Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27831 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
lymelyte: @rossike,you haven't replied my msg updated yesternite......if I may ask now,what do you believe in? Are you an eckankar,rosicrucian or hare kre shina

My brother, I'm not of any religion. I don't particularly shun any of them either. I can walk into any religious place and pray with the people there to whomever they're praying to. All roads lead to the 'Being of Light'. If you take one truth away from NDEs, let it be the fact that the Almighty does not discriminate among his creation.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
lymelyte: What do you have to say about the bible @rossike?
Are you saying the bible is wrong about mentioning devil existence?

The bible is largely allegorical. It is also a mishmash of misinterpreted occurrences, symbolic tales, and outright fabrications. There is no reason to believe that 'the devil' exists literally, merely because you read what appeared to be a literal depiction of such a figure in the bible. Allegory means condensing abstract concepts into visible, accessible symbols which, in the case of the bible, the largely unschooled masses of yesteryear could identify with.

Thus the spirit of negativity or ignorance, and fear, is condensed into a symbolic literal being, 'Satan'. YOU then read about 'satan' in the bible and assume he is a literal living entity with red horns and a pitchfork, whereas he's just a personified abstract concept.

Put your bible down for a second and use your God-given brain to ask yourself if YOU as God would allow such an evil supernatural being to exist? You know the answer: Never in a million years. That's all the answer you need.

Are you saying there have different realm and plane?

There are different realms and planes, or dimensions, some occupying the very same space we occupy now.

What can u call the kind of awareness we experience when we are high on alcohol,cocaine,weed,etc?

It's nothing compared to the NDE.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 2:31am On Jun 11, 2013
God(Higher Power or Intelligence) is real but it has nothing to do with religion.

Those looking for hell should know that it is here on earth. It is a mind state as is heaven. When you die your spirit does not go to hell or heaven but stays in the spirit world.
I don't talk to people about it in person because people's religious beliefs will not let them understand the truth of reality.
I know that we are fooling ourselves putting down other religions because it is about how you live your life that determines your life after death. All I can tell you is how you treat people and yourself determines your fate. What you say and do comes back to you period.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2013
At least you are trying but it is better to live by example my experience has shown me that trying to explain this is useless unless you have obtained a certain higher consciousness you can not even begin to comprehend what you are saying..Most people do not want to be accountable for the words they speak and actions they take. It is easier to believe that an evil source is after them not knowing that past actions create the present condition.
Rossikk:

The bible is largely allegorical. It is also a mishmash of misinterpreted occurrences, symbolic tales, and outright fabrications. There is no reason to believe that 'the devil' exists literally, merely because you read what appeared to be a literal depiction of such a figure in the bible. Allegory means condensing abstract concepts into visible, accessible symbols which, in the case of the bible, the largely unschooled masses of yesteryear could identify with.

Thus the spirit of negativity or ignorance, and fear, is condensed into a symbolic literal being, 'Satan'. YOU then read about 'satan' in the bible and assume he is a literal living entity with red horns and a pitchfork, whereas he's just a personified abstract concept.

Put your bible down for a second and use your God-given brain to ask yourself if YOU as God would allow such an evil supernatural being to exist? You know the answer: Never in a million years. That's all the answer you need.

There are different realms and planes, or dimensions, some occupying the very same space we occupy now.

It's nothing compared to the NDE.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2013
For those that have eyes read and for those that can open your heart this is Gods truth.
Rossikk:

My brother, I'm not of any religion. I don't particularly shun any of them either. I can walk into any religious place and pray with the people there to whomever they're praying to. All roads lead to the 'Being of Light'. If you take one truth away from NDEs, let it be the fact that the Almighty does not discriminate among his creation.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by waldigit: 3:55am On Jun 11, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I disagree with that. Most guys here habitually discuss things they know very little about. I think they avoid it because it disorients them. It flies in the face of their beliefs about being uniquely 'saved'.

And when ''satan'' is supposedly doing ALL THIS, the bible 'God' just sits and folds his arms. ''Satan'' waits at the gates of death ready to deceive humans that they don't need Christ. And 'God' lets him do this. In life 'Satan' is allowed to 'deceive' humans. ALSO IN DEATH? OR 'near-death'?

Even people in China, India, Korea, Iran, who have all had NDEs are ALL BEING ''DECEIVED'' by 'Satan' into not worshipping Christ even though most people in those countries have never heard of christ, and follow their own ancient religions? THAT'S nonsensical.

ISN'T IT THE MORE SENSIBLE EXTRAPOLATION that the experiences of these MILLIONS of people represents the TRUTH of our NATURAL UNIVERSAL SURVIVAL OF physical death - a transcendence that is every bit as NATURAL as our PHYSICAL BIRTH?

AND THAT 'christians' whose history of horrendous massacres of millions of innocent people in various crusades and inquisitions, in order to ''CONVERT'' them to the myth that they need their ''Jesus'' in order to survive physical earthly existence, are SILENT because of the CLEAR CONTRADICTION of the UNIVERSALLY REPORTED NDE experience?

The sheer BEAUTY of the NDE experience?

AND THAT NDEs BLOW THE LID on their deceit regarding their pompous, ridiculous claim?

