Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal (34975 Views)

Nigeria Arrests 22 Boko Haram Members Among Deportee From Cameroon / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition / Angolan Deportee Dies In The Plane. Security Firm G4s Could Be Charged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:

That is all I am asking these people. 18 years in the nation, 5 kids, A Kenyan former wife and millions of Dollars in asset plus a 4-star hotel and others. Yet deportation that conveniently exposes his assets to scavenging is what he deserved?

Gbawe,

But is it not the case that Chinedu was simply afforded the same rights as an illegal immigrant who had been deported once before?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by chriskwaku: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=Gbawe]

What name? With the land issue, you do not get my point. Of course I am aware the practices is common. My point is that several of his friends specifically wanted to work the angle that he has no business obliging a Nigerian. They wanted to make him feel good about cheating others via
There is a town by that name in Accra west.Ok i get u.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Gbawe,

But is it not the case that Chinedu was simply afforded the same rights as an illegal immigrant who had been deported once before?

My brother, the whole thing is fraught with grey areas and connotations of illegality. They claim he was deported before under a different name. Now, he is deported as Anthony Chinedu. Are we to accept this stipulated link because they say so? Look at how difficult it is for Theresa May to deport Abu Qatada. She has been knocked back by British courts !!! Yet she has to continue plugging away and not attempt anything ilegal or desperate lest the Home office is up sh1t street without a paddle.

The same mindset is not what Africans operate with. Chinedu's considerable asset and status means that any treatment he is subjected to must take into consideration his extraordinary situation.

Their claim of discovering Chinedu's "illegal" status while on trial is rather convenient. We will have to wait for more information and I will follow this case. What I know is that the draconian approach of the Kenyan government is abominable and treacherous. If they wish to go down this road of changing laws overnight, allowing summary deportation, does it then not make sense that they must fast-track attendant considerations that will take care of the asset repatriation of those to be deported?

There should be a fair hearing for those to be deported especially for high networth individuals. The sad truth is that Kenya is a very corrupt country with many rapacious and amoral elements in it's elite class. The kenyans themselves know this. Once Chinedu is out of the Country, nothing stops them distributing his wealth amongst themselves. He has fought malicious attempts to deport him in the past and won. What has changed now? Why can people not put personal prejudice against Nigerians aside to note that his wife, her former MP lover and the ultra-corrupt and brazen judiciary could have orchestrated this? the guy had even generously asked for the case between him and his wife be expedited and assets shared. I Guess they want it all.

http://diasporamessenger.com/joyce-akinyis-estranged-husband-anthony-chinedu-deported/

Property

Chinedu has been embroiled in a tussle over control of property with his estranged wife Joyce Akinyi and had asked the court to wind up their business in the city and the proceeds shared between them.

The rival couple has court cases relating to their various properties and custody of their two children.

Chinedu has also in the past fought deportation charges by authorities and succeeded.

Akinyi had in 2010 asked for the deportation of Chinedu on grounds that he was a danger to Kenya.

She wrote asking that “swift action will be taken to ensure Kenyans are safe from any activities that Chinedu is alleged to have been involved in”.

There are close to seven cases between Akinyi and Chinedu pending in court.

Former Immigration minister Gideon Konchella on June 19, 2007 directed that Chinedu be deported because he “is one of several foreigners in this country involved in the commission of serious crimes involving trade in narcotics and money laundering”.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
chriskwaku: There is a town by that name in Accra west.Ok i get u.

My brother, I know Gbawe town. Outskirt of Accra. Nothing to do with my user name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:

My brother, the whole thing is fraught with grey areas and connotations of illegality. They claim he was deported before under a different name. Now, he is deported as Anthony Chinedu. Are we to accept this stipulated link because they say so? Look at how difficult it is for Theresa May to deport Abu Qatada. She has been knocked back by British courts !!! Yet she has to continue plugging away and not attempting anything ilegal or desperate lest the Home office is up sh1t street without a paddle.

The same mindset is not what Africans operate with. Chinedu's considerable asset and status means that any treatment he is subjected to must take into consideration his extraordinary situation.

Their claim of discovering Chinedu's "illegal" status while on trial is rather convenient. We will have to wait for more information and I will follow this case. What I know is that the draconian approach of the Kenyan government is abominable and treacherous. If they wish to go down this road of summary deportation then they must fast-track attendant considerations that will take care of the asset repatriation of those to be deported. There should be a fair hearing for those to be deported especially for high networth individuals. the sad truth is that Kenya is a very corrupt country with many rapacious and amoral elements in it's elite class. The kenyans themselves know this. Once Chinedu is out of the Country, nothing stops them distributing his wealth amongst themselves.

