Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal (34991 Views)

Nigeria Arrests 22 Boko Haram Members Among Deportee From Cameroon / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: DEPORTEE FROM KENYA SPEAKS

*Kenyan deportee: How Kenyans deported me in chattered aircraft

Nigerian Kenyan-based businessman, Anthony Chinedu Ifedigbo was recently deported to Nigeria via a chattered aircraft under controversial circumstances. He had lived in Kenya for about 18 years with a flouring business, including a four-star hotel with 40 suites, as well as five lovely children.

In this interview, the Anambra State indigene claims the aircraft used to deport him and other two Nigerians had been grounded at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, and calls on the Nigerian authorities to intervene as many Nigerians are still being unjustly detained in that country. He also alleges that the issue of his deportation was orchestrated by his estranged Kenyan wife, Joyce, in connivance with a popular Kenyan politician, Rapheal Wanjala, with the sole aim of grabbing his property worth millions of dollars..

Why were you deported from Kenya?

The issue about my wrongful deportation started some years ago when I had a misunderstanding with my ex-wife and later separated. It was over infidelity on the part of my wife. She was having extra-marital affair with a popular Kenyan politician at my back. And when I found out, I divorced her, after which she connived with the man and started fighting over my property that is worth over $5 million. So, in 2008, they wanted to deport me through illegal means, but the Nigerian Ambassador to Kenya at that time, Ambassador Nwigwe, intervened and stopped them. He countered whatever gimmick they introduced to deport me. Since then, they have been putting me and many other Nigerians through series of traumatic experiences. It has really been hellish for Nigerians in that country since the current Kenyan President came to power. They even accused us of supporting ODM Lila Odinga. But that is very untrue, because we never participated in Kenyan politics directly or indirectly. We did not sponsor any candidate. We only engaged in genuine business, investing in their economy and even providing jobs for their citizens.

How did they carry out the operation?

They burst into my house, armed to the teeth and said they were policemen. They numbered about 25 fierce-looking men. That is how they usually harass Nigerians. They would ransack your house without your supervision and by the time they leave your house every valuable is gone. They picked me up early morning on Sunday, May 26, 2013, as I set out for the gym, and that was the last time I saw my family. They detained me till Monday when they finally deported me via a chattered flight. They seized my three iphones, those of my wife and my friends that were in my house. They then took us to an isolated place and kept me incommunicado without food, bathing water and ventilation. I saw hell, my brother. In fact, they treated me like an animal, just as they also did to other Nigerians, and made it difficult for the Nigerian Embassy officials to know where we were. They would not contact the Nigerian Embassy before bundling her citizens into the plane back to Nigeria. I think it is disappointing the way these African countries insult our great country. But I commend the decision of the Nigerian authority to ground that controversial chattered aircraft. That plane would be enough to pay for my property. I can even forget about pressing for other damages because I don’t even want to go back to that country. A sensible people should be wooing honest and successful legitimate investors into their country, but the Kenyans are chasing away those helping in developing their country. All I want is my money. And like I said, the grounded plane can pay my money. I therefore, use this medium to ask the Nigerian government to investigate and confirm that I have been doing legitimate business in Kenya over the years and that I am worth the property I am claiming. I need our government’s assistance just as all Nigerians resident in Kenya at this moment. The Nigerian High Commission in that country does not know the details of what is happening because of the way they carry out the operation.

How did your deportation relate to the misunderstanding between your wife and you?

Like I said earlier, she was involved in a secret relationship with that politician, who was using government machineries to intimidate, deport me and take over my property and other investments. That was why they chattered a flight of not less than N15 million to deport an individual.

How many other Nigerians have been deported apart from you?

Over 20 Nigerians have been deported, and as I am talking to you, more are still awaiting deportation in their detention camps. These are people that own huge properties and strong asset base running into millions of dollars in that country. And the plan of the Kenyan elite is to take over everything. You can verify all I am telling you. One Peter Atuenyi, who was deported alongside five others yesterday (June 6), is worth millions of dollars in Kenya. These are people that started from the scratch and God blessed our efforts. Peter is well-known both in Nigeria and Kenya yet, like me, they bundled him out of that country like a terrorist.

What charge were pressed against you people?

