Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40501 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by akwaowoudo(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked
I love nairaland.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by lumzybo: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Campaign strategy!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by gbadexy(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2013
To ♍ƺ, he is really trying to identify with the people.
Naturally press crew follow him about so he is bound to get publicity from everything he does.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by pekelepekele(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2013
There is one thing that makes me like this man . I will forever like him . Someone ran into his car making him hit his head on the body of his car that he had to be flown to London for treatment but he didn't take charges against that person , he still end up giving him #300k to repair his vehicle . Imagine that , while some others are jailing people for touching their phones

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by rossyrose2013(f): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Hater should go and die...He is the best
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by tunji2003(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
like the show so much whether real or public display. one thing is certain we cannot deceive our conscience.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by mekano1980: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Na today.the more you look.the less u see lipsrsealed embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ewet: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Politics is all about doing what you can to sell yourself to the people and publicity is the needed fuel to gauge whether you are doin well or not. Rochas is doing a yeoman's job wit this publicity stunt of his and i tell you he is continually endearing himself to the masses as the peoples gov.

This is what GEJ lacks and is rather seen as a dictator on a high horse who has forgotten when he had no shoes.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by pyneda: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2013
This man is just too humble. I lyk him shaa!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by supaeagles(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Photo Op
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2013
All this nah lie, dis is just a show, even, ayo fayoshe did more than this,,,

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2013
All na wash. . .
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2013
All those speaking ill of this man are myopic haters... Take a look at Imo state. Explore the streets. Interrogate the indigenes. You would find out that the man has distinguished himself as a selfless leader. Many people dance to his name. All and I repeat all indigenes have felt the positive impact of his government. I am not one to be easily impressed but this man has impressed me beyond any shade of doubt that he is true leader. Not just that, he has become a super star. Everyone wants to hug him, hold him. Roasting corn is nothing to a man who gave us free education from kindergarten to tertiary level. Gave all students free uniform. Paid all teachers 10 k for clothing.. There are many more, if I were to write them all I would have written a novel. Now note I hardly comment on posts but I felt ethically and morally compelled to state things right here so that haters can genuinely turn a new leaf. I am out.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ekundayomi: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Darlene babe: call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord
, Its an arrangy Government
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kreamidiva(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Like we say in America, don't believe the hype....
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Nigerians have really been thru a lot, that we've become so wary of even little gestures. Everything must now be politically related. I'm sure if they saw a pic of the governor $hittin in his toilet..they'll still call it show. (at least dis is not d first pic of him eating (or roasting) corn in public). He loves corn......gbam! Can't it be dat simple??
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by sagytariusTM1: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2013
Weselion:
The woman does not have pear angry
Check again, sir.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by tallceejay(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2013
Darlene babe: call it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord

I agree with you. No one sees anything good in our leaders. No doubt some are just a write off but Roachas has not lost it. He is just a humble man...let's encourage him, because we gain nothing by running him down
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Fabulous47(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Unimpressed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by coputa(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Our leaders buying roasted corn..plantain or yam by the roadside does not show humility,humility is when you deliver the dividend of democracy to the people that voted you into power....this is sheer hypocracy...Rochas okorocha is good at it..
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Onyegecha(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2013
The more you look, the less you see! Since his campaign days when he lifted some cripples as a show of love, can someone tell us what positive thing he has done for the disabled in the state? They even had to stage a world-class protest to express their anger. What has he done for the thousands of youths who have to chase moving vehicles to sell their wares? What program has he conceived to get the crowd of beggars off the streets? What about the multitude of strange sicknesses that are on display and which some uniformed people now use to make money on the streets of Owerri? Understanding the antics of Rochas is the only thing that will save the suffering and smiling masses of Imo state. For those who are deceived by cheap shows, it's a pity. Does that corn roaster not deserve a better life THAN STAYING BY A FLY-INFESTED GUTTER all day long? My dear governor uses everything as showbiz. PITY!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by perfectcrush(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2013
The oda tym Rochas was spotted buyin a corn, now he is roastin corn...... Shuuu, watin e get wit corn...abi na there there the *muyen* level dey?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by annfeliks(f): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2013
234GT: Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked
nawaa 4u dude. Maybe that's what you do so you think everybody is like you. Th**f like you
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ogbonnachris: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Gboliwe: Stupid show! angry
makin sence
Device a means to empower d poor lady rostin d corn, posibly mak d corn rostin classic. Thank u
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Pontaboki: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2013
This his method will not work again in Imo State.You can roast all the whole corn in the world while your brothers,your Inlaw{Uche Nwosu whose is commissioner for Housing and husband to your first daughter}your senior sisters children,your wifes brothers and sisters from Abia State Loot us dry.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Reyspin(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2013
What is this NonSENSE naw What we need is Workmanship not showmanship...
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Ifeanyi, which urgent msg u wan deliver to rochas? U wan go beg am money abi? abeg forget dat thing, just hustle for ur spare parts shop and leave shortcut.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by COOLDUN: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2013
Evablazze: My Gov of lyf...other Gov's r imitating him alrdy...e.g BRF, etc

As you are the B.O.B of the Narialand forum, meaning that you are the BABOON OF BABOONS of the nairaland, jealousy will kill of you the ingrates. As long as the reasonable and right thinking Imolites love this great man. All of you HATERS can go to hell and burn to ashes.

If he was seen dancing with Michelle Obama or inviting Beyonce and Lady Gaga all of you will take him serious. He is the peoples governor, so he has the right to mix with his people, whether by pretense or a reality.

Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, biko duru ndi Imo state gawa n'ihu, anyi ndi iheoma na adi nma kwu gi n'azu. Lead us to prosperity the great man on the rescue mission. Your actions are speaking for you.God bless you and the Imo state people.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Weselion: To me it's humility, how can he be showing off by roasting corn? Is corn roasting something to be proud of? His wife also gave free apartments to widows in the state , though not all widows. He is the best thing that happened to imo state.
humility my foot,all na make believe
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Reyspin: What is this NonSENSE naw What we need is Workmanship not showmanship...
abeg tell him
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Armenia: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Is this not the same Governor that his subjects bought a casket and did his burial rights.
All his roasting corn,wearing unform,teaching in school,sharing money e.t.c are what i call POLITICAL PROPERGANDER,its all cover up technique.
Anyway, what do you expect from a person with part of BOKOHARAM IZIM running through his blood.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ezzye: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2013

abegii make i hear, himility my left balls. Must he be wit his entourage t roast corn or do oda stuffs like dis? Fashola does tinz like this in lagos but no one hears about it because he goes out alone at nite. Some years ago He was found somwhere in orile alone with his driver at nite where he went to eat boli at a womans shop, wer he had a lengthy discush wit d woman who dint know he was govnor Fash...wen she realised she cldnt recover from d shock because she had lambasted d govnor.... So kip dis rochas showy display one side abeg.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.