Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (30245 Views)

Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
chiwuike20: I voted 4 Abiola. I was 8yrs old. Not only did I vote but voted severally. Landlords and all superior officers used their positions to pressure people to vote 4 Abiola. I feel used and exploited and have no regrets dat d election was annulled. To cap it all, democracy died stillborn in Nigeria. NO POLITICIAN is sincere and they r all desperate human beings. LONG LIVE CHRIST!

How did you vote as a minor?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by babaireti(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
chiwuike20: I voted 4 Abiola. I was 8yrs old. Not only did I vote but voted severally. Landlords and all superior officers used their positions to pressure people to vote 4 Abiola. I feel used and exploited and have no regrets dat d election was annulled. To cap it all, democracy died stillborn in Nigeria. NO POLITICIAN is sincere and they r all desperate human beings. LONG LIVE CHRIST!
''LONG LIVE CHRIST''indeed at age 8,indeed LONG LIVE CHRIST. Stupid liar and antichrist
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by fineworker(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Whether it was a payment of his evil deeds does not distort the fact that he won the election and ought to be crowned. If the Nigerian populace decide to vote in satan as their president, who are we argue otherwise. We're in a democracy.
Do you maen to crown his evil deeds which was part and parcel of the secret why he won?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by ALTRUTH(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote

author=Uncanny Genius]That is the truth. That International Thief Thief
was behind the sinking of the ship that contains 25,000 bibles.[/quote]

Yes ooo and his life also sank like d ship. No man can do battle with
GOD and survive. I hope he was able to convince d angels to allow him
enter heaven.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by genbjfwfr: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Well my point is that God did not allow him get there

He forcefully bought the highest Yoruba Title ARE ONOKAKANFOR
The title was last held by a great warlord 100years b4 him

the bad part of the title was any one with such can never become any other
thing like the position he was seeking in fact if you ARE ONOKAKAANFOR
And you contest for any other post you are asking for death the man knew this

HE LOVED POWER TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
Maxymilliano: JFK puts it nicely, those who foolishly try seeking power by riding the back of the tiger, instead end up in the belly of the tiger... Excerpt from JFK inaugural speech Jan 20, 1961.

True talk...and as a matter of fact, even if you ride without seeking anything; know for sure you will soon be dinner!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Jamisco: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Maxymilliano: Former member of the House of Representatives, former Senate Chief Whip and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Rowland Stephen Owie says the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election was a divine recompense for Abiola’s alleged past political misdeeds.

What is your perspective on the June 12, 1993 election?

When people talk about June 12, June 12; June 12 has no meaning. June 12 is the repayment of evil for MKO Abiola.
Whatever you sow, you reap. I said about four years ago that if Abiola had been president he would have been dead.

You think so?

Yes, let me tell you. Before anyone can say that the annulment was evil they should answer four questions. Number one, who was that politician that brought what was called the Maroko land deal to limelight?

Who was that politician who used the Maroko land deal as an albatross on the neck of Chief Obafemi Awolowo? Who is that Nigerian or group of Nigerians who went to Obasanjo and connived with him and removed the Electoral College act from the decree of 1978?

Who is that politician or group of politicians that aided the military to take over the government of President Shehu Shagari in 1983 after the NPN convention? Who is that politician? Who is that politician that aided the military in disqualifying all the major candidates of SDP and NRC?

I say if they can answer it and the answer is negative for MKO Abiola, then the annulment of June 12 is evil. But if the answer is yes and it’s MKO Abiola, the annulment of June 12 was the best thing that happened because you can’t plant mango and reap yam.

In 1979 I was in the UPN as a member of the House of Representatives and there was a provision in the transition decree of 1978/79 which made provision for Electoral College if the presidential election became inconclusive, and it really was inconclusive, because Shagari did not get two-third of the 19 states. So, we were preparing for Electoral College. NPP, GNPP, PRP and UPN we had majority in the National Assembly which constituted the Electoral College.