Usually, they would brand you a drug trafficker. That is their major weapon because, once an individual is branded a drug peddler, some people would easily write the person off without even giving him a chance to explain or defend himself. But drug dealers are not even deported; they are tried in that country and jailed. And I have it on good authority that unless you can prove that somebody is a security threat to your country, you don’t deport people carelessly like that.

Is it true that Kenyan women married to Nigerians in that country usually hatch such deportation plots in order to corner their husband’s property?

That their women find your property attractive should not warrant them to brand you a drug dealer. No. It is an insult for a country like Kenya to start attacking citizens of a big brother country like Nigeria in that manner. Both the Nigerian government and people must rise to defend our citizens.

This story is 100% correct. Im not from Igbo neither do i live in Kenya. A girl from Kenya told me this story online last month.
According to the girl, Kenyans like to make stories related to drug and 419 to victimize our guys there.

This Guy have night club but i dont know if is 5 star or any star hotel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by OneNaira6: 4:59am On Jun 10, 2013
The story actually touched my heart cause the losing everything you had happened to my own paternal family. it's best to invest at your home than outside. Alot of Igbos have not learned this lesson yet and it's a shame. make your money wherever it is you are and invest all of it to your place. All of those money he just lost, the business he just lost, if he put at least 75% in his home country or home state, he would have at least have something even if he was deported. A shame he didn't think ahead. Unfortunately, as sad as it makes me say it, Africans are not united and shamefully, we hate on those that achieved more than us. that's the sad reality of the continent. anyway sorry to the guy, he should see this as a learning experience. you don't realize how much you gain to lose until you experience the situation.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 5:07am On Jun 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2013
yeboyes: [b]Story story! The fact that he is an Anambra boy makes me believe he is a Drug Baron.Just go to South Africa and see how Igbos of Anambra extraction are dealing in drugs.The same Anambra boys own almost 40% of the hotels in Hillbrow ( a drug dealing zone).These are where they stash their drugs and conduct their business.These Anambra boys operate like the Chinese Mafia in South Africa.They are into every crime imaginable,Drug Dealing ,Prostitution rings,419 e.t.c you will find Anambra boys there.Just ask any body in South Africa about Mariston Hotel or Mimosa Hotel.The South African Government had to shut down Mimosa hotel because of complaints they received from concerned South Africans.The hotel was inhabited by Anambra boys and a was drug and prostitution haven.They even have documentaries on Youtube where these Anambra boys were openly confessing to dealing drugs on CAMERA!

They have a tight network all over Africa from Nigeria to Kenya all the way to South Africa.It is the same network of boys.There is no smoke without fire ,if they say they found drugs in his house i believe the Kenyan police.I know Nigerians who have been in Kenya for more than 15 years and they have never had any problems with the police.As ususal these Anambra Igbos always bring shame and dishonour to the Nigerian name.All those people being deported are his colleagues in the drug game.

You should see what kenyans are saying about this guy on twitter ,he is a well known drug dealer who loves bragging about his crimes in the club situated in his hotel.These Anambra igbos boys like to pretend like they saints but those of us in Diaspora see what they are doing every day.When they arrest them in South Africa ,they start crying and pretend to be victims even when they are caught red handed with drugs.If this guy was doing a legit business there is no way they could have treated him like this.The reason they are trying to steal his property is because he can not give account of how he got the money to build or buy the hotel.What business was he doing before he bought the hotel? That is the question they must ask him.

He should not come here and try to garner sympathy when he is a bonafide hardened criminal.Go to thailand & Malaysia,the same boys are there getting killed everyday by the locals because they always get into crime.They are not capable of living a honest life ,all they want is to make quick money so they they can get chieftaincy titles in their Village.Useless bunch of morons who are disgracing our country everywhere they go.

Nairalanders should not fall for all this cry baby stories.If any of you come to South Africa and see what Anambra Igbos are doing here,you will instantly tear your Nigerian passport.Their crimes here is just sickening and will bring tears to the eyes of even the strongest man.That is how bad it is.There is a reason why South Africans dislike Nigerians so much,it is because of these guys who have completely decimated any good reputation we had in this country.

These guy never respect their host country,they just do as they like and cause trouble all the time.Almost every months 5 to 8 igbos are shown on SABC News and reported as crimnals who were arrested for drug dealing.It is very depressing to say the least.I do not blame these African countries who now treat Nigerians badly.If we were in their shoes and someone came to Nigeria to misbehave like this ,we will do worse.It is high time Nigerians stop defending crimnals in the name of National pride.We should speak condemn this hardened crimnals who do not show any sign of stopping their criminal activities and who do not care what damage they do to our country's image.It is because of them that we are searched like dogs at Airports all over the world.