NDE accounts are very POWERFUL and have the RING OF TRUTH.

That's another reason they are especially disorienting to card-carrying christians and muslims - followers of misguidedly exclusivist, 'our way or the highway' faiths.

All the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS amassed by the Catholic and other christian denominations, ALL the PRIVATE JET FLYING PASTORS, would ALL lose their LUCRE if the people finally WOKE UP to the fact that WE ARE ALL POWERFUL, IMMORTAL SPIRITS WHO DO NOT NEED THEM FOR A SINGLE SECOND.

All the christians, especially the 'born again' type, who habitually look down on - or shake their heads in pity at -their fellow men, as ''sinners destined for hell'' are SILENT because their dark, misguided visions have no place to stand against the shining, majestically loving beauty of the NDE. The Unconditional Love shown to the soul, reported by its experiencers, stands dramatically SUPERIOR to the limited, vengeful, bloodthirsty, man-made bible 'God' they follow.

The NDE shows them up as misguided in their beliefs..

No wonder they don't like discussing the phenomenon.

friend, i advise you not to take NDE too seriously. Most of the claims are not more certain than the account in the bible. You as a person has not personally experieced it. Its an account of others documented 'just' like account in the bible. So what makes so certain that it is more factual than account from other sources. I can help you here, it is because of nature of natural man that is deceitful and desperately wicked.
Our rebelious nature through ego defense mechanism is ever trying find excuse for our choice to live as we like. But note this logic if it true that GOD exist, and he created us and universe, then no doubt he must have a blueprint of how he runs the world. There is there4 a universal resposibility on man to search for this code called TRUTH.
Since, you been around, have ever in your closet passionately seek to know this TRUTH. Someone in the name of Jesus came and said he is the truth, have botherd to check if he is right.
I will leave you with this, suppose its the bible version of the universe that is true and not NDE version and you finds that out when you have died, what will you do. It is not too late now. Shalom
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
waldigit :

friend, i advise you not to take NDE too seriously. Most of the claims are not more certain than the account in the bible. You as a person has not personally experieced it. Its an account of others documented 'just' like account in the bible. So what makes so certain that it is more factual than account from other sources. I can help you here, it is because of nature of natural man that is deceitful and desperately wicked.
Our rebelious nature through ego defense mechanism is ever trying find excuse for our choice to live as we like. But note this logic if it true that GOD exist, and he created us and universe, then no doubt he must have a blueprint of how he runs the world. There is there4 a universal resposibility on man to search for this code called TRUTH.
Since, you been around, have ever in your closet passionately seek to know this TRUTH. Someone in the name of Jesus came and said he is the truth, have botherd to check if he is right.
I will leave you with this, suppose its the bible version of the universe that is true and not NDE version and you finds that out when you have died, what will you do. It is not too late now. Shalom
NDE accounts are not shrouded in esoteric mystery nor are they exclusivist like the bible. NDE accounts come from a wide selection of humanity from across the globe rather than being stories told by a narrow, select band of supposedly specially chosen people in the middle east. NDEs are therefore far less amenable to fraud and manipulation. That is why I consider them far superior to bible or Koran tales. And if it is the bible accounts that are true, I want no part of such 'salvation'. I do not want to live in heavenly bliss knowing that billions of people are being roasted alive for eternity on the lower decks.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by benodic: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ Rossikk

I really want to encourage you on what you are doing in this thread. I have silently followed the thread and has been enriched by it. it is not easy convincing people who know nothing about the inner planes that things are not the way they think it is.

for me growing up in a Christian home was a nightmare because as a child i had past life recalls and I knew my previous past life relationships with those in my family. but I couldn't say anything out of fear that I will be branded a devil possessed child because I was being taught in the church that you die once and after that off to heaven or hell to stay for eternity.

my past life recalls totally negated these teachings but who was I to speak out. and then I also had OBE experiences as a child and I visited beautiful places in full consciousness which I knew was not earth.
these experiences made me to start searching and trying to find if there are others who had similar experiences as me. I explored a lot of paths and religions until I finally found ECKANKAR. here was a religious organisation filled with people who OBEs and past life recalls were common topics for discussion as they have had similar experiences as mine. for the first time I felt at home.

for me now I really do not bother at all whether people believe all the experiences being described in this thread or not.The Spiritual Exercises of ECK has enabled me to cross the borders of death in full consciousness and see the wonderful planes that are on the other side.

the funny aspect of it all is seeing the scales fall from the eyes of a believer in hell or heaven, when he or she dies and all the illusions are swept away and the person faces the impartial judges of the dead who are not interested in your religion or tribe. all they are interested in is how many loving deeds where you able to carry out during your time on earth. if your score card of love is poor then you have to reincarnate and start over again and of course the person's memories are wiped off so that he or she will not remember what transpired on the other side.

so my dear keep up the good work. we will be by the sidelines cheering you on.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
benodic: @ Rossikk

I really want to encourage you on what you are doing in this thread. I have silently followed the thread and has been enriched by it. it is not easy convincing people who know nothing about the inner planes that things are not the way they think it is.

for me growing up in a Christian home was a nightmare because as a child i had past life recalls and I knew my previous past life relationships with those in my family. but I couldn't say anything out of fear that I will be branded a devil possessed child because I was being taught in the church that you die once and after that off to heaven or hell to stay for eternity.

