Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal (34972 Views)

Nigeria Arrests 22 Boko Haram Members Among Deportee From Cameroon / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by jiffylibra: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why are all these African nations hostile at Nigerians,? i have not finished reading about that of South Africa when this one also came in. God save Nigeria o, Ota ti poju.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Seems nigerians are being hunt by the whole world. Against all odds; nigerians will survive and rule the world. God bless NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
a google search of the guys name indicates he may be a big time drug traffiker in kenya

there's alos something about the ranneberger dossier - some sort of US report on drug traffickers in kenya - though there is a lot of confusion about the real report

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-71719/new-names-revealed-ranneberger-dossier

The meeting was allegedly held at Havana restaurant in Nairobi. According to the report, others in attendance included Diana Chebet Koech, a Kenya Airways senior flight attendant and the girlfriend of Kenya based narcotics trafficker Ken Obinna, Anthony Chinedu Ifedigbo aka Tony Wale aka Tony Chinedu who has been involved in a long running custody and property battle with his estranged Kenya wife Joyce Akinyi. "It is not known what was discussed in the meeting," the report says. Others named include "Mary Riziki, the owner of Makini Herbal Clinic that has been involved in Gitau’s (Kabogo’s) narcotics trafficking activities.” Also mentioned is Riziki’s son Jackson Makini, popularly known as Prezzo, who is a well-known Kenyan pop singer. It claims the singer has long been involved in Kabogo’s narcotic business. “Gitau (Kabogo) served as best man at Jackson’s 6th December 2008 wedding, which reportedly was attended by a number of narcotics traffickers who paid an entrance fee of 5,000 Kenyan shillings each,” the dossier claims.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Rooneyboy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
oh boi , this man talks too much .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by everyday: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Imagine common kenyans deporting Nigeria.I really do not blame the Kenyan Government its our Nigerian leaders who have destroyed the economy of our country which makes our citizens travel abroad for greener pastures

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
investing in your country is always the best choice. Make your money there ,but invest in your country.

I will not be surprised if Nigerian government did not do anything about this.

Ooh ! Lest i forget. Check whether that plane is still at the airport.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gbanikiti(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Kenyans eff with everyone like that and this is why I know this guy is telling the truth. I am mad at his plight because, as someone also involved in business outside my home countries of Nigeria and the UK, I can relate to what he is going through. The crudeness in some African Countries, even those we assume sophisticated, is such that they can scheme to take what you have built without any qualms at all. They know that nobody will come to your aid and they act secure in the knowledge they will get away with whatever they do to you.

This same thing happened to a white British woman who was married to a Kenyan. She built a thriving Bar/club business only to find herself arrested and jailed on bogus charges. When her husband attempted to bail her the whole judicial system conspired to keep this woman behind bars under horrid conditions. The reason? A High Court judge wanted her Bar/club business for herself !!! She simply kept the British woman in jail till she completed a take-over of the business. Totally immoral and wicked. This British woman suffered so much in Kenya one would break down and weep for her. In the end she eventually gained her freedom and she immediately went back to the UK with her Kenyan husband and daughter.
That means it's not really targeted at only Nigerians, but all the same, Federal Government should act fast to curb the situation. Nigerians in South Africa are suffering, now Kenya? smh
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenya too don de try their luck abi?
Make all of una no worry. This nation, the beacon of the Black world, the nation to lead Black people to salvation is who you are mocking, stealing from and killing our citizens? Clap for yourselves. Well done.
When the consequences arrive for your animalistic behaviour, you will know that you have trod on the tail of a cobra.
My Igbo brothers, do not disturb yourselves. We Nigerians may not like each other but when the fight comes, you are my brother. I am Yoruba but woe betide any useless Bantu sub humans who lay a finger on my people. You will never know peace.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by ACM10: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Another dumbass brother lamenting after his properties and investments in foreign land was seized. Igbos buying lands and investing in Abuja, Lagos and other non-eastern states should learn from this man. The same fate awaits you. Marrying the locals do not exempt you from harsh treatment when time comes. Your wife will even connive with her brothers to dispossess you of all your belongings.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by drake2(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
No ethnic colors intended, but check out d drug story sha. No smoke without fire.

My friend in d uk was un-harmed after a raid in their apartment blocks revealed a somalian to be responsible for drugs activities there.

These guys (police) watch u for a long time b4 they hit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
gbanikiti: That means it's not really targeted at only Nigerians, but all the same, Federal Government should act fast to curb the situation. Nigerians in South Africa are suffering, now Kenya? smh

Not it is not but the difference is intent. Against others, they are mainly just predatory and not malicious. Against Nigerians, they are malicious, xenophobic and cruel. I remember the killers of Lucky Dube, the South African raggae Star, saying to a judge that they shot him dead because they thought he was Nigerian!!!

As for the Government, forget them. There is no cohesive or even semi-robust efforts to protect Nigerians maltreated abroad. It is when Senators are harassed in Nigeria that our Politicians will flex muscle. We are on our own and I very much identify with this guy.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
NIGERIANS ABUSING KENYA'S HOSPITALITY.

