Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27806 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
joe4christ: @bigfrancis021 Thanks.
I only have one question that is kind of bugging me.
Do demons realy exist? Cos i've witnessed, watched and heard of deliverances made on people who are being possessed by this spirits.
And if they do exist, does'nt that prove satan also exist
Pls expansiate. I appreciate!!!

The existence of 'demons' do NOT imply the existence of 'Satan'. 'Demons' are simply misguided souls. Eventually they too will return to the light. Every soul created by God will eventually return to the light. 'Satan' does not exist. No soul exists powerful enough to 'challenge' the Creator or be a 'rival' to the Creator. The Creator has no reason to have such a being around. If the Creator DOES allow such a being to live and influence humans, then the Creator cannot turn around and blame/punish those same humans for succumbing to a far more powerful supernatural entity than they. Worse still, eternally torturing humans for this 'failing' would be utterly evil, unconscionable and immoral. So you cannot believe in the existence of a loving, omnipotent Creator and yet entertain the idea of a ''Satan''.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2013
joe4christ: @bigfrancis021 Thanks.
I only have one question that is kind of bugging me.
Do demons realy exist? Cos i've witnessed, watched and heard of deliverances made on people who are being possessed by this spirits.
And if they do exist, does'nt that prove satan also exist
Pls expansiate. I appreciate!!!

Demons do exist but not in the entirety and concept christians think of. Mind you, demons are not some out worldly entities existing somewhere beyond the shores of this earth unleashing terror and attack on humans. Demons are the souls of human beings who once walked this earth like you and me. Satan does not exist. What exists in the universe are positivity and negativity, light and darkness. Out of the millions of NDEs that have been reported, no story is yet to report the meeting of this Satan or his existence. Not even one. The theory of Satan is a made-up fable by the early church fathers perpetrated to control the minds of the gullible masses. There are two groups of the so-called demons:

1)
The first group are the souls of human beings who lived very negative lives in their past life. They lived a life of hate, ego, pride, envy, judgment, killings, etc. On dying and soul separation from the body these souls are naturally drawn downwards into the massless and bottomless pit called the Void, which is a place of temporary separation from God and heaven. In the void abounds millions of souls who once walked the earth that lived very negative lives and committed all sorts of atrocities. However, there's hope in the void. God never dooms any of his own to eternal suffering and punishment as widely believed. There's hope for the souls there once they can indicate remorse and call out for help. Help in the form of rescue will come immediately. I could go on about the void but read up the rest here:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html
These negative souls usually seek out like minded people like them still living and quickly tune into their minds and use them to perpetrate atrocities on earth. These souls are capable of tuning into the minds of weak minded people and feeding them with thoughts of hate, revenge, anger, pride, greed, lust thus manipulating these people into performing such actions. Also, they are quickly attracted to humans when the thoughts of hatred, anger, wickedness etc given off. They quickly tune into the human and feed him with several pleasing thoughts of the same negative emotion and how the human can achieve it. Such humans are unaware of what's going on and often see themselves carrying out such instructions or actions of the negative souls. Negative souls also use such humans to carry out their yet unfulfilled wishes such as carrying out revenge on a former enemy still living, etc. These negative souls, however, are just NOT attracted to anybody and will only come to you by your free will if you invite them in. To invite them is to harbor negative human emotions in your minds that attract such souls from the void to you on earth.

There's a very vivid and detailed account of a soul who once walked this earth as an italian man called, Franchezzo. His story gives a very graphic account of his journey through the void and spirit world and how he worked his way out of the place. His story starts with when he died and his initial lack of not knowing he had died, formerly remembers being on a sick bed and the next thing he finds himself in a very dark place. When he realized he had died he discovered he was in the void where everywhere is very dark and devoid of God's love and light. He meets other negative souls like him there groping around aimlessly and endlessly. His story is one of triumph as he finally escaped from the place and went into heaven. Read Franchezzo's account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/

2)
The second group of demons are the earth bound souls. These are souls of human beings who while alive were addicted to a particular thing such as drinking (alcohol), smoking, sex, materialism, mischief etc and who before they died were unable to overcome their excessive addiction. They are souls who their addictions were so excessive that it permeated into their souls such that after they died, their soul could not move on but instead remained behind on earth still attracted to areas, places where activities of their addictions exist. These souls have cravings to satisfy their addictions and since they have no human body again they must find a way to satisfy their craving. This they do by looking for those people like them who have cravings for the same addiction activity like them to possess their bodies and use them to satisfy their craving. When they are done they leave their body host and come back to it again for another use when the craving comes up again or they run off looking for another host to inhabit temporarily. The host of anybody such souls possess are weak-minded human beings who have since lost control over their minds. Someone whose aura, which is a protective covering round every human being, has been considerably weakened and has pores in it that enable such ghosts to enter from to possess their bodies. For example, A soul who was addicted to intimacy. and lust while on earth as a man will seek out another man who has the same excessive cravings and lust for intimacy. and when the desire to have intimacy. comes up within him, he possesses the body of his host, and becomes united again with a human body just as he was with his own, and then controls his host, since his mind is weak, to lust after somebody and have intimacy. immediately. When he satisfies himself he frees his host temporarily and returns again to use him when he wants to. The same happens in excessive smoking, alcohol drinking, gluttony (excessive eating), materialism addictions etc

