Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (16673 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
whitecat007: Death wish, let see how you start the war in my region and make it out unscathed through Ogun and Ondo you can bet on your entire family to be fed to stray dogs.

It appears you watch too much dramas and petty wrestling matches common among the folks from southwestern region of Nigeria. It takes a man with hard heart to stage a military coup. A company of drunken unit of soldiers from northern region in Abeokuta engendered massive crossing of the border in 1967 by folks from the Abeokuta axis. I guess loudmouth is a trade in certain section of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Charity begins from home...

What has ur governor been doing with oil money since 1999 till date??

Why focus on Abuja when your house isn't in order??
Because your so called governor are the product of Abuja, not he people. Was it the people that put the present Bayelsa governor there now or Abuja?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by anwani: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thank you Senator Mark for reminding this war war seekers that the next war will make the past war look like child play. Hope that men with cool head like you will be able to talk these people out of this.May God help us preseve our union.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eziachi:
Because your so called governor are the product of Abuja, not he people. Was it the people that put the present Bayelsa governor there now or Abuja?

If you can't hold ur Governor (and other politicians who are closer to you) accountable then why even look up at Abuja?? Someone is stealing you blind right under your nose yet you chose to be obsessed about what Buhari did before I was born or some of his empty words which do not affect you.. How wise is that??

Enemies of Niger-Delta are right here in the Niger-Delta, not in Abuja, Kano, Sokoto or Katsina. These are the animals who refused to develop the region despite Billions that come into the state account monthly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Jerry602(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
1025: neither are we surviving ur corruption under this corrupt pdp lead govt. some wars are better than what nigeria has been experiencing since 1999.
if possible, let us fight this war once and for all so that those who survive it will live a better live.
mumu l pray it start, u n ur family wil b d sacrify.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Akinsz: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
chidindufrank: grin Let's fight! tongue I don ready my troops. Musiwa I hope you own troops are ready??
roforofo fight
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I hope when the war comes those people asking for it will pick their arms to fight not run away like someone I know of !

yes o, we also pray for Generals that are brave men not like one I know who prostrated like a lizard and wept like a baby pleading for his life!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Below is just a story and since I was not born then or take pages from your people's imaginary war story books, will just let you keep sharing that with your fellow nutjobs. All I wanna know is how you are going to get out my region when sh.it hit fan cos you can count on this leading lady to be home by then to mobilize armed women for this one of a kind impending battle. Nairaland has helped in energizing my base.

So bring it on you chestbeating paranoid mofos.

DerideGull:

It appears you watch too much dramas and petty wrestling matches common among the folks from southwestern region of Nigeria. It takes a man with hard heart to stage a military coup. A company of drunken unit of soldiers from northern region in Abeokuta engendered massive crossing of the border in 1967. I guess loudmouth is trade in certain section of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
whitecat007: Below is just a story and since I was not born then or take pages from your people's imaginary war story books, will just let you keep sharing that with your fellow nutjobs. All I wanna know is how you are going to get out my region when sh.it hit fan cos you can count on this leading lady to be home by then to mobilize armed women for this one of a kind impending battle. Nairaland has helped in energizing my base.

So bring it on you chestbeating paranoid mofos.

In fact, you wrote like an infant. Please tell your forbearers to update your silly and psychotic skull with narrative truism. You acted irresponsibly by being idiotically loudmouthed.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by pazienza(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
huptin:

You like to beat the drums of war with your mouth, only policemen have been killing your MASSOB guyz for ages, yet not one single battle have evolved. if you really want war, Oga you know what to do..... bring it on. we are always ready.

Who are 'we'? Cos the last time i checked,an ijaw man is the commander in chief,an igbo woman is the de facto prime minister,an igbo man the leader of the nigerian military,an ijaw-igbo woman controls the petroleum ministry. This is nolonger the one nigeria your yoruba and hausa ancestors fought for.

The 'we' you are hoping on,are nolonger in power,this is nolonger 1970 bro,what ever advantage you had then exists nolonger, regaining back that advantage is the mission of APC,and unlike before,every body in the east is aware of your division tactics,so you are on a long thing.

The east has so much positioned herself that any war this time around would result to yoruba-hausa decimation. Leaders from your zone know this, the East holds the yam and the knife this time around.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
That's all you got? I can sense your fear though but I think you should have a good plan this time around before going on suicide mission to avoid 1967 all over again, cos if you depend on me to feed you, I will kuku feed you only with a little something extra that will either makes you evolve into full humans or get rid of your kind.

DerideGull:

In fact, you wrote like an infant. Please tell your forbearers to update your silly and psychotic skull with narrative truism. You acted irresponsibly by being idiotically loudmouthed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Eziachi: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

If you can't hold ur Governor (and other politicians who are closer to you) accountable then why even look up at Abuja?? Someone is stealing you blind right under your nose yet you chose to be obsessed about what Buhari did before I was born or some of his empty words which do not affect you.. How wise is that??

Enemies of Niger-Delta are right here in the Niger-Delta, not in Abuja, Kano, Sokoto or Katsina. These are the animals who refused to develop the region despite Billions that come into the state account monthly.
Its because most power in Nigerian setup resided in Abuja. Money from all places is collected through force by Abuja and Abuja decide who gets what. If there was an Oduduwa republic in 1999, who would the majority of the people chose as their leader, OBJ or Falea?

