Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (30240 Views)

Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2013
Infoman51: Senator mumu
Just listen to yourself kid. Get a brain please
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by femiero: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: Truth in an undiluted form.

SO IBB is an agent of your god to dispense punishment. Where is the place of hellfire and all?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by samkoro: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2013
Abiola also conspired with IBB to sink seven containers containing millions of free gedeon Bible(a small blue cover bible that was popular ,late 80s and early 90s) .

Other sins he committed were political sins;which he reaped politicaly through june 12 annullment.

His spiritual sin of sinking the holy Bible (word of Jehovah) in the atlantic ocean certainly lead to his death in prison,and his wife as well.It was Jehovah's hand at work.

As a matter of fact,winning an election does not lead death.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by misterh(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2013
TouchDown: What is this nonsense about sinking a ship filled with bibles?

LOL...

And we have adults who believe this "dem-say" story?

Na wa.
I'm at a loss on the issue tbh. I'm yet to be convinced that he actually did it.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by redsun(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
akinnux: The Senator is an educated illiterate, mixing up the issue of Abiola personality and past deeds with an event that was credible and flawless. The fact is June 12 election is more than Abiola personality. It is even beyond politicians and the military juntas involved. It is about our sacred mandate as Nigerian which was willfully destroyed. The annulment of the election was tantamount to killing a newborn baby because the parents have committed murder in the past which can never be justified.

Nigerian populace are the time of arenot mentally updated enough to know who the right candidates are,not even today's populace knows.That is why they rally rounds as political leaders.Abiola was a thief.

They had candidates like Pat Utomi at the last presidential election but they didn't notice him,because he was not a thief or in a party of thief.Nigerians love big thieves because they aspire to be like them.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by fabregas04(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
francis4real: The wages of sin is dead I hope Yoruba's will learn from their past mistakes & stop them selfs being enslaves to the northerners. Abiola was killed by their mentors, yet Tiefnubu & co still agitating to énslave their pple to the Aboki's again . A WORLD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
are u well at all? Must u mention yoruba in ur post? Pls next time u wnt to post sumtin like dis, remember to include ur state of origin, so we wld knw hw 2 react. If u hv sumtin gud to write, go ahead, if u don't, keep to urself.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Dagoma: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
I aggree with him patially. Abiola would have been dead even if he was president.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
TouchDown: Bitter truth.
For me its the event and not the man for he had his flaws. This journey we started in 1999 could have began in 1993.
The man has uttered rubbish -----------

it is not about Abiola's mandate but what was denied Nigerians in June 12,1992 which is DEMOCRACY !!!!

TouchDown: This journey we started in 1999 could have began in 1993.
and we woulda been politically matured by now !!!

Until 7years later !!!!

And a man is here talking as if Abiola is the only loser of june 12 !!!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by seniorklop: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
why did baba choose 2day to narrate this story after all these years? i wonder wat he wanted us to do..... exhume mko's body n interrogate him?na coward dey behave like dis, if u want 2 fight or challenge do so not when ur opponent is dead n helpless. baba should respect himself n allow d dead to face watever await him.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
akinnux: The Senator is an educated illiterate, mixing up the issue of Abiola personality and past deeds with an event that was credible and flawless. The fact is June 12 election is more than Abiola personality.
Na you be educated literate abi? Let me hear word abeg
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by baby124: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by baby124: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Senator most likely benefitted from his death, and is still looking hungry. Despite all these, the man won the election clearly. Something you or any of OBJ's lackeys can never boast of. And what did you guys do with the country? It has gotten worse! Moral of the story, you will not appreciate what you did not work for. Have you and your co-politicians not killed, maimed and scarred more people so you can eat? Hungry, poverty stricken upstarts. Every thief all of a sudden is trying to come out smelling like roses.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
bootlegaz:
Monkey no fine but him mama like am, no be so?
Such interview should be granted to our honorable Fela Anikulapo Kuti. He knew him more than majority of the crumb catchers here. I hate speaking of the dead.
its a free world, not evribody will like me,my parent,, Fela anikulapo Kuti, u , etc. But d late man still remain an icon in Nigeria
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by ekazulu: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Adekay2011: Yes. U are right. But that is not thethe main sin he sank a ship
loaded with bibles

But it is a serious sin that has its consequences.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by CharlesShaw(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ok o! i'v heard...
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by moodswing(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
And today..... A criminal entrepreneur is remembered.

MKO Abiola if fondly remembered by his thriving god son's in crime. Don't ask me who. Go to Isale Eko or ACN and ask.

Through prayers the evil we call June 12 is a blessing in disguise. If not, Abiola would have sold this country to oversea cartel.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by cheleku(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocatalyst: The truth is a lot of us Nigerians were inexperienced in d workings of a democratic govt as at that time. We only wanted a ray of hope that we were starting somtin beta dan militarian style of govt. Abiola was nt a clean man,dat we know,even then bt we had a choice to make as a nation,which had nt happened prior to dat time. And we made it. That's d point here,WE MADE A CHOICE. Show me an innocent man and I'll show you Jesus. No man is innocent and as such,karma catches up wit us all depending on how long enuff we live to experience it. Pls senator,let the dead have peace. We mark dis day nt because of the man nor his character as a man which was highly questionable,bt we mark dis day becos it was d first time we,as a nation, made a choice that we could say was fair to our votes. It was d day our votes counted, it was d day WE MADE A CHOICE.

