Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27830 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:05am On Oct 29, 2013
@Wonderlander,

You have a clear-cut and comprehensive understanding of spirituality and enlightenment. You have any pre-birth experiences or out-of-body experiences to share with us?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Keep it up you guys, it was a relief to find out I was not the only one that went through this. Big Francis I appreciate you so much smiley You too Rossikk but take it easy you're undecided so harsh sometimes and it is unnecessary @OP thanks for the post good job spreading the news to those that may need understanding on the topic kiss

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2013
joe4christ:

In as much as my soul 100% agree with your above assertion, yet i choose to believe THE BIBLE (The Word Of God) in the realm of the spirit i fully am aware of, there's great tendencies of deception.
So, i choose to stick to the word of God.
This are the endtimes, the bible foretold of great deception that would take place in the last days, and this could just be it, the bible said even some very elect of God would be decieved, but those that held on to the end shall be saved, i choose to hold on, afterall, the Bible also teaches about love, as matter of fact the whole Gospel itself is all about LOVE and nothing else, ''LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND ALL YOUR SOUL AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF'' That is what the gospel stands for, it's even stated in the bible that if anyone obey the above quote from the bible then such a person has already kept all the requirement of the law and the Ten commandment.
So, i still have nothing to lose if i still hold on, it's better i follow my biblical teaching and live a decent holy life full of love and if it turns out the other way around as testified by the NDE's experiences, then i would still be on track, having nothing to lose but lots to gain.
Thank you. Jesus i hold on to, till the end of my life!
I suggest you focus on your own belief and you will pass this stage, if you follow The Christ and his teaching your soul will graduate..One of my favorites is in my fathers house is many mansions
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Keep it up you guys, it was a relief to find out I was not the only one that went through this. Big Francis I appreciate you so much smiley You too Rossikk but take it easy you're undecided so harsh sometimes and it is unnecessary @OP thanks for the post good job spreading the news to those that may need understanding on the topic kiss
Sorry to appear "harsh" but it is a slander on the creator and on life itself to go around propagating this EVIL stuff about 'hellfire', and a vengeful, bloodthirsty God etc. We really have to call them out on those LIES and DECEPTIONS, and sometimes the truth cannot be broken gently, and doesn't need to be.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2013
wonderlander: the old testament was mostly written in metaphor ,for example the garden of eden story is a metaphor for our once pure and perfect state ,basically this physical world is inferior and its a punishment we inherited ,and thats why its only 100 years,our life goal is to return to that pure eden.remember that when Adam and Eve were kicked out of eden the garden wasn't forever closed, cherubim were sent to guard the gates and a human can only be let back in once they refuse and overcome and conquer the apple /serpent(temptation).
Destruction of sodom and gomorrah are all metaphoric life lesson stories which means they were immoral and obviously chased God out of their lives and the absence of God is darkness,confusion,disaster etc. Noah's story also is just a metaphor ,obviously kangaroo,polar bear,penguins etc live in other climates,the good samaritan also is a metaphoric story.
now in the beginning it says there was darkness and God was moving in the waters. all of that is a metaphor,obviously theres no water in space and also its unnecessary to include the fact that he created Mercury,venus,Mars ,Asteroids,Nebulas etc
the entire bible's theme is LOVE,everything especially in the New Testament is from Almighty God.Jesus christ is our Saviour and if we live according to his teachings which is Love just like the NDE messages then the world would be a better place.
Rossikk do you know anything about the gnostic teachings?below is a good video which might help you understand the garden of eden metaphor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TndLzFZI9A
Sorry but I completely disagree with what you have written. The bible is NOT about love. It is about blinding people to the true unconditional love of the Creator. It promotes violence, prejudice, hatred, discrimination, and vengeance. The New Testament is a fabrication. Its authorship is unknown. There is no evidence that an actual "Jesus Christ" ever existed. There is a lot wrong with the Jewish bible, and there is absolutely no reason why it should hold prime position in any person's life in my view. Your allusions to Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, Sodom and Gomorrah and other such things are merely your worship of Jewish myths (cultural imperialism). Have your own people no creation stories? Why are you propagating Jewish stories over your own stories? There is no reason why you should know more about Jewish history than your own history, or elevate it over yours. The minute you start to think that God once appeared to the Jews, Arabs, whites etc, but never to your own people, you know they've got you. China has over 2 billion people. India, 1.5 billion. Nobody in those places knows or cares about Sodom and Gomorrah or "Adam and Eve", or "Jesus". They have their own traditions and stories which they cherish. The only reason those names mean anything to you is that your ancestors were brutally invaded and colonised a century ago by people who professed a belief in those stories. Simple. No other reason. It doesn't mean any of the stories or beliefs are valid or worth the paper they're written on. If the Chinese had invaded and colonised us, we would be typing in Chinese right now, and Buddha would be our "Jesus", with many, including yourself, proclaiming him as the only saviour of all mankind. So we need to step out of the box, and stop being the puppets of imperialists.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rossikk: Sorry but I completely disagree with what you have written. The bible is NOT about love. It is about blinding people to the true unconditional love of the Creator. It promotes violence, prejudice, hatred, discrimination, and vengeance. The New Testament is a fabrication. Its authorship is unknown. There is no evidence that an actual "Jesus Christ" ever existed. There is a lot wrong with the Jewish bible, and there is absolutely no reason why it should hold prime position in any person's life in my view. Your allusions to Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, Sodom and Gomorrah and other such things are merely your worship of Jewish myths (cultural imperialism). Have your own people no creation stories? Why are you propagating Jewish stories over your own stories? There is no reason why you should know more about Jewish history than your own history, or elevate it over yours. The minute you start to think that God once appeared to the Jews, Arabs, whites etc, but never to your own people, you know they've got you. China has over 2 billion people. India, 1.5 billion. Nobody in those places knows or cares about Sodom and Gomorrah or "Adam and Eve", or "Jesus". They have their own traditions and stories which they cherish. The only reason those names mean anything to you is that your ancestors were brutally invaded and colonised a century ago by people who professed a belief in those stories. Simple. No other reason. It doesn't mean any of the stories or beliefs are valid or worth the paper they're written on. If the Chinese had invaded and colonised us, we would be typing in Chinese right now, and Buddha would be our "Jesus", with many, including yourself, proclaiming him as the only saviour of all mankind. So we need to step out of the box, and stop being the puppets of imperialists.
Amazing how Christians have allowed themselves to be fooled by the Romans.
Even the Jews see Jesus as one of the numerous jewish Messiah
www.nairaland.com/1496957/jewish-messiah
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
macof:

