Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Homosexuals Protest In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra (41820 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Dibiachukwu: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by redsun(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ahhhhhhhhh iyama.....i didnt even notice that shocked

That looks more like a Biafran/zionist protest,rather than gay pride.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by godsony: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/homosexuals-protest-in-anambra/

Kill all of them . Burn them alife! Before they polute
D land! DevilllllllsSsss
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by redsun(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
godsony:

Kill all of them . Burn them alife! Before they polute
D land! DevilllllllsSsss

You talk like a bokoharam.How are you different from them,if you are not?

A psychopathic murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Christmasdon(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Olee ebe anyi ga-etinye ishi. Lee mmiri choro iri mmadu. Which way Nigeria.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
wrong copy and paste...I apologise
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by touch4mony: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
abagoro:

Is the law against "same sex intimacy" or "same sex marriage"?
are u one of them? man Bleep man is madness babaric.marriage or Bleep Bleep na 14yrs
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
abagoro:

The law does not prohibit same sex intimacy provided none of the parties was forced. The law is against marriage. The whole court proceeding is illegal.

You are deceiving yourself.

There's a 14 year jail term for SODOMY in Nigeria.

It is death in Northern Nigerian Sharia Compliant States.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Ernestfacrima(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
may God have mercy on them.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Ferdinandu: Jobless policemen.[b]The law is against same sex marriage and anything other than that they are just wasting our money for just being idle.[/b]If it is Armed robbers now or Boko Haram they will run faster than Hussein Bolt.Arresting Gay People for just being Gay is just Discrimination, after-all their lifestyle is not disturbing any other person's Life.Though Homo Sexuality is morally wrong according to our two main religion but Constitutionally we are regarded as a secular state so I don't know the reason why things which should be a religious issue should be such a big issue. For Pete'sake we have too much problem in this country to be worrying about bunch of abnormal human beings who does not want to live their life the way God said they should do it.Somebody whose house is burning can't be pursuing rat .

No, you better be guided.

14 year jail term awaits any homosexual in Nigeria.

It's called Sodomy.

Death by stoning awaits any homosexual caught in Northern Nigeria practicing sharia.

The law is already there.

So you won't go and mess your life up.

The one you might be referring to has not become law yet.

It has just passed in the House of Representatives.

They will harmonize with the one passed earlier by the Senate.

Then it will be presented to the president for assent.

Then it'll become an offense in Nigeria for homosexuals to marry.

You can relocate to any of those countries where they accept your behaviour.

Don't test our resolve.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
mitey:

The ONLY legally recognized same sex violation is gay MARRIAGE. The Police should come and tell us whether they caught these people getting married. If not, what did they do wrong? Then why the discrimination?

NB: I'm a red-blooded straight guy, and I believe being gay is wrong. But that doesn't mean I should discriminate against gay people. Otherwise, how am I different from those Boko Haram animals who kill you for disagreeing with their religion?

#LiveAndLetLive

Who told you this?

They have misled you.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by achi4u(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
sofa-dj:
but let us reason this thing o, if you sentence a man to prison for gay-ism, wen remanded in prison are you going to put him with other guys sentenced too, or you just going to put him with the women prisoners?
very dangerous questiongrin

who will answer this?
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
As countries become richer, they also become more liberal. Such protest will rise in number in future and eventually government will be forced to implement pro- gay laws. i dont support homosexuality(Romans 1:26,27)but i also condemn homophobia.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by elrony(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
If dis. News legit sha ,NAIRALAND GAY MOVEMENT (NGM) leader (dat pig) will be running unclad in his sittin room!!!

their members are d ones with #live_nd_let live
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by AlyricistLaura: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Where is ma Niqqah Mason at......
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by achi4u(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
this monkeys need to be jailed or thrown into the moving train...they can pollute the land if they're allow to live,besides this is sacrilege in igbo culture and should not allowed to grow.

Ndi omekome
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2013
grandstar: As countries become richer, they also become more liberal. Such protest will rise in number in future and eventually government will be forced to implement pro- gay laws. i dont support homosexuality(Romans 1:26,27)but i also condemn homophobia.

So China is implementing homosexual laws now?