I'm telling you, its not easy at all. Many people are so 1000% adamant in their religious beliefs that they don't want to see the truth. The situation we have now is the same situation that was at hand when Jesus Christ came to earth to preach and met the Jews who were unilaterally stubborn and unyielding in their beliefs. Jesus tried his utmost best, and the Jews who didn't like his message branded him a hypocrite and subjected him to the type of death punishment deemed deserving of thieves, hypocrites and others in the calibre. From what we have now currently, if Jesus should decide to reincarnate again to preach to the world of the actual and true message of heaven, many of these so-called self-professed Christians will doubt and never believe he has returned or believe in his message. The same Christians will look him in the face and tell him its a lie while they clench on tightly to the bible and point at it and tell him that the book contains all the truth in the world. Lmao. Funny one.

I'm an avid reader of PBEs, NDEs, past life stories, OBEs and anything of the supernatural. Can you please drop your past life memory recall and OBE experiences, for my sake? I'd love to read them. Thanks in advance.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2013

I'm telling you, its not easy at all. Many people are so 1000% adamant in their religious beliefs that they don't want to see the truth. The situation we have now is the same situation that was at hand when Jesus Christ came to earth to preach and met the Jews who were unilaterally stubborn and unyielding in their beliefs. Jesus tried his utmost best, and the Jews who didn't like his message branded him a hypocrite and subjected him to the type of death punishment deemed deserving of thieves, hypocrites and others in the calibre. From what we have now currently, if Jesus should decide to reincarnate again to preach to the world of the actual and true message of heaven, many of these so-called self-professed Christians will doubt and never believe he has returned or believe in his message. The same Christians will look him in the face and tell him its a lie while they clench on tightly to the bible and point at it and tell him that the book contains all the truth in the world. Lmao. Funny one.

I'm an avid reader of PBEs, NDEs, past life stories, OBEs and anything of the supernatural. Can you please drop your past life memory recall and OBE experiences, for my sake? I'd love to read them. Thanks in advance.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
This whole thread is delusional, i pity those who will fall for it.
Jesus is the only way, believe it or not, miracles happening all around the world through various men of God and churches are signs and wonders of the reality of the Gospel of christ.
For he said that is one of the sign that will follow them that believe.
I have nothing to lose holding on to Jesus till the end.
I can see the handwork of lucifer (The Master Of Deception) in those variouse NDE's accounts.
It's demon inspired...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
joe4christ: This whole thread is delusional, i pity those who will fall for it.
Jesus is the only way, believe it or not, miracles happening all around the world through various men of God and churches are signs and wonders of the reality of the Gospel of christ.
For he said that is one of the sign that will follow them that believe.
I have nothing to lose holding on to Jesus till the end.
I can see the handwork of lucifer (The Master Of Deception) in those variouse NDE's accounts.
It's demon inspired...

Don't worry, your illusions are only for a while. You slumber but you do not know it. The scales will fall of your eyes when you cross over to the afterlife and have your diehard cherished beliefs crumble like a pack of cards at your feet. Whatever beliefs you claim to have, once your scorecard ranks very low on love, you've wasted a whole lifetime for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Don't worry, your illusions are only for a while. You slumber but you do not know it. The scales will fall of your eyes when you cross over to the afterlife and have your diehard cherished beliefs crumble like a pack of cards at your feet. Whatever beliefs you claim to have, once your scorecard ranks very low on love, you've wasted a whole lifetime for nothing.

Mr, i can categorically tell you that i too do have lots of flashback of events which deep withen my soul is like they are past events of my past life, life i cannot actually remember vividly, but i strongly have a feeling that i've lived in this world before even before the invention of technology, atimes i do have mini flash of events of being judged by supreme beings and finding myself trying to defend myself but my defficiencies pointed out to me and i later became defensless and later asked to go back and accomplish what i did'nt accomplish while on earth.
Most of this flashbacks happened mostly when i was just a kid and had few as a teenager.
So dont talk to me as if i aint gat no experience on this issue, but i still tell you all, this is not real, it's illusion cause by demons, it is demonically inspired, demons too have powers to transform themselves into angels of light, so be careful.
Deception is weapon of satan in this endtime...
Nough said!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
joe4christ:

Mr, i can categorically tell you that i too do have lots of flashback of events which deep withen my soul is like they are past events of my past life, life i cannot actually remember vividly, but i strongly have a feeling that i've lived in this world before even before the invention of technology, atimes i do have mini flash of events of being judged by supreme beings and finding myself trying to defend myself but my defficiencies pointed out to me and i later became defensless and later asked to go back and accomplish what i did'nt accomplish while on earth.
Most of this flashbacks happened mostly when i was just a kid and had few as a teenager.
So dont talk to me as if i aint gat no experience on this issue, but i still tell you all, this is not real, it's illusion cause by demons, it is demonically inspired, demons too have powers to transform themselves into angels of light, so be careful.
Deception is weapon of satan in this endtime...
Nough said!