The late Mallam Aminu Kano of PRP, Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim of GNPP, Nnamdi Azikiwe of NPP and Awolowo of UPN had met and we had all met. But three days to the Electoral College Obasanjo removed the clause on Electoral College; he removed the goal post within the run of play.

The Electoral College was removed after the election when we were getting ready for it and that was why Awolowo had no other option and he had to go to court and the judgment gave rise to the issue of 12 2/3! A human being cannot be half, he is either full or… and that is why Justice Sowemimo said that that judgment cannot be quoted in future.

Abiola and Obasanjo were involved as Egbas to remove that clause. Concord brought the headline “Maroko land: Awolowo where is your sincerity”. We were in Minna when it was published. Look it deflated the old man, it scattered him, in fact, he was no longer himself and he started battling how to explain.

Now NPN went for their national convention in Kano and Umaru Dikko, he is alive, he said the presidential candidate of the NPN is not for sale. MKO Abiola wanted the presidential ticket he didn’t get it and he then came and aligned with the military people who now came in.

And IBB came and set up two political parties, Shehu Yar‘adua, Adamu Ciroma and other major contenders in SDP and NRC, overnight the military disqualified all of them,aided and abetted by MKO Abiola.

Because if Yar‘adua were (involved) there was no way MKO would have won. He was not even in contention until the disqualification of these major contenders.

That is why I said that June 12 was a repayment for evil that was done against other people.

But how do you see the June 12 election in terms of electoral conduct and fairness?

The June 12 election because it was an open ballot and had only two parties which cut across tribal lines was one of the fairest elections ever held in this country. June 12 showed what a good government can do in an election. If IBB and Aikhomu wanted to tamper with the election, they could have tampered with the election, but they didn’t.
It was a free and fair election but what I am telling you is that the annulment that came later was the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob.

What do you mean?

What happened was a repayment for evil.

But was that justified on the nation?

Yes! What I am saying is that it was God’s own work, it was God’s own work.

For Abiola’s alleged sin of

All the sins!

But did that justify the derailment of the collective hope of Nigerians?

What is the collective hope of Nigerians?

Democracy

Was the Buhari coup against Shagari justified? Was that the collective will of Nigerians?

That is debatable because many Nigerians welcomed the coup just as majority of Nigerians were against the annulment of June 12.

It is because you are a pressman. Do you know how many people in my village that were not interested and were happy with the annulment, even though some of us were not happy.

You, were you happy with the annulment?

The annulment served Abiola right, quote me! You cannot be destroying other people and expect to have victory. There is a parable that all those who destroy other people will end up having destruction at the hour of their victory.

MKO should not have expected anything less. Tell me, was it justified for Shehu Musa Yar‘adua and Falae in the SDP to be disqualified? What did they do? Was it justified for Adamu Ciroma and co in the NRC to be disqualified? What did they do?

They were all disqualified in both parties so that MKO Abiola who was a friend of the military could emerge as the strongest candidate.

It was no secret that he paraded himself as a friend of the military. That man could not have expected to become president of Nigeria when he had ruined many people.

The truth is that God does not come down to do some of these things Himself. He uses human beings as instruments and that is why when a man is looking for elective or appointive position, maybe as LGA chairman, governor, minister or president, he is looking for an aspect of the divinity of God. It is out of that divinity that the man in charge of affairs takes, compassion, service to the people, ability to manage everybody, forgiveness.

Unfortunately, the moment you get that position and you do not utilise it, not generally, just some part of it…if you watch when Christ cured the ten lepers only one came back to say thank you, but he said where are the other nine? And if you read Hipppolytus he said that as soon as Christ asked where are the nine that the leprosy returned to the nine and they died of leprosy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/annulment-was-payment-for-abiolas-evil-deeds-sen-owie/

WHAT ABOUT THE THREE MILLION COPIES OF BIBLES THAT HE AND IBB DESTROYED IN THE OCEAN.
THEY WANTED TO ISLAMISE THE COUNTRY, THAT WAS WHY ALL CREDIBLE/CHRISTIAN CANDIDATES WERE DISQUALIFIED AND PAVED WAY TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET. THEY PLAN WAS WITH MKO, IBB AND CO NOT KNOWING THAT CHRIST WAS WATCHING, AND THE LORD BROUGHT CONFUSION INTO THEIR CAMP.