Based on my experience in Diaspora ,if you behave and obey the laws of your host country ,the police will never visit you at home or your office.If you are clean no one can intimidate you or bully you in diaspora.However if you are involved in crimes or hangout with bad gangs,you will be visited by the Police on the regular.Show me one law abiding Nigerian in Diaspora who has been mishandled by Diasporan police,show me just one? If you get to a foriegn country ,make sure your papers are in order and never engage in any criminal activity.If you follow those simple rules ,you will be fine.All these people who get into trouble are either in the country illegally or up to no good.That is the bonafide fact.
[/b]

Anyone who says "there is no smoke without fire" deserves a slap.

You are a molestor! I know what you did to that woman!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by FirstOpinion: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2013
You may invest 80% at home and 20% abroad so you can be able to bear the lose because your chance to loose it is 80%.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2013
KENYA AND ITS SUPERIOR MILITARY MIGHT...

I would not like to under estimate Nigeria and Nigerian's in anyway but comparing it to Kenya in military parlance is taking a joke too far. Kenyan's military presence has and will only be for the betterment and enhancement of East and
Central Africa's security concerns. [url]https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/133 [/url] . The Kenyan state and its security apparatus is equal to non in Africa considering the fact that it has single handedly fought off the terrorism and decay in government security in Somalia. It has managed in liberating what was thought to be impossible to be achieved. Currently the development being witnessed in Somalia is significant in that it might end up overtaking countries like Nigeria due to its strategic location as the horn of Africa. Kenya is home to millions of refugees who have been displaced by war. Victims from as far as Rwanda, Uganda, Angola, Somalia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Chad have found refuge and security in Kenya due to their internal conflicts. The UNHCR has estimated that thousands of Nigerians are in Kenya either seeking asylum or living illegally. Kenya is doing far better in economic terms compared to Nigeria with Kenya boasting of the best infrastructure which includes a very good road network.... https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/128 . I dont want to brag but despite you guys boasting of the millions of dollars you get from oil revenue, how much actually benefits the common man in Nigeria. You can even go the step further and suggest that a single state in Nigeria has the GDP of Kenya. But can you compare that with what Kenya has enhanced with the little it gets. Britain has no Oil but it is far Richer than Nigeria. UAE has no oil but in only a decade it has managed to prove that with sustainability you can surpass expectations of other countries.
TO THOSE WHO STILL DOUBT THAT KENYA IS A COUNTRY ECONOMIC MOBILITY CAN CHECK FOR THEMSELVES.... https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east

I wonder why the KENYAN currency is stronger than Nigerian currency... giANT of Africa indeed!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by sobaemma(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenyas is it the best way to avenage our 1,0,come to think of it,i dont know y south africa,kenya ghana,and other rubbish countries will deport our citizen,y nigerians,the so claim giant of africa,ve not heard of u.s deported from any country,except her enemy state,nija government instead of eating money along,y not develop ur country so as to stand out with respect b4 oda country,eat billions and wotever u still go to any mans con3 with no respect 4 ur country,hmmm,wake up and think
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenyanstar: KENYA AND ITS SUPERIOR MILITARY MIGHT...

I would not like to under estimate Nigeria and Nigerian's in anyway but comparing it to Kenya in military parlance is taking a joke too far. Kenyan's military presence has and will only be for the betterment and enhancement of East and
Central Africa's security concerns. [url]https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/133 [/url] . The Kenyan state and its security apparatus is equal to non in Africa considering the fact that it has single handedly fought off the terrorism and decay in government security in Somalia. It has managed in liberating what was thought to be impossible to be achieved. Currently the development being witnessed in Somalia is significant in that it might end up overtaking countries like Nigeria due to its strategic location as the horn of Africa. Kenya is home to millions of refugees who have been displaced by war. Victims from as far as Rwanda, Uganda, Angola, Somalia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Chad have found refuge and security in Kenya due to their internal conflicts. The UNHCR has estimated that thousands of Nigerians are in Kenya either seeking asylum or living illegally. Kenya is doing far better in economic terms compared to Nigeria with Kenya boasting of the best infrastructure which includes a very good road network.... https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/128 . I dont want to brag but despite you guys boasting of the millions of dollars you get from oil revenue, how much actually benefits the common man in Nigeria. You can even go the step further and suggest that a single state in Nigeria has the GDP of Kenya. But can you compare that with what Kenya has enhanced with the little it gets. Britain has no Oil but it is far Richer than Nigeria. UAE has no oil but in only a decade it has managed to prove that with sustainability you can surpass expectations of other countries.
TO THOSE WHO STILL DOUBT THAT KENYA IS A COUNTRY ECONOMIC MOBILITY CAN CHECK FOR THEMSELVES.... https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east