Now, let me ask you a question. Why would the devil or a demon purposely want to make you do good by feeding your memory with such memories of where you were judged and told your actions were not right and asked to come back to do good? Why will the supposed 'devil' want you to do good? Why would the devil transform into a being of light in all NDEs and ask them to do things he's so greatly opposed to such as love, kindness, charity? Why would the devil supposedly want to fight against himself? Does a kingdom divided against itself still stand? Think twice Mr.

I myself have pre-birth memories but I won't be quick to divulge them as they are personal too me.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
biafranqueen: We lost our business and house in 2007 in the US and I was so distraught and stressed out because we worked so hard to build our business then the economy busted and our store sold luxury goods that no one wanted to buy in a recession. I died while jogging they told my husband to come to the hospital to sign the papers too go to mortuary [size=15pt]but he refused and was praying for me to come back.
[/size]

Long story short I came back because of my husbands [size=15pt]pleading.[/size] They said I would be brain dead because my brain was without oxygen for hours. My memory and everything came back after one month.

God(Higher Power or Intelligence) is real but it has nothing to do with religion.

Those looking for hell should know that it is here on earth. It is a mind state as is heaven. When you die your spirit does not go to hell or heaven but stays in the spirit world.
I don't talk to people about it in person because people's religious beliefs will not let them understand the truth of reality. So I tell them I did not remember because my family our Christians and my father is a minister.
I know that we are fooling ourselves putting down other religions because it is about how you live your life that determines your life after death. All I can tell you is how you treat people and yourself determines your fate. What you say and do comes back to you period.

@The bolded, you came back to life as a result of your husband's prayer in christ's name and you call it pleading?
That aint pleading, it's actually called prayer, do you think you would have been brought back if not for your husband praying for you, that is the effectiveness of a christian's prayer, which proves one thing ''we serve a living God and Jesus is really who he is as stated in the bible.''
or you tell me what you experienced that made you doubt the authencity of the christian faith
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Have you read Journey Of Souls by Michael Newton? This guy uses hypnotic regression to get his patients to recount their past lives, under deep hypnosis. The book is an account of some of the more dramatic sittings he had... Incredible book.

Each one of us carries in us our pre-birth, soul memories which can be activated under hypnotic regression. Many of us have lived several lives on this earth, and even on other planets.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
joe4christ:

@The bolded, you came back to life as a result of your husband's prayer in christ's name and you call it pleading?
That aint pleading, it's actually called prayer, do you think you would have been brought back if not for your husband praying for you, that is the effectiveness of a christian's prayer, which proves one thing ''we serve a living God and Jesus is really who he is as stated in the bible.''
or you tell me what you experienced that made you doubt the authencity of the christian faith

grin
Perfect thinking of the mortal being who doesn't see beyond his 5 physical senses. Lmao.
He doesn't know that during NDEs, souls have a choice of whether to WILLINGLY return back to their bodies or remain behind in the afterlife and come back to earth at a much later time. Any NDEr still alive today returned out of free will or at the insistence of guides or dead relatives. Its no special miracle. Afterall there are thousands of NDErs dying on hospital beds everyday and without the help of no pastor they are coming back to life.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rossikk:

Have you read Journey Of Souls by Michael Newton? This guy uses hypnotic regression to get his patients to recount their past lives, under deep hypnosis. The book is an account of some of the more dramatic sittings he had... Incredible book.

Each one of us carries in us our pre-birth, soul memories which can be activated under hypnotic regression. Many of us have lived several lives on this earth, and even on other planets.

I know of the book. I've only read a summary of the book and it is very interesting and informative. I've tried downloading the book online but couldn't see a free version of it, except to purchase them on Amazon. Do you have a copy of the book, please?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Now, let me ask you a question. Why would the devil or a demon purposely want to make you do good by feeding your memory with such memories of where you were judged and told your actions were not right and asked to come back to do good? Why will the supposed 'devil' want you to do good? Why would the devil transform into a being of light in all NDEs and ask them to do things he's so greatly opposed to such as love, kindness, charity? Why would the devil supposedly want to fight against himself? Does a kingdom divided against itself still stand? Think twice Mr.

I myself have pre-birth memories but I won't be quick to divulge them as they are personal to me.

I dont see how your experience should'nt be shared cos they are personal to you.
Anyways, if you are vast in the knowledge of the scriptures, you would agree with me that these NDE phenomenum is centered on one thing, and that is ''making irrelevant the relevance of Jesus christ as the only means of gaining salvation and the only route to God'' and secondly discrediting the authenticity of the word of God (The Bible).
Is'nt that obvious
Now, you talked about being good, i.e selflessness, philantropical in practice, living a life of demonstrating love towards others e.t.c.
All the above is describe as self-righteousness in the scripture, and the bible says ''The righteousness of man is as filty as rag without Christ in the sight of God cos man's righteousness is of low standard before God almighty'' and so cannot please God...
So Jesus is the centre of God's plan and salvation, he is the hope of Glory, and so broad and wide (NDE phenomenum) is the path that leads to destruction while narrow (The Biblical Truth) is the path that lead to life.
That's the truth, accept it or not...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2013
@Rossik... I just downloaded the pdf book. Started reading it already.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
joe4christ:

I dont see how your experience should'nt be shared cos they are personal to you.

