thier own, so instead of locking one set of children away and throwing the key then turn around and pat another set on the head why not educate them ALL instead.

The pride should come not from keeping them from temptation but teaching them to look at temptation in the eye, say "Ain't nobody got time for that" and walk away.

Dating is not a big deal, it is all part of the progression of life but we have given it more value by doing two things..

1) Forbidding it thereby make it more tempting.
2) Celebrating it like it's some grand achievement.

Either way....if care is not taken, we may be inadvertently writing a check we can't cash.

@ Baba Oyo

Baba Rere please understand this is NOT an indictment on your parenting skills, I believe many here will agree with me that you are fantastic father and hubby (caught up on your romantic getaway with Iya Oyo.... I bow kiss ) this is just general discussion about an everyday, can't be ignored issue. I like that your son is free enough with you to tell you about this...it gives me hope because I know the list of badly behaved teen boys will definitely be short one name. No one can tell you how to raise your children (and I doubt anyone want to either), they are fruit of your loins and no expert no matter how many letters the have after their names can know them like you do.

@ All
I don't understand where the idea that because some of us are not high fiving over a teenager dating, we are being hypocritcal or pretending or burying our heads in the sand etc came from? Again teen dating is a reality that one can't ignore even if they tried to. It is everywhere it permeates everything we do and see...can't turn on the TV without seeing images of teenagers on their first date, discussing their boyfriends/girlfriends, it's on radios. You see them at the malls, shopping centers, on the streets. There is an entire industry dedicated to accommodating them....so how can one pretend it doesn't exist? No, we aren't being hypocritcal....we just don't see what the big todo is (especially when it is made a big nono for a specific set of people) and it has absolutely nothing to do with being unhip or having a bush orientation.

5 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

You know...this is the exact point a friend brought up yesterday when we discussed this issue. He said the teen girls who get pregnant did not get that way on thier own, so instead of locking one set of children away and throwing the key then turn around and pat another set on the head why not educate them ALL instead.

The pride should come not from keeping them from temptation but teaching them to look at temptation in the eye, say "Ain't nobody got time for that" and walk away.

Dating is not a big deal, it is all part of the progression of life but we have given it more value by doing two things..

1) Forbidding it thereby make it more tempting.
2) Celebrating it like it's some grand achievement.

Either way....if care is not taken, we may be inadvertently writing a check we can't cash

@ Baba Oyo

Baba Rere please understand this is NOT an indictment on your parenting skills, I believe many here will agree with me that you are fantastic father and hubby (caught up on your romantic getaway with Iya Oyo.... I bow kiss ) this is just general discussion about an everyday, can't be ignored issue. I like that your son is free enough with you to tell you about this...it gives me hope because I know the list of badly behaved teen boys will definitely be short one name. No one can tell you how to raise your children (and I doubt anyone want to either), they are fruit of your loins and no expert no matter how many letters the have after their names can know them like you do.

@ All
I don't understand how the idea that just because some of us are not high fiving over a teenager dating, we are being hypocritcal or pretending or burying our heads in the sand etc? Again teen dating is a reality that one can't ignore even if they tried to. It is everywhere it permeates everything we do and see...can't turn on the TV without seeing images of teenagers on their first date, discussing their boyfriends/girlfriends, it's on radios. You see them at the malls, shopping centers, on the streets. There is an entire industry dedicated to accommodating them....so how can one pretend it doesn't exist? No, we aren't being hypocritcal....we just don't see what the big todo is (especially when it is made a big no no for a specific set of people) and it has absolutely nothing to do with being unhip or having an bush orientation.

Once again, the patience of a saint. Serious GBAM at the bolded!! Very well said!

1 Like

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
ileobatojo:
As opposed to these kind, non snarky words from you?

Happy sunday
All kids are equal and should be discouraged from immorality but a gender is more important than the other

Pity it's the female one

Ish
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

Happy sunday
All kids are equal and should be discouraged from immorality but a gender is more important than the other

Pity it's the female one

Ish

I did not want to post but...

I believe it is the parents of girls that should even be clamouring for the boys to be well trained because it affects them directly. Do you plan to follow your girls to school, church or around? Wouldn't you be happy to find out that a boy that fancies your daughter has been properly trained and taught the importance of waiting for sex?

Does it make sense to you that the men your daughters will marry in future (let us assume they did abstain from sex) are currently been ill-trained and have unhealthy attitude towards sex and by extension the female gender because they are not affected by teenage pregnancy?

The truth if that if the boys are ill-trained or have unhealthy attitude towards sex, it is actually the girls that pay for it. Whether they abstain or not, they will marry these boys except you are gearing them to be lesbians.

Train your sons to be the kind of men you want your daughters to marry.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by SisiKill1: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
I forgot to ask....if Teen Dating/boyfriend and girlfriend is not about sex as some have proffered why are we scared of our daughters getting pregnant? Abi do we have a buncha Marys on our hands? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is true, all well and good

So let me ask u one q

Do the westernised and so called 'well behaved' 90s men u n ur ilk play up as a model of male behavior not also sleep with their teenage counterparts

is the explosion in immorality we have in afrika not a hige result of these same western influence

in the old days if a young man messed around with a girl... na marriage be that

all these sezzual license u see now... wetin cause am... same ol same ol feministic ish coupled with 'enlightenment'

bukatyne:

I believe it is the parents of girls that should even be clamouring for the boys to be well trained because it affects them directly. Do you plan to follow your girls to school, church or around? Wouldn't you be happy to find out that a boy that fancies your daughter has been properly trained and taught the importance of waiting for sex?