Look, the Romans (ITALIANS) who were the colonizers of the MIDDLE-EAST BASED Jews in that period, were being disturbed daily by Jewish revolts against their rule. The Romans knew the Jews had a prediction about a militant 'messiah' who would come and save them from Roman rule. To checkmate this Jewish nationalism, the Roman rulers INVENTED a 'peace-loving' personality whom they claimed was the Jewish messiah. Conveniently, he had lived in the past, ie about a century earlier, and he supposedly objectified love, tolerance, and acceptance of oppression and domination (''turn the other cheek''... ''give unto Caesar what is Caesar's'' etc). The Romans then pushed this story out, and released a fabricated story called ''the gospels'', which they added to a diluted version of the Jewish Torah, to form ''the bible''. This book, they claimed, was ''the word of God'', and that was the birth of christianity, a religion headquartered till today in Rome, ITALY.

The Jews of course, REJECTED the entire scheme for the Roman machination it was. That is why THEY REJECTED Christianity as the Roman imposition it was, and is why they do not accept ''Jesus'' as their ''messiah'' up till today.

Instead, it is gullible foreigners - 'the Gentiles': Africans, Europeans, South Americans, who don't know the real story behind it all, that accept and worship the ''Jesus'' character and call themselves 'christians'.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
I know all these.
I was just pointing out that Jesus existed, just not the way the Bible portrays him
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderlander: ROSSIKK you are a very stubborn and rebellious human being,your problem is you think you know everything yet you nothing.i will not waste my time arguing with you or anyone.ignorance is darkness and knowledge is Light. Theres no confusion in God's house but what you my friend are perpetuating is ignorance,misconception and blasphemy. so you think with your know it all ,harsh ,proud attitude you can go to God's kingdom?the only thing i foresee for you my friend is that if you do not humble yourself you will be sent back as reincarnation into a baby so that you come back over and over again to this hell and learn to understand you must be a servant,fool,humble in order to inherit God's kingdom.