I wonder why the KENYAN currency is stronger than Nigerian currency... giANT of Africa indeed!!!!!!

You are on drugs....have u ever visit Nigeria?. Kenya only have Ambassador area in nairobi; the rest is jungle.
Kid, Whats has currency exchange rate got to do with economy Go and check record Japanese yen is lower than Kenya's shillings; does that mean Kenya is now better than Japan??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Turbocharged: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2013
PDPwayoo:

This story is 100% correct. Im not from Igbo neither do i live in Kenya. A girl from Kenya told me this story online last month.
According to the girl, Kenyans like to make stories related to drug and 419 to victimize our guys there.

This Guy have night club but i dont know if is 5 star or any star hotel.

Abeg make we hear joor. Anthony is a hardline drug baron. Dont try to defend him unless u are also involved in drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2013
^^^^^
I cant blame you for your ignorance and condescending arrogance.... I have been to Nigeria en-route to Abu dhabi and it was one of the worst experiences i had ever thought i could go through. I was actually detained for almost 12 hrs just because i couldn't part with something small( bribe) for that matter. The airport/airstrip was like a market zone with people haggling and hawking stuff. The washrooms were so dirty and the lift actually kept breaking down. I felt so humiliated with the immigration staff who were speaking in poor English kept shifting me from one individual to the other. Despite me having a diplomatic passport they insisted that i open my luggage and there is when all hell broke loose. My entourage and colleagues demanded the person who was in charge and that is when they started telling us a bull and cock story about security issues and crap. To cut the long story short i guess Nigeria is one hell hole that you dont want to visit......
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Flygerian1(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2013
Ah don hate Kenya b dat.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: Yeboyes,

Thank you. ( I prefer you replace Anambra and Igbo with "some Nigerians" in your comment)

I watched with utter consternation how well informed folks on this forum wrote politically correct comments without hitting the nail on the head-giving a fair description of what's bad! This is obviously a wealthy guy who could easily hire the best of lawyers to defend himself, a guy whose children are Kenya citizens yet spewing unbelievable nonsense about some schemes to take over his business-in a country he had lived for about twenty years, yet no personal friends, business associates fighting on his side! He must be the most hated person in the world.

Man mi, I cannot speak for others but there is nothing politically correct in my submissions. Take it from me that there is no expensive lawyer that can prevent injustice winning in some African Countries. Did you not read what I wrote about a Kenyan female court judge ordering the arrest and unjust imprisonment o a Briton to take over her business? You are dead wrong saying he is "spewing nonsense about some schemes to take over his business". Notice my first contribution here was to quote what is written below:

And the plan of the Kenyan elite is to take over everything. You can verify all I am telling you.

The guy is 100% correct with that assertion. I am not here to tell you Nigerians are not involved in unsavoury business but ignore the sheer wickedness and predatory immorality of other Africans at your own peril. The first land I bought in Ghana was as far back as year 2003. My wife is of Ghanaian origin but born and bred in the UK so we naturally purchased the land in her name. We had been travelling to Ghana and Nigeria together since around year 2000 visiting family. I simply analysed obvious data/information to note that the land, in an exclusive and historical part of Accra with finite availability , was good value at $6,000.000.

Within two years the land had appreciated in value considerably and the land owner, because I had done nothing on the plot, called me in the UK and told me to put up something because many of his friends were telling him to give the "Nigerian" back what "he paid" , when the land was now worth a lot more money, and sell the land to them. That was how predatorily heartless they were willing to be. He told me they bitched about how I could have such a valuable plot when I am a "foreigner" and they were more "entitled to it" - never mind they showed no foresight or proactive interest in buying the land he had previously advertised for a whole year and told all of them about !!!