THIS BOKO HARAM YOU ARE SEING WAS THE HAND WORK OF MKO, IBB AND CO. THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE FASHOLA, TINUBU, BUHARI AND CO ARE SUPPORTING IT.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by babaireti(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Even the international community recognised him as a GREAT MAN,while the Masses saw him as kindhearted,the sports lovers called him pillar,the Universities labeled him Benefactor,hence the Electorates believed he was the choice candidate,and then the best President Nigeria never had.RIP in peace Abiola,Good bye to a good MAN.
And to the envious old fool Senator,what have you done to improve the lives of those in your community let alone talking of your State and the entire Nation? nothing,nothing,absolutely nothing other than casting aspersion on the personality of others.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Jamisco: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Yes ooo and his life also sank like d ship. No man can do battle with
GOD and survive. I hope he was able to convince d angels to allow him
enter heaven.

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE SHIP, MKO DESTROYED ABOUT THREE MILLION COPIES OF BIBLE.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by deebrain(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
shocked

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
normaljenny:

Pls who is ABiola? Oh I remember, that criminal. To prove that he is evil. See how his wealth is vanishing bit by bit after his death. His glory will go with the wind.
criminal ? So he came to steal in ur house, that is bad of him
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Jerry2i(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
GenBuhari: It annoys me when ignorant posters use Abacha's name as a benchmark to compare poor governance.

Abacha was one of the best leaders Nigeria or Africa has ever had.

For poor governments use Babangida's regime, and Obasanjo's administration or even just PDP as bench marks for measuring extremely poor governance.
kind of true.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Jamisco:

WHAT ABOUT THE THREE MILLION COPIES OF BIBLES THAT HE AND IBB DESTROYED IN THE OCEAN.
THEY WANTED TO ISLAMISE THE COUNTRY, THAT WAS WHY ALL CREDIBLE/CHRISTIAN CANDIDATES WERE DISQUALIFIED AND PAVED WAY TO MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET. THEY PLAN WAS WITH MKO, IBB AND CO NOT KNOWING THAT CHRIST WAS WATCHING, AND THE LORD BROUGHT CONFUSION INTO THEIR CAMP.

THIS BOKO HARAM YOU ARE SEING WAS THE HAND WORK OF MKO, IBB AND CO. THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE FASHOLA, TINUBU, BUHARI AND CO ARE SUPPORTING IT.
haba, so boko haram is handwork of mko ? Am hearing something new,Tell me more, i beg am listening, #SMDH#
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Femsyn(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
I've said it without number, I even challenged Dele Momodu (his puppet) last year June 12 on twitter when d fool was comparing MKO to Martin Luther King Jr... What comparison!! What insult on d enigma called Martin Luther King Jr!! MKO was like any other rich man looking for power to consolidate his wealth... Dats all.. Selfish interest and unfortunately, just like any political quest, turned awry for him. Hence, he should be a hero??

What's d guarantee he'd be a great president, if he had been sworn in
Meanwhile, I'm nt in support of the annulment irrespective of who was cheated, but Karma is a bitch!!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by nijanigga: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
A living dead senator's time for revenge. Nigerians voted for MKO on June 12. This evil will not have the guts to say all these had MKO been alive or spent his mandate. The guy is a sycophant.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
chizel: The truth is bitter but must be told.abiola deserves wht he got and I know that he is already in hell fire
My Jesus/Mohammed, so abiola is in hell fire, i cant be ds, ur thinking na superb, pls kindly think again and tell us dos Nigerians in hell fire. Nitwit
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by nijanigga: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Femsyn: I've said it without number, I even challenged Dele Momodu (his puppet) last year June 12 on twitter when d fool was comparing MKO with Martin Luther King Jr... What comparison!! What insult on d enigma called Martin Luther King Jr!! MKO was like any other rich man looking for power to consolidate his wealth... Dats all.. Selfish interest and unfortunately, just like any political quest, turned awry for him. Hence, he should be a hero??