I understand the need to be circumspect in cases like this, and would therefore refrain from making further comments until we have additional information from either side.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gbawe:

The man did nothing wrong investing away from home. What he did not prepare for that most Nigerians can simply not appreciate, till they experience it, is the caveman crudeness and xenophobia of other Africans. What he said about Kenyan elite planning to take over is very true.

Americans invest throughout the world and you cannot trample on an American like this. This man mainly falls victim to the reality of how no one has the back of a Nigerian when bad and unfair things happen to him abroad.

sad but true, who's to blame? nigerians are just too arrogant, you ask, why areigerians arrogant? what do they have that makes them arrogant? And the answer is a big NOTHING.

Innocent nigerians have becoome victims as a result of this disgusting attitude

Its sad how every nigerian stinks of this attitude, and you wonder why people look at you with their 4 eyes

humble yourselves nigerians, because you have nothing to be proud of, at least now.

back to the topic, what happened to this man is too painful, may he gather the strength to bounce back.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Gbawe: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I understand the need to be circumspect in cases like this, and would therefore refrain from making further comments until we have additional information from either side.

I hear you. Yet look at the arrogance of the statement below and the indication of arbitrary backwardness it connotes? Imagine a Nigerian woman imploring the authority to deport her Kenyan husband from Nigeria?

Should she have the power to demand such? Why not simply reveal his wrongdoing to the police and let the law take its course?

Is this ungaurded statement from Akinyi, abhorrently aired publicly, not indicative of what this woman had always planned? Also, why is she confident to go beyond the purview of her power as an ordinary citizen to be demanding the deportation of anyone? Lest most do not make the connection, it means Kenyans may casually be at ease with seeing themselves as entitled to breach the fundamental human rights of 'foreigners' with ease.

Akinyi had in 2010 asked for the deportation of Chinedu on grounds that he was a danger to Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Rossikk(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
spoofproof:

sad but true, who's to blame? nigerians are just too arrogant, you ask, why areigerians arrogant? what do they have that makes them arrogant? And the answer is a big NOTHING.

Its sad how every nigerian stinks of this attitude, and you wonder why people look at you with their 4 eyes

humble yourselves nigerians, because you have nothing to be proud of, at least now.

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: When an adult uses corn as a bead around his waist, he becomes a comedian for the chickens!

Nigeria brought these woes opon herself!
We are big enuff to be respected, but our foolishness alwys open us to ridicle from unworthy countries!

Read this foooooool. typical example of what am tying to point out, arrogant dog, you can't compare nigeria to kenya in anyway
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
Rossikk:

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF.

read what comes after that.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gbanikiti(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
spoofproof:

back to the topic, what happened to this man is too painful, may he gather the strength to bounce back.
what has arrogance got to do with Chinedu's deportation if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
gbanikiti: what has arrogance got to do with Chinedu's deportation if i may ask?

read whats down there, you won't understand because you are nigerian

spoofproof:

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by mekaboy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Every disappointment is a blessing. Hotel owner in kenya turns airline operator in Nigeria. Its either they send him his money or he use the jet for kabu kabu .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by spoofproof: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
erudite scholar: How i wish our govt will do every thing possible to save this guy. I bet u, if Nigeria engage them in political row,they will kneel down and beg their big brother. They shld ask SA and ghana. Tears roll down my cheek. Please lets make noise until his matter is addressed. Thanks my fellow nigerians, thanks seun,thanks nairaland.

another fooooooolissh dog, its their country you know, if you guys had your house in order, you wouldn't be fighting another country on how they should run their country

what did you do to their team, when they came to nigeria? now you are crying. such cry babies

*not to compare though*
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gbanikiti(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
spoofproof:

read whats down there, you won't understand because you are nigerian

dude, you haven't answered my question or maybe lemme rephrase for you.

what makes you think chinedu was arrogant that caused his deportation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Rossikk(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
spoofproof:

read what comes after that.

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF:

- INNOSON Motors - Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs.

- Zinox Computers - First black-owned company in the world to manufacture computers, tablets and accessories.

- Nollywood - Africa's largest movie industry and the world's third largest.

- Nigeria is the entertainment capital of Africa (music, fashion, film etc).

- The only country on earth to double its power generation in the last two years, from 2200 MW IN 2011 to 4,747 MW in 2013.

- Africa's 2nd largest economy with an annual GDP of $400 billion.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 35 million.