Thoughtfully put together. May the good muse continue to use you.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by obinnakenedo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idi Amin: bros, u hav a point but pls check ur grammar next time undecided
at least he made his point. ITK!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by obinnakenedo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idi Amin: bros, u hav a point but pls check ur grammar next time undecided
at least he made his point. ITK!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by notinmege: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
bootlegaz:
Monkey no fine but him mama like am, no be so?
Such interview should be granted to our honorable Fela Anikulapo Kuti. He knew him more than majority of the crumb catchers here. I hate speaking of the dead.

True talk my dear. "Let the dead bury their dead" joo.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by bjdon: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
I am sorry but I must strongly disagree with the Senator. The truth is June 12 is actually much bigger than MKO. The annulment of that election was the day the Military told us we have no rights. We are nothing and they are all mighty. That's why it had to be resisted. I don't care if Anini had been the winner the principal is the same. The majority of Nigerian voters, voted for a man to be their president and a few people conspired to deny them their vote. Never again should we allow such a thing to happen, regardless of who victor is. It's simply a matter of principal something Senator Owie seems unable to grasp.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by jomogbomo: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
wise words from an elder. you cannot sow mango and reap yam. hmmmm so even the sage awo was involved in a dirty land deal. when breeze blow, fowl ......... yoruba RONU O!

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
simpleseyi: June 12 is hunting some people, MKO's ghost is appearing to them in their dreams, so they cannot sleep, the are doing everything possible and impossible to discredit it.

MAULAG?? Is it your so-called bad belle ppl that protested against MauLag?
Abiola is not hunting anybody at all, infact he was almost forgotten till WS appeared in the news yest, talking trash.

Dont worry, after today, nobody will talk abt dat criminal(abiola) again, till maybe next yr. He is not hunting anybody at all.......... He has not gotten to dat level
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Vavavoom(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
seniorklop: why did baba choose 2day to narrate this story after all these years? i wonder wat he wanted us to do..... exhume mko's body n interrogate him?na coward dey behave like dis, if u want 2 fight or challenge do so not when ur opponent is dead n helpless. baba should respect himself n allow d dead to face watever await him.

Perhaps he was interviewed? Someone, an interviewer got over to him...he didn't just go rambling his narrative. Motive to sell newspaper, drive traffic on a red-hot topic capable of insighting division. To ensure it isn't a single story other actors mentioned in the June 12 debacle should come forward and tell ALL.

The most important thing for me is for Nigerians, the oppressed to rise above named oppressors irrespective of ethnic nor religious lines. That's the only way we can find healing.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by saintseye: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]IF ONLY WE CUD SEE THE TRUE NATURE OF OUR SO CALLED GOOD LEADER,THEN WE KNOW DAT THEY THE EVIL WE SUPPOSE TO FEAR MOST COS WAT LIES BENEATH IS SO CRUEL AND BAD................
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by sweetponmo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nigerians voted for MKO in 1993 not because they did not remember his past crimes..., but they voted for him because they were determined to remove IBB from power. MKO was a dirty politician as much as the present day Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by oduamine: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
every politicians do have a skeleton in their cupboard
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by IYANGBALI: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
teniyi: Please, who born this Senator?
na born again born am
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by goshen26: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uncanny Genius: That is the truth. That International Thief Thief was behind the sinking of the ship that contains 25,000 bibles.
yes, a sinner won't .m unpunished, why all these happening to his children after him if he had done well in his life time. Thank oga jona did not succeed in MAULAG saga

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by vislabraye(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
I wish Fela were still alive. He's very objective. A lot of politicians don't have clean hands. So I'm not surprise. But truth is dat he won.
I wish to hear what IBB has to say.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by nwabumalyahoo: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
the devil has spoken from the mouth of this shameless sentor owie.
is a pity that the future of this country is dark
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by WFE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
The beauty of democracy is that if the people decides that a 'Goat' should rule, that goat must rule.

The annulment of the June 12 election is the greatest dis-service the military did to this country. I am not sure we are fully recovered yet.

June 12 gave us a platform to develop our democracy - For the first time in our history, Nigerians voted for a president without religious or ethnic connotation. Imagine how beautiful our democracy will be today if that election was allowed to stand.

No disrespect to the honourable senator, but in my opinion his views are myopic. June 12 is beyond the inadequacies of Abiola as a man. June 12 was about a mmandate stolen,an oppurtunity missed .....that is why the date cannot be erased in the psycle of all Nigerians of goodwill.

The ghost of June 12 will continue to haunt those that 'killed' it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Abia State Secures $1.5B Deal From China Shoe Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.