Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (16544 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

God bless you and your generation.

Need I remind people supporting CAN president to arrest Buhari that Oritsejafor has a private jet. When it happens now, he will abandon his flock and run into exile like someone we know

Are you by any means suggesting that arresting the social menace called Buhari will start the civil war?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by chuksoyo21(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigeria has always bn a setup by the British colonial master to continue their neo-colonial activities!
When its evident that the north, east and west has nothng in common, why were they brought together?
Since the western world hv vowed never to end colonialism, lets see what they hv to offer this time around.
Nigeria is dead and buried already.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
emmanuel4758: u dey beg wit style go and tell ur yoruba brodas to find der own crude cus very soon poverty go wire oduduwa men

I'm a Deltan FYI, but let me tell you something that seems to escape your notice, since 1999 when we started voting our leaders what have they done with the money they receive monthly from FG?? You boast of what's under the ground forgetting that it's people above the ground that will manage such resources.

Can you show me how sensibly the Niger-Delta leaders have been managing their allocation? Resources under the ground
translates to nothing if you don't have capable leaders at the helm to manage it.

The question is:

How capable are the leaders from Niger-Delta??

How have they used the trillions that has been pouring into the region for over 14 years now??

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
noblezone:

Are you by any means suggesting that arresting the social menace called Buhari will start the civil war?

How is Buhari affecting your life??

Why not focus on your governors who are stealing you blind instead of a private citizen like yourself...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by debetmx(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
noblezone:

Read between the lines. I was only making a point. It could be me or anybody but Buhari
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by SailorXY: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Why not focus on your governors who are stealing you blind instead of a private citizen like yourself...
I think his point is, what then happens when some "private citizen" refuse to allow peace reign because he or someone from his "born to rule " community is not in power?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hope when the war comes those people asking for it will pick their arms to fight not run away like someone I know of !

You should get a better life than the one you are living now cause this your life is full of shits. That someone you think you know held Federal troops down for 3 Good years unpon the arm supply federal troops received from british government. You guys should cover your hands in shame. Go and ask the Nigerian Government why they starts feeling uncomfortable anything ordinary massob declares sit at home, they will start deploying troops up and down as if massob declared war, reason is because they are afraid.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Buhari has been affecting my life very very negatively since I grew up to remember things. he led the gang of criminals that truncated our democracy in 1983. when his gang members threw him aside, they continued from where he stopped.

And recently instead of campaigns based on polices, he is busy telling us how blood will flow. i know how many of my kinsmen that lost their lives as a result of the "Sai Buhari" movement!

debetmx:

Read between the lines. I was only making a point. It could be me or anybody but Buhari

We are talking about war and you dragged teh CAN president and his comment about Buhari into it. What are am I looking for in between the line?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Panzastrip(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
gboss4sure:

You should get a better life than the one you are living now cause this your life is full of shits. That someone you think you know held Federal troops down for 3 Good years unpon the arm supply federal troops received from british government. You guys should cover your hands in shame. Go and ask the Nigerian Government why they starts feeling uncomfortable anything ordinary massob declares sit at home, they will start deploying troops up and down as if massob declared war, reason is because they are afraid.

Thank you very much for letting that insolent fool called bluetooth things he doesn't know.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ujoinme: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

I'm a Deltan FYI, but let me tell you something that seems to escape your notice, since 1999 when we started voting our leaders what have they done with the money they receive monthly from FG?? You boast of what's under the ground forgetting that it's people above the ground that will manage such resources.

Can you show me how sensibly the Niger-Delta leaders have been managing their allocation? Resources under the ground
translates to nothing if you don't have capable leaders at the helm to manage it.

The question is:

How have they used the trillions that has been pouring into the region for over 14 years now??
Nigeria has been recieving several trillions for over 5 decades from the oil wealth of Niger Delta. When you show me what nigeria's leaders have done with those trillions recieved for many decades then you can have the impetus to ask what Niger delta has done. Stop these charade, Ask Nigeria federal govt. and the sum of all its parts those question you raised first before you single out the niger delta.Is the delta not part of nigeria? what they are doing with the allocation is the same thing Nigeria as a whole is doing with their resourses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by babadem2much(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Panic how ?

