Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please (2386 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. / For Nairaland Guys.(opinions On Falling In Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by ITbomb(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2013
Get that girl an iPad for god sake
Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by yuzedo: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Egba girl:

Hahahahahahahaaha you would spoil me?? Hmmm... smiley you must also be a good Christian for you to quote the bible! Dang! I'm loving this already grin grin
Oh and the number, I don't have a phone sad I use the old method of letters. Sorry but you can be my pen pal though?
Devil! angry ugly babe always play had to get! angry
Ok swerry, I agrre. embarassed I can by u tellyfone as we continu if ur nice + "sweet" + obey istrutcion... wink tongue so wuz yo e-male? my is in mine profile. kiss cry
Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by zaynie(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Buy her d dictionary pls,buh mek sure its a rily cool 1 den get her books too buh mek sure u get 1 she likes u kan geht dt by asking her who her favorite author is or what kind of writer she dreams to become. Den give it to her wen u take her out on her buffdae.
Ill tell u all dt tynk a dictionary is a nerd gift a lil story;
Wen I was 19,my boyfriend bought me an english quran on my buffdae n I designed it wiv all kinds of sweet words for him. I likd it so much n even wen I had other qurans, it still was my fav. I don't travel witout it in my bag.
Fast forward to 9yrs later. I'm married to dis same man n evrytym I open my quran I c dose same sweet words I wrote n I smile.evn wen I am as mad as hell @ him.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by israelboy1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
somebody said i should buy i-pad and install a dictionary, thats a good idea, but remember this, don't try to flaunt what you do not have. so instead of buying her i-pad, i can use that money to get her book publicized, or do you think publishing of books is free, thats the major work in writing.

i love all your comments, let me copy somebody here........grin grin grin
Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by Egbagirl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
yuzedo:
Devil! angry ugly babe always play had to get! angry
Ok swerry, I agrre. embarassed I can by u tellyfone as we continu if ur nice + "sweet" + obey istrutcion... wink tongue so wuz yo e-male? my is in mine profile. kiss cry

Oh! But why did you call me a devil? cryIs it my fault that I don't know how to use a phone? I only know how to write letter in my village. If you buy my Tellyphone, will you teach me how to use it?? E-male? What is that? I'm a female o. kiss
Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by israelboy1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Egba girl:

Oh! But why did you call me a devil? cryIs it my fault that I don't know how to use a phone? I only know how to write letter in my village. If you buy my Tellyphone, will you teach me how to use it?? E-male? What is that? I'm a female o. kiss

whao, i also accept that letter of a thing ooh, i love it, cos in it you will express more than u can even say, thats if you really have it in you. thats also where you will see a real guy

even thou u dont know how to operate a phone, i guess you are making use of a system. huh kiss
Re: Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please by kaboninc(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Egba girl:

Ohhhh...ware a naïve and adventurous female. Don't mind those guys...they thought love means foning and sending chats. Dey don't know it is writing love sings on sands and barks of trees where no one will find it unless you two.

@ op, always know that we're unique in nasure. Give what she will always remember you for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A 20yr Old To Have A Crush On A 14yr Old? / Guys Only / After Sex What Next....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.