- Largest number of universities in Africa (135).

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 50 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- World's first black Nobel Prize winning writer (Wole Soyinka).

- Highest-selling African author in modern history (Chinua Achebe).

- Largest cement producer and exporter in Africa.

- World's fastest growing Construction Industry.

- World's fastest growing Telecoms industry.

- Highest level of internet connectivity in Africa with 45 million users.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- Most populous nation in Africa with 170 million people.

- 9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and Bangladesh.

- Home to Africa's first, biggest, and most advanced purpose-built city (Abuja).

- 17th Aug 2011: Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite, Nigersat 2 (monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja).

- First black nation to send a satellite into space. (Nigersat 1, 2009)

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is home to the world's richest black person, Aliko Dangote, (net worth $21 billion)

- 2013 African Nations Cup Soccer Champions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by gbanikiti(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
....and he refused to answer my question. some people don't really think before talking sha. smh
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by chriskwaku: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=Rossikk]

NIGERIANS HAVE A LOT TO BE PROUD OF:

- INNOSON Motors - Nigeria is the first and ONLY black country to manufacture motor vehicles including cars, buses, trucks, and suvs.

- Zinox Computers - First black-owned company in the world to manufacture computers, tablets and accessories.

- Nollywood - Africa's largest movie industry and the world's third largest.

- Nigeria is the entertainment capital of Africa (music, fashion, film etc).

- The only country on earth to double its power generation in the last two years, from 2200 MW IN 2011 to 4,747 MW in 2013.

- Africa's 2nd largest economy with an annual GDP of $400 billion.

- Africa's largest university educated population of approximately 35 million.

- Largest number of universities in Africa (135).

- Africa's largest and most prosperous middle class of approximately 50 million.

- Most extensive road network in Africa.

- One of Africa's top 3 most powerful military forces.

- World's first black Nobel Prize winning writer (Wole Soyinka).

- Highest-selling African author in modern history (Chinua Achebe).

- Largest cement producer and exporter in Africa.

- World's fastest growing Construction Industry.

- World's fastest growing Telecoms industry.

- Highest level of internet connectivity in Africa with 45 million users.

- Africa's largest oil and gas exporter.

- Most populous nation in Africa with 170 million people.

- 9th most populous country in the world after China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, and Bangladesh.

- Home to Africa's first, biggest, and most advanced purpose-built city (Abuja).

- 17th Aug 2011: Nigeria launched the world's first black-built satellite, Nigersat 2 (monitored at the Nigerian National Space Research and Development Agency Headquarters in Abuja).

- First black nation to send a satellite into space. (Nigersat 1, 2009)

- Nigeria is the only African country listed among the "Next Eleven" economies - countries on track to become the biggest economies in the world in the 21st century. Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Eleven

- Nigeria is home to the world's richest black person, Aliko Dangote, (net worth $21 billion)

- 2013 African Nations Cup Soccer Champions.[/quote
wow. Giant of africa. The good news should be highlighted more often.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Beey(f): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pdizzle: This has to be investigated..if true den kenya is playn wit bomb
Lol! When will it explode so we can prepare well?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by redsun(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
tpia@:
good question!!!!

can he even locate nigeria on a map!!!!

Eka le,tpia.I could read you like a picture,even before i saw you.There are some good in you though,but you need more mental cleansing.

These things happens,the ones that begs and steals recklessly are the ones that can't stand on their two feet.Nigeria doesn't need anything from kenya,i only we have a society in nigeria.

Can you imagine a true born "nigerian" fighting to live in kenya of all places?
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
^ is the guy your brother perhaps?

why do you keep addressing me over this matter instead of facing the thread?

hope nothing?

did i give the impression i'm interested in your moniker or comments?

face your front, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by hardniola(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
lol@
depot is asset.
Ahaaa'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by redsun(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
tpia@:
^ is the guy your brother perhaps?

why do you keep addressing me over this matter instead of facing the thread?

hope nothing?

did i give the impression i'm interested in your moniker or comments?

face your front, thanks.

There is nothing about the thread tpia,it is the same nigerian syndrome of being a victim of his own uncharted destiny.

To think that a nigerian will think of settling in kenya ten or fiftheen years ago shows how lost nigeria is as a society today.Oyinbo still prctically run things in kenya and most of the africans there are still boi bois in their own country.Still very primitive and thoughtless.

The only good things i have heard of kenya are Jomo Kenyata and the mau maus.The freedom fighters.The present kenya elites are more or less animals like their immoral nigerian counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by charles424(m): 2:11am On Jun 11, 2013
gbanikiti: True talk! but why this absolute hatred for Nigerians? who is actually to be blamed for this? the government or nigerians?