The land owner told me all this because he is a former Europe-based diasporan (Belgium) who had moved back home to set up a car dealership business and we naturally had a lot in common since I used to travel to Belgium, from the UK, to buy left hand drive cars. Had he been so inclined, he could have done what they asked (since I had not fenced the plot and it was overgrown with weed at the time) and even claimed I forged the land registry documents and gotten me into serious trouble as many innocent Nigerians find themselves in !!! Nothing would have prevented me losing the plot if the land owner had being an ill-exposed and petty individual. This is only one of many personal examples. I can tell you of a Korean business man who set up a freight-forwarding business in Ghana. To 'circumvent' certain registration obstacles, he engaged a Ghanaian couple to front the business for him. The unethical duo actually schemed him out completely once the business was thriving. Today, they have run the business into the ground with incompetence.

Kenya is far worse than Ghana in my opinion. Make what you will of the guy but do not discount his talk that Kenyan elites engaged in a deliberate conspiracy to take over what he has built. He is right in that regard and they would have taken perverse pleasure in doing it too. Believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by DaJulee(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Am still weeping for this man.....A learned man can easily see truth in writing........U have been unjustly deported indeed.....Oga sorry.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Bhimbodada: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Can't really place why dis small countries are jealous of Nigerians... Kenyan bush rats 4 dat mata.. Smh
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by jidewin(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2013
henrychubayo: HE SHOULD REPORT THE MATTER TO THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND THRU THE AMBASSADOR, HIS CASE WILL BE TAKEN UP. IN AS MUCH AS GOVT IS BAD, BUT I NO THEY USED TO HAVE SYMPATHY IN THIS KIND OF CASE THAT THEY DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET IT DONE. THE CASE ABOUT THE KILLED NIGERIA BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE WAS FILED BY SOME GOOD NIGERIANS WITH THE HELP OF THE NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSION IN PRETORIA. HOWEVER, I HAVE ONE ADVICE FOR YOU, SELL THOSE PROPERTIES AND BRING YOUR MONEY HOME AND INVEST IN YOUR HOME TOWN.
Good point henry.I was with the attachee to the Nigerian High Commission.He shared with me what I'm going to share here with all countrymen abroad.
1. Regularize your stay in any country you are.Be legal and never handle with levity your permits to stay,work or wot wot.This regularization excludes asylum.
2.If you have certificates,put in for work engagement.No matter how hard or long it takes,one day,favor will smile on you.
3.If you legit and your papers are in tact,if anyone law agents harrasses you,please,contact Nigerian High Commission at Illovo,JHB.With. Proofs and any evidences whatsoever,they will take upp your case.
4.Find any reputable Nigerian Union and join.Stop isolating yourselves.If not for the Nigerian union who forwarded the case across to our High Commission,no one there would know what happened.
5.For legit Nigerians in SA,if you need to setup any biz,please take time and pain to register the biz with SARS and NEVER EVER setup your biz in township popularly called LOCATION. Whatever good proceeds is made from your biz,always bare in mind the day xenophobia would start,you won't be spared.First your asset would be looted and you would be moered,if your house is not razed to ashes.Even the municipal would inform you the landed properties is for South African citizens OR PR holders.
6.Please strive to engage in clean and legit businesses.Your local host patrons are the very ones that would turn against you the day your cup would be full.
7.No matter how long you will or stay in diaspora,invest back at home.Always have something to fall back on.
8.No matter how wonderful or beautiful your foreign wife is,please stop praising them above our Nigerian sisters.All your accolades for your foreign wife over your Nigerian sisters would one day bounce back against you,you sisters,mother,aunties,etc.

