Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal (34989 Views)

Nigeria Arrests 22 Boko Haram Members Among Deportee From Cameroon / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by dasparrow: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Gbawe:

My dear brother, the sad and truthful answer is "not many". You can always feel adequately comfortable in many African Countries but the truth is that you are only a serious conflict away from moving from "settled" to "hounded" if you get into a serious conflict with an indigene of your host Nation. This is singularly the reason why I always have an issue with the pan-africanists on Nairaland with zero on-the-ground experience to correct their misguided impression of Africans being virtuous and united victims of injustice from "outsiders". Africans, in my experience, do the most wicked and savage things to each other. They can hate each other passionately and I do not have enough time to give real examples of this.

It is always attractive to read the most intellectually impressive literature and then take sides with your own and with no appreciation for the reality on the ground. Not many could have been more pan-Africanist than I was in the past as a cocooned diasporan proud of his African origin. The truth however, when I began travelling in Africa, was ugly. It is what Africans are not ready to confront. You can be in the trendiest clubs/bars in most fairly modern African capital cities to find that your own African ladies only have time and eyes for white/Lebanese men simply because we do not even believe in ourselves despite the hollow rhetoric we deceive and enslave each other with when we should be confronting the truth about our fractured and unhealthy psyche.

In my opinion, no African Country is mature enough to consistently and fairly protect the interest of immigrants in majority of instances. This, to a large extent and regardless of what silly pan-Africanist Nairalanders say, is due to how Africans, on average, are still not developed or sophisticated enough to note what matter and live by it consistently. I personally find it laughable we fret about racism because Africa has a severe problem with prejudice and xenophobia today.

For Nigerians engaged in business across Africa, I will always advise them to try and get the best out of their diasporan African base. The big 'but' is that they must do it with humility and grace because you cannot demand sophistication from a man that he does not have. Important therefore to be gracious, humble and non-threatening or intimidating.

Nigerians, however well-connected in their African diasporan bases, should not make the mistake of getting into any 'entitlement' tussle with indigenes of those Nations. When push comes to shove, you will lose. Do your business, stay grounded and try and repatriate healthy profit homewards.

I appreciate your honest response sir. That was very insightful. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by dasparrow: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
malkia7:

thank you.

Thank you. Not to mention the UN decided to make Nairobi its African headquarters. The world's first mobile money transfers were done by Safaricom. This list could go on and on but I don't even find it necessary to prove anything.

I'm no mathematician but the way I see it, many of Nigeria's achievements are largely because of their large population. It's often just a ratio thing - the numbers are larger because there are more people per square km, simple.

But all of you Africans from other African countries are busy registering on Nairaland which is and remains a NIGERIAN forum. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Other african countries should invite nigerians to their forums, geez.

Something is wrong with the way so many nigerians are raised to not recognize their enemies even from among themselves, while these enemies take the issue very seriously and constantly plan and plot how to destroy the person.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by boron10(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
I'll start respecting Kenya the very day there is kenyan version of Dangote, Wole Soyinka, Achebe, Seun Osewa or even small sexkillz grin
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by pendo89(f): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2013

Chinedu has been making headlines in kenya for all the wrong reasons for many years.-all drug related cases,family,business,but he always went scot free because of protection-the cartel is just something else.
I remember watching him laugh sacarstically,walking with swagger like he owns the world and being boastful everytime he made headlines.The cops then seemed afraid to touch him and his criminal cases were never closed.
BUT things have gone bad because of a change of goverment and those who used to find protection under the former powers are being exposed and deported,not only nigerians but all illegal fellows doing crime.
The Judiciary is now reformed and it's not easy to bribe judges like before.
This guy was in a cartel and I believe they played bad. .not long before chinedu, another was arrested in coastal kenya for drugs and fake currency.They often get arrested,post bail and resume business but it's tougher now.
The source of his wealth is very questionable and I suspect the dealings he had with his wife 'Akinyi'-We parted ways with Chinedu when l refused to be his drug courier.
No need labelling all nigerians bad cz I know a few who earn a genuine living but you hardly see them making headlines-they prefer a low profile.
Whatever the case,he is healthy and alive.Better free in your country than languishing in cell in a foreign one.