The negative souls of the void are the entities sorcerers use to carry out black magic or to harm somebody. Its these same negative entities that carry out the commands and wishes of sorcerers and such work is easily accomplished if the intended person for the attack is of low spiritual vibration and growth. If the intended person is of high spiritual growth, the attack will fail.

Do not be afraid. Fear not. You are generally safe from the manipulations of ghosts if you choose love over darkness. If you choose to focus on love and the positive emotions of life, these nasty beings will never approach you for one day and will quickly disappear if they chance to come across you. The human aura is a protective layer of energy that surrounds every human being and the more advanced a soul is (I.e the more loving a soul is), the more stronger and brighter his aura becomes. There are different colours to the human aura starting from the very lowest colour, black, which describes ghosts and negative souls in the void, to the highest and purest of it, white/crystal which indicates the highest form of spiritual advancement. Other colours that exist are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, purple, pink, indigo, and gold. Each colour describes the characteristics and present spiritual level of each soul giving them off. The order of aura colours given above corresponds to the increasing order of spiritual growth. Auras are not immediately perceptible to the human eyes but if you train yourself, you'll learn to see them. Children and babies naturally can see auras but they lose that ability as they grow. Only a few hundreds, maybe thousands, of adults still retain their natural ability of seeing auras without any initial training.

Similarly, just as there are degrees in increasing order of spiritual growth and light so are there decreasing levels in the order spiritual negativity of negative souls. Some negative souls are more darker and spiritually stronger negatively than other negative souls in the void. That is the more darker/blacker the entity, the more debased and negative it is. Not all void souls are of the same order of negative spiritual level.

Anybody who chooses to focus on love and the positive qualities of love s naturally free from the so-called demonic possessions because their auras will be naturally bright and large around them such that these ghosts cannot penetrate. In fact, they won't even come any where close to the person as these ghosts hate light and anything bright. Ghosts can only possess you at your own volition or free will. You'll have to invite them first before they can use you. If demonic possessions were that easy, almost every human being on earth will be possessed if that's the case. But its not easy as those attention-seeking so-called pastors portray. Several things have to be in place before ghost possession can take place. 1) both the host and ghost must be on the same level of spiritual growth or they must be sharing mutual negative human feelings 2) the aura or mind of the host must be considerably weakened thus allowing the incoming host to take over his mind and control him 3) the host will have to invite the ghost by his free will either indirectly by his conscious thoughts or purposely calling out to them.

Prayers serve to deliver or keep one safe from ghost possessions when the connection between the individual and ghost has been established. The individual has to seek love and the positive emotions of life if he wants to remain free from subsequent possessions by the same ghost because should he relapse back into his former ways, the ghost will come running back to possess the person, this time with more of its counterparts from the void.

Praying and asking to be surrounded by God's love and light is very important. Another technique is the technique of visualization. When you close your eyes or when praying, imagine yourself to be enveloped in a very bright large ball of crystal/white light (not white in the form of hazy white smoke but clear crystal white light like diamond-like lights) of God. Do this for at least 20 minutes. The angels and universe will respond immediately and envelop you in God's light.

Fear not for these ghosts cannot do you anything. And also, majority of these demonic-possession/deliverance propaganda you see on TV are only hoaxes intended to deceive the unwary. Such things are lies and fake. Ghost possessions do exist, yes, but they are not rampant as portrayed in those so-called christian programs. Learn to deprogram yourself from such things. They don't help you at all.

Below is the aura image of a man who has a mixture of yellow, orange and green aura colours. Notice that his aura is bright and large round him. No black spots here and there. His aura is healthy and such a person is very much less prone to ghost attacks and possession.

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Don't worry, your illusions are only for a while. You slumber but you do not know it. The scales will fall of your eyes when you cross over to the afterlife and have your diehard cherished beliefs crumble like a pack of cards at your feet. Whatever beliefs you claim to have, once your scorecard ranks very low on love, you've wasted a whole lifetime for nothing.
When people ask you about what faith you believe in how do you answer them? Do you discuss this with other Nigerians? Is it important to remember your past life. I have more questions to ask but will start from those.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2013
biafranqueen: When people ask you about what faith you believe in how do you answer them? Do you discuss this with other Nigerians? Is it important to remember your past life. I have more questions to ask but will start from those.