Kenya is an economic powerhouse in africa and probably among the best emerging economies in the world... You can take a look at what kenya offers before giving unsolicited comments. Nigeria might be large in Numerical population but very backward and archiac both in economy and social life. https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east . Chinedu knows that going back to Nigeria is like going to his grave. The opportunity that Kenya provides Nigeria could never grant him.
This Chinedu guy must be one of the most stupid guy in the all world for insulting the hand that fed him for the past 20 years. Chinedu has been involved in drug trafficking and the governments efforts to deport him were long overdue due to abusing the court process. Chinedu was facing a number of criminal cases and was in April arrested in his house with 10 grammes of heroin that he is believed to have either been using or intended to traffic.

The arrest followed an operation carried out in the city centre in which two men including a Nigerian national were nabbed for trafficking heroin.

The men were identified as Nelson Namunyu Mwangi who was found with 268 grams of heroin and Nigerian national Adebiyi Oluwatosin Fatai who had 20 grammes of the drugs.

They were arrested outside a popular club with the narcotics. Police say the two have been behind several incidents of drug trafficking in the city and they were expected in court again on Monday for mention of their case.

Cases of narcotics consumption are on the rise in the city and police are grappling with the situation.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by ogb5(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
He is a business man, he should know what to do to ensure Kenyan assets are grounded and auctioned in Nigeria to compensate for his losses.

He should go to court and target any Kenyan airline that lands in Nigeria for grounding and auction not just the chattered aircraft that brought him home.

Two can play the game

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by henrychubayo: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
HE SHOULD REPORT THE MATTER TO THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND THRU THE AMBASSADOR, HIS CASE WILL BE TAKEN UP. IN AS MUCH AS GOVT IS BAD, BUT I NO THEY USED TO HAVE SYMPATHY IN THIS KIND OF CASE THAT THEY DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET IT DONE. THE CASE ABOUT THE KILLED NIGERIA BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE WAS FILED BY SOME GOOD NIGERIANS WITH THE HELP OF THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSION IN PRETORIA. HOWEVER, I HAVE ONE ADVICE FOR YOU, SELL THOSE PROPERTIES AND BRING YOUR MONEY HOME AND INVEST IN YOUR HOME TOWN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
drake2: No ethnic colors intended, but check out d drug story sha. No smoke without fire.

My friend in d uk was un-harmed after a raid in their apartment blocks revealed a somalian to be responsible for drugs activities there.

These guys (police) watch u for a long time b4 they hit.

@ the bold
exactly what i have in mind. I've been to Nairobi Kenya around 2007 or so, Nigerians are known for their flamboyant life style, driving expensive cars, luring women with cash, spending money in clubs & beer parlors to an extent that the natives wonder where and how they(Nigerians) make the money they spend.
if you study the topic carefully, you would understand that this is a case between a Nigerian business man and his rival Kenyan politician over/because of a Kenyan woman, the politician now used his political power to chase the Nigerian out of Kenya.
My brother, "who no go no go know"
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by TheBookWorm: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerians should either invest in Nigeria, or they should invest in countries with a friendlier business climate.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kelvin4life: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
poor country like kenya.Nigeria don suffer
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenyanstar:

Kenya is an economic powerhouse in africa and probably among the best emerging economies in the world... You can take a look at what kenya offers before giving unsolicited comments. Nigeria might be large in Numerical population but very backward and archiac both in economy and social life. https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east . Chinedu knows that going back to Nigeria is like going to his grave. The opportunity that Kenya provides Nigeria could never grant him.
This Chinedu guy must be one of the most stupid guy in the all world for insulting the hand that fed him for the past 20 years. Chinedu has been involved in drug trafficking and the governments efforts to deport him were long overdue due to abusing the court process. Chinedu was facing a number of criminal cases and was in April arrested in his house with 10 grammes of heroin that he is believed to have either been using or intended to traffic.

The arrest followed an operation carried out in the city centre in which two men including a Nigerian national were nabbed for trafficking heroin.

The men were identified as Nelson Namunyu Mwangi who was found with 268 grams of heroin and Nigerian national Adebiyi Oluwatosin Fatai who had 20 grammes of the drugs.

They were arrested outside a popular club with the narcotics. Police say the two have been behind several incidents of drug trafficking in the city and they were expected in court again on Monday for mention of their case.

Cases of narcotics consumption are on the rise in the city and police are grappling with the situation.
Please keep quiet and go drink cow blood you spear chucking plate lipped degenerate. Nigeria produces vehicles and has a space program and a nuclear program. We're in talks to start producing aircraft in our country which your Nigerian dependent national carrier will lease as it is too poor to buy outright as some of our local carriers do. So please shut up and sit down. The only common factor between Nigeria and Kenya is that we are both in Africa.
If you're looking for countries to compare to Kenya, go check Somalia and Western Sahara. Fool.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
991:

@ the bold
exactly what i have in mind. I've been to Nairobi Kenya around 2007 or so, Nigerians are known for their flamboyant life style, driving expensive cars, luring women with cash, spending money in clubs & beer parlors to an extent that the natives wonder where and how they(nigerians) make the money they spend.