If I were him,I would focus on rebuilding my life again in my homecountry after all home is always the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gbanikiti(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2013
So since the Judges cannot be bribed any longer in Kenya and the new government is tougher, why wasn't he arrested? why would they allow him go? does it mean his own version of story is false? whom are we to believe now? So many questions to be answered honestly!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 3:27am On Jun 12, 2013
We wonder too sad
Youngzedd: POOR KENYA.

WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING FOR IN KENYA.

TOO HELL WITH KENYA AT LARGE.

LAZY BEINGS.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by sweetcheecks(f): 3:35am On Jun 12, 2013
pendo89:

Chinedu has been making headlines in kenya for all the wrong reasons for many years.-all drug related cases,family,business,but he always went scot free because of protection-the cartel is just something else.
I remember watching him laugh sacarstically,walking with swagger like he owns the world and being boastful everytime he made headlines.The cops then seemed afraid to touch him and his criminal cases were never closed.
BUT things have gone bad because of a change of goverment and those who used to find protection under the former powers are being exposed and deported,not only nigerians but all illegal fellows doing crime.
The Judiciary is now reformed and it's not easy to bribe judges like before.
This guy was in a cartel and I believe they played bad. .not long before chinedu, another was arrested in coastal kenya for drugs and fake currency.They often get arrested,post bail and resume business but it's tougher now.
The source of his wealth is very questionable and I suspect the dealings he had with his wife 'Akinyi'-We parted ways with Chinedu when l refused to be his drug courier.
No need labelling all nigerians bad cz I know a few who earn a genuine living but you hardly see them making headlines-they prefer a low profile.
Whatever the case,he is healthy and alive.Better free in your country than languishing in cell in a foreign one.

If I were him,I would focus on rebuilding my life again in my homecountry after all home is always the best.

oh Lord! He must just not come to SA after the expulsion from Kenya, we have enough of these Naija goons to last us 5 life times. I must send this the homeaffairs, NPA, SAPS,SADF they must get his finger prints to deny him visa couse his name could be different when he applies to SA. DONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 3:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut: The Federal Govt shouldnt release that plane until the guy in question is financially compensated.

Unfortunately the Nigerian Govt has no right to sell a private plane that belongs to the Kenyan Govt. Also the plane is not being held because of chinedu. Its been grounded because of security concerns on the Nigerian part considering the circumstances under which it landed. The Nigerian Embassy is ware of Chinedus long going criminal activies in Kenya reason they are treating if very carefully.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2013
PDPwayoo:

You are on drugs....have u ever visit Nigeria?. Kenya only have Ambassador area in nairobi; the rest is jungle.
Kid, Whats has currency exchange rate got to do with economy Go and check record Japanese yen is lower than Kenya's shillings; does that mean Kenya is now better than Japan??

You forget that Nollywood has given us a clear picture of Nigeria than you think you know Kenya... sorry.. please you need to travel more and open up your egocentric enclosed and misled mind.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:05am On Jun 12, 2013
searay: Abeg, make una no vex oooo, wetin the man go find for Kenya?

Apparently billions he invested through drug dealings winkHow much do you have in Nigeria today?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Arcard: kenyanstar na mumu guy o,u cm dy show us ur capital city as we no get fine cities, mista man no b city person go chop.fo me abj fine pas am.... i mean calabar

Haaahahahaaa! The Calabar that we saw when they hosted Kenya's Harambee stars in some forgotten shoddy primitive school!! All I could see was Cave man era. Sorry b'hiiihi! #ItsAFact
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

You do know Kenya is the most corrupt country in Africa, and one of the most corrupt in the world, right? To know that there are even worse politicians than Nigerian ones on the face of the earth is a very scary thought. What happened to that 300% pay increase your Legislators approved for themselves 2 weeks ago?

GTFOH!!!

You sure of what you are saying? the Kenyan govt is determined to cut the MP's salaries by almost 100%.How relevant is it to the Chinedu drug dealings?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:17am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut: Sooooo.......

It seems like Chinedu and his ex-wife were partners in this drug business.....