I do get that question a lot. And when I'm asked I first look deep into the person's eyes to determine his level of spiritual growth to know if he can handle what I'm going to say. The knowledge of the spiritual world is a very precious one and its not everybody that can handle it. Not everybody will value it. So if I determine that the person is an infant, baby or young soul(there are 5 soul ages every soul must pass through during the course of his spiritual growth on earth in different incarnations. They are infant, baby, young, mature and old soul ages) I don't bother myself divulging the information. They won't understand anyway. This is what Jesus meant when he said you don't throw pearls at pigs for they will trample on it for they don't know its worth.

The only soul ages that I divulge this knowledge to are the mature and old soul ages for only them can understand what I'm saying given that they are advanced souls. Old souls understand and apply spiritual knowledge more than mature souls. Mature souls are mostly curios about the spiritual world but have not yet resolved to take the next step. I have a mature soul friend who always loves me telling him about the spiritual world. He loves the knowledge and knows its true but he still wants to identify with his religion. He's not religious though, as religiosity is a peak characteristic of the baby soul age, but he's just not ready to step out fully into the world of spirituality and take up its beliefs and principles and live by them.
They can be likened to someone at a door step taking a peep outside contemplating whether to step outside or remain behind inside.

Majority of Nigerians are infant, baby and young souls. About 85% of Nigerians. With a few mature and old souls scattered here and there.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

I do get that question a lot. And when I'm asked I first look deep into the person's eyes to determine his level of spiritual growth to know if he can handle what I'm going to say. The knowledge of the spiritual world is a very precious one and its not everybody that can handle it. Not everybody will value it. So if I determine that the person is an infant, baby or young soul(there are 5 soul ages every soul must pass through during the course of his spiritual growth on earth in different incarnations. They are infant, baby, young, mature and old soul ages) I don't bother myself divulging the information. They won't understand anyway. This is what Jesus meant when he said you don't throw pearls at pigs for they will trample on it for they don't know its worth.

The only soul ages that I divulge this knowledge to are the mature and old soul ages for only them can understand what I'm saying given that they are advanced souls. Old souls understand and apply spiritual knowledge more than mature souls. Mature souls are mostly curios about the spiritual world but have not yet resolved to take the next step. I have a mature soul friend who always loves me telling him about the spiritual world. He loves the knowledge and knows its true but he still wants to identify with his religion. He's not religious though, as religiosity is a peak characteristic of the baby soul age, but he's just not ready to step out fully into the world of spirituality and take up its beliefs and principles and live by them.
They can be likened to someone at a door step taking a peep outside contemplating whether to step outside or remain behind inside.

Majority of Nigerians are infant, baby and young souls. About 85% of Nigerians. With a few mature and old souls scattered here and there.
I know everything in your post to be the truth
Honestly I feel like crying because I have felt so alone forever. I have always been different. My father was so religious and we would fight to a point that I would leave the house early in the morning to avoid church. I was always questioning religion, history, politics. I found a spiritual home in New Thought Ancient Wisdom, but even with that I was not complete. I was and still am always paper chasing. I was told I am suppose to be a teacher of small children and that I am to bring comfort to widows which I do. When I can but I still feel like the message is not clear. Even after my NDE I am chasing money becauseI feel the need to be extremely rich. Instead of being wealthy. I am a mature soul maybe even a baby because I know that my obsession with being rich is not healthy, for me it causes anxiety. My husband always tells me to relax that what ever he makes is enough he just wants me to be his wife and support our family with love but every time I try an be a house wife I am so restless and I can't last I feel like I have to make my own money.
I never felt a need to belong to an organize religion, but I love people and to be around them. I love to help people improve life in business, health etc; My husband s dream is to start a church but I would not be happy telling people to read the Bible because I know myself what it is. I believe that Jesus the Christ was a messenger as was Mohammad, Buddha etc; I am nor living my life purpose I was giving a 2 nd chance to get it right but I am still materialistic and I don't know where to start.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Must Rossike belong to any of those groups to have spiritual knowledge? Why do christians belive that one must belong to one group or the other to possess a certain set of beliefs? If only you can wake up from your slumber and see with your enhanced clarity that human beings are more powerful than any religion could be, only then would you stop seeking enlightenment externally and look within yourself, connect to God and live an exemplary life for that is what's important. Going to church/mosque and just believing in his name while your life is nothing to write home about is pure hypocrisy.

