Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. (2692 Views)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by sexymoma(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please Be sincere can you wash your woman's Undies.
Ma Lanlord dey wash im wife own grin
can You?
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexymoma: Please Be sincere can you wash your woman's Undies.
can You?
hehehe wash underwear? your landlord need flogging o! Well i guess you know my stance...
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
barcanista: hehehe wash underwear? your landlord need flogging o! Well i guess you know my stance...
Who no know you cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by drnairalov: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
tayad of seeing dis question...anywayz no i cant..never nd never!! even my 9months kids wud be doing d dishes...ain't no time for laziness. shikenna
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by dplomaticVal: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
IF your hypnotized landlord
can boldly wash his wife's putrid Undies with no qualms then it probably means that He cn also Chew n swallow her used menstrual pad with pride lipsrsealed Non-sense!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
I can't even help her wash a common handkerchief not to talk of underwear. That doesn't me I don't love her. There are some other ways I can show my love for her but not to the extent of washing her underwear.
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why is it that a man is said to be hypnotised when he washes his wife underwear, the same woman he usually have sex with. There is nothing wrong in doing that. It all depend on individual idealogy. Infact i count my friends monthly period.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Exponental(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
I can if need warrants it. Probably she soaked n later fell ill, she's heavy, I can wash hers alongside mine n many more as situation deem it fit.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexymoma: Please Be sincere can you wash your woman's Undies.
can You?
if na oyibo woman i go gree wash her underwear but if na black woman fear no go let me touch dat underwear with my hand because i no know wetin dey inside sad sad
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
sexymoma:
Who no know you cheesy
i trust you babe...
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by sexymoma(f): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2013
lefulefu:
if na oyibo woman i go gree wash her underwear but if na black woman fear no go let me touch dat underwear with my hand because i no know wetin dey inside sad sad
lmao
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
dplomaticVal: IF your hypnotized landlord
can boldly wash his wife's putrid Undies with no qualms then it probably means that He cn also Chew n swallow her used menstrual pad with pride lipsrsealed Non-sense!
undecided
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by deshclones(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
so many kids on NL.............. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I will gladly wash it if she were sick,busy or if the said underwear were soaked with mine self....no pride or silly manly ego in marriage...guess that why every man is adviced to marry his best-friend ..that way pride,ego,pomposity etc w2ill be eliminated.

Heck i can even clean,cook etc for a woman that appreciates and loves me. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ya I can do that.. Just put em on washer press the start button. Not a biggie

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by clemz85(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wetn nAa? Dey don de ask anyhow questn in NL now.

Oginidi? Me self wey sabi ask nonsense questn I don rehab
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by passionate88: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
probably
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by ikekings(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
lefulefu:
Lmao!!! Lefool lefool... grin grin grin
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
deshclones: so many kids on NL.............. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I will gladly wash it if she were sick,busy or if the said underwear were soaked with mine self....no pride or silly manly ego in marriage...guess that why every man is adviced to marry his best-friend ..that way pride,ego,pomposity etc w2ill be eliminated.

Heck i can even clean,cook etc for a woman that appreciates and loves me. kiss kiss kiss

Preeese I rove you,very much!Can u rove me too embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 11, 2013
REALITY101: Ya I can do that.. Just put em on washer press the start button. Not a biggie
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by dplomaticVal: 4:59am On Jun 11, 2013
deshclones: so many kids on NL.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
I will gladly wash.

My Friend, No one is paranoid OF seeing poo or stain in d undies bt your pride n dignity as a MAN is what matters most!!!. Women 're totally unpredictable, d moment u try dt For d 1st time she'll nw blitheringly leave dt responsibilty 4u alone. I won't evn allow my maid do that 4 her 'cause its a sign oF gargantuan sluggishness n women value degradation!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Mynd44: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2013
What's the big deal there? What if she is ill, nursing a child or heavy with pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Gudintent: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Probably need to have the marriage vows inscribed in their brain

IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH!!!!!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Mynd44: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Gudintent: Probably need to have the marriage vows inscribed in their brain

IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH!!!!!
I wonder ooo
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2013
ON 1 condition.....

YES!

...only when I am caught cheating on her!

And it must be RED-HANDED!!!

Yes, I will wash to pacify her! Shikena!!!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Sanboy25: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2013
Yes, I can. smiley
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2013
I can do it even while she watch !!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Yes, I can. smiley
Since you are a woman, that's like washing you own things yourself na
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Sanboy25: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Since you are a woman, that's like washing you own things yourself na
Lol yes, but other people didn't know that I am a female so it seemed exceptional.... grin embarassed
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2013
This forum is cray!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by 190: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2013
^I can wash yours
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2013
190: ^I can wash yours
Haha. I have a washing machine and it ain't my man grin
Re: Guys!!! Can You Wash Your Woman's Underwear. by passionate88: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Yes, I can. smiley
no b woman u b b4?, or u na lesbian?.

(1) (2)

My Relationship Is Hurting Me. / Apology Letter To My Gf.. / Is Online Friendship/relationship Really Worth It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.