My pre-birth experience is detailed and contains some elements such as the topics of crystal children, old souls, sexuality and reincarnation which are topics I know full well that you don't understand. I feel its a waste of time taking my time to write it all out when it will be taken with a pinch of salt. I'll, however, still go ahead to tell you some of it. My memories have always been with me since childhood and at a time in the turbulence of my adolescence I almost forgot it but then I didn't. I still remember my PBE clearly, my current life selection process in extreme details and my mission on earth. Ever heard of crystal children before? I'm one of them. Crystal children refer to the group of children that were born from 1990 downwards who are very old souls born on earth for a particular mission. They are termed 'crystal' because that is the colour of their aura, even in human form. The aura is a set of colours that surrounds every human being that indicates the level of spiritual development of the soul. The crystal or white aura is the highest level of spiritual evolution or growth a soul can attain, coming next is the gold aura, and when seen on a soul in the afterlife, it indicates highest spiritual maturity, growth and wisdom. In Christendom, images of Jesus Christ and Mary are usually drawn with a crystal/white aura surrounding them. That's the aura I'm talking about. In my PBE, I and a group of other crystal-colored souls sat in about 4 rows. We were embarking on a life mission on earth as the crystal children. A few of us were to be the pioneers to be born around 1990 and I was one of them while some were to come later in waves around 1995. We were being briefed on the specifics of our mission and I faintly remember knowing that the earth would be undergoing some significant spiritual changes at sometime soon and I remember thinking to myself that I wanted to be part of it, that I wanted to be physically present on earth when that happens. Behind us were the souls of our would-be mothers who were to give birth to us on earth. The soul of my earth mother was few rows behind together with other mother-souls. My next memory is my life selection process and during selection process, I was looking at my current human form which I was to take on. A being, which I guess is my spiritual guide, was on my right and we watched clips of my life and the specifics of it. My life was to be a fairly easy one, as it would be of others, because being a very old soul I had learnt all my lessons in previous lifetimes and I had no lessons to learn further. So many things were pre-planned in my life such as at what age I'll meet my soulmate on earth (which would be the best time), when my mother will die and the great role I'd play in her life while we'll be together, my being the first child of my mother and preceding other siblings which was very important as my mother wasn't to last long on earth and by virtue of my growth and wisdom I'd be able to take up from where she'll stop in guiding and leading my siblings, and when I'll be dying. As I am speaking to you, I already know how long I'll live, when I'm leaving this earth and how I'll die. My current lifetime is not a long one. I also know that this is meant to be my last incarnation on earth. I've left out a few details of my PBE which I told you earlier are private to me.

As I grew up, I had Deja Vus a lot and those DV occurred at those moments of my life that passed which my I remembered seeing in my PBE. Each time a DV happened, I'd exclaim, 'I remember seeing this event before in heaven'. Not many crystal children were born during 1990 and the few of us that were born then are now adults. Much of the crystal children started coming in mass numbers from around 1995. Crystal children are being born all over the world. So far in my life, I've come across only two of my fellow crystal children that were born the same time in 1990 that are now adults. When I saw them, I quickly remembered them but I'm not sure they remembered me. By standard, the memory veil is meant to be placed on every incarnating soul to block out its memory of and existence in heaven. However, only a few souls are still able to partially remember its pre-birth experience. One of them I met when I got into the university. Immediately I saw him I recognized him immediately from way back. I'm not sure he did remember me and it would be weird walking up to him and telling him that I remembered him way back from heaven. Definitely, not in a place like Nigeria. We later became friends, I approached him first. But I never told him or asked him about it.

Crystal children are known to exhibit very mature tendencies as children, and behave like adults. They are very wise, smart, already know what's right, the right thing to do and don't need much traditional parenting. I see them a lot nowadays and being one of them I quickly know one when I see one. I can quickly tell which child is a crystal in a group of kids. They are somewhat many of them now and I've literally lost count of the number I've come across so far. And one other thing I've noticed about crystal children born in africa is that we tend to be very fair in complexion. I don't mean to be racist (of course I can't be because I'm black) but I'm yet to come across a crystal child or adult that is dark skinned.

I remember thinking to myself one day as a child (I was 8 years old then) that I couldn't wait to grow up fast to begin what I came to earth for. I partially remember watching my parents wedding from 'above'. I was due for delivery a few days before my parents wedding but I remember telling myself that I didn't want to be born out of wedlock. So I didn't push but patiently waited till after their wedding. My mother also confirmed this when she told me that I was overdue by 2 weeks. My parents wedded on October 6, 1990 and exactly 2 weeks later I was born. My mother said when she saw me she doubted I was her own that I was too white to be her child. She said she assumed I was an albino which she doubted I was hers as there has never been an albino born in her family or my dad's side. She went to the doctor and complained and he told her that I'd darken a little with time as I start getting exposed to the sun. I was watching my parents wedding tape when I was 5 years old and the video was so familiar and I remember thinking to myself 'thank God I wasn't born out of wedlock. I'm glad I waited'. Looking back now, how could a 5-year old possibly know anything about 'being born out of wedlock'?