On the other hand, many so-called born again christians think that what it means to be spiritual is to live all your life going to church and fellowship every day and praying 24hours a day. They are deeply misguided for they are blind. Modern protestantism so much devalues the principles of charity, love and kindness and rather places much value on belief only as the main form of so-called salvation, thereby leading many souls (baby souls) the wrong way. True spirituality lies in how much you try to live an exemplary life based on love which is the actual composition of our souls and God.
you are so advanced
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
biafranqueen: I know everything in your post to be the truth
Honestly I feel like crying because I have felt so alone forever. I have always been different. My father was so religious and we would fight to a point that I would leave the house early in the morning to avoid church. I was always questioning religion, history, politics. I found a spiritual home in New Thought Ancient Wisdom, but even with that I was not complete. I was and still am always paper chasing. I was told I am suppose to be a teacher of small children and that I am to bring comfort to widows which I do. When I can but I still feel like the message is not clear. Even after my NDE I am chasing money becauseI feel the need to be extremely rich. Instead of being wealthy. I am a mature soul maybe even a baby because I know that my obsession with being rich is not healthy, for me it causes anxiety. My husband always tells me to relax that what ever he makes is enough he just wants me to be his wife and support our family with love but every time I try an be a house wife I am so restless and I can't last I feel like I have to make my own money.
I never felt a need to belong to an organize religion, but I love people and to be around them. I love to help people improve life in business, health etc; My husband s dream is to start a church but I would not be happy telling people to read the Bible because I know myself what it is. I believe that Jesus the Christ was a messenger as was Mohammad, Buddha etc; I am nor living my life purpose I was giving a 2 nd chance to get it right but I am still materialistic and I don't know where to start.

You're not alone, my sister. I don't know you personally but going by your interest in spiritual knowledge and experience so far I can comfortably put you somewhere in the mature soul age. Mind you mature souls are sometimes achievers and the go out there in the world making things happen. Some of them also tend to be young-soul like in their characteristics i.e having the quest to make money, societal status etc. Mature souls are just a step above the young soul age (young souls are the die hard achievers. They are known for their undying quest to be rich and acquire material possessions such as wealth, cars, money, status in the society etc). Obama is an example of a soul in the mature age bracket. He's a mature soul who combines the characteristics of the mature soul age and young soul age. The last soul age is the old soul age.

So, its perfectly normal that you feel the desire to go out and make money. However, don't let it tamper with your life purpose as communicated to you in your NDE. Because in the end when all s said and done, its the activities of love which we accumulated that will be counted on the other side, not the millions of money we made or the number of successful businesses we established in life.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

You're not alone, my sister. I don't know you personally but going by your interest in spiritual knowledge and experience so far I can comfortably put you somewhere in the mature soul age. Mind you mature souls are sometimes achievers and the go out there in the world making things happen. Some of them also tend to be young-soul like in their characteristics i.e having the quest to make money, societal status etc. Mature souls are just a step above the young soul age (young souls are the die hard achievers. They are known for their undying quest to be rich and acquire material possessions such as wealth, cars, money, status in the society etc). Obama is an example of a soul in the mature age bracket. He's a mature soul who combines the characteristics of the mature soul age and young soul age. The last soul age is the old soul age.

So, its perfectly normal that you feel the desire to go out and make money. However, don't let it tamper with your life purpose as communicated to you in your NDE. Because in the end when all s said and done, its the activities of love which we accumulated that will be counted on the other side, not the millions of money we made or the number of successful businesses we established in life.

That is what I know and wrote a few weeks ago.( Love is the all and all) Your judged by those acts alone and it is tampering with my life purpose. How do you deal with family and co workers with low vibrations?
What do you think about the Universal Laws that are reality is a manifestation of our mind of course we know gravity is one but what about, the Law of Cause and Effect ( karma).
Who is your favorite author ? You have so much knowledge do you have a blog, website or are you just helping people to evolve because that is part of your purpose.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Obama is an example of a soul in the mature age bracket. He's a mature soul who combines the characteristics of the mature soul age and young soul age. The last soul age is the old soul .

Why is he allowing infants to control him? How can he be holding people still on Guantanmo Bay? He is using Droans killing people.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
biafranqueen:
Why is he allowing infants to control him? How can he be holding people still on Guantanmo Bay? He is using Droans killing people.

