Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark (16538 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DaLover(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Clearly Nigeria is right now divided along SW/core north vs SE/SS, the middle belt Christians are definitely with the SS while the Muslims especially the Niger and Kwara axis seam to be with he SW/Core North collation.

Most interestingly the divide is over who controls the meager funds from oil mostly located in SS and SE...

This is just the basic summary of Nigerian situation today
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by DerideGull(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you seen anyone write SW and north together like you parasites write SS/SE everytime?

It is because, as usual, Yoruba are afraid of Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri and Nupe whom the Yoruba lost considerable acreage during the Caliphate rampage. Serious and determined face slaps await any Yoruba who attempt to include or associate Kwara with SW. After the Caliphate mercilessly drove the Yoruba out of Kwara and its environs, Yoruba permanently ceased to associate with the region around Kwara and Kogi States. Are you a useless nut? Who does not know this historical fact in Nigeria?

It is laughable that Yoruba, mostly the turncoats, are now gradually and cunningly extending courtship hands to Itsekiri people in Delta State. Please do not try to break your ugly arses on the so-called south-south political zone because you surely will get plentiful of it when the time comes.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you seen anyone write SW and north together like you parasites write SS/SE everytime?
yes! More than anything.

Besides it shouldnt surprise u, there are many igbo indigenes and non-indigenes in SS.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
DaLover: Clearly Nigeria is right now divided along SW/core north vs SE/SS, the middle belt Christians are definitely with the SS while the Muslims especially the Niger and Kwara axis seam to be with he SW/Core North collation.

Most interestingly the divide is over who controls the meager funds from oil mostly located in SS and SE...

This is just the basic summary of Nigerian situation today

i dont even know d meaning of SE, SS or any of those evil machinery of Gowon and Co.
Wat i know is dat ,igbos n igboland should be carved out from Nigeria first, pure and undiluted.
The rest can decide how they want to reorganise, among themselves oo, no nigerian factor should be carried to biafra.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
noblezone:

The worst mistake any of you will make is to permute this time with the permutations of 1966.
It won't be Nigeria verses Igbo this time around.
The South South, The South East and The Middle Belt will all align together. This is the 2013 permutations! This is why APC will not win the 2015 elections.

pls and pls, remove middle belt from that list.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
That makes you a dead cannibal filled will poisonous flesh that will soon be devoured by your upcoming generation.

Chynx:
Be quiet! U r sooooo empty! What have I got to do with a bunch of feable snitches? Clown!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sorry, Nigeria will be divided into 4 to 5 countries and your people are going to learn to stand on their own 2 feet for once without fleecing on others cos one thing we know for sure is no other ethnic group is going with you

Obijulius:

u have put fear in the mind of that coward!!!

1. dere. will b war,

2. d country will b divided into 2 parts (biafra and d beggarly parasites),

3. poverty and disease will bring untold hardship to wat remains of nigeria i.e. tinubu and buhari's followers,

their constant criticism of GEJ gives dem away as a people desperate to hold on to our oil and gas.

GEJ 2015 or no SS/SE in NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
You have everything to do with this as you can see that your life depends on what I say here and that dog bark of yours is not enough. So ask the oldest member of your family of fools to lend you another word that may work

Chynx:
Be quiet! U r sooooo empty! What have I got to do with a bunch of feable snitches? Clown!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Sorry,
Nigeria will be divided into 4 to 5 countries and your people are going
to learn to stand on their own 2 feet for once without fleecing on
others cos one thing we know for sure is no other ethnic group is going
with you

Monkey. Whether u like it or not, d SE/SS are one nd will remain one. U can go and hang urself if u like.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
This is how your people will fail again. You should be speaking for just one region not three so that you don't set your selves up for people to screw your hairy as.s. again. or are you guys just dumb by nature?

noblezone:

The worst mistake any of you will make is to permute this time with the permutations of 1966.
It won't be Nigeria verses Igbo this time around.
The South South, The South East and The Middle Belt will all align together. This is the 2013 permutations! This is why APC will not win the 2015 elections.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
Please be my guest! I can't ask for a better gift on this sunny and beautiful day