The war didn't even get to my region in the past,so why should I be scared now ?
dnt mind them let them keep blabbing once the hear a gun shot they are death cuz of instant high BP. Even a soldier who holds n sleep with d gun respects d gun
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Akpan107: In case of any WAR, the SS and SE are going to collectively stand and fight. Take Note: incase of any war, we are more prepard than before... We are going to fight it till the division of this Country called Nigeria.
The coming of GEJ has made us to understand so many secret thing about this country, and we are not going to take it anymore. Things must change after the end of GEJ's tenure.

Then after you "Collectively Stand and fight", what next?

Oh, yeah the battle for supremacy then starts between you guys and all the rebel factions that must have sprung forth.... then you'll try to spill your madness into the Midwest/Western Region, right?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by franchizy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is d more reason why Nigerians shud support Buhari. Buhari is d only man dat wil bring peace and unity in Nigeria and fight corruption.
Ojukwu called 4 civil war and wen it started he abandoned his people and went on exile.
Awolowo also abandonded his people. If there is war today, it is the Igbos and yorubas dat wil b worst hit cos they are never united.
To prevent dis war, I enjoin all of us to support Buhari
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please can somebody tell this screwball called Mark that those of us beating the drums of war already knew that Nigeria will not survive another war? I am for any circumstance that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria including the possibility of war.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^And i hope when the war comes those people asking for it will stand and fight like a man; not begging for help from abroad, and not thinking they can circumvent the 'rules of engagement' to target defenceless women and children....basically shooting at everything that moves!

Cheers. smiley
you mean nigeria useless government? dem go fear fear naw. war always in our blood, maybe na we and YORUBBERS this time. push dem back 2 where dem belong (COTONU)
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Kelvin4life: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u mean the chest-beating arrogant gorillas?
dnt bother asking, allow history to speak
God pass them
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by tyosho: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=Garri the 1st]

Nice points!!

Sadly, many folks believe that the enemy is up north. These ones forget that the real enemy lives amongst them, speak their dialect and smiles at them every day. These are the Governors, Senators and Lawmakers who have chosen to enrich themselves at the expense of the suffering poor.

Instead of looking within for the enemy, many focus on those from other ethnic groups or political leanings. These ones I see as blind people whose eyes have been eaten out by the worms of ethnicity and partisanship. Such ones will dance when war drums are sounded, but end up suffering as they'll be caught in the middle of a war they never really understood talk-less of preparing for...[/quot

I totally agree with you and fail to understand why most Nigerians don't get this part.ladoja is from oyo state,how did this translate to devt for the state?same with Ogun under Daniels.why can't each state or region hold their elected office holders responsible for their lack of devt.Afterall its anambra man(eg) ruling in anambra state so I don't expect pple from there to blame all their woes on jona or sambo.so if yobe governor won't help yobe citizens then tough luck on them
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by huptin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull: Please can somebody tell this screwball called Mark that those of us beating the drums of war already knew that Nigeria will not survive another war? I am for any circumstance that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria including the possibility of war.

You like to beat the drums of war with your mouth, only policemen have been killing your MASSOB guyz for ages, yet not one single battle have evolved. if you really want war, Oga you know what to do..... bring it on. we are always ready.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
SailorXY:
I think his point is, what then happens when some "private citizen" refuse to allow peace reign because he or someone from his "born to rule " community is not in power?

Keep wasting ur time chasing shadows. Buhari is in faraway Katsina, yet you blame him for the underdevelopment of ur region.... SMH!!!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hope when the war comes those people asking for it will pick their arms to fight not run away like someone I know of !
Coming from those that announces the taking off of their clothes and shoes off first before they can start a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
ujoinme:
Nigeria has been recieving several trillions for over 5 decades from the oil wealth of Niger Delta. When you show me what nigeria's leaders have done with those trillions recieved for many decades then you can have the impetus to ask what Niger delta has done. Stop these charade, Ask Nigeria federal govt. and the sum of all its parts those question you raised first before you single out the niger delta.Is the delta not part of nigeria? what they are doing with the allocation is the same thing Nigeria as a whole is doing with their resourses.