I guess you're the one trying to connect with me via nairaland email system, right? I'm having problems logging into the email account I used in opening this account on my mobile, except I use my system. You can email me on beaudefrax@yahoo.co.uk

I'm going to bed now. Will reply you in the morning.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 5:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Great discussion guys... Keep it going.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Demons do exist but not in the entirety and concept christians think of. Mind you, demons are not some out worldly entities existing somewhere beyond the shores of this earth unleashing terror and attack on humans. Demons are the souls of human beings who once walked this earth like you and me. Satan does not exist. What exists in the universe are positivity and negativity, light and darkness. Out of the millions of NDEs that have been reported, no story is yet to report the meeting of this Satan or his existence. Not even one. The theory of Satan is a made-up fable by the early church fathers perpetrated to control the minds of the gullible masses. There are two groups of the so-called demons:

1)
The first group are the souls of human beings who lived very negative lives in their past life. They lived a life of hate, ego, pride, envy, judgment, killings, etc. On dying and soul separation from the body these souls are naturally drawn downwards into the massless and bottomless pit called the Void, which is a place of temporary separation from God and heaven. In the void abounds millions of souls who once walked the earth that lived very negative lives and committed all sorts of atrocities. However, there's hope in the void. God never dooms any of his own to eternal suffering and punishment as widely believed. There's hope for the souls there once they can indicate remorse and call out for help. Help in the form of rescue will come immediately. I could go on about the void but read up the rest here:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html
These negative souls usually seek out like minded people like them still living and quickly tune into their minds and use them to perpetrate atrocities on earth. These souls are capable of tuning into the minds of weak minded people and feeding them with thoughts of hate, revenge, anger, pride, greed, lust thus manipulating these people into performing such actions. Also, they are quickly attracted to humans when the thoughts of hatred, anger, wickedness etc given off. They quickly tune into the human and feed him with several pleasing thoughts of the same negative emotion and how the human can achieve it. Such humans are unaware of what's going on and often see themselves carrying out such instructions or actions of the negative souls. Negative souls also use such humans to carry out their yet unfulfilled wishes such as carrying out revenge on a former enemy still living, etc. These negative souls, however, are just NOT attracted to anybody and will only come to you by your free will if you invite them in. To invite them is to harbor negative human emotions in your minds that attract such souls from the void to you on earth.

There's a very vivid and detailed account of a soul who once walked this earth as an italian man called, Franchezzo. His story gives a very graphic account of his journey through the void and spirit world and how he worked his way out of the place. His story starts with when he died and his initial lack of not knowing he had died, formerly remembers being on a sick bed and the next thing he finds himself in a very dark place. When he realized he had died he discovered he was in the void where everywhere is very dark and devoid of God's love and light. He meets other negative souls like him there groping around aimlessly and endlessly. His story is one of triumph as he finally escaped from the place and went into heaven. Read Franchezzo's account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/

2)
The second group of demons are the earth bound souls. These are souls of human beings who while alive were addicted to a particular thing such as drinking (alcohol), smoking, sex, materialism, mischief etc and who before they died were unable to overcome their excessive addiction. They are souls who their addictions were so excessive that it permeated into their souls such that after they died, their soul could not move on but instead remained behind on earth still attracted to areas, places where activities of their addictions exist. These souls have cravings to satisfy their addictions and since they have no human body again they must find a way to satisfy their craving. This they do by looking for those people like them who have cravings for the same addiction activity like them to possess their bodies and use them to satisfy their craving. When they are done they leave their body host and come back to it again for another use when the craving comes up again or they run off looking for another host to inhabit temporarily. The host of anybody such souls possess are weak-minded human beings who have since lost control over their minds. Someone whose aura, which is a protective covering round every human being, has been considerably weakened and has pores in it that enable such ghosts to enter from to possess their bodies. For example, A soul who was addicted to intimacy. and lust while on earth as a man will seek out another man who has the same excessive cravings and lust for intimacy. and when the desire to have intimacy. comes up within him, he possesses the body of his host, and becomes united again with a human body just as he was with his own, and then controls his host, since his mind is weak, to lust after somebody and have intimacy. immediately. When he satisfies himself he frees his host temporarily and returns again to use him when he wants to. The same happens in excessive smoking, alcohol drinking, gluttony (excessive eating), materialism addictions etc

The negative souls of the void are the entities sorcerers use to carry out black magic or to harm somebody. Its these same negative entities that carry out the commands and wishes of sorcerers and such work is easily accomplished if the intended person for the attack is of low spiritual vibration and growth. If the intended person is of high spiritual growth, the attack will fail.

Do not be afraid. Fear not. You are generally safe from the manipulations of ghosts if you choose love over darkness. If you choose to focus on love and the positive emotions of life, these nasty beings will never approach you for one day and will quickly disappear if they chance to come across you. The human aura is a protective layer of energy that surrounds every human being and the more advanced a soul is (I.e the more loving a soul is), the more stronger and brighter his aura becomes. There are different colours to the human aura starting from the very lowest colour, black, which describes ghosts and negative souls in the void, to the highest and purest of it, white/crystal which indicates the highest form of spiritual advancement. Other colours that exist are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, purple, pink, indigo, and gold. Each colour describes the characteristics and present spiritual level of each soul giving them off. The order of aura colours given above corresponds to the increasing order of spiritual growth. Auras are not immediately perceptible to the human eyes but if you train yourself, you'll learn to see them. Children and babies naturally can see auras but they lose that ability as they grow. Only a few hundreds, maybe thousands, of adults still retain their natural ability of seeing auras without any initial training.