As it is with mature and old souls, I've always been interested in things about the afterlife. After I got into the university, I got a browser-enabled phone and my curiosity led me to begin searching the internet for more and more knowledge on the afterlife. I read a lot and each time I'd come across a spiritual truth, I'd tell myself 'that's so true. I remember this'.

My pre-birth memory has really helped in keeping me on track on my mission on earth. It has served to stick me to my mission because I clearly remember what it is I'm meant to do. And I've been doing just that ever since. I do believe that it was allowed to me to help me stay on track. Before I left heaven, I remember thinking to myself that I wouldn't want to forget my pre-existence as a soul while on earth and told myself that I must make sure I remember it while on earth. Finally, as I was leaving, I promised my guide that I was going to return with a very exemplary life that God will be very proud of.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
And as for your talk on self-righteousness, that is where you christians get it all wrong. You're mixing up being loving with self-righteousness. Being loving and being self-righteous are two different things. Someone is said to be self-righteous when he claims he's too holy, holier than everybody, too clean to mingle with other 'dirty' people, etc. Its all about him. Only him knows 'the way'. Infact only him is entering heaven. And this trend seems to be very common among the so-called born-again christians.

Being loving, on the other hand, is a spiritual quality. It emanates from within you outside. Jesus was a very loving man and led a life full of love, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and charity. He's an embodiment of the qualities humans are to emulate to achieve spiritual evolution.

I think I've told you enough. I won't force you to believe what you don't want to. This is why I'm adamant most times to discuss this topic because Nigerians are overwhelmingly against anything they deem 'unchristian'. If you choose to remain adamant in your beliefs, carry on.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by lymelyte(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2013
@rossike n @ bigfrancis01,you guys have done well by explaining a lot of uncleared issues here. Initially,I use to think that,only the rosicrucian,eckankar etc members have such knowledge about PBE,NDE so to speak. Now,I know that what u guys possess are natural. Gud 1 bro.
Can u guys throw more light on dream state? What role do they play in our reality? What are representing?
Awaiting response asap.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2013
bigfrancis21: @Rossik... I just downloaded the pdf book. Started reading it already.
Enjoy!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2013
lymelyte: @rossike n @ bigfrancis01,you guys have done well by explaining a lot of uncleared issues here. Initially,I use to think that,only the rosicrucian,eckankar etc members have such knowledge about PBE,NDE so to speak. Now,I know that what u guys possess are natural. Gud 1 bro.
Can u guys throw more light on dream state? What role do they play in our reality? What are representing?
Awaiting response asap.
I consider dreams to be soul travel which occurs when the body is asleep.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2013

my past life recalls totally negated these teachings but who was I to speak out. and then I also had OBE experiences as a child and I visited beautiful places in full consciousness which I knew was not earth.
these experiences made me to start searching and trying to find if there are others who had similar experiences as me. I explored a lot of paths and religions until I finally found ECKANKAR. here was a religious organisation filled with people who OBEs and past life recalls were common topics for discussion as they have had similar experiences as mine. for the first time I felt at home.

for me now I really do not bother at all whether people believe all the experiences being described in this thread or not.The Spiritual Exercises of ECK has enabled me to cross the borders of death in full consciousness and see the wonderful planes that are on the other side.

the funny aspect of it all is seeing the scales fall from the eyes of a believer in hell or heaven, when he or she dies and all the illusions are swept away and the person faces the impartial judges of the dead who are not interested in your religion or tribe. all they are interested in is how many loving deeds where you able to carry out during your time on earth. if your score card of love is poor then you have to reincarnate and start over again and of course the person's memories are wiped off so that he or she will not remember what transpired on the other side.

so my dear keep up the good work. we will be by the sidelines cheering you on.
Many thanks benodic. We appreciate your personal account as well, which is truly priceless.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
I seriousely dont understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit developes, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: I seriousely dont understand what's happening to me recently, it seems my spirit is getting hyper-sensitive these days and a new perception about the purpose of life is being downloaded in me,
i'm beginning to perceive the earth as a place where i'm supposed to learn, and the more i learn the more my spirit developes, i cant explain it, but that's how i'm beginning to feel.
It's like the whole purpose of life is to learn by experience and love unconditionally.
I'm scared, i'm beginning to loose my devosion in religious activities.
I find more comfort studying NDE testimonies than studying THE WORD (BIBLE).

What's happening to me

What you're experiencing is called spiritual awakening. You're gradually realizing your existence as an immortal soul (one who can never die or be lost) wearing a physical jacket on a human journey. You're gradually realizing your true spiritual origins as one who has been existing before your life on earth and how your entire existence on earth here is very minute in the lens of eternity as seen from the spirit world. Spiritual awakening can be a very joyful, happy, elevating and ecstatic point in one's life knowing that you're NOT limited and bound by human laws, knowing that you are close to the Father, just like any other person, knowing that you can never truly 'die' instead you'll only be going back to your home of unconditional love, peace, and harmony when you die. This is exactly what Jesus meant when he said, 'you men slumber but you know it not'. Millions of human beings live their lives not knowing who they truly are (they are asleep). Only a few thousands realize in life their true existence and wake up from this slumber. Then their spiritual growth or evolution continues.

