Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) (40505 Views)

What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by dammytosh: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2013
After this paparazzi, the poor woman resumes the next day to continue to sell her corn.

Foolish leaders with misplaced priorities. Thanks to their foolish followers.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Onyegecha(f): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2013
COOLDUN, you talk like a paid agent. Tell your master. the comedian in chief of Imo state that his antics will not be enough to deceive Imo people again. By the way, is this what leadership is all about? Are you aware that the People of Imo state are living in abject poverty while his extended family members and cronies are smiling to the banks. If you are not a pathetic bootlicker, then endeavour to open your eyes and your thinking facilities and help save Imo from the most deceitful and exploitative leadership ever.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Sike(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
It Showtime!!! #Famzing
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2013
la_unique: Rochas the showman. I like this man for his showmanship.
More like Jose Mourinho.....public stunt.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Sanboy25: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Who's baby is that ?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by elvisimeh(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
why will he steal the corn seller's money there?he is a governor
Do you know that?
Don't take everything literally, he means; stolen d people's money(of which d corn seller is a part) since he became d gov.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by kolamilan(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2013
this one na silly gesture nao, before is fashola roasting bolii now this one maybe 2morrow it will be aregbeshola frying titus fish.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by G12(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
na so all dese ACN govs like corn? Just an unnecessary show off. Rubbish! make him swap position with the seller for one month then we go know say he really try

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2013
kreami diva: Like we say in America, don't believe the hype....
Fuçk you and America! Idîot without an identity.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2013
drake2:

where is d Deslike button?
whats bad about what he said,come on shift away from my side.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2013
coputa: Our leaders buying roasted corn..plantain or yam by the roadside does not show humility,humility is when you deliver the dividend of democracy to the people that voted you into power....this is sheer hypocracy...Rochas okorocha is good at it..
Rochas has been delivering the dividends of democracy to his people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by agohavivi(f): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2013
babe_online:
I dont know for him o... angry angry...and I cant eat that hard burnt thing without pear whenever I try!...bad corn seller angry angry angry
Who asked you, if I may ask?
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Jst passingby,..bt i must say,dis z a g0vern0r dat has time 4 hez pe0ple
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by meine: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Is this all the show the governor can put up? I am really disappointed here. Next I want to read stuffs like "Gov rochas washes baby nappies" or " Gov rochas prepares baby Food" then I will believe that he is humble o. grin grin grin

Wonders will never end on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by uchelovesyou: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
Do you know that?
Are you a learner .... Tax money is it not stealing from the same corn sellers
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by chris365(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2013
See this actor man sha. Na corn dem elect you to go roast abi to provide jobs for your youths wey dey hungry? 9ja funny sha

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by niytej(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
bros,you lost me there
Do you know that?
u probably don't get wah he's tryin' to say... He's only crackin' joke tho' tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by ini4brandon(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2013
la_unique: Rochas the showman. I like this man for his showmanship.
heeeaaavy show man.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Babaji111(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2013
No matter what people say about Rochas, I still believe he is a humble and very humane individual of our times. If u think what he is doing is politics, then u don't know him well. Chukwu gozi gi, Owele. I believe my Igbo brothers and sisters can correct me if I made a mistake...just remember when I was a corper in Abia State, I use to learn Igbo but since I left service 13yrs ago, it is a different story. smiley
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by niytej(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Oh!!! shocked so na true Dre was a tym I saw dis man pict' sellin' popcorn on mah frnd's phn I didn't bliv him tho' lipsrsealed kai!! Dis mah is a damn deceiver undecided undecided undecided undecided wah kinda show-off is diz, we ain't a fool sir So pack well!!!
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Decryptor(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2013
Inasmuch as i kind of like Rochas Okorocha, i think this is getting way out of hand. He doesn't have to sit down and roast corn just to score some cheap political points. Rather he should implement social and economical policies that will aid in getting that corn-seller and her baby off the streets to a better vocation.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Shugamania(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2013
fr3do: Why is he not roastin pear?

Weselion:
The woman does not have pear angry

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by EasternLeopard: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
2015 Election campaign strategy. Appear to be the people's governor in order to win their votes. Can someone ask Rochas how many industries has he built since he became the governor. When we compare Rochas with Mbakwe, we will realize that Rochas nids re-orientation on Imo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by onome25(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
Show or humility?gringringrin
GUY THIS ONE PASS SHOW NAH...
NA SHOW-glass.ooops y all the suit men around, they just wan hide ventilation from those poor maize.., na woah for naija politician
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Pre10000(f): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote
author=234GT]Show of deceit. Can Rochas swear by Amadioha that he has
never stolen the corn seller`s money since he got there? shocked[/quote]
very funny..make him hear u first

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Ventrue: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2013
It is not a silly show but MARVELLOUS SHOW. I LOVE ADEGOKE ADELABU for the same thing Nigerians let us LEARN from these two great Politicians.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by critique101(f): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2013
undecidedIt's eye service. Do not be deceived. People are now calling rochas a wayo master
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by EasternLeopard: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2013
[color=#006600]
Decryptor: Rochas should implement social & economical policies that will aid in getting that corn-seller and her baby off d streets 2 a better vocation.
God bless ur descedants. His actions shows dat, he has not think out ways 2 transform Imo
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
o'boy:
Show or humility?gringringrin

These politicians know how best to fool the gullible and ignorant masses with these hypocritical shows of piety which actually are shows of mockery, because as we say in Yoruba, "ko de okan", it is not from the heart.
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Samshady(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Let him try taking a bus to work. Then i would agree
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by achovirux(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2013
shocked
Darlene babe: cal :ol it anything u like, but 2 me, it humility. d man is so humble, n see everybody as his own. infact humble to d cord
Infact humble to d cord :oindeed
Re: Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=Weselion]To me it's humility, how can he be showing off by roasting corn? Is corn roasting something to be proud of? His wife also gave free apartments to widows in the state , though not all widows. He is the best thing that happened to imo state. Please there is some dignity in being a governor, I'm not saying that his action is wrong, no! But you don't make mockery of governorship, its a privilage and not a stage concert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.