Similarly, just as there are degrees in increasing order of spiritual growth and light so are there decreasing levels in the order spiritual negativity of negative souls. Some negative souls are more darker and spiritually stronger negatively than other negative souls in the void. That is the more darker/blacker the entity, the more debased and negative it is. Not all void souls are of the same order of negative spiritual level.

Anybody who chooses to focus on love and the positive qualities of love s naturally free from the so-called demonic possessions because their auras will be naturally bright and large around them such that these ghosts cannot penetrate. In fact, they won't even come any where close to the person as these ghosts hate light and anything bright. Ghosts can only possess you at your own volition or free will. You'll have to invite them first before they can use you. If demonic possessions were that easy, almost every human being on earth will be possessed if that's the case. But its not easy as those attention-seeking so-called pastors portray. Several things have to be in place before ghost possession can take place. 1) both the host and ghost must be on the same level of spiritual growth or they must be sharing mutual negative human feelings 2) the aura or mind of the host must be considerably weakened thus allowing the incoming host to take over his mind and control him 3) the host will have to invite the ghost by his free will either indirectly by his conscious thoughts or purposely calling out to them.

Prayers serve to deliver or keep one safe from ghost possessions when the connection between the individual and ghost has been established. The individual has to seek love and the positive emotions of life if he wants to remain free from subsequent possessions by the same ghost because should he relapse back into his former ways, the ghost will come running back to possess the person, this time with more of its counterparts from the void.

Praying and asking to be surrounded by God's love and light is very important. Another technique is the technique of visualization. When you close your eyes or when praying, imagine yourself to be enveloped in a very bright large ball of crystal/white light (not white in the form of hazy white smoke but clear crystal white light like diamond-like lights) of God. Do this for at least 20 minutes. The angels and universe will respond immediately and envelop you in God's light.

Fear not for these ghosts cannot do you anything. And also, majority of these demonic-possession/deliverance propaganda you see on TV are only hoaxes intended to deceive the unwary. Such things are lies and fake. Ghost possessions do exist, yes, but they are not rampant as portrayed in those so-called christian programs. Learn to deprogram yourself from such things. They don't help you at all.

Below is the aura image of a man who has a mixture of yellow, orange and green aura colours. Notice that his aura is bright and large round him. No black spots here and there. His aura is healthy and such a person is very much less prone to ghost attacks and possession.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with that black = bad/white=good imagery you've drawn up here.

I think the appearance/form of manifestation of images we 'see' generally tend to conform to our earlier held beliefs/stereotypes regarding them.

We know that all appearance of form is illusion. The only thing that is real is Consciousness. All things we 'see' exist only in our 'heads'. Form is merely electromagnetic signals which are interpreted/decoded according to the constitution of the receiver. I can imagine certain consciousness realms in which the exact opposite would hold true, ie that what we call 'black' or 'darkness' is associated with truth while 'light' and 'white' represent falsehood.

And both realms would be right.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Amazing experiences of hallucinations.

grin
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^ True - so long as you accept your current experience too is a hallucination.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk:

I'm a bit uncomfortable with that black = bad/white=good imagery you've drawn up here.

I think the appearance/form of manifestation of images we 'see' generally tend to conform to our earlier held beliefs/stereotypes regarding them.

We know that all appearance of form is illusion. The only thing that is real is Consciousness. All things we 'see' exist only in our 'heads'. Form is merely electromagnetic signals which are interpreted/decoded according to the constitution of the receiver. I can imagine certain consciousness realms in which the exact opposite would hold true, ie that what we call 'black' or 'darkness' is associated with truth while 'light' and 'white' represent falsehood.

And both realms would be right.

What I explained in details was the human aura, the different colours and their interpretations. Each of these colours exist round every human being. Every living individual has an aura which could be predominantly one colour or a combination of colours. When angels, spirit guides and unborn souls look down on a human being, they see the particular aura color of the individual very easily and this colour is what they use to determine/evaluate one's spiritual level and what extra work, if any, that needs to be done to improve. One's current spiritual level corresponds to his aura colour.

Pick up any book on auras or google 'auras' on google, thousands of websites abound that explain the human aura.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Yes it was me check out this link. Your right I am a mature soul / priest
http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/reincarnation-the-35-steps/stage-5-the-old-soul/

That's good. You're evolving. So is everybody else. You'll need to focus on your life purpose as indicated to you in your NDE to evolve further. Spiritual growth all depends on an individual. Some individuals, though a few hundreds of them, evolve so quickly in just one life time that they jump from say, young soul stage to late mature stage. Some remain on a particular stage in so many lifetimes until they get it right and move on again. This s because during each lifetime opportunity for spiritual evolution, they fail to look inwards to determine their life mission and live by it in order to achieve it. Rather they get carried away by worldly attractions, thus skipping their life mission for that life and wasting the opportunity. This they repeat in several lifetimes until they finally get it right and move on.