Just like me, I was in your stage in 2007 when I stumbled across NDEs during my intense search for truth and knowledge. Before I came across NDEs in 2007, my soul was not at rest. I knew deep down that a lot of spiritual truths are NOT found in churches of modern times. My soul was empty seeking to fill up this space. I yearned for spiritual knowledge. So I began my intense search and then came across NDEs. The moment I started reading NDEs, my inner spirit told me I had found exactly what I was looking for. NDEs contain a lot of spiritual truths and each time I came across one, I'd say, 'yes that's true. I've always known that'.

The beautiful thing about NDEs is that it explains everything that happens on earth, why certain things happen, the purpose of life, the order of life, our mission on earth, who you truly are, what you should do to escape the journey of death and rebirth (reincarnation) and attain a permanent stay in heaven, the importance of love in life, human sexuality [let me explain more here: why we have gay, bisexual and heterosexual people and how most souls who chose to incarnate as gay men and women are usually very advanced souls but millions of humans beings don't know this and are quick to condemn gay people. As souls begin to go higher and higher in spiritual growth over the course of several incarnations, these advanced souls incarnate lesser and lesser as heterosexual people incarnate more and more as bisexual and gay people. This is as approaching the final stage in reincarnation and marks the end for some gay people, not all. However, many heterosexual people are advanced souls. In NDEs, NDErs usually report seeing Angels, Spirit guides or beings who are male-female at the same time or sexless, that is beings whose male and female energies/sides are balanced and equal. One side isn't more developed than the other. In the spirit world, part of the requirement for earth graduation is male/female energy balancing. Gay lifetimes are also the last incarnation for an advanced soul rounding up his incarnation on earth to balance his energy. At this stage a soul with predominantly female energy (one who had reincarnated more as a woman over the course of her lifetimes on earth and hence whose soul has predominantly feminine energy) will incarnate as a gay man who will be physically a man and attracted to other men. This will enable her to balance her female energy with male energy which she'll obtain from the body of a gay man. Incarnating into the body of a heterosexual man who will still be attracted to women will serve no purpose in energy balancing at this stage from the spiritual angle and so its discarded. Such a gay man will exhibit feminine behaviour which is indicative of his inner predominant female energy. However he's on earth to balance. Likewise, a predominantly male energy soul (one who has had more male incarnations than female incarnations) will incarnate into the body of a lesbian woman who will be a female attracted to other women. This will enable him to balance his male/female energies which is a requirement for graduation and is usually the last job to do in the ladder of spiritual evolution. Such a lesbian woman will exhibit strong male behaviours which is indicative of her inner male energy. However she's on earth to balance. Incarnating as a heterosexual woman will also not serve a useful purpose. In the eastern theology, this energy balancing is called Yin/Yan. Massive research shows that Jesus could have been a gay man. He never had interest in women and surrounded himself with men, and even the bible(Mark) says when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus in the garden, a naked man was with him and when they tried to arrest him too, he ran away naked leaving his waist loin behind. A naked man and Jesus alone together in the dark of the night far away in a garden?? Mind you, Jesus was an advanced soul who was on his final incarnation on earth. His first incarnation on earth was as Adam. Many Christians rebuff the idea of a gay Jesus when the evidence is right there in their bible. The bible says Jesus was in love with John, a man and he often went around with Jesus in public and lay on Jesus' bosom during the disciples' meeting in public and in private. Now ask yourself, how many straight men in our more enlightened world now as compared to then will allow another man to lie on their chest while both are sitting down outside in public?? When Jesus was dying on the cross, he handed over another man(his lover) to his mother to take care of when a straight man would have simply handed over to his mother a wife and couple of kids which he's leaving behind. Opposite attraction only exists on earth. In the spiritual world the reverse is the case: like attracts like. It also applies to everything there. If you were full of love while on earth, you'll be naturally attracted to a place of love and beauty in the afterlife which is heaven for that's where your soul fits in and if you were full of hatred, envy, greed, lust, pride while on earth you'll quickly be attracted to the place of the bottomless void where everywhere is dark, massless and devoid of God's permeating love and light for that's where your soul fits in. Simply put, like attracts like in the spiritual world.], the human aura and how it indicates the spiritual level of a soul, and so many other spiritual truth and knowledge.

You've just begun your journey into your spiritual evolution of which love is the basic catalyst. As you progress you'll discover that the concept of love is an expansive one that involves so many other qualities (aspects) such as forgiveness, humility, wisdom, chastity, moderation, understanding, temperance, integrity, perseverance, kindness, hard work, charity etc. Keep progressing, you shall never be the same ever in your life again.

