Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (30244 Views)

Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by siaco(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
[b][/b] now i know 4 d 1st time, n People are celebrating him as a clean man. Mtsheeew.....
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by wandevincent(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
Law of karma, the curse awolowo placed on him came to reality.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by clint77ng: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
TouchDown: Bitter truth.

For me its the event and not the man for he had his flaws. This journey we started in 1999 could have began in 1993.
It could have been 1979 if not for MKO.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by YoursGEJ(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
finally! I'm glad that people know the truth and are speaking it out

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by redsun(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
http://www.lyricsmania.com/itt_international_thief_thief_lyrics_fela_kuti.html

Na today?Those that listens to the true gospels knows the truth.The facts have been there for age,but nigerians never listens.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
femiero:

SO IBB is an agent of your god to dispense punishment. Where is the place of hellfire and all?

1. MKO was not a saint and I am yet to find a politician that can be described as one.
2. Those calling for recognition of June 12 are not doing so because MKO was a perfect individual but on the basis of what the day represented.

There's no part of this interview that exculpates IBB from his crimes against MKO in particular and Nigerians in general. So the issue of deification of IBB does not arise.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by clint77ng: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote
author=Uncanny Genius]That is the truth. That International Thief Thief
was behind the sinking of the ship that contains 25,000 bibles.[/quote] And Almighty God answered him in his own way.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by chiwuike20: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
I voted 4 Abiola. I was 8yrs old. Not only did I vote but voted severally. Landlords and all superior officers used their positions to pressure people to vote 4 Abiola. I feel used and exploited and have no regrets dat d election was annulled. To cap it all, democracy died stillborn in Nigeria. NO POLITICIAN is sincere and they r all desperate human beings. LONG LIVE CHRIST!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Decency75: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Whether it was a payment of his evil deeds does not distort the fact that he won the election and ought to be crowned. If the Nigerian populace decide to vote in satan as their president, who are we argue otherwise. We're in a democracy.

My guy, his sins did not allow him to rule, read the context well please.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by chiwuike20: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idi Amin: bros, u hav a point but pls check ur grammar next time undecided
what's wrong wit his grammar?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by ikweremilitant: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Infoman51: Senator mumu
why him no go be mumu for ur. Eye.after all u hate the truth
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by fineworker(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Whether it was a payment of his evil deeds does not distort the fact that he won the election and ought to be crowned. If the Nigerian populace decide to vote in satan as their president, who are we argue otherwise. We're in a democracy.
Do you mean crowning his evil deeds?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by MistadeRegal(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Uncanny Genius: That is the truth. That International Thief Thief was behind the sinking of the ship that contains 25,000 bibles.
I was going to write this when I came across it while scrolling down to click "Reply"
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by addsam: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
[/quote]
thank you sir for saying the truth.and others still remaining will definitely receive the divine wrought of God
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by normaljenny(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
dridowu: Love him / Hate him , i am so proud of him.
RIP MOSHOOD KASHIMAWO OLAWALE ABIOLA

Pls who is ABiola? Oh I remember, that criminal. To prove that he is evil. See how his wealth is vanishing bit by bit after his death. His glory will go with the wind.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
teniyi: Please, who born this Senator?

Go and ask your farther naw, some of us wey dey here na new skool. So you dey expect me 2 know the person wey born this PAPA?
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idi Amin: bros, u hav a point but pls check ur grammar next time undecided

So na DEMO AND CRACY you dey do so? grin
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by hajieazi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Am not surprised. This same man was among the Abacha men who did everything possible along with Abacha to hang on to power. THEY WERE BUSY COLLECTING MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM PPMC AND NNPC ON A MONTHLY BASIS AS ALLOWANCES FOR THEIR FOOT SOLDIER WORK.Hmmmmmmm, IT'S CERTAIN THAT SAME FAITH SHALL BEFALL THIS BASTARD AND HIS GENERATIONS. !
I know so much about this man and many others that were part of the game then. Am very sure that they'll come after me the moment l release the details. Some of them are South West Leaders of the ACN. OHHH, May God forgive you Sen Owie.
No matter how hard you cover the truth...... God, who knows the beginning and the end of ALL THINGS....shall expose you here on earth,,,, HELL FIRE IS CERTAIN FOR YOU AND OTHERS WHO KILLED ABIOLA.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by hajieazi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
normaljenny:

Pls who is ABiola? Oh I remember, that criminal. To prove that he is evil. See how his wealth is vanishing bit by bit after his death. His glory will go with the wind.