Never deviate from your life plan. I still remember what my life purpose is (I never forgot my pre-birth experience and life selection process) and I've been living my life ever since doing just that.

Your life mission of caring for and helping widows shouldn't be neglected. Keep doing it, and most importantly with love and compassion in your heart, not because you were ordered to do it. Each time you're helping somebody, do it because your heart was touched, you felt compassion and you WANT to do it. Not because you were ASKED to do it. The intentions of the heart matter and are what are used to differentiate true workers of good deeds and those that perform good acts for public fame, the name, to feel good, to be seen as a good person by those around them, etc. Also extend your kindness to anyone around you who is in need of help.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
bigfrancis021:

What I explained in details was the human aura, the different colours and their interpretations. Each of these colours exist round every human being. Every living individual has an aura which could be predominantly one colour or a combination of colours. When angels, spirit guides and unborn souls look down on a human being, they see the particular aura color of the individual very easily and this colour is what they use to determine/evaluate one's spiritual level and what extra work, if any, that needs to be done to improve. One's current spiritual level corresponds to his aura colour.

Pick up any book on auras or google 'auras' on google, thousands of websites abound that explain the human aura.

The point I'm making is that all perception of form is an exercise in illusion.

The various colours you attribute to the human aura are merely the feedback decoded by observers of electromagnetic signals surrounding the said person. Your interpretation/decoding of those signals is what gives you the 'various colours' you 'see'. In reality, there are NO colours. In fact in reality there is no physical person. Nothing is really physical or solid. All perception of form is sensory illusion. A mere projection of the mind. All 'solid' materials are made up of atoms. But atoms, when viewed through the most powerful microscopes, are found to contain empty space. All that truly exists is Consciousness/Spirit. Everything else is an imagination/illusion.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rossikk:

The point I'm making is that all perception of form is an exercise in illusion.

The various colours you attribute to the human aura are merely the feedback decoded by observers of electromagnetic signals surrounding the said person. Your interpretation/decoding of those signals is what gives you the 'various colours' you 'see'. In reality, there are NO colours. In fact in reality there is no physical person. Nothing is really physical or solid. All perception of form is sensory illusion. A mere projection of the mind. All 'solid' materials are made up of atoms. But atoms, when viewed through the most powerful microscopes, are found to contain empty space. All that truly exists is Consciousness/Spirit. Everything else is an imagination/illusion.

That d0pe definately aint good for you i must advice.
Quit that habit for your own good!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis021: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2013
biafranqueen:

That is what I know and wrote a few weeks ago.( Love is the all and all) Your judged by those acts alone and it is tampering with my life purpose. How do you deal with family and co workers with low vibrations?
What do you think about the Universal Laws that are reality is a manifestation of our mind of course we know gravity is one but what about, the Law of Cause and Effect ( karma).
Who is your favorite author ? You have so much knowledge do you have a blog, website or are you just helping people to evolve because that is part of your purpose.

No, I don't have any favourite author. 6 years ago my inner spirit was restless and desperate to fill up my knowledge base which I had forgotten a lot while growing up (no thanks to the memory veil). I knew deep within me that what the church preached and the prevalent belief system were mostly false. My soul just knew. Hence, I sought the real truth. And I started searching for knowledge which I had forgotten. Over the years I've come across a couple of websites that carry the sincere truth of spiritual knowledge of which I've announced them previously in one of my posts. I also don't have a blog, or website but I like that idea. I've thought about publishing a book, a well-detailed book about the afterlife, life on earth, love, reincarnation, pre-destination vs freewill, human sexuality, male/female energy balancing, human auras, why certain things happen on earth, why people are born into certain circumstances, karma etc. The book is really going to be detailed.

Karma is the law of cause and effect, give and take. Its a spiritual law of justice that ensures that 'good' and 'bad' are balanced.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
bigfrancis021:

No, I don't have any favourite author. 6 years ago my inner spirit was restless and desperate to fill up my knowledge base which I had forgotten a lot while growing up (no thanks to the memory veil). I knew deep within me that what the church preached and the prevalent belief system were mostly false. My soul just knew. Hence, I sought the real truth. And I started searching for knowledge which I had forgotten. Over the years I've come across a couple of websites that carry the sincere truth of spiritual knowledge of which I've announced them previously in one of my posts. I also don't have a blog, or website but I like that idea. I've thought about publishing a book, a well-detailed book about the afterlife, life on earth, love, reincarnation, pre-destination vs freewill, human sexuality, male/female energy balancing, human auras, why certain things happen on earth, why people are born into certain circumstances, karma etc. The book is really going to be detailed.