Lets get it on playmate!

ngozievergreen:

Dont let me descend on u
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hold it! here comes the violin!

ikwere militant: @dayokun I have always watched u wit keen intrest nd found out dat ur level of reasoning is very parthetic.fist let me clear u once nd for all dat d fact dat ibos re travelers does not make dem hungry in dia region.d east has d most developed rural areas in nija even well developed dan d hamlets in ue yoruba states. Secondly u always boast of lagos,dis is a state dat took prominence as a result of being d former fct so wat do u expect pepl will always flock rheir nd funny enuf u yorubas contributed noting to d developement of lagos.I can tell u how many areas in lagos dat was d developed by ibos eg ajao estate,okota,ajegunle,olodi apapa,trade fair,satelite,to mention. A few.just one tribe tell me how many places did yorubas from ibadan develop or osun yorubas,don't mention isi ile eko people o.but yorubas will never add to ur econony else were.go to kano d so called sophisticated tribe only drives jalopies as taxi old printing shops or hawk herbs around dats ur ocupation.nd yet u have d guts to compare ur pepl wit ibos. Come to ph u will hardly see a yoruba man wqey make sence even to buld house na issue but ibos will blend wth d enviroment make dia home nd even marry from dia.but a yoruba man will buy a car in ph take it to ibadan nd register the plate number.nd tet d likes of you dat has not gone beyound ur hamlet will be insulting ibos
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
All those listed are not indigenous to the land but settlers. You can't claim a region just because the people allowed you to live there and thrive

pazienza:

Igbos tribes are indigenous to all the six states in the current SS. When we say SS/SE,it's becos we have that in mind.
Questions for you:
Is peter Odili a SS man or an igboman?

Is ngozi Okonjo an igbowoman or a SS man?

Is mike Okiro an igboman or a SS man.

Was the leader of Nigeria's first military coup,chukwuma Nzeogwu an igbo or a SS man?

Are those Ndoki igbo villages in Akwa ibom SS people or igbo people?

Elderson Echiejile of super eagles,is he an Edo man(SS) or an igbo man?

The Onyah communities in bayelsa,are they SS or anioma-Igbo?

Are ndoki/Asa pple in Oyigbo lga rivers state Igbos or SS?

Answer all these questions,and you see why we say SS/SE.
We can't alienate our people because of artificial Nigerian post civil war division boundaries.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Well! the thing is you are not in a position to speak for any other ethnic group on what they want, just make sure your base is secured

Yoruba will not force any group to go with them or stop those who believe they are one with us. It's a bitter pill your people must learn to swallow

DerideGull:

It is because, as usual, Yoruba are afraid of Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri and Nupe whom the Yoruba lost considerable acreage during the Caliphate rampage. Serious and determined face slaps await any Yoruba who attempt to include or associate Kwara with SW. After the Caliphate mercilessly drove the Yoruba out of Kwara and its environs, Yoruba permanently ceased to associate with the region around Kwara and Kogi States. Are you a useless nut? Who does not know this historical fact in Nigeria?

It is laughable that Yoruba, mostly the turncoats, are now gradually and cunningly extending courtship hands to Itsekiri people in Delta State. Please do not try to break your ugly arses on the so-called south-south political zone because you surely will get plentiful of it when the time comes.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: All
those listed are not indigenous to the land but settlers. You can't
claim a region just because the people allowed you to live there and
thrive

Monkey. There was Eastern Nigeria b4 all this gowon & co politically created 12 states after d war. Are there no Ibos in d north & SW? U head is full of goat shit.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
You will have to denounce your heritage 10 times over before you can get and inch of SS land into your fantasy land

ALTRUTH: Monkey. Whether u like it or not, d SE/SS are one nd will remain one. U can go and hang urself if u like.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
So was western region which included Delta that is now being claimed by you imbeciles