EXACTLY!!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2013
Rossikk:

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF:

- INNOSON Motors - Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs.

- Zinox Computers - First black-owned company in the world to manufacture computers, tablets and accessories.

- Nollywood - Africa's largest movie industry and the world's third largest.

- Nigeria is the entertainment capital of Africa (music, fashion, film etc).

- The only country on earth to double its power generation in the last two years, from 2200 MW IN 2011 to 4,747 MW in 2013.

- Africa's 2nd largest economy with an annual GDP of $400 billion.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 35 million.

- Largest number of universities in Africa (135).

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 50 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- World's first black Nobel Prize winning writer (Wole Soyinka).

- Highest-selling African author in modern history (Chinua Achebe).

- Largest cement producer and exporter in Africa.

- World's fastest growing Construction Industry.

- World's fastest growing Telecoms industry.

- Highest level of internet connectivity in Africa with 45 million users.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- Most populous nation in Africa with 170 million people.

- 9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and Bangladesh.

- Home to Africa's first, biggest, and most advanced purpose-built city (Abuja).

- 17th Aug 2011: Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite, Nigersat 2 (monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja).

- First black nation to send a satellite into space. (Nigersat 1, 2009)

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is home to the world's richest black person, Aliko Dangote, (net worth $21 billion)

- 2013 African Nations Cup Soccer Champions.

Powerful military that cant handle BOKO HARAM??!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2013
GERALD710:
A.Kenya has a larger automotive Industry than Nigeria
The General Motors in Kenya is the second largest in Africa after S.A.
We have 3 Toyota assembling plants in Kenya as a reward for the tender of the Lamu -Juba pipeline.In Nairobi,Mombasa and as of end of this year Nakuru.
[/b]China's Foton vehicle manufacturing plant in Athi River is the largest Foton factory in Africa.
[b]Tata is also building its Africa Hq here
Cherry,Ford,Hyundai all have assembling plants here
Plus Kenyan owned assembling plants like CMC,Thika Motors,AVA and Associated Motors.
Hahahahaha!Space Program.Mr.Please google San Marco Space Station.Built by the Italians in the late 50s.It was used by the Kenyan Govt to launch the Uhuru satellite in the 80s.Although inactive,the Russians want to use it and at the same time we are planning for a surveilance sattelite.
WE HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LEASED DEATH TRAPS AKA WHAT YOU CALL AIRCRAFT FROM NIGERIA!!!!!!
To start with Nigerian aircraft were banned from kenyan airspace for a decade here.
All our aircraft are Boeing(USA) or Embrearer(Brazil).
We do not import a single manufactured product from Nigeria.
Nigeria on the other hand has several segments of its sectors under orders from Nairobi
Barclays East and West Africa HQ is in Nairobi.
Google
Blackberry
Cisco
HSBC
IBM
Kenya Re
KQ
have a significant presence in Nigeria but are based in kenya.
No nigerian based corporation whether local or foreign has any significant presence in Kenya.
[/b]UBA is making losses here.
Dude,[b]Even airtel ran away from Lagos and made Nairobi its Headquarters
!!
That tells alot about Nigeria!!!

IBM chose Kenya over Nigeria because of its technological advancement
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 4:36am On Jun 12, 2013
TO THOSE BASHING KENYA AS BACKWARDS, THIS IS WHAT BILL GATES RECENTLY SAID
SCROLL DOWN PLEASE cheesy cheesy cheesy ENJOY!!

“Consider the example of M-Pesa, Kenya’s mobile-banking service that allows people to send money via their cellphones. M-Pesa first needed to invest in many brick-and-mortar stores where subscribers could convert the cash they earn into digital money -- and back into cash. This real-world infrastructure will be necessary until economies become completely cashless, which will take decades.”

www.humanipo.com/.../Bill-Gates-compares-M-Pesa-model-to-Microsoft
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2013
boron10: I'll start respecting Kenya the very day there is kenyan version of Dangote, Wole Soyinka, Achebe, Seun Osewa or even small sexkillz grin

Kenya has a Nobel prize winner too.. Kindly google, Wangari Maathai(A woman)[/b]now late cry
There are world wide celebrated Kenyan writers too like Ngugi Wa Thiongo. [b]USA Pres. OBAMA has KENYAN BLOOD running through him
grin grin ; President Uhuru too is amongst Africa's riches families ....but my question is if over 70% of Nigerians are living under absolute poverty, what are you really celebrating?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2013
grin cheesy shocked
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Waridi: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2013
dasparrow:

But all of you Africans from other African countries are busy registering on Nairaland which is and remains a NIGERIAN forum. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!