Charity begins from home...

What has ur governor been doing with oil money since 1999 till date??

Why focus on Abuja when your house isn't in order??
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Panic how ?

The war didn't even get to my region in the past,so why should I be scared now ?
No wonder you knew those that fight and those that ran away courtesy of your radio without a battery. When it does get to your region, am sure that a mere exploding of a weak car tyre will send you crawling under your bed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

Need I remind people supporting CAN president to arrest Buhari that Oritsejafor has a private jet. When it happens now, he will abandon his flock and run into exile like someone we know
You meant those threatening of war if June 12 wasn't reversed. Can I call it poor or selective memory bank? How time changes things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

You meant those at one time was threatening of a war if June 12 annulled election wasn't reversed? Can I call it poor or selective memory bank? How time changes things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by debetmx(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eziachi:
You meant those at one time was threatening of a war if June 12 annulled election wasn't reversed? Can I call it poor or selective memory bank? How time changes things.

That is the difference between yoruba and ibo people. We made noise & shakara and Obasanjo was made president. Ojukwu went to fight a needless war and what happened? 3million ibo died, yet you keep whingeing, whining and crying after 43 years. What do have to show for the biafran war? Achebe's there is a country. Bunch of bitter people

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
kcjazz: Dear Mark as a retired general you know nothing cos my brothers on NL especially, will fight with their keyboards while based in America and Lagos. They would rather blame the civil war for the lapses in development than their leaders who feed fat, fight each other and support whoever has the money. tongue
A retired political general. Mark is protecting his goose called Nigeria, his only means to relevance and livelihood from his youth till now. Take away Nigeria, what will become of David Mark? Absolutely nothing!
He is crowing out because his entire life is threatened, when anything or anyone threatens the continued existence of Nigeria. He can't bear the thought going out to make an honest living for the first time in his life, with no public oil money to steal from.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
huptin:

You like to beat the drums of war with your mouth, only policemen have been killing your MASSOB guyz for ages, yet not one single battle have evolved. if you really want war, Oga you know what to do..... bring it on. we are always ready.

How does my post concern MASSOB? And what do you mean by "we are always ready"? Who are the bloody “we” in your post? Most Nigerians can not cease to amaze me. What a dolt.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

That is the difference between yoruba and ibo people. We made noise & shakara and Obasanjo was made president. Ojukwu went to fight a needless war and what happened? 3million ibo died, yet you keep whingeing, whining and crying after 43 years. What do have to show for the biafran war? Achebe's there is a country. Bunch of bitter people
Make sure you will remember this your quote of being SHAKARA and NOISE MAKERS, that iy came out of your own mouth, because the day I will remind you.
If in your world or where you come from, defending your right of existence is called needless, across the Niger, we share a different opinion.
We have everything to show for the Biafra war, that we will defend ourselves, irrespective of how many super power fanning the amber. We can lose everything and still bounce back, meet you up and overtake you. We can lose everything but few years come back to Lagos and Abuja bouht your land, old houses with cash you needs for Owambe parties.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
debetmx:

Achebe's there is a country. Bunch of bitter people
If you don't like Achebes book, go and write yours. I am sure you don't even know how the book looks like, let alone reading it and if by any chance you had bought it and read it, thanks for putting some cash into Achebe family bank balance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Death wish, let see how you start the war in my region and make it out unscathed through Ogun and Ondo you can bet on your entire family to be fed to stray dogs.

kayci_d77:

This time its going start from there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
You know Vultures have tasted your people's flesh and they want some more

kayci_d77:

This time its going start from there
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

The question is:

Going by your theory, you should bring back the British, the French and others since Africans in charge has been useless? Because the likes of Mugabe or Obasanjo of Africa manage to wangle and manipulate their way into power doesn't mean that all Africans should be represented by their actions and works.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi First Name On Screening List For Ministerial Nominees / Jibrin: Two Governors To Save Dogara / Kwara APC Crises: Lai Mohammed Faction Files Suit Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.