ALTRUTH: Monkey. There was Eastern Nigeria b4 all this gowon & co politically created 12 states after d war. Are there no Ibos in d north & SW? U head is full of goat shit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: So was western region which included Delta that is now being claimed by you imbeciles

u guys are a show of shame nd a disgrace to d south. Go and ask d Ijaw elders or d Efik if they are one with us or not. Lazy men that cannot stand like men, always running away frm truth.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Afam4evaIsASlut: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
noblezone:

It is the fear of how you people will cope if Biafra goes that has made you so ready to she innocent blood to keep Nigeria "one". Your fear is that if Biafra is allowed to go, Niger Delta will follow suit and you will loose the control of the oil. You guys are "smart", i respect you for that.
It takes a smart bunch to stay at Ogun State or Sokoto or Abuja or even Borno to control the oil in Bayelsa, Rivers of Imo State.

We are naturally enterprising where ever we are. having Biafra does not mean we live inside Biafra. If Nigeria hands out a visa ban to all Biafrans, there are other nations to go to.

But we want to break away from this lie called Nigeria. Nigeria is dragging us backwards. We want to move with the trend, but Nigeria is very primitive.

Just like you, I cant wait for the day Nigeria finally splits up. But, one thing I always ask myself is: even though most Igbos claim to want their own country, why then do they tend to put forward those amongst their own people that are "Pro-Nigeria" as their Representatives in Govt? This pattern of consistently choosing Pro-Nigerians as their Representatives in Govt has led me to believe that:

1. Igbos do not understand the process of selecting a Representative based on shared interests (as opposed to just creed or tribe).

2. Igbos really dont want Biafra.

For example, Buhari has promised State Police and Regionalism--- which is as close to Autonomy as you can get with the present arrangement etc. So, why are you guys determined to stay stuck with GEJ who has categorically stated he wont allow either of these provisions that could make you pseudo-free in this contraption called Nigeria? GEJ's govt has even kicked against state creation that would have benefited Igbos, yet, you guys lamely support him: FOR WHAT REASON?! Oh, 'cus hes "Ebele" or hes Christian?

Its like you guys dont even realize the essence, power, or purpose of your votes.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Just say you are patronizing them cos you see them as you meal ticket

This is old cos the real Niger/Deltans know your people have no part in their history

The firsts of your people that arrived on the said land came as refugees during the war, so keep blowing your trumpet till eternity as the truth of the matter will later hit you like a ton of bricks when the time comes

pazienza:

Igbos tribes are indigenous to all the six states in the current SS. When we say SS/SE,it's becos we have that in mind.
Questions for you:
Is peter Odili a SS man or an igboman?

Is ngozi Okonjo an igbowoman or a SS man?

Is mike Okiro an igboman or a SS man.

Was the leader of Nigeria's first military coup,chukwuma Nzeogwu an igbo or a SS man?

Are those Ndoki igbo villages in Akwa ibom SS people or igbo people?

Elderson Echiejile of super eagles,is he an Edo man(SS) or an igbo man?

The Onyah communities in bayelsa,are they SS or anioma-Igbo?

Are ndoki/Asa pple in Oyigbo lga rivers state Igbos or SS?

Answer all these questions,and you see why we say SS/SE.
We can't alienate our people because of artificial Nigerian post civil war division boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: So was western region which included Delta that is now being claimed by you imbeciles

This simply shows that u guys are worthless that is why Delta prefers to stand with real men than u cowards. They know that yorubas will flee in face of battle. U guys are being isolated in d south.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
That sounds like what you are doing, duh! real men do not hide behind anyone or when have you heard any of my people begging for others to go with them? or tagging SW with any other region? this is what they call real men all sufficient all powerful

Stop living under the shadow of SS and be your own men

ALTRUTH: u guys are a show of shame nd a disgrace to d south. Go and ask d Ijaw elders or d Efik if they are one with us or not. Lazy men that cannot stand like men, always running away frm truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: Just
say you are patronizing them cos you see them as you meal ticket

This is old cos the real Niger/Deltans know your people have no part in
their history

The firsts of your people that arrived on the said land came as refugees
during the war, so keep blowing your trumpet till eternity as the truth
of the matter will later hit you like a ton of bricks when the time
comes

ous SS brothers now know who their real enemies nd those that align with them. U yorubas are wasting ur time trying to separate us. We will stand with SS to d end!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: All those listed are not indigenous to the land but settlers. You can't claim a region just because the people allowed you to live there and thrive