God bless Nigeria and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by deejayzee: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Obama do sumtin b4 katakakata go burst
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2013
Now i remembered the answer NADIA_SA gave wen she was asked,if she was giving opportunity to change something in Africa.She said something like she will like to change d hatred and make Africa to love one anoda.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Lafem(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2013
It's a sad shame that some diaspora Nigerians are hell-bent on giving the majority of the rest of us law-abiding ones a bad name. If it's not some Adebola guy chopping off somebody's head in the U.K., it'll be an Abdul-Mutalab trying to 'kpata'-bomb a U.S-bound airliner, or some Naija drug mules getting busted at some foreign airport, Malaysia-based yahoo boys swindling Australian 'magas', Kenya deporting Chinedu alleged Naija Drug Kingpin, South-Africa based Nigerian drug-kingpins terrorizing S.A. Are we the only country in Africa?? And please I'm tired of the whole "they're jealous of us" rebuttal. We're certainly not the poorest country on the continent, yet some of our folks just can't help making the rest of us look bad with their shameful conduct in foreign lands. Na wah o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by BankuTilapia: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
daz_york:
Please keep quiet and go drink cow blood you spear chucking plate lipped degenerate. Nigeria produces vehicles and has a space program and a nuclear program. We're in talks to start producing aircraft in our country which your Nigerian dependent national carrier will lease as it is too poor to buy outright as some of our local carriers do. So please shut up and sit down. The only common factor between Nigeria and Kenya is that we are both in Africa.
If you're looking for countries to compare to Kenya, go check Somalia and Western Sahara. Fool.
Big mouth eeeediot so ur country is about to do all diz n u don't enjoy constant electricity which is a basic necessity. Think before u talk u doughnut cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by BankuTilapia: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:
Man mi, I cannot speak for others but there is nothing politically correct in my submissions. Take it from me that there is no expensive lawyer that can prevent injustice winning in some African Countries. Did you not read what I wrote about a Kenyan female court judge ordering the arrest and unjust imprisonment o a Briton to take over her business? You are dead wrong saying he is "spewing nonsense about some schemes to take over his business". Notice my first contribution here was to quote what is written below:

The guy is 100% correct with that assertion. I am not here to tell you Nigerians are not involved in unsavoury business but ignore the sheer wickedness and predatory immorality of other Africans at your own peril. The first land I bought in Ghana was as far back as year 2003. My wife is of Ghanaian origin but born and bred in the UK so we naturally purchased the land in her name. We had been travelling to Ghana and Nigeria together since around year 2000 visiting family. I simply analysed obvious data/information to note that the land, in an exclusive and historical part of Accra with finite availability , was good value at $6,000.000.

Within two years the land had appreciated in value considerably and the land owner, because I had done nothing on the plot, called me in the UK and told me to put up something because many of his friends were telling him to give the "Nigerian" back what "he paid" , when the land was now worth a lot more money, and sell the land to them. That was how predatorily heartless they were willing to be. He told me they bitched about how I could have such a valuable plot when I am a "foreigner" and they were more "entitled to it" - never mind they showed no foresight or proactive interest in buying the land he had previously advertised for a whole year and told all of them about !!!

The land owner told me all this because he is a former Europe-based diasporan (Belgium) who had moved back home to set up a car dealership business and we naturally had a lot in common since I used to travel to Belgium, from the UK, to buy left hand drive cars. Had he been so inclined, he could have done what they asked (since I had not fenced the plot and it was overgrown with weed at the time) and even claimed I forged the land registry documents and gotten me into serious trouble as many innocent Nigerians find themselves in !!! Nothing would have prevented me losing the plot if the land owner had being an ill-exposed and petty individual. This is only one of many personal examples. I can tell you of a Korean business man who set up a freight-forwarding business in Ghana. To 'circumvent' certain registration obstacles, he engaged a Ghanaian couple to front the business for him. The unethical duo actually schemed him out completely once the business was thriving. Today, they have run the business into the ground with incompetence.

Kenya is far worse than Ghana in my opinion. Make what you will of the guy but do not discount his talk that Kenyan elites engaged in a deliberate conspiracy to take over what he has built. He is right in that regard and they would have taken perverse pleasure in doing it too. Believe me.
Is ur country nigeria any better wen it cums to ethics? Loudmouth creatures u spew nonsense about other countries whiles ur hell hole nigeria is up to no good apart from housing over 100 million up and coming armed robbers .........

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by TonySpike: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2013
There is one thing I dislike about Nigerians on this forum. We are rapidly judgmental, credulous and incredibly sentimental.