Let us all come together to blame Ibrahim Babangida and all that assisted him to rule, nigeria for Nigerian woe,,he started it,mastermind and excute Nigeria death, I stand to be corrected.God will never forgive him.Q.E.D
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Kenyanstar: ^^^^^
I cant blame you for your ignorance and condescending arrogance.... I have been to Nigeria en-route to Abu dhabi and it was one of the worst experiences i had ever thought i could go through. I was actually detained for almost 12 hrs just because i couldn't part with something small( bribe) for that matter. The airport/airstrip was like a market zone with people haggling and hawking stuff. The washrooms were so dirty and the lift actually kept breaking down. I felt so humiliated with the immigration staff who were speaking in poor English kept shifting me from one individual to the other. Despite me having a diplomatic passport they insisted that i open my luggage and there is when all hell broke loose. My entourage and colleagues demanded the person who was in charge and that is when they started telling us a bull and cock story about security issues and crap. To cut the long story short i guess Nigeria is one hell hole that you dont want to visit......

You lie. How can u transit Nigeria en-route to UAE? tell that to people that have never traveled. Which airline?
Kenya airways hits UAE direct from Nairobi. Nigeria airlines doesn't connect Nairobi to UAE.
What an ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by tpia5: 2:53am On Jun 11, 2013
True sha, kenya is right across from the middle east, how can your trip be routed through nigeria enroute to uae?

Can the claimant clarify this plz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Kenyanstar: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2013
I am sorry to break your heart guys. South africa is BIG in every way. Be it big brother, big economy, big investment, big money, big infrastructure and even big yansh wink lol. Anyway truth be told Nigeria is trailing in every aspect of social, economic and political class except, well, giving birth. The big uncontrolled birth rate aside, Nigeria hasnt moved beyond her borders to establish any big economical invesment outside Nigeria. Compare this to Kenya's superior international offshore investments. Among this investments are:-

-Telecommunication sector (safaricom mobile),

-Financial sector ( Kenya commercial bank in south sudan, Uganda, rwanda etc)

-Supermarket franchises ( Nakumatt hypermarket, Uchumi hypermarket in all east african countries)

-Transport business( simba coach, Mash Auto, Easy coach, Intercontinental Bus company) operating in all east,central and southern African countries.

-Air transport (Kenya airways which is international, Fly 540 which is regional, Easy jet)etc.

This is just a few of the many organizations that the Kenyans have managed to put their interests in.
Lets just say KENYA also plays a big Sister role to nigerias future cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by deavicky(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2013
thats what i personally complain of. our government has made things so tight for us in this country, thats why most ppl go abroad to suffer. can u imagine just kanya here will also av the mind of humilating Nigerian. and it very funy i av not heard of any day Nigeria do any of such thing to a forenger
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
daz_york:
Please keep quiet and go drink cow blood you spear chucking plate lipped degenerate. Nigeria produces vehicles and has a space program and a nuclear program. We're in talks to start producing aircraft in our country which your Nigerian dependent national carrier will lease as it is too poor to buy outright as some of our local carriers do. So please shut up and sit down. The only common factor between Nigeria and Kenya is that we are both in Africa.
If you're looking for countries to compare to Kenya, go check Somalia and Western Sahara. Fool.
A.Kenya has a larger automotive Industry than Nigeria
The General Motors in Kenya is the second largest in Africa after S.A.
We have 3 Toyota assembling plants in Kenya as a reward for the tender of the Lamu -Juba pipeline.In Nairobi,Mombasa and as of end of this year Nakuru.
China's Foton vehicle manufacturing plant in Athi River is the largest Foton factory in Africa.
Tata is also building its Africa Hq here.
Cherry,Ford,Hyundai all have assembling plants here
Plus Kenyan owned assembling plants like CMC,Thika Motors,AVA and Associated Motors.
Hahahahaha!Space Program.Mr.Please google San Marco Space Station.Built by the Italians in the late 50s.It was used by the Kenyan Govt to launch the Uhuru satellite in the 80s.Although inactive,the Russians want to use it and at the same time we are planning for a surveilance sattelite.
WE HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LEASED DEATH TRAPS AKA WHAT YOU CALL AIRCRAFT FROM NIGERIA!!!!!!
To start with Nigerian aircraft were banned from kenyan airspace for a decade here.
All our aircraft are Boeing(USA) or Embrearer(Brazil).
We do not import a single manufactured product from Nigeria.
Nigeria on the other hand has several segments of its sectors under orders from Nairobi
Barclays East and West Africa HQ is in Nairobi.
Google
Blackberry
Cisco
HSBC
IBM
Kenya Re
KQ
have a significant presence in Nigeria but are based in kenya.
No nigerian based corporation whether local or foreign has any significant presence in Kenya.
UBA is making losses here.
Dude,Even airtel ran away from Lagos and made Nairobi its Headquarters!!
That tells alot about Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Verose03(f): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dat is too bad...some ppl in nigeria dat are not even Nigerianz are living free, u hardly know dey aint nigerianz, y is kenya, ordinary kenya misbhavin? Nigerian govt should better work on dis. This is how south african police killed a nigerian, also sum southafricans drove Nigerianz frm dea home cos dey are mkin it and tag dem drug dealers. Now dats unfair n inhuman dis african countries bhv like allu communities i begin to dislike dem seriously.
Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by Verose03(f): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
U are d most stupid person ave seen all my life....yes dey shuld b wateva bt if ur treated like a dog in an african country u wont like it....mumu u formin education...i dnt blame u cos u aint in dose pplz shoes...Y dnt u bring up ur own companies wen u hv d knwdgle. If u cant b proud of ur place u are a big fool...animal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal by malkia7: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Kenyanstar: I am sorry to break your heart guys. South africa is BIG in every way. Be it big brother, big economy, big investment, big money, big infrastructure and even big yansh wink lol. Anyway truth be told Nigeria is trailing in every aspect of social, economic and political class except, well, giving birth. The big uncontrolled birth rate aside, Nigeria hasnt moved beyond her borders to establish any big economical invesment outside Nigeria. Compare this to Kenya's superior international offshore investments. Among this investments are:-