China is being speculated to overtake the US as the richest nation in a decade's time by the way.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2013
[b]Anambra has always been a progressive state, men and women who has always been ahead of their time, from Nnamdi Azikiwe to Achebe and Ojukwu. We are rather proud of it. We are objective and open minded! Let's pander to the views of religious people and accept albeit for a moment that it is a sin to be homosexual even though we know it is not, If i recall properly, Jesus himself loved sinners from David to prostitutes, so why then do so called religious people today judge, hate and persecute people who happen to be different to them, this is ofcourse gross hypocrisy and bigotry which religious people seem to be expects on. Look at Boko Haram, packs of condoms were discovered from their camps, they rape young women and enjoy the trappings of civilization in secret yet they tell us they hate all of it. Christians say love one another, yet they are the first to hate, the first to condemn other human beings to 'burn in fire' forever. How dare you bigots judge others, why are you all so bothered by where and what position a man or woman decides to have sex in and whom with?. It's time we all that being objective and rational. Homosexuals have been around for the longest and existed in every society, repressing it with hate will only drive it underground and produce grave outcomes. The religion(s) which you alll quote are all alien religions, so if anything is 'un-African' then it your christian and Muslim religions. I do not care what another man does in his bedroom and whom with as long as he doesn't harm children and the vulnerable. Let's face more serious issues like Islamic terrorism, corruption and gross underdevelopment. Congrats to Anambra state for always being ahead of time, for being open minded, rational and objective! The first Nigerian in space will likely come from Anambra state while everyone else is stuck in ignorance they'll be moving ahead of time as usual. Bravo! undecided[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by darkroll(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2013
No wonder the country is so stucked and bleeped up the way it is now.... someone wrote above " you don't want the land to be polluted " sorry to burst your bubble , the land is over populated already . GAY is the least of your issues. Religion dictate your way thinking and where as that lead you guys " corruption , fraud , lies ... the list goes on . A country where there is more church than schools. Do the math.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2013
carr96: [b]Anambra has always been a progressive state, men and women who has always been ahead of their time, from Nnamdi Azikiwe to Achebe and Ojukwu. We are rather proud of it. We are objective and open minded! Let's pander to the views of religious people and accept albeit for a moment that it is a sin to be homosexual even though we know it is not, If i recall properly, Jesus himself loved sinners from David to prostitutes, so why then do so called religious people today judge, hate and persecute people who happen to be different to them, this is ofcourse gross hypocrisy and bigotry which religious people seem to be expects on. Look at Boko Haram, packs of condoms were discovered from their camps, they rape young women and enjoy the trappings of civilization in secret yet they tell us they hate all of it. Christians say love one another, yet they are the first to hate, the first to condemn other human beings to 'burn in fire' forever. How dare you bigots judge others, why are you all so bothered by where and what position a man or woman decides to have sex in and whom with?. It's time we all that being objective and rational. Homosexuals have been around for the longest and existed in every society, repressing it with hate will only drive it underground and produce grave outcomes. The religion(s) which you alll quote are all alien religions, so if anything is 'un-African' then it your christian and Muslim religions. I do not care what another man does in his bedroom and whom with as long as he doesn't harm children and the vulnerable. Let's face more serious issues like Islamic terrorism, corruption and gross underdevelopment. Congrats to Anambra state for always being ahead of time, for being open minded, rational and objective! The first Nigerian in space will likely come from Anambra state while everyone else is stuck in ignorance they'll be moving ahead of time as usual. Bravo! undecided[/b]

Those people you mentioned here did not promote degeneracy.

The overwhelming majority of Anambra people don't believe in homosexuality.

It's in the interest of these guys not to push their luck too far.

Nigerians will not accept another affront.
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2013
porka:

Those people you mentioned here did not promote degeneracy.

The overwhelming majority of Anambra people don't believe in homosexuality

It's in the interest of these guys not to push their luck too far.

Nigerians will not accept another affront.

....and u knw dis because? Speak for yourself ok!
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 13, 2013
Kairoseki77:

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/goodnews/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BZM3.jpg&h=449&w=599&zc=1[/img]

These are some horrible looking gays...gays are normally in shape and cleaned up...these guys look like Mumbai street cleaner...

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by porka: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2013
carr96:

....and u knw dis because? Speak for yourself ok!

I know this because rituals are being prepared now to cleanse the land by the elders concern.

It's considered an evil omen.

Plus, the commercial aspect of it is bad business.

You know what I mean?
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2013
porka:

I know this because rituals are being prepared now to cleanse the land by the elders concern

You know what I mean?

oops! That means everyone living in anambra would be wiped out! Homosexualism aint the only evil thing in the land, is it? Elders ke? Elders are the new definition to evil! Case closed! Iv made my point about how hypocritical people can be!
*smh* cleanse the land of evil my a.ss grin THE WHOLE WORLD IS EVIL! Makes me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by darkroll(m): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2013
Like seriously dude ? cleanse the land. i wonder how many people or elders will be left then . good luck on that one and i hope u survive the cleansing.... haaa i forgot u be saint ( you will just be fine )
porka:

I know this because rituals are being prepared now to cleanse the land by the elders concern.

You know what I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by 1025: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2013
why the whole anambra men no go be homo when peter obi is always busy following jonathan for back like dog. who know if himself no follow.
where are those sharing our money in the pretence of been law makers? let them go to anambra where men dey share kisses like rice and beans.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

These are some horrible looking gays...gays are normally in shape and cleaned up...these guys look like Mumbai street cleaner...
Lmaoooooooo

I have deaded cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

They look like regular Naijans to me.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 13, 2013
zetdee:

They look like regular Naijans to me.

this is how regular Nigerians look? DAMN!!! I dont want to see the ugly ones.....I could have mistaken them for Mumbai street cleaners....I mean just look at them....the gay community should not accept these guys

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

this is how regular Nigerians look? DAMN!!! I dont want to see the ugly ones.....I could have mistaken them for Mumbai street cleaners....I mean just look at them....the gay community should not accept these guys

Lmaooooooooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by ozoemeka(m): 4:50am On Jun 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Lol I would have thought the Homos would be delighted to be sentenced to 14 years of 'picking the soap'

Or are the protesters unhappy to be left unloved on the outside?

Why else would they risk imprisonment to protest against a well known criminal offence? undecided

they don't use soap in nigerian prisons.. cool
Re: Homosexuals Protest In Anambra by ozoemeka(m): 4:56am On Jun 13, 2013
achi4u: this monkeys need to be jailed or thrown into the moving train...they can pollute the land if they're allow to live,besides this is sacrilege in igbo culture and should not allowed to grow.

Ndi omekome

Bull, read your history, The IGBO culture has ancient history that includes homosexual encounters as the ancient Greeks. Marriage was for reproduction however Men also took younger men under their wings and showered them with gifts and affection. The relationship continued even as the older men had children till the younger ones grew into marriage - this relationship was supposed to teach him how to be a man. The relationships were romantic, erotic and often times sexual in nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.