What's d guarantee he'd be a great president, if he had been sworn in
Meanwhile, I'm nt in support of the annulment irrespective of who was cheated, but Karma is a bitch!!

You're in support of the annulment? You can see where your dead country Nigeria is today.You have to hope.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by lastpage: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Whether it was a payment of his evil deeds does not distort the fact that he won the election and ought to be crowned. If the Nigerian populace decide to vote in satan as their president, who are we argue otherwise. We're in a democracy.

When Palestinians voted for HAMAS, Israelis and Americans did NOT like it!
What did they do?

They sabotaged DEMOCRACY, which is what they themselves preach!
(They are the ones that encouraged Palestinians to go for election, ab initio!).

What l am driving at is that: We must separate "the man ABIOLA" from " the process of DEMOCRACY".
"You cant justify one evil, by doing a bigger evil".

Abiola was no saint (show me one Nigerian who is, not even this Sin-nator quoting the Bible now ..PIB Bill, FOI Bill, House Scams, e.t.c)
.....but you cant punish Nigerians, who made a choice of whom they want as President (they all knew who Abiola was and still chose him massively!) ...just because you want to punish Abiola for his sins!

What if God decides to punish this Senator ...for his own sin, today!

"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone .... and one by one, they all went away! Jesus then ask: Woman, where are thine accusers?"

'Nuff said'!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
newton eni: Pls we should know that the annulment of june 12 was divine how could mko Abiola use baba gana k. as his running mate? muslem/ moslem and u don't expect divine obstruction to take place? lagos state has declared today a public holiday good... but when the President GEJ changed UNILAG to MULAG fashola (Gov) sponsored students to vehemently kick against what a paradox? so i strongly believe today is not to be celebrated as democracy day.... BUT i am celebrating today because the greatest Prophet of our Time is Born... is Name is Prophet T.B. JOSHUA may JESUS CHRIST continue to increase YOU:
so Fashola sponsored UNILAG student ?, u MUST be present when he is planning it. Kindly tell me more. Clap 4 urself
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by InvertedHammer: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2013

The senator did not say that Abiola did not win the election;
Neither did he say that it was not the fairest election in Nigeria.

He categorically insinuated that "Karma is a bi.tch!"

Fela Kuti called Abiola out before the saga even began
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by nijanigga: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have said this umpteen times, Nigeria's hope 93 died the MKO. Look at Nigeria since then,nothing good is coming out of that country.Nigeria is sinking everyday.
There is no peace since hope is dead. It's been 20 since June 12,look at Nigeria today, are we better off now than 20 years ago? If Nigeria exist beyond 2015, in the next 20 years Nigeria will be worst off because of June 12.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
francis4real: The wages of sin is dead I hope Yoruba's will learn from their past mistakes & stop them selfs being enslaves to the northerners. Abiola was killed by their mentors, yet Tiefnubu & co still agitating to énslave their pple to the Aboki's again . A WORLD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
if d wages of sin is death, am so happy 4 u because u will not die cos u do not sin but sad again cos ur greatgrandfada is dead cos of sin

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by olawalemanog: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
visalo: Truth is always bitter. Thank you Senator

But what is the truthvin what he said except that he is seeking cheap popularity. Anyway, if you think what they did to him is justified may God let you go through the same experience. The problem eith people like you and your lying mentor is that no matter what you do to be popular, the world will still not care a hoot about you. Methinks you should ask fot God's forgiveness and stop fanning the ember of ethnic bitterness in Nigeria especially at these trying times.
As for the senator, we have taken note andcwhen the time comes, we shall tell the people about his antecedents.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Femsyn(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
nijanigga:

You're in support of the annulment? You can see where your dead country Nigeria is today.You have to hope.