Jesus christ is the light and saviour of the world,jesus christ Is God,he came to the earth and taught us the truth,the theme of his teaching is Love. it doesn't matter whether you've heard about him or not,if you live by his teaching then you are accepting him. before christ came to the earth many other goodwill messengers where sent by God in different parts of the world. any teaching that aligns with Love is God's religion. Jesus said his message should be spread over the world.my friend millions of chinese are christians.study the teachings of christ thats the truth.it tells you God is love ,love your fellow humans,you are here for a short period of time ,you are a spirit being living in this body,God only cares about your heart.
Jesus christ never asked anyone to for any churches or pray rosary,virgin mary,tithe etc blame humans not christ. Jesus Christ is lord.Blessed be the name of the Almighty God Jehovah for all eternity.Amen.

Kindly take this illiterate, brain-dead garbage and stick it up your colonized backside.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
The picture above is not Jesus. That's Mithra the sun God, whom the Romans modified to form Jesus Christ
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderlander: you do not display any love or understanding at all

What do YOU know about ''love and understanding''? Your prior post displayed the usual christian threats, put-downs, and dismissal of all but YOUR beliefs. All done ''innocently'' of course. You can fool others with that bullshiit. NOT ME. Understood?

maybe you think knowing is enough but its not. you probably think in your heart that you know it all and got it all figure but such is the very downfall of man.the foolishness of humans,God please forgive our stubborn wicked hearts.

Have you for one single day in your life gone out to investigate any of that stuff you believe? Its history? Who was involved? Who actually WROTE the stuff, HOW it was compiled, by WHOM, WHEN, and WHERE etc etc? OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T. Like the quintessential slave, you've simply gobbled up everything you've been told without question, and then wonder why the rest of us are not as gullible as you.

go through your post when you have time,your post and majority of your comments are racist

It is 'racist' to point out that you are only a christian because your ancestors were invaded and colonized? What is racist about that? It's only common sense. We know your brain goes to sleep whenever it's time to investigate anything regarding your imported religion.

pan africanist

That's strange. I take it you are against Africans who are pan-Africanists. That tells us all we need to know about your colonized, Eurocentric condition.

whether or not you think he exist or not Jesus Christ loves you dearly

Can you see the arrogance? You are in NO POSITION to state ANYTHING about ''Jesus'' because you have neither seen nor investigated this character. It is simply your programmed condition speaking, not your conscious, intelligent mind. You are like a walking puppet.

you and I are just lost sheeps we don't know anything.I wonderlander and Rossikk are scums,we are filthy rags and only by God's Love we are healed

Leave me OUT of your ''filthy rag, lost sheep'' RUBBISH. Maybe yourself. Not me. I am neither filthy nor lost, contrary to the lies propagated by your imported 'holy' book. I am a full-fledged being who believes in his worth as a powerful, immortal spirit created by the intelligent source of all life, and occupying a temporal human coat. If YOU want to believe you are a ''filthy rag and scum'' because that was what you read in some dodgy foreign book, that's your headache.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
wonderlander: the hearts of humans is full of pride,ignorance and wickedness.Mithra is not Jesus christ.theres too much lies and conspiracies in this wicked world.

if you need prove you should travel to the Vatican city for research
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2013
wonderlander: grin ROSSIKK are you an atheist?your rants are quite funny.

I am not an atheist. wink
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 3:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Rossikk: Sorry to appear "harsh" but it is a slander on the creator and on life itself to go around propagating this EVIL stuff about 'hellfire', and a vengeful, bloodthirsty God etc. We really have to call them out on those LIES and DECEPTIONS, and sometimes the truth cannot be broken gently, and doesn't need to be.
gotta do you wink
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 3:27am On Oct 30, 2013
Rossikk:

I am not an atheist. wink
just a spiritual being living a human experience quite simple actually grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 3:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Rossikk:

What do YOU know about ''love and understanding''? Your prior post displayed the usual christian threats, put-downs, and dismissal of all but YOUR beliefs. All done ''innocently'' of course. You can fool others with that bullshiit. NOT ME. Understood?