Look, I am not defending this guy merely because we are both Nigerians but you guys need to experience the crude and xenophobic nature of some Africans to understand that they can indeed scheme against you as this man alleges below. I have experienced it too and it is one of the most dehumanising experience I would not want to wish on anyone.

The issue about my wrongful deportation started some years ago when I had a misunderstanding with my ex-wife and later separated. It was over infidelity on the part of my wife. She was having extra-marital affair with a popular Kenyan politician at my back. And when I found out, I divorced her, after which she connived with the man and started fighting over my property that is worth over $5 million. So, in 2008, they wanted to deport me through illegal means, but the Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya at that time, Ambassador Nwigwe, intervened and stopped them. He countered whatever gimmick they introduced to deport me. Since then, they have been putting me and many other Nigerians through series of traumatic experiences.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by InvertedHammer: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehn Ehn shebi wen we wee say come home nd marry people wee say Racist dis Tribalist, anti-other country dat! U see naw. cryEhn Ehn shebi wen we wee say come home nd marry people wee say Racist dis Tribalist, anti-other country dat! U see naw.

On another scale, Nigerian women have done worse to their husbands including but not limited to assassination, poisoning, ejection, etc. because of money, assets. This man is still alive to fight another day, u know.

Every man's prayer is to marry an honest and God-fearing wife; these traits have no tribal, racial or continental boundaries.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by funnyx(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ah! This is very unjust having lived there for 18 years he shouldn't have been deported in that manner surely they just want to grab his properties.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by delors(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is why Africa is never gonna develop anytime soon. For one, those countries are jealous of Nigerians because we are industrious, enterprising and almost everywhere. If a man like this is in a country like, say, Canada, the government would even offer him more incentive to continue adding to their economy.
I just don't understand in this contemporary world where knowlegde should be commonplace, it is so scarce in Africa. You wrongfully (yes, wrongfully) kidnap other nationals and deport them without fair hearing etc it is not done! This is barbaric! It is uncivilized!
Please the case should be investigated to show the world that Nigeria is different from all these undiplomatic, uncivivilized homosapiens whom we call 'fellow Africans'...The plane should be grounded and auctioned, and this man compensated. Africa needs to learn what diplomacy means...They should re-enroll at colleges to learn abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenyanstar:

What do pictures of Nairobi have to do with this? And save the bull, everyone knows that your country is run by an international criminal wanted by the ICC.

The man just said that police planted drugs in his house and that his wife is sleeping with one of your dirty politicians. What is happening to his hotel? Park well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by san001: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
If one is not being embattled by one's internal force, no way the external forces would lay hands on u. If Nigeria govt can not defend his citizen and protect human rights, how do u expect foreigners to treat us with respect. Well I blame the norms, culture and whatsoever orientation that has developed this hatred for one another.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by searay(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abeg, make una no vex oooo, wetin the man go find for Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, I am not defending this guy merely because we are both Nigerians but you guys need to experience the crude and xenophobic nature of some Africans to understand that they can indeed scheme against you as this man alleges below. I have experienced it too and it is one of the most dehumanising experience I would not want to wish on anyone.

I lived totally 13yrs in foreign countries, Nairobi-Kenya included. though my stay in Kenya was short but i know what you are talking about. it happens everywhere but the wiser ones always escape untouched.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kenyanstar:

I won't deny there are bad Nigerians but don't come here hypocritically lying that your Country is full of virtue alone. Is it not the same Nation where a shameless female high court judge ordered a British woman to be arrested and detained in prison so she could take over her business?

This evil judge fully succeeded as well backed by your highly corrupt and amoral judiciary complemented by your police force. That, in itself, speaks volumes for the sort of thing that goes on in your Country so spare me the sanctimonious talk portraying Nigerians as the ones always in the wrong while pretending you guys are all paragons of virtue.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by slex(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehn Ehn shebi wen we wee say come home nd marry people wee say Racist dis Tribalist, anti-other country dat! U see naw. cryEhn Ehn shebi wen we wee say come home nd marry people wee say Racist dis Tribalist, anti-other country dat! U see naw.

what of deinde Hernandez?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Pdizzle(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
This has to be investigated..if true den kenya is playn wit bomb
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by YoursGEJ(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
very soon dem go begin to deport naija people from somalia
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Those hating KENYANS for being what they love and enhancing their culture are just being ignorant of the fact that Kenya is way better than they can ever be..... Having a space program or whatever you suggest as car assembly factory, what value does manufacturing add to the common man's state of affairs. Kenya and the people of this beautifull people and its government are rebuilding the country to prosperity for the benefit of its future generations.... take a look,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by bebe2(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u see na woman matter matter start am o,
kenyan woman, abi?

if na nigeria woman he marry, this matter for end another way o,

e.g no deportation, the man family for dey boil like stew by now, how about the children, wen will he ever see them again?

i remain an advocate for marrying ur country person at least una go dey dig on one level. cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Amotekun: Osun Residents Demonstrate, Declare Support For Operation Amotekun / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.