If Ijaw is a republic, do you think that Jonathan can win a local council election, let alone being their president? Its naive to judge a possible future leadership of any future republic based on the production line of Nigerian leadership of today.

In Biafra, I knew for sure that those parading themselves as leaders today will struggle to make the president of their town's union, talkless of an elective position. Some will run into exile, than to live IN ISOLATION with their own people, when the previous protection from Abjua is no longer there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Akpan107: In case of any WAR, the SS and SE are going to collectively stand and fight. Take Note: incase of any war, we are more prepard than before... We are going to fight it till the division of this Country called Nigeria.
The coming of GEJ has made us to understand so many secret thing about this country, and we are not going to take it anymore. Things must change after the end of GEJ's tenure.

Why cant things change during his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Garrithe1st: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eziachi:
Because most Power in Nigerian setup reside in Abuja, money from all places is collected through force by Abuja and Abuja decide who gets what. If there was Oduduwa republic in 1999, who would the majority of the people had chosen as their leader, OBJ or Falea?
If Ijaw is a republic, can Jonathan win a local council election, let alone being the president? Its naive to judge the a future leadership of any future republic based on the production line of Nigerian leadership of today. In Biafra, I knew for sure that those parading themselves as leaders today will struggle to make the president of their town union, talkless of an elective position, some will run into exile, than to live with their people, when the protection of Abjua is no longer there.

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Policewoman(f): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u mean the chest-beating arrogant gorillas?
dnt bother asking, allow history to speak
Or the Rat Poison consuming lot. History don speak na grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
whitecat007: That's all you got? I can sense your fear though but I think you should have a good plan this time around before going on suicide mission to avoid 1967 all over again, cos if you depend on me to feed you, I will kuku feed you only with a little something extra that will either makes you evolve into full humans or get rid of your kind.

Do you think I navigate to nairaland to measure joystick with an offspring of a pajamas coward such as you? I know southwestern region fairly well. Before you get into the illusion of feeding someone, I suggest you inquire if your region has been able to feed itself during the peace time. I have always recognized the trait of loudmouth when I hear one.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
We know that the foe is faceless, unyielding, unreasonable and more often than not blinded by zealotry
when you have foes like these,crushing them will be easier than eating chicken grin
At the same time needs application of wisdom.to get right all the the things they are doing wrong
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by mrperfect(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
What senate Mark said is a welcome development and the truth.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull: Do you think I navigate to nairaland to measure joystick with an offspring of a pajamas coward such as you? I know southwestern region fairly well. Before you get into the illusion of feeding someone, I suggest you inquire if your region has been able to feed itself during the peace time. I have always recognized the trait of loudmouth when I hear one.

Everyone know the ones who cant survive in their own region until they flee elsewhere to get their daily bread

or those waiting for their opponent in war to feed them
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by jaybee(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-cant-survive-another-civil-war-mark/

David mark at his best; talking for talking sake.the chief conspirator (legislooter) to the destruction of Nigeria.

I've read a few sensible posts here. The question the mischief maker should ask himself is: who is interested in the survival of an incurable dead carcass called Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by softy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:
yes o, we also pray for Generals that are brave men not like one I know who prostrated like a lizard and wept like a baby pleading for his life!

At point of death or means of sudden or predetermined termination of one's life OR when faced with life threatening situation , that is to be caused by another human (cruel)being, especially when u are totally incapacitated, and when u are weaponless or defenceless to the zero level, NATURALLY, one (human being) will love, and by any means of presuation (Awolowo) or through escape (Ojukwu) or through tactics (Alameiseigha), to preserve his or her life. U and I are subject to this natural phenomenon!.....

Kapish?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by SailorXY: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eziachi:
Coming from those that announces the taking off of their clothes and shoes off first before they can start a fight.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha laff-wan-make-me-tear-asari-military-slap
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ikweremilitant: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Panic how ?

The war didn't even get to my region in the past,so why should I be scared now ?
nd wat makes u tink u will not be a refugee in cotonu wen it starts.ordinary boko haram arested in lag a lot of u relocated to togo
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Eziachi:
Coming from those that announces the taking off of their clothes and shoes off first before they can start a fight.

They are the same jackasses that mistook ceremonial wrestling for shooting war. Even one of the lappers claimed in one goofy article that Nigeria/Biafra war was announced.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
DerideGull: Please can somebody tell this screwball called Mark that those of us beating the drums of war already knew that Nigeria will not survive another war? I am for any circumstance that will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria including the possibility of war.

With this comment, i will go to bed happy
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
What Mark is saying is that FG cannot win another civil war.

However FG has western nation governments who could intervene and win the war for them.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by 1009ja: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2013
When the war starts, David Mark and his fellow looters will jet out to foreign lands where they hid their loot, leaving poor people to finish themselves. GEJ and his family will jet to West Indies where his children have always wanted to relocate.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Panic how ?

The war didn't even get to my region in the past,so why should I be scared now ?
Then shut ur damn mouth and stop insinuating rubbish. Men are talking!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2013
GenBuhari: What Mark is saying is that FG cannot win another civil war.

However FG has western nation governments who could intervene and win the war for them.
U are so not updated! By next year, the 1914 amalgamation bla bla bla will be due, thus, the country could be legally split! I'm sick and tired of ethnicism and tribalism! To ur tents o Isreal!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Markus Ishaku Basiran Replaces Yomi Shogunle As Police Head Of Complaint Unit / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / Obaseki: Edo Diaspora In New York Mocks Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.