[b]I'm in my office now and I mentioned this deportation story to my Kenyan colleague. To my amazement, He mentioned Chinedu's name even before I concluded the story. He told me this guy is a popular drug baron back in Nairobi, if not the most popular Nigerian. Everybody knows what He does in Kenya and He's a friend to some powerful interests in the government. Unfortunately, it seems the recent change in government in Kenya changed all His connections at the top. There are always two sides to a story, we only heard Chinedu's side of the story and everyone on Nairaland is bashing Kenya unnecessarily. It is imperative to get the true picture of a gist before we comment. Chinedu's travail in Kenya is similar that of His brother, Frank Nebolisa in South Africa. This is what you get when you indulge in shady and illegitimate business in another man's land. Unfortunately, there are many Nigerians aspiring to be the next Chinedus already embarking on such crazy journeys to Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, India, Holland and even Kenya.[/b] Afterall, I must mek am before December...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Lafem(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2013
Tony Spike: There is one thing I dislike about Nigerians on this forum. We are rapidly judgmental, credulous and incredibly sentimental.

[b]I'm in my office now and I mentioned this deportation story to my Kenyan colleague. To my amazement, He mentioned Chinedu's name even before I concluded the story. He told me this guy is a popular drug baron back in Nairobi, if not the most popular Nigerian. Everybody knows what He does in Kenya and He's a friend to some powerful interests in the government. Unfortunately, it seems the recent change in government in Kenya changed all His connections at the top. There are always two sides to a story, we only heard Chinedu's side of the story and everyone on Nairaland is bashing Kenya unnecessarily. It is imperative to get the true picture of a gist before we comment. Chinedu's travail in Kenya is similar that of His brother, Frank Nebolisa in South Africa. This is what you get when you indulge in shady and illegitimate business in another man's land. Unfortunately, there are many Nigerians aspiring to be the next Chinedus already embarking on such crazy journeys to Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, India, Holland and even Kenya.[/b] Afterall, I must mek am before December...

My broda, jus siddon dey look. They seem not to realize how bad these guys are destroying the country's image for the law-abiding rest of us. I'll never forget the ugly experience I had at a German airport some years ago (I was strip-searched at the airport) coz of what these sort of guys have reduced us to in the eyes of foreigners. Though the Germans later apologized, but the humiliation was numbing. Let them keep playing the Ostrich while defending the indefensible, all in the name of "National pride".

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Is ur country nigeria any better wen it cums to ethics? Loudmouth creatures u spew nonsense about other countries whiles ur hell hole nigeria is up to no good apart from housing over 100 million up and coming armed robbers .........

Underdeveloped cretin, did I tell you Nigeria is the best nation in the world? What xenophobic elements like you always boil everything down to is a crude desire to pointing fingers of blame at others and vilify them negatively, as you do precisely here, while holding you and yours as virtuous and without fault.

My point is that Nigerians are not always to blame regarding misfortunes that befalls them abroad. You guys have many wicked, corrupt, immoral and heartless citizens in your fold as well even if you want to lie you are all angels. If you don't like how I tell the truth about the lazy and predatory opportunism of some folks in your Country, when they seek to always represent Nigerians as "no good criminal elements", then kindly leave this Nigerian website in protest. No long thing.

No one is forcing you to be here. I say it as I see it. Same way I expose the negatives, regarding your Country, is how I speak of the positives too. The problem is that people like you have no capacity for facing the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by loswhite(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenyanstar: Those hating KENYANS for being what they love and enhancing their culture are just being ignorant of the fact that Kenya is way better than they can ever be..... Having a space program or whatever you suggest as car assembly factory, what value does manufacturing add to the common man's state of affairs. Kenya and the people of this beautifull people and its government are rebuilding the country to prosperity for the benefit of its future generations.... take a look,
dumb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Ironi: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:

You Gbawe always like to blow issues and make it look unique. You are always here trashing other nationals in trying to make Nigeria look good.

You talk as if criminal issues don't go on in Nigeria.

The land issue you talked about is true and it did not happen just because you are a Nigerian. As I speak a land I bought for about $18000 9yrs ago has almost been stolen from me. These happens a lot in Ghana and I bet it happens a lot too in Nigeria so get off your high horses in trying to make your country look good compared to others

We all know who the real criminals are in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Ironi: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:

You Gbawe always like to blow issues and make it look unique. You are always here trashing other nationals in trying to make Nigeria look good.

You talk as if criminal issues don't go on in Nigeria.