-Telecommunication sector (safaricom mobile),

-Financial sector ( Kenya commercial bank in south sudan, Uganda, rwanda etc)

-Supermarket franchises ( Nakumatt hypermarket, Uchumi hypermarket in all east african countries)

-Transport business( simba coach, Mash Auto, Easy coach, Intercontinental Bus company) operating in all east,central and southern African countries.

-Air transport (Kenya airways which is international, Fly 540 which is regional, Easy jet)etc.

This is just a few of the many organizations that the Kenyans have managed to put their interests in.
Lets just say KENYA also plays a big Sister role to nigerias future cheesy

thank you.

GERALD710:
A.Kenya has a larger automotive Industry than Nigeria
The General Motors in Kenya is the second largest in Africa after S.A.
We have 3 Toyota assembling plants in Kenya as a reward for the tender of the Lamu -Juba pipeline.In Nairobi,Mombasa and as of end of this year Nakuru.
China's Foton vehicle manufacturing plant in Athi River is the largest Foton factory in Africa.
Tata is also building its Africa Hq here.
Cherry,Ford,Hyundai all have assembling plants here
Plus Kenyan owned assembling plants like CMC,Thika Motors,AVA and Associated Motors.
Hahahahaha!Space Program.Mr.Please google San Marco Space Station.Built by the Italians in the late 50s.It was used by the Kenyan Govt to launch the Uhuru satellite in the 80s.Although inactive,the Russians want to use it and at the same time we are planning for a surveilance sattelite.
WE HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LEASED DEATH TRAPS AKA WHAT YOU CALL AIRCRAFT FROM NIGERIA!!!!!!
To start with Nigerian aircraft were banned from kenyan airspace for a decade here.
All our aircraft are Boeing(USA) or Embrearer(Brazil).
We do not import a single manufactured product from Nigeria.
Nigeria on the other hand has several segments of its sectors under orders from Nairobi
Barclays East and West Africa HQ is in Nairobi.
Google
Blackberry
Cisco
HSBC
IBM
Kenya Re
KQ
have a significant presence in Nigeria but are based in kenya.
No nigerian based corporation whether local or foreign has any significant presence in Kenya.
UBA is making losses here.
Dude,Even airtel ran away from Lagos and made Nairobi its Headquarters!!
That tells alot about Nigeria!!!

Thank you. Not to mention the UN decided to make Nairobi its African headquarters. The world's first mobile money transfers were done by Safaricom. This list could go on and on but I don't even find it necessary to prove anything.

I'm no mathematician but the way I see it, many of Nigeria's achievements are largely because of their large population. It's often just a ratio thing - the numbers are larger because there are more people per square km, simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) / Ganduje: Ban Fulani Migration To The South Now!!! / Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.