My brother, the bible contains truth but over the years the truths have been twisted and lost due to selective translation and politics in the church. The bible of now contains only a minute fraction of exactly what Jesus Christ preached on earth. Are you aware that half of all Jesus' disciples wrote their gospels? There are gospel of bartholomew, gospel of peter, gospel of philip, gospel of judas, gospel of james, the infancy gospel of thomas etc. All these disciples were actually the true witnesses to what Jesus christ preached and wrote exactly what he said as they saw and heard first hand. Yet these gospels were never included in the bible. Instead you have gospels of matthew, mark, and luke - gospel accounts written by 3 men 80 - 100 years after Jesus had died, people who were never his disciples. The church dumped accounts of witnesses and decided to include in the bible gospels of people who never knew Jesus in person to see and hear first hand from him. These are people who wrote their stories based on what they heard from their older generation about one man called Jesus who once lived in their country. Have you asked yourself why? The only disciple's gospel that got into the bible was that of John, of which it was terribly edited by the early church fathers to suit what they wanted to sell to the gullible masses in order to control them. Notice the account of John and notice that its pattern is different from that of Matthew, Mark and Luke, the latter 3 which tell the same story. Download online and read those gospels I mentioned and you'll be shocked to find out that Jesus Christ preached reincarnation, karma, pre-birth experience, the void, human sexuality and the need for male/female energy balancing, spiritual evolution, love, and so on - the same truths which near death experiences carry which are awfully missing in the bible today. You'll also notice that Jesus Christ never mentioned the existence of a hellfire during his entire period of preaching.

The bible only mentioned the babyhood of Jesus at birth and mentioned him once when he was 12 and the rest was his adulthood. The whole part of his infancy and childhood are missing. Well, the Infancy gospel of Thomas covers that period and discusses in details the childhood of Jesus and what transpired during that period. Thomas was a childhood friend of Jesus, older than him by a few years, who grew up in the same town with Jesus. His account is a very interesting account and what's more interesting in the account is the discovery that Jesus started performing miracles as a small boy!

Life is one big school which we souls aspire to graduate from.

As for your fear of losing devotion, its normal. Your soul is attracting you to the truth. At this stage you're trying to balance your previous religious beliefs with spiritual beliefs and it can be a very daunting period. Feel free to ask questions that you may have because at this stage many questions will arise as you'll seek to know more and more the purpose of life and the conflicts you might be having with your bible. I was once there in 2007.
Mind you, the basic tenet in NDEs is to love which Jesus christ mentioned 2000 years ago as the greatest thing one can do on earth (even greater and of more importance than the so-called born-again furor protestants focus on and wield about).

Religion is man made and it serves its useful purposes to infant and baby souls who are just starting out their life on earth. It serves to maintain order in their lives as they have no opinion of life of their own (being starters) and they hence submit to higher societal authorities. As you advance in your spiritual evolution over the course of several incarnations, religion loses its appeal and you'll drop it as you no longer need it. Advanced souls are rarely religious. They've far outgrown the need for religion. Mind you, they were formerly at the infant and baby soul stage. Now they've progressed. They don't need to be religious to know and do what is right and moral. Morality is an individual function of one's spirituality (spiritual growth). Many people think that to be moral you must be going to church which is a flat lie. Yet what you see going on in churches and mosques today far betrays that belief. One doesn't need to be religious to be moral. In fact the worst hypocrites in life are the religious ones who go to places of worship on holy days and yet lead very immoral lifestyles. You see the advanced souls are the ones who are inherently moral. They rarely go to church/mosques yet you see the living Christ-like lives. They believe in God, pray constantly to God but don't see the need to go to church/mosque to show all that when the connection to God you need is within you. Jesus is an example. He was never a frequent goer to the jewish temple, yet he believed in God and often went away to quiet places to pray and talk with God. To be moral is to be spiritual.

A true spiritual person is one who believes in the existence of God, knows that he proceeds from the father, knows his spiritual origins, knows he's not of this world as he has always existed before coming to earth, knows his purpose and mission in life, lives his life according to the spiritual truths and looks very much forward to dying and returning back home where everything is perfect. Such a life would be a blissful and highly celebrated life which God will be very proud of. His life review will be a very very joyful, ecstatic and terrific one.

How would you like your life review to be? It all starts now. Its never too late.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
@bigfrancis021 Thanks.
I only have one question that is kind of bugging me.
Do demons realy exist? Cos i've witnessed, watched and heard of deliverances made on people who are being possessed by this spirits.
And if they do exist, does'nt that prove satan also exist
Pls expansiate. I appreciate!!!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by alexleo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: @bigfrancis021 Thanks.
I only have one question that is kind of bugging me.
Do demons realy exist? Cos i've witnessed, watched and heard of deliverances made on people who are being possessed by this spirits.
And if they do exist, does'nt that prove satan also exist
Pls expansiate. I appreciate!!!

I want to advice that what you need now is to commune with Jesus in prayer. Problem with us is that we don't consult Christ first in times of confusion and difficultieS rather we go consulting people first. They present various opinion that brings confusion and distraction. Go to God in prayer for proper direction.

To your comment about loving unconditionally - Sure, God wants us to love unconditionally and this is clearly stated in the bible. Jesus gave it as a command to us that we should "love one another". The salvation we receive today came out of Love. "For God so LOVED the world..." Pls pray first. Just pray, the spirit of God will help you out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / Spell To Change Your Eye Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.