Does it make sense to you that the men your daughters will marry in future (let us assume they did abstain from sex) are currently been ill-trained and have unhealthy attitude towards sex and by extension the female gender because they are not affected by teenage pregnancy?

The truth if that if the boys are ill-trained or have unhealthy attitude towards sex, it is actually the girls that pay for it. Whether they abstain or not, they will marry these boys except you are gearing them to be lesbians.

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne:

GBAM!!

That's what I've been saying all along. The problem with high fiving your boy is that there is another parent's girl somewhere that will pay for it. I wonder why some people cannot see this as a problem?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I forgot to ask....if Teen Dating/boyfriend and girlfriend is not about sex as some have proffered why are we scared of our daughters getting pregnant? Abi do we have a buncha Marys on our hands? cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

GBAM!!

That's what I've been saying all along. The problem with high fiving your boy is that there is another parent's girl somewhere that will pay for it. I wonder why some people cannot see this as a problem?

We agreed it is a problem but the reality is that late teens will always want to explore...
As a risk manager, i will focus my resources on mitigating the most impact.. and that is the ladies

gerrit?
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

We agreed it is a problem but the reality is that late teens will always want to explore...
As a risk manager, i will focus my resources on mitigating the most impact.. and that is the ladies

gerrit?

Nope, makes no sense to me. You agree it's a problem but are fine with sending out a parade and masquerades when your boy is on the path to having sex (with another man's girl). I'm sorry, what is the usefulness of your agreement in this scenario when your actions are only contributing to the problem?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
ileobatojo: Nope, makes no sense to me.

theres no harm in disagreeing
that why life is life
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013

That is why women should be careful because the burden of an unwanted pregnancy usually falls on us
The man can walk away and continue with his life,the woman is stuck with the babies.

https://www.nairaland.com/1318012/how-stop-brother-marrying-woman/2#16150293
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee: This is true, all well and good

So let me ask u one q

Do the westernised and so called 'well behaved' 90s men u n ur ilk play up as a model of male behavior not also sleep with their teenage counterparts

is the explosion in immorality we have in afrika not a hige result of these same western influence

in the old days if a young man messed around with a girl... na marriage be that

all these sezzual license u see now... wetin cause am... same ol same ol feministic ish coupled with 'enlightenment'

I am 100% certain you were not responding to my post you quoted.

What has feminism got to do with training your boys and girls properly? Where did I or 'my ilk' state that we look up to western men/boys? Who even brought western men or boys into the discussion?

The bolded is so hypocritical! Is it feminists that are training boys to be more sexually liberated or what the heck are you talking about?

Abeg, read my post wella before you quote me.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne:

What has feminism got to do with training your boys and girls properly? Where did I or 'my ilk' state that we look up to western men/boys? Who even brought western men or boys into the discussion?

The bolded is so hypocritical! Is it feminists that are training boys to be more sexually liberated or what the heck are you talking about?

Lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne:

i read your post well and i replied wella....
u bring up western men as models of good male behaviour but convieniently forget that immorality is the meat and bread of the self same west

maybe u have forgottem the feminism thread where ur kind make nigerian males to be Neanderthals and western white males are the epitome of maledom

rihanna displays her punana n goodies on screen
KK uses a sextape to become a diva
teen girls send nude pics too each other on fone...

no need to blow off... its just a discourse

yes its civilisation... indeed?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325673/Pregnant-teens-yanked-high-school-yearbook-showing-baby-bumps.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123450/Student-charged-having-hundreds-images-videos-teens-performing-sex-acts-school-laptop.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352243/Mobile-phones-Teens-use-look-porn-swap-revealing-photographs.html
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

i read your post well and i replied wella....
u bring up western men as models of good male behaviour but convieniently forget that immorality is the meat and bread of the self same west

maybe u have forgottem the feminism thread where ur kind make nigerian males to be Neanderthals and western white males are the epitome of maledom

rihanna displays her punana n goodies on screen
KK uses a sextape to become a diva
teen girls send nude pics too each other on fone...

no need to blow off... its just a discourse

yes its civilisation... indeed?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325673/Pregnant-teens-yanked-high-school-yearbook-showing-baby-bumps.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123450/Student-charged-having-hundreds-images-videos-teens-performing-sex-acts-school-laptop.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352243/Mobile-phones-Teens-use-look-porn-swap-revealing-photographs.html

Biola,

Take it easy...

You are going too fast. I still don't get the correlation between feminism, white men and train boys and girls properly. I don't know where anybody said white kids are better than blacks.

Abeg, if you are tired, just say so.

The you and your kind thing is getting annoying. Do you know me not to talk of my 'kind'? Biko, train your kids how you like.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by biolabee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
bukatyne: xxxxxxx

buka.. tired?...au contraire.. im having fun streaming my Game of Thrones..are u a fan
I told u all are equal but the consequences of immorality are more on females... why dont u want to accept that
Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

buka.. tired?...au contraire.. im having fun streaming my Game of Thrones..are u a fan
I told u all are equal but the consequences of immorality are more on females... why dont u want to accept that

I have not watched it yet

You do not understand my point: Train both boys and girls properly and the consequences will reduce. Shikena! Nobody is talking of equality or inequality here

1 Like

Re: My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
biolabee:

There's nothing to not accept there. It is a fact everywhere in the world. Not one single person on this thread has disagreed with that.

bukatyne:

You do not understand my point: Train both boys and girls properly and the consequences will reduce. Shikena! Nobody is talking of equality or inequality here

I don't get why this simple point is so difficult to grasp.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.