The land issue you talked about is true and it did not happen just because you are a Nigerian. As I speak a land I bought for about $18000 9yrs ago has almost been stolen from me. These happens a lot in Ghana and I bet it happens a lot too in Nigeria so get off your high horses in trying to make your country look good compared to others

We all know who the real criminals are in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by azzima(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenyanstar: KENYA AND ITS SUPERIOR MILITARY MIGHT...

who the Bleep is the charcoal Dude, na picture we go chop?though I agree with the aspect of our leaders not using our money right. Kenya military? I laugh. Pls go and check the CIA fact book. Kenya? 1 in every two westerner haven't heard of Kenya, oh but for those ugly looking black marathoners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Olaolufred(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2013
I SYMPATHIZE WITH THIS MAN IN QUESTION.
HOWEVER, EAST AFRICAN GIRLS ALWAYS WANTS TO GET ANY WHITEMAN AS HUSBAND.
THE TRUTH IS, THEY EVEN WANT NIGERIAN BECAUSE OF LAGOS.
THEY ADORE LAGOS AS IF IT IS SAME AS NEW YORK.
WARNING:
I WAS IN EAST AFRICAN FOR SOME YEARS,
AND I WAS SHOWN SEVERAL BIG GIRLS/LADIES/WOMEN WHO OWNS BIG MANSIONS AS WELL AS PORSCHE.
HOWEVER, THEY AT LEAST KEEPS A BABY TO PROOVE THAT THEY WERE ONCE MARRIED TO A WHITEMAN.
THEY KILL OR IMPLICATE THE FOREIGNER IN ORDER TO GET HIS PROPERTY-THE VERY AIM FOR WHICH THEY GOT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
BEWARE OF LOVERS WHO ARE ALWAYS AFTER YOU IN FOREIGN LAND. MOST WILL TREAT YOU WORSE THAN THE ABOVE STORY.
BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by skibochi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
I also personally had a nasty experience while i visited Nairobi....i was holidaying there when i visited the masai mara and was interested in buying some stuffs to come sell here in lagos. This "so called" christian lady that i met through my cousin assisted to help and everything seemed nice and ok, fast-forward back to lagos, i sent money to this lady to buy the goods with extra money fa for her own running around. low and behold, she took off with the money and has been in hiding ever since.

What this man is saying may be true as i also met some good nigerians there married to kenyan ladies and making some good business. This however will never kill the Nigerian spirit of enterprise as what goes around comes around. They will soon get it in that country and it's shere laziness, greed and wickedness that is order of the day there.

Anuofia all of them, kwanu!!
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
At least i can safely say that with time some reply's here are getting more sensible compared to the hostile ones that were there before... Chinedu is not a saint as most of you here are portraying him, he has been the main link of powerful Nigerian cartel of drug trafficking between Nigeria-Kenya-South Africa. The reason why he was not prosecuted and which raised eyebrows is that powerful Nigerians that he works for were always intervening on his behalf. He was a holder of a diplomatic passport thus enjoying diplomatic immunity. The deportation of nigerians involved in drug trafficking was in the works when Good luck Jonathan came for Kenyas presidential inauguration. The matter was extensivley discussed and a solution was reached that all suspected drugs dealers would be deported back to Nigeria. The deportation was done in a transparent and legal way and cut across different nationalities and not only Nigerians were involved as Chinedu tried to show. Why dont you ask yourself if chinedu was really into clean business, his wife went to court during there divorce hearing and gory images of domestic violence, drug abuse and illegal activities were part of the drama that was involved during the court hearing. Most Nigerians in Kenyan jails are mostly former Chinedu drug mules but due to their lack of money they end rotting in jail. All of the seem to mention him as a contact every time they are caught but due to his economic might he always manages to bail himself out. Instead of blaming Kenya why dont you sift through his words carefully and see the anger and bitterness with which he curses the country that provided opportunity for him for 20 years. The property he purports was disposed from him is being held in trust for his children after the divorce case ruled in favour off the childrens future. Other properties that the government repossessed were classified as government property after the law provides that any property got from illegal activity can be repossessed by the government. Most of what he calls a 5 star hotel was a conduit for Money laundering and basically lacked any facility that can classify it as a 5 star hotel. The "hotel" rooms were refuge centers for drug mules on transit to other countries. When the audit of all properties he purports to have were done during his divorce case millions of tax evasion cases were unearthed thus raising the governments suspicion that he was dealing in illegal businesses.
SO ALL OF YOU DEFENDING HIM SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT....

Kenya is a country that provides opportunities to all legitimate business people and its beauty is unrivaled to any in africa, NOT EVEN POOR NIGERIA can beat this [url]https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east [/url]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

+1000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Finally GEJ Gets Serious / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.