Have you for one single day in your life gone out to investigate any of that stuff you believe? Its history? Who was involved? Who actually WROTE the stuff, HOW it was compiled, by WHOM, WHEN, and WHERE etc etc? OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T. Like the quintessential slave, you've simply gobbled up everything you've been told without question, and then wonder why the rest of us are not as gullible as you.

It is 'racist' to point out that you are only a christian because your ancestors were invaded and colonized? What is racist about that? It's only common sense. We know your brain goes to sleep whenever it's time to investigate anything regarding your imported religion.

That's strange. I take it you are against Africans who are pan-Africanists. That tells us all we need to know about your colonized, Eurocentric condition.

Can you see the arrogance? You are in NO POSITION to state ANYTHING about ''Jesus'' because you have neither seen nor investigated this character. It is simply your programmed condition speaking, not your conscious, intelligent mind. You are like a walking puppet.

Leave me OUT of your ''filthy rag, lost sheep'' RUBBISH. Maybe yourself. Not me. I am neither filthy nor lost, contrary to the lies propagated by your imported 'holy' book. I am a full-fledged being who believes in his worth as a powerful, immortal spirit created by the intelligent source of all life, and occupying a temporal human coat. If YOU want to believe you are a ''filthy rag and scum'' because that was what you read in some dodgy foreign book, that's your headache.

even though you called me Biafra goat one time your one of my favs on NL intelligence is so admirable it's like we were born in the same spiritual household as twins but your the mean one grin
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2013
macof:
really the Ones I know see him don't believe that, but anyway when the so called bible was written nothing like Jews exist back in those time Jewish is not an ancient tribe it's a Euro/White American thingy
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by biafranqueen: 3:47am On Oct 30, 2013
wonderlander: ROSSIKK you are a very stubborn and rebellious human being,your problem is you think you know everything yet you know nothing,i know nothing,all knowledge and is the Lord's and we should be careful with understanding .i will not waste my time arguing with you or anyone.ignorance is darkness and knowledge is Light. Theres no confusion in God's house but what you my friend are perpetuating is ignorance,misconception and blasphemy. so you think with your know it all ,harsh ,proud attitude you can go to God's kingdom?the only thing i foresee for you my friend is that if you do not humble yourself you will be sent back as reincarnation into a baby so that you come back over and over again to this hell and learn to understand you must be a servant,fool,humble in order to inherit God's kingdom.

Jesus christ is the light and saviour of the world,jesus christ Is God,he came to the earth and taught us the truth,the theme of his teaching is Love. it doesn't matter whether you've heard about him or not,if you live by his teaching then you are accepting him. before christ came to the earth many other goodwill messengers were sent by God in different parts of the world. any teaching that aligns with Love is God's religion. Jesus said his message should be spread over the world.my friend millions of chinese are christians.study the teachings of christ thats the truth.it tells you God is love ,love your fellow humans,you are here for a short period of time ,you are a spirit being living in this body,God only cares about your heart.
Jesus christ never asked anyone to form any churches or pray rosary,virgin mary,ash wednesday,tithe etc ,everything said about his return ,last days etc ignorant humans twist his metaphoric teaching ,blame humans not christ. Jesus Christ is lord.Blessed be the name of the Almighty God Jehovah for all eternity.Amen.
it's ok my Dear your a young soul and will not understand what he is telling you in this journey. Continue to live in peace and know that your bible said that The Christ told you that you can do works greater then him. You are on the right path because when you transcend it is about the love you spread, the compassion you showed and the empathy you displayed. Always remember that YOU are the GREAT I AM because in your bible it tells you that you were created in Gods image and likeness! Don't put yourself down ever!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2013
biafranqueen: really the Ones I know see him don't believe that, but anyway when the so called bible was written nothing like Jews exist back in those time Jewish is not an ancient tribe it's a Euro/White American thingy

See fool.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Macof

You didn't have to call her that only because she disagreed with you.

And yes, she's right. Nothing like 'Jews' or 'Jewish' existed during the time of Christ. The Jews as you call them today were called Hebrews back then. The name, 'Jews' came to be several centuries after.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
biafranqueen: even though you called me Biafra goat one time your one of my favs on NL intelligence is so admirable it's like we were born in the same spiritual household as twins but your the mean one grin

lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Spell To Change Your Eye Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.