Karma is the law of cause and effect, give and take. Its a spiritual law of justice that ensures that 'good' and 'bad' are balanced.
I would buy that book and help you market it in the USA mean while I suggest you start with a blog this will help you secure a following and maybe even a publishing deal. Also you will start to raise money through advertising as your blog audience increases. Wix.com can set you up with a free website and Wordpress or blogger .com can start a free blog for you. Please work on this your wisdom is needed in these turbulent times!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
joe4christ:

That d0pe definately aint good for you i must advice.
Quit that habit for your own good!

Bible-head. What do you know? Ever done basic research into the nature of reality and the physical universe? And I don't mean poring over 3rd rate fairytales in your imported magic guidebook.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Rossikk:

Ignorant bible-head. What do you know? Ever done basic research into the nature of reality and the physical universe? And I don't mean poring over 3rd rate fairytales in your imported Jewish magic guidebook.

You wished, i might even be spiritually mature and developed than you, seriousely, but despite all these, i still choose to clive to my christian belief.
I find comfort and perfect peace in it's worship, mind you, that does'nt stop me from evolving and and evolving faster than you can imagine, i'm viewing the whole world like a spectator, i just sit back and view mortals in their state and animalistic behaviors and laugh and their weaknesses, my spiritual sensitivity is getting higher that i'm capable of reading through your mind if you dont shut it.
But i find security in christ Jesus. I still dont know why, i know he exist and he's real...
So, dont think you know better than i do...
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
joe4christ:

You wished, i might even be spiritually mature and developed than you, seriousely, but despite all these, i still choose to clive to my christian belief.
I find comfort and perfect peace in it's worship, mind you, that does'nt stop me from evolving and and evolving faster than you can imagine, i'm viewing the whole world like a spectator, i just sit back and view mortals in their state and animalistic behaviors and laugh and their weaknesses, my spiritual sensitivity is getting higher that i'm capable of reading through your mind if you dont shut it.
But i find security in christ Jesus. I still dont know why, i know he exist and he's real...
So, dont think you know better than i do...
So you've done no research into reality and the physical universe just like I said. Thanks. Case closed. Now bugger off.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Rossikk: So you've done no research into reality and the physical universe just like I said. Thanks. Case closed. Now bugger off.

And how do i go about the research instead of closing the case...
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, pls Rossikk and bigfrancis021, you guys should help me with some materials either in pdf or doc file that would help me in self-discovery and facts about life in general.
Pls!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
joe4christ: Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, pls Rossikk and bigfrancis021, you guys should help me with some materials either in pdf or doc file that would help me in self-discovery and facts about life in general.
Pls!

Hello Joe. How are you? About to charge my phone. Just popped into nairaland now and saw your post. I'll get back to you later.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Hello Joe. How are you? About to charge my phone. Just popped into nairaland now and saw your post. I'll get back to you later.

Okay bros, i'm waiting!
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2013
joe4christ: Sorry for bringing this thread back to life, pls Rossikk and bigfrancis021, you guys should help me with some materials either in pdf or doc file that would help me in self-discovery and facts about life in general.
Pls!

These links and websites below are the materials and information that helped me during my awakening period back in 2007/2008.

1) www.near-death.com
2) www.afterlife101.com/
3) www.beyondreligion.com
4) www.nderf.org
5) www.prebirthexperience.com

Websites 1 and 2 are very educative and resourceful. They talked about the afterlife and the purpose of life in its entirety. They will really help you find your way in this maze called life and tell you what exactly the purpose of human life is. Then will you begin to get the clearer picture and deep insight into why certain things happen and why things are the way they are.

Websites 3, 4 and 5 are library of experiences of the afterlife. They cover near death experiences, pre birth experiences, out of body experiences, after death communication etc.
PDF MATERIALS

Download Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton here:
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/17906145/1946392449/name/destiny%252Bof%252Bsouls.pdf

Or the torrent file from http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8141393/ if you're using a system and you have the torrent software already on the syystem.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^^ Thanks bros, you cant immagine my level of spiritual awakening now, i just could'nt help it, i was even able to recall some of my prebath memories, it's just amazing.
Thanks alot, God reward your soul!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
joe4christ: ^^^^ Thanks bros, you cant immagine my level of spiritual awakening now, i just could'nt help it, i was even able to recall some of my prebath memories, it's just amazing.
Thanks alot, God reward your soul!

You're welcome. You're experiencing the gentle but steady inner call of your spirit towards spiritual awakening or christ consciousness.

I'd love to hear your pre-birth memory. Hope you remember the part of your life selection process?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86) / Ishmael Cursed By God? / Shiloh 2015 Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.