I googled Chinedu Anthony and found y'all breathing Amadioha fire on Kenyans, for what?? You cant throw a rock at someone and expect not to be hit back!!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2013
Waridi:

I googled Chinedu Anthony and found y'all breathing Amadioha fire on Kenyans, for what?? You cant throw a rock at someone and expect not to be hit back!!
My friend sharrrraaap dia!!! Kenya is in just as bad a boat as Nigeria, if not worse. Your Govt is even more corrupt and more than half of your population lives in abject poverty. Africa is bad and backwards, period. This is no time to give us the "My shiyythole is better than your shiyythole" sermon. Youre on NL, a visitor, but yet you and your fellow Non-Nigerians come here to bash Nigeria.... why then should we even chastise the dude whom we're all discussing's attitude? Because, seeing your attitude, maybe he was right to be arrogant.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by boron10(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Waridi:

Kenya has a Nobel prize winner too.. Kindly google, Wangari Maathai(A woman)[/b]now late cry
There are world wide celebrated Kenyan writers too like Ngugi Wa Thiongo. [b]USA Pres. OBAMA has KENYAN BLOOD running through him
grin grin ; President Uhuru too is amongst Africa's riches families ....but my question is if over 70% of Nigerians are living under absolute poverty, what are you really celebrating?

Kibera (Nubian: Forest or Jungle[1]) is a
division of Nairobi Area, Kenya, and
neighbourhood of the city of Nairobi, 5
kilometres (3.1 mi) from the city centre.[2]
Kibera is the largest slum in Nairobi, and the largest urban slum in Africa.[2][3][4] The 2009 Kenya Population and Housing Census reports Kibera's population as 170,070, contrary to previous estimates of one or two million people.[5]

The neighbourhood is divided into a number
of villages, including Kianda, Soweto East,
Gatwekera, Kisumu Ndogo, Lindi, Laini Saba,
Siranga, Makina and Mashimoni. Conditions
in Kibera are extremely poor, and most of its
residents lack access to basic services,
including electricity and running water
Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibera

Our dear ajegunle isn't half as worse. Stop acting like kenya is not the jungle we already know.

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by boron10(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2013
There are approx 2.5 million slum dwellers in
about 200 settlements in Nairobi representing
60% of the Nairobi population, occupying just 6% of the land. Kibera houses almost 1 Million of these people. Kibera is the biggest slum in Africa and one of the biggest in the world.
For more info, visit
www.kibera.org.uk/Facts.html
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
SLUM UPGRADE PROGRAM

Below is the governments vision 2030 of upgrading slums to modern structures and improvement of services.... In the background are the new houses that house the former slum dwellers....

Before you start verbally embarrassing yourselves i would like ascertain that most Nigerians assume that since there is nothing positive coming out of Nigeria then other countries are similar to their poor country. I am going to state some points that might really hurt those of you that think KENYA can be ever compared to Nigeria in terms of living standards. Kenya is home to more than 5 million refugees and the UN has reiterated that 10,000 refugees enter Kenya's border every day. Kenya shares borders to not less than 8 countries and due to its economic and socio-political stability it is every African's countrymen to be part of Kenya's growth.

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kibera slum dwellers move to new houses

Kibera slum residents on Wednesday finally moved in to their new houses in Nairobi's Highrise estate.

After loading their belongings onto National Youth Service trucks, the families waited patiently before Prime Minister Raila Odinga, who is also their area MP, arrived to flag them off at 1pm.....http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/659228/-/umw0ll/-/index.html

For those Thomases that are doubtfull that Kenya is way better than Nigeria can check out for themselves...