May God forgive you.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by babaireti(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
ActiveMan: WHO IS MKO?

WHAT LEGACY HAS HE LEFT BEHIND FOR US?

WHAT ARE HIS ACHIEVEMENT THAT IS AFFECTING THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS?

IS MKO MORE BETTER THAN AWOLOWO?

WAS HE THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS KILL FOR DEMOCRACY?

WHAT ASSURANCE DO WE HAVE THAT NIGERIA WILL BE MORE BETTER THAN THIS IF HE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT?

Your English is as bad as your opinion,either anyone likes it not !Abiola was BIGGER and BETTER than any one else both living and the dead.And to the old fool senator-HE is becoming Zenile

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Decryptor(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
You said it yourself that he was adopted by the political parties and not the masses. MKO on the other hand was voted by the masses. The best case you guys can use against Abiola is that the election was rigged but every verifiable source proves otherwise.
Afam! Can i ask you a question?? If you speak the truth for once and Seun gets angry about it and dismisses u from being an NL moderator...WILL YOU DIE?

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Afam4eva(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Decryptor: Afam! Can i ask you a question?? If you speak the truth for once and Seun gets angry about it and dismisses u from being an NL moderator...WILL YOU DIE?
What point are you guys even making? Is it that Abiola did not win the election or what? I don't see to get what you guys are saying.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Decryptor(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
baba ireti:

Your English is as bad as your opinion,either anyone likes it not !Abiola was BIGGER and BETTER than any one else both living and the dead.And to the old fool senator-HE is becoming Zenile
I use to hear that Awo's free education scheme in the West was a waste. That bold statement proves the rumor is very true. You are berating someone about his english and yours tastes like poison
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by mosesohu: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
This is Fact and Truth.Okan to ba dese kiku lo ma kuuu
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Decryptor(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
What point are you guys even making? Is it that Abiola did not win the election or what? I don't see to get what you guys are saying.
He won the election BUT other factors were involved
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
The senator should have said this about 19 years ago when Abiola was still alive and see whether he will be celebrated by all these nairaland bigot.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Decryptor: He won the election BUT other factors were involved
What other factors. Can you list some of them? Pls don't disappoint.
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by safejourney: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
I just pity for the life of Senator Owie, Elderly person for that matter to make that statement. Well, may God forgive him. One Yoruba adage says "A KII FI IKU YO EDA" means YOU DON'T NEED TO JUDGE SOMEBODY'S DEATH. only God have the judgement.

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by safejourney: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
I just pity for you Senator Owie, Elderly person for that matter to make that statement. Well, may God forgive him. One Yoruba adage says "A KII FI IKU YO EDA" means YOU DON'T NEED TO JUDGE SOMEBODY'S DEATH. only God have the judgement.

1. On June 3rd 2012, we lost almost 90 souls through Dana Airlines disaster, Can the Senator tellme that on these people are paying for Evil Deeds.

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by hajieazi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
MOSHOOD OLAWALE KASHIMAWO ABIOLA.....A special gift to Nigeria. I glorify God for making me to be part of history, l was already an adult before he died. He'll forever be my mentor in life. Extremely brilliant,very intelligent, fought poverty to a standstill, uplifted the lifes of so many families accross the nation (reason why he won accross all the regions in Nigeria), sponsored thousands of students,Bigger than any institution in Nigeria. I did not benefit from any of his gestures, but was TRULY PROUD OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. What a man ! Hillarious, always in a happy mood, combines English with local proverbs effectively, ohhhh, how l wish he was alive. MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE.

No matter how the likes of Sen Rowland Owie tries to paint this man bad...... HE REMAINS MY MENTOR.

A PERSONAL MEMOIR ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE LIKES OF SEN OWIE AND OTHERS IN GOVT NOW - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE ANNULMENT OF JUNE 12 ELECTION WILL BE OUT SOON !!!!
Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Kinikini: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
The elderly Senator is entitled to his opinion though I think it is a narrow view and sentimental. The tragedy of June 12 is the denial of the will of Nigerian people who freely voted to be led by Abiola by a few Nigerians. In other word, a few considered themselves better qualified to select our leader rather than allow majority us take the decision. June 12 transcends Abiola's deeds and misdeeds and not a personal payback by anybody or karma.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
clint77ng: It could have been 1979 if not for MKO.

Hmmmm.

Perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book / Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / See How APC Treated Tinubu In 2015 And 2018 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.