Hey clueless bastard, why are u so pained!? Its u everywre on this thread whinning like an excommunicated mongrel. Lol. Whose fault is it that u were born into a lineage of failures and unproductive bigots? Shame on you!
grin
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
It's the other way round, your people are the ones bending over backward and doing all the begging for SS oil

ALTRUTH: This simply shows that u guys are worthless that is why Delta prefers to stand with real men than u cowards. They know that yorubas will flee in face of battle. U guys are being isolated in d south.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: That
sounds like what you are doing, duh! real men do not hide behind anyone
or when have you heard any of my people begging for others to go with
them? or tagging SW with any other region? this is what they call real
men all sufficient all powerful

Stop living under the shadow of SS and be your own men

We are brothers nd there nothing living under shadows. Mind u there's oil in d SE. We hate injustice that is why we will stand wit our SS brothers. U monkeys nd frog eyed ppl shld continue with d invaders. We will see how u will end. COWARDS!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by solomon111(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: All those listed are not indigenous to the land but settlers. You can't claim a region just because the people allowed you to live there and thrive

what do you mean by settlers?
Are you out of your mind.?
Okay tell me,Who owns delta north?
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by ALTRUTH(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: It's
the other way round, your people are the ones bending over backward and
doing all the begging for SS oil

A monkey like cannot see that d SS ppl come to us because we are dependable. Going to d yorubas at this time for help wuld b like drowing in bar beach.
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
whitecat007: It's the other way round, your people are the ones bending over backward and doing all the begging for SS oil

Nobody wants to blend with a snitch let alone live with one. You've got nothing reasonable to say; so just shut ur oozing duct and say nothing! Comparing ur dumb asss tribe to d Ibos is as foolhardy as comparing mule to a prime stallion! Ode!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
ALTRUTH: We are brothers nd there nothing living under shadows. Mind u there's oil in d SE. We hate injustice that is why we will stand wit our SS brothers. U monkeys nd frog eyed ppl shld continue with d invaders. We will see how u will end. [b][/b]COWARDS!
Snitchy Cowards! That's what they are!
Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by whitecat007: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pained? just having fun here with you guys, its a dirty job but I have signed up for it

Your entire lineage is no match for the success that is oozing out my pinky alone. You have no ancestry other that of chimpanzee. Your land is barren and cursed, making it a life or death situation to make it to my region. You must allign your region with the SS to be heard or seen, you have no sense of belonging and that my friend is worse than anything in life

Chynx:
Hey clueless bastard, why are u so pained!? Its u everywre on this thread whinning like an excommunicated mongrel. Lol. Whose fault is it that u were born into a lineage of failures and unproductive bigots? Shame on you!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cant Survive Another Civil-War – Mark by Chynx(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Just like you, I cant wait for the day Nigeria finally splits up. But, one thing I always ask myself is: even though most Igbos claim to want their own country, why then do they tend to put forward those amongst their own people that are "Pro-Nigeria" as their Representatives in Govt? This pattern of consistently choosing Pro-Nigerians as their Representatives in Govt has led me to believe that:

1. Igbos do not understand the process of selecting a Representative based on shared interests (as opposed to just creed or tribe).

2. Igbos really dont want Biafra.

For example, Buhari has promised State Police and Regionalism--- which is as close to Autonomy as you can get with the present arrangement etc. So, why are you guys determined to stay stuck with GEJ who has categorically stated he wont allow either of these provisions that could make you pseudo-free in this contraption called Nigeria? GEJ's govt has even kicked against state creation that would have benefited Igbos, yet, you guys lamely support him: FOR WHAT REASON?! Oh, 'cus hes "Ebele" or hes Christian?

Its like you guys dont even realize the essence, power, or purpose of your votes.

Keep quiet! U r obviously empty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd / Police Arrest Ebonyi LP Senatorial Candidate, Okorie Over ‘Drug-Related Offence’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.