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Can you explain your nigeria-to-kenya-via-uae error.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't need to explain anything about nothing.... I can choose any route i want and if you were that bright you could have seen the "diplomatic passport" i inserted in that sentence......
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kenyanstar: I am sorry to break your heart guys. South africa is BIG in every way. Be it big brother, big economy, big investment, big money, big infrastructure and even big yansh wink lol. Anyway truth be told Nigeria is trailing in every aspect of social, economic and political class except, well, giving birth. The big uncontrolled birth rate aside, Nigeria hasnt moved beyond her borders to establish any big economical invesment outside Nigeria. Compare this to Kenya's superior international offshore investments. Among this investments are:-

-Telecommunication sector (safaricom mobile),

-Financial sector ( Kenya commercial bank in south sudan, Uganda, rwanda etc)

-Supermarket franchises ( Nakumatt hypermarket, Uchumi hypermarket in all east african countries)

-Transport business( simba coach, Mash Auto, Easy coach, Intercontinental Bus company) operating in all east,central and southern African countries.

-Air transport (Kenya airways which is international, Fly 540 which is regional, Easy jet)etc.

This is just a few of the many organizations that the Kenyans have managed to put their interests in.
Lets just say KENYA also plays a big Sister role to nigerias future cheesy

tell these guys oooo, they are sleep-talking, yet don't want to be woken up and face reality

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
Did you insert it before or after your error was noted?

Diplomatic passport means routes to uae from kenya are shuttled via nigeria, i see!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Kenyanstar: SLUM UPGRADE PROGRAM

Below is the governments vision 2030 of upgrading slums to modern structures and improvement of services.... In the background are the new houses that house the former slum dwellers....

Before you start verbally embarrassing yourselves i would like ascertain that most Nigerians assume that since there is nothing positive coming out of Nigeria then other countries are similar to their poor country. I am going to state some points that might really hurt those of you that think KENYA can be ever compared to Nigeria in terms of living standards. Kenya is home to more than 5 million refugees and the UN has reiterated that 10,000 refugees enter Kenya's border every day. Kenya shares borders to not less than 8 countries and due to its economic and socio-political stability it is every African's countrymen to be part of Kenya's growth.

grin grin grin grin keep showing these guys how long they've been sleeping
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rossikk:

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF:

- INNOSON Motors - Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs.

- Zinox Computers - First black-owned company in the world to manufacture computers, tablets and accessories.

- Nollywood - Africa's largest movie industry and the world's third largest.

- Nigeria is the entertainment capital of Africa (music, fashion, film etc).

- The only country on earth to double its power generation in the last two years, from 2200 MW IN 2011 to 4,747 MW in 2013.

- Africa's 2nd largest economy with an annual GDP of $400 billion.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 35 million.

- Largest number of universities in Africa (135).

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 50 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- World's first black Nobel Prize winning writer (Wole Soyinka).

- Highest-selling African author in modern history (Chinua Achebe).

- Largest cement producer and exporter in Africa.

- World's fastest growing Construction Industry.

- World's fastest growing Telecoms industry.

- Highest level of internet connectivity in Africa with 45 million users.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- Most populous nation in Africa with 170 million people.

- 9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and Bangladesh.

- Home to Africa's first, biggest, and most advanced purpose-built city (Abuja).

- 17th Aug 2011: Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite, Nigersat 2 (monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja).

- First black nation to send a satellite into space. (Nigersat 1, 2009)

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is home to the world's richest black person, Aliko Dangote, (net worth $21 billion)

- 2013 African Nations Cup Soccer Champions.

what have all these brought u?

you think the hungry man roaming the streets of lagos without basic amenities gives a damn about Wole Soyinka?

keep beating your chest for nothing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Since it seems am trying to explain to a dump guy what i mean't... The institution that i work for has the sole jurisdiction on where i go chooses the route i use.. If it really makes you uncomfortable you can complain to anyone you dim fit. And please try addressing something better like alleviating poverty in Nigeria instead of wondering why i decided to travel on my money and with our national carrier( Kenya airways).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Olamide's Picture With Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos) / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.