Maybe u should read properly before typing
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by dridowu: 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Balkan: Name one Yoruba rich man today that did not still from the government before being rich. They all end up shamefully. I cant even remember any of his investments that is still alive today.

Thanks my senetor, though this came quite a bit too late.
am so proud to be a Yoruba Man (OGUN STATE), name ur tribe i will give u 50 names from ur tribe dat stole from this Nation account. FYI, Every tribe steal from ds Nation.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
It was on record that MKO bribed his way to emerge as the flag bearer of his party with #2.1b as of then.He was never a hero.What goes around they say comes around.May his soul rest in peace for i have forgiven him.Yes he needs my(our) forgiveness.
Peace.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by MrLee(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
teniyi: Please, who born this Senator?
bitter truth
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by obinnakenedo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Decency75:

My guy, his sins did not allow him to rule, read the context well please.
Abi oh! What goes around comes around. He spoilt someone's game in 1979. And he equally got served in 1993. June 12 my black axx!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by InvertedHammer: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nigerians like to identify with the unknown.

If OBJ or GEJ had died during election or continuation brouhaha...Nigerians would ascribe them the title of Messiahs we never had.

Any one who believes that Abiola's government would have ushered new era in Nigeria is only day dreaming.

The same actors, the same players, the same audience...Yep! Some suckers believe that criminal Abiola had the magic wand b/c his candidacy was marketed well by the same interests he would have protected.

Wait a minute! Was OBJ not marketed well too from the prison? We believed he would be a trailblazer b/c God delivered him from abyss. Boy, were we wrong?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by lastpage: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
genbjfwfr: Well my point is that God did not allow him get there

He forcefully bought the highest Yoruba Title ARE ONOKAKANFOR
The title was last held by a great warlord 100years b4 him

the bad part of the title was any one with such can never become any other
thing like the position he was seeking in fact if you ARE ONOKAKAANFOR
And you contest for any other post you are asking for death the man knew this

HE LOVED POWER TOO MUCH

Aaah! Why must you display IGNORANCE (and probably bigotry!) sooo OPENLY!
What if your children come to read this puerile nonsense you wrote here in the future?
What will be their opinion of you nitwit?

How can Abiola use FORCE to BUY a traditional title?
Who did he kill (using force!) or attack to get crowned as Aare Onakakanfo?

If you assert that his riches was "influential" to his selection to that title, ....fine, those who gave him also know that there are loads of benefit accruing to that office and people who supported it, from having an enigma like Abiola in that post!
They saw your Dad there ....but ignored him ... and chose Abiola! grin grin grin

Abiola may have been very rich (and that is not a crime) but he had a very large heart ...which people appreciate!
Imagine if all Nigerian "Rich men" (or even a quarter!) had the kind of heart Abiola has?
You think Poverty will be so pervasive in our environment, as it is today?

Hmmm, "Pretend to Die and see what people will say about you".

Lastpage!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by ddeola: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
God punish anybody wey dey truncate democracy for Nigeria, God punish dem ! They will never go unpunished !
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by akpumping7720(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
Most of us criticizing Abiola here knows perfectly well that our parents who were eligible to vote then casted their vote for dis man, should we now say our parents are so gullible or dey don't know d atrocities he had commited? Even our igbo parents voted for him not 2 forget other tribes. There is sumtin dey see in him dat makes dem cast their votes for him. We all ave our dark side as no man is righteous, but we are all living by his grace. Show me a righteous man and i will show u jesus christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shonekan’s Death: Daughter Debunk Reports / RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag / There Will Be Chaos If